PDA

View Full Version : Katie A Very Special Person

badlybent
09-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Katie: A Very Special Person
By Anonymous

There was a very real sense in which Katie could be considered special. Not only was she a very attractive girl at 22, with long, thick blond hair, big gravity-defying 38D breasts, a narrow waist and an ass that a Latin stripper would be envious of, but she possessed another asset that was rare enough to catch people off-guard.

Like some people in the past, Katie's mom had taken part in a project that involved the use of an experimental gender-determination drug, with unexpected side effects in their offspring. Even though some individuals would consider Katie a freak for having a rather impressive cock and balls (11 inches long by 2.5 wide when limp), PLUS the normal setup for a girl, she'd had her whole life to deal with it, so it was no problem. Besides, she didn't really care what people thought anyway.

When at work, however, the necessity to dress rather conservatively could be a bit annoying at times, since she had to hide this asset of hers. However, whenever she went out, she never tried to hide her "specialty", especially since some girls (and guys) found it a turn-on to fuck someone like her. And this was a really good thing. Whether a side effect of the drug, or just natural, when Katie was horny, she'd have the need to fuck or be fucked by anyone until she passed out.

She went to the mall and stopped at the film store, where Katie spies a voluptuous young brunette developing some film in the lab. The air conditioning inside the lab is going full blast to prevent the machines from overheating; it is rather hot outside, even in the mall.

A cute attractive brunette named Laura B. is working in the lab; she is wearing a light blue lab smock and black 2” heels, but underneath she is wearing only her bra and panties. The young voluptuous brunette has shoulder length straight dark brown hair that has small bits of auburn running through it, her face is almost considered cute by some, and her smock hides a nice 36D chest. She unknowingly exudes an almost sexual sensuality, and is not aware of it at all; both men and women are attracted to Laura.

It is during the normal working hours, and the processors are trying to be caught up in printing for the next business day; Laura is getting rather tired. She ends up daydreaming while printing pictures of a nice looking blonde woman who is dressed in white lingerie; she is thinking about a sexy story written for her by her boyfriend. Laura finds that she is being turned on by the provocative poses of the blonde in the pictures while looking at the pictures.

Katie finds herself unsure as to how to approach the young brunette, so she contends herself by just watching lovely Laura unobtrusively from outside the store. It doesn’t take Katie long before the lights inside the store provide her with an idea; the lights have shown right through Laura’s light blue smock that she is wearing only bra and panties.

Katie’s mind starts racing with lusty thoughts – the most prevalent one she dreams about sitting on the bench is where she simply sees the busty brunette straddling her lap and riding her cock. Katie shakes her head and clears her lusty thoughts, then boldly enters the store on a whim. The store counter hasn’t been busy, but the developing has been going steady, and Laura is working the store by herself for now.

She catches herself as she daydreams about the blonde in the photos – she has recently admitted that she has had fantasies about a couple of women, but she is way too shy to make a move and do anything about it. As Katie approaches the counter she catches the young brunette’s eye – the contact speaks volumes, and Katie finds her breath catching a bit at finally meeting this attractive brunette.

Katie asks Laura about some cameras, the pros and cons of digital versus conventional 35mm, etc. The brunette inadvertently shows her ample cleavage to Katie a couple of times; and she likes what she sees on Laura. After a bit she decides to purchase a top of the line digital camera, and she asks the brunette how to use it.

Katie manages to get the voluptuous brunette to quickly pose for a “test” picture or two, and then manages to ask Laura if she may be available later on to show Katie how to use the camera properly. Laura is hesitant – she doesn’t know this woman from Eve but there is a certain attraction between them.

It is bonded when Katie brings out her vial of special perfume and lets Laura sniff it. The brunette is a bit more open to suggestion now, and after a bit of back and forth they decide that Laura could meet Katie when she gets off shift at 6PM.

Katie shows back up at the mall and proceeds slowly to the film store, where she said she would meet lovely Laura. As she is walking she is taking in the sights of the beautiful women in the mall. It is a toss up for her, whether or not she prefers the young ones or some of the older women around 30 to 40 or so.

As she sees it – almost like some guys would – the younger ones are nice looking and inexperienced but not much for good conversation, and the older women are definitely experienced but may be put off. But there is always the possibility of attracting a divorced woman who hasn’t gotten any in a while. She keeps all these details in the back of her mind until she gets to the film store.

There she sees Laura finishing up her shift at the printer, and it is when she stands up that Katie realizes just how much of a height difference there is between them. Katie stands 5’7” with her pumps and she figures Laura is about 5’0” if not a bit shorter. And for some reason this difference turns Katie on; as she waits outside the store she daydreams again about Laura.

She is becoming so horny that she has to restrain her libido from controlling her body. Katie daydreams again about the busty brunette, sitting on Katie’s lap stark naked as she pictures Laura to be, and is enjoying riding Katie’s big cock. The blonde suddenly comes back to reality when she notices Laura coming towards her.

Katie catches her breath as she notices that Laura’s ample breasts bounce very sexily under her lab coat, which she has kept on. That morning Laura was aware that the weather was going to be quite warm, so she dressed in what she figured she could get away with. Katie is unknowingly correct in her assumption for what Laura is wearing under her lab smock: panties and a bra – that is it. And she is wearing 2” black pumps and hose that accentuate her nice legs.

Laura actually has a garter belt with hose under her smock, as she was feeling aroused after reading a very sexy story that morning (written by her boyfriend). She has always wanted to be a bit daring, and here she can do it and no one notices, at least that is until Katie saw her in the reflected light in the lab earlier. Oh, if only she knew what Katie knew about her.

Katie smiles at Laura as she approaches and cheerily says, “Hi there. I was hoping we could get together this evening. Can you still show me how to work this camera?”

Laura replies, “Yes I can, but I should be hopefully done within an hour or two, if that isn’t too soon.”

Katie says, “I don’t see any problem with that. Can we do this over at my house, or do you have somewhere else in mind?”

Laura thinks for a minute and then replies, “Well, where is your place? Mine is just a hop away from here, if you’d like. Besides which I have a photo studio built into my place for my amateur photography.”

Katie asks hopefully, “How far from here do you live, Laura?”

The busty brunette gives her address – which is just down the same street from Katie’s house! Katie thinks to herself, “What a stroke of luck this is! Now if I can get her to take that smock off…”

They both decide that it would be better if they went to Laura’s place to check out how the new camera works. So, off they start walking to Laura’s place; Katie makes a point of not telling Laura that they live in the same block – yet. She wants to see if she can seduce this voluptuous brunette and then maybe pay her a visit later in the future.

They get to Laura’s place – it is also an older Victorian style house, and once inside makes the point of keeping Laura busy so that she keeps her smock on for now. She gets the sexy small brunette to lead the way to her studio – with large bottles of water for them to sip – and has the rough plan figured out in her head for seducing Laura.

Laura explains all the lights and remote cables and the cameras that she has. Then they et down to the business of utilizing Katie’s new camera and explaining it so she will understand how to use it. Katie actually has already figured out how to use it, but she is using this for seducing the busty brunette. So after a while Laura finishes explaining the workings, and she then turns on a few of the Klieg lights for some photos.

She gets Katie to pose for some in various stances and various distances while she takes some pictures with Katie’s new camera. Then after a bit of convincing by Katie, Laura agrees to pose for a few pictures. Before she starts she shows the brunette her special perfume, and is allowed to put some on her neck and manages a quick peek at her cleavage. Katie is ecstatic at what she is able to see and hopes things work out in her favor.

She has used the strong suggestion perfume that takes effect fairly rapidly; Laura has dragged a large sofa in between the Klieg lights for the poses at Katie’s behest. So as not to alarm the innocent brunette Katie starts having her just standing and looking at various angles. With the powerful Klieg lights shining around the area of the couch the temperature is getting a bit warm.

Katie notices that Laura appears to have a couple of beads of sweat on her head as she looks through her camera lens. She leaves the camera on the tripod and quickly grabs one of the bottles of water they brought to the studio. Katie also grabs her own makeup and brings it over to the unsuspecting young brunette. Katie tells Laura, “Here, have a drink of water to help you cool down” and hands her the water. Laura swigs back a few swallows and then hands it back to Katie, and commenting casually, “I thought I was going to show you how to take pictures with your camera. I’m not supposed to be the subject.”

The last comment was said with a smile on her pretty face, so Katie knows she is on the right track – so far. She casually replies, “I don’t see the problem. You are doing very well as my test for shooting pictures, and you have been giving me pointers throughout. Why don’t I try and show your face more in the pictures.” With that, Katie brushes Laura’s long brown hair from the back and then puts the majority of it in a large clip centered on the back of her head.

She comes around to the front and nods her approval at how nice Laura looks, trying not to peek down her smock. Then she gets out a few different lipsticks and holds them all up to Laura’s full lips, and then decides on the one nicknamed ‘Flaming Red Whore’. She applies that one expertly on Laura’s lips and gets her to smooth it out by pursing her lips. Katie stifles a moan at the sight of those red lips, as she imagines them somewhere else. But she has to move somewhat cautiously, otherwise it will be all for naught.

Then on a whim Katie takes the water bottle and slowly pours a bit of water onto her hands and wets the front of Laura’s bangs, but it is not entirely successful. So she brazenly pours the water slowly on the top of her head, making sure some water definitely drips down onto the smock and Laura’s beautiful ample cleavage. She is able to make it seem natural with the water dripping down as if by accident. Then she explains what she wants Laura to do next for poses – it is the start of suggestive poses for the naïve brunette.

Katie moves back to the tripod and gets Laura to do things like put a foot on the edge of the couch and exposing her legs and the garters, squeezing her arms together to cushion her ample breasts, and finally Katie is able to get Laura to undo the first two buttons of the smock. Now Katie can see the top of the beautiful cleavage that she wants to see all of, but again has to play this just right. She does decide to push things as the suggestion potion should have taken full effect by now, so she gives Laura the full water bottle and asks her, “Why don’t you pour the water down your face and neck slowly, as if you were working real hard and are enjoying the coolness?”

So Laura takes the water and does just that; the water soaks the front of her smock but she doesn’t seem to mind too much. Laura can feel her nipples getting hard from the cool water running down her front. It causes her pussy to come to life and become aroused with lusty thoughts that she had harbored for so long, and were now coming to the surface. Laura barely thinks about what she looks like when Katie then asks, “I’m finding it hot in here. Laura, why don’t you take off your bra and let the wet smock cool you down, while I take off my top?”

Laura remembers to turn around and manages to remove her bra without removing her smock; it takes a bit of fiddling but she manages it. She puts her bra on the back of the couch, and then turns around to face Katie again. She can feel her nipples getting harder from the wetness and the friction on the smock – they are crinkling larger every second.

Katie stifles a gasp of delight when she sees how beautiful Laura looks like this: 4”10” of voluptuous brunette beauty, wearing a wet light blue smock and looking very hot. Katie can barely contain her lust, but she manages somehow.

Katie moves back to the camera before she takes Laura right there and ravishes the voluptuous beauty. She continued to direct the brunette to gradually do racier poses like leaning forward and squeeze her ample cleavage with her arms, then raising her arms over head and running her fingers through her long dark hair.

Katie moves to the other cameras quickly and sets them up all pointing in to the lit area. Laura seems content to pose for the moment, while Katie gets the next stage of things roughly set up. Then she asked Laura, “Can you set these up to take continual photos? I see you have the big film drums – for lots of pictures, right?” Laura is all business again as she walks over to where Katie is and gets all the cameras set up for continuous photos, all the while chatting about photography.

The young blonde is watching Laura’s ample breasts as they jiggle under the wet smock while she works; she manages to sneak a couple of long looks and is quite impressed. Laura’s breasts are nice and large, but not too large, about D-cup tops. Her own breasts are an impressive D-cup as well, but Laura’s seem really beautiful for some reason.

Katie finally can’t restrain herself any longer – she waits until Laura has finished setting all the cameras up on timers and all loaded with film. Then she takes the sexy brunette by the arm saying, “I’d really like to get a few pictures with you, Laura – you know, like we would be in a photo booth getting our pictures taken.”

The naïve brunette replies, “Sure, we can do that I guess. Where?”

Katie replies, “Why not right here at the couch so we can get comfortable?”

Laura stands next to Katie as the blonde places an arm around her waist and hams it up for the camera, just as if they were in a booth.

The camera starts flashing and snapping photos every 15 seconds, and Katie uses this time to face Laura and tell her bluntly, “I would like to kiss you and make love to you Laura.” She then down leans into the naïve brunette and openly kissed her beautiful red lips, and is rewarded with equal passion for kissing. Due to the height difference between them Laura has her mouth upturned towards Katie, thus allowing easier access for the blonde. Once the brunette is apparently settled into kissing, she then quickly moves her hands up Laura’s body.

She cups the full breasts and squeezes them gently in her hands, which elicits moans from both of them. Laura feels her nipples responding to the blonde’s adept fingers as they are tweaked and rubbed through the wet smock. After a few minutes of this intense foreplay Laura’s pussy is very wet and Katie is very hard.

Laura breaks off the kissing to regain her breath, and Katie doesn’t relent one bit. She murmurs, “I want you” and lowers her mouth while raising the magnificent breasts in her hands. Laura arches her back and Katie starts licking the nipples through the wet smock at first, but manages to open the rest of the buttons on the smock. She doesn’t remove the smock yet, as she doesn’t know if Laura will freak out or what, so she lets it stay. Besides, it isn’t really in the way of her hungry mouth.

Laura gasps as the blonde’s talented mouth latches onto her erect nipples and gives them a sensuous suck and then pops the nipples out, raising them more. The younger blonde is enjoying teasing Laura’s nipples, especially as she knows that the naïve brunette has never been with another woman. So this experience is extremely exciting for both of them, with Laura not knowing that she will be getting a fantasy fulfilled in more ways than she thought.

Laura's glassy eyes glowed with urgent lust while her ample breasts heaved with desire. Katie directed Laura's unresisting hand back towards her own pussy. "Doesn't that feel nice?" the blonde cooed in a husky voice moving Laura's hand up and down Laura's front pressing her fingers deep inside her thighs.

"Ah...ah...I don't know what's wrong with me. You shouldn't be here Katie. This is wrong..." Laura whispered without conviction, empty of will.

"But it feels so right Laura, let yourself go," Katie leaned down and lightly kissed Laura's face, eyes, lips. She could feel her giving in, letting the pleasurable sensations merge with her sexual wants.

"Feel that heat Laura. You're making me so turned on. You've got to help me. I'm so hot. Aren't you getting hot Laura? Isn't your pussy wet? Feel; I'm so juicy because of you. Aren't I getting you aroused? You feel hot sexy Laura." Katie's hypnotic voice vibrated deliciously throughout Laura's body. "You can't resist getting turned on. It feels so good. Don't fight it.”

After a few minutes of licking and sucking Laura’s nipples to the point of her almost having an orgasm, Katie gets the busty brunette more involved. She tells Laura, “Take my bra off and try doing to me what I’ve been doing to you.” Laura fumbles with the bra strap and managed to remove it with Katie shrugging it off the last bit. Then she squeezes her breasts together and presents them to Laura.

The ample breasts are at the perfect height for the busty brunette to please Katie, so she tentatively licks one nipple, and then the other, looking at Katie to see the look of satisfaction on her face. Then Katie presses Laura’s face into her breasts so she can lick and suck them, just as she was doing to her. The brunette likes the feel of the growing nipple under her talented tongue – she likes the feel that she is giving Katie this much pleasure.

Katie throws her head back as Laura grasps her breasts and starts licking them in almost the same manner as she had done. The blonde gasped at the sensations of the inexperienced but very talented mouth on her nipples; she continues to fondle Laura’s heavenly breasts to keep her occupied. The younger blonde lasts about a minute or so before she is unable to hold herself back and she starts kissing her way down the front of Laura’s voluptuous body.

The short brunette has a very well shaped body considering her height to bust ratio as Katie thinks of it. Laura isn’t stopping the downward movement so Katie lowers her hands and starts sliding Laura’s damp panties down her thighs. Katie moans her approval and delight when she feels Laura’s garter belt attached to the silk hose on her strong legs. Laura lifts first one leg and then the other to remove her panties.

The whole time this is going on the cameras are taking pictures, and the flashes are flashing in synch with the cameras. Neither of them are noticing them anymore, in fact they seem to be blanking it out with the intensity of their passion. Laura’s legs are shaking slightly with nerves and anticipation, as she has never done this before. She has thought about it and fantasized about whom with, but never had the courage to take the first step.

"I shouldn't be doing this Katie. Stop it...I'm so confused. What are you doing to me?" Laura couldn't think straight as her body fell under the full sway of exotic emotions and pulverizing delicious sensations.

Laura watched as her panties were removed and Katie’s smiling face looking up at her as her long tongue started to lick at the hood where her clitoris was hiding. The brunette gasped as the tongue made contact, which in turn caused her legs to shake more. She was not sure how long she might be able to stay on her feet if she became too aroused, especially on high-heeled pumps.

Once Katie saw how aroused Laura had become, she nudged the busty brunette’s thighs apart with her hand so she had better access to the delicious looking pussy. Laura always kept her pussy hair trimmed way down so it looked and felt fairly smooth, which was good for Katie’s exploring. The blonde inserted one finger up inside the warm wet pussy and was rewarded with more moans of pleasure.

“Laura, just relax and give in. Let me do all the work." Katie spoke seductively as she was spreading her luscious legs and moving Laura's hands onto her breasts which had become swollen with pleasure. "Feel your breasts Laura. Give into the feelings. You are aroused and hot and wet. Yes that's it...Don't think. It feels so good. You're wonderfully hot and sexy."

The stimulation of her pussy was causing Laura’s nipples to become stiff and quite erect and she unconsciously started playing with them. She loved the way they felt when she cupped them in her hands, while remembering how nice it felt when Katie was doing the same a few minutes ago. Katie watched this development with renewed interest and removed her one finger, and then she in two well manicured fingers.

Again she was rewarded with loud gasps as pleasure coursed through the busty brunette’s body. The combination of fingering and licking the clitoris brought Laura to a very quick orgasm that caught both of them off guard. Laura’s legs buckled as she gasped and tried to stay upright, and had to lean down onto Katie’s shoulders to prevent collapsing on the floor.

Laura tries to remove Katie’s face from her crotch as she feels so sensitive right now, but Katie is merciless in her tonguing. She feels Laura hanging onto her shoulders but continues fingering and tonguing as this will lead to her next part of the seduction – which has been quite good so far.

Katie stands up pulled the shaking brunette into her arms and then deliberately kissed Laura full on the lips, so she tasted her own juices. Laura surprisingly returns the kiss and their tongues tangle for a short bit before Katie takes the naïve brunette by the hand. Katie sits herself down on the couch, rapidly pulls her panties down and off while Laura is still wondering what is happening now.

The blonde pulls Laura so she straddles Katie’s lap, and it is as Laura’s wet pussy rubs up against the hard cock that now figures things out. She looks down at Katie’s big cock and exclaims, “Oh my goodness, you’ve got a cock! But how….” She trails off as the head rubs against her clitoris, sending waves of new pleasure through her aroused body.

Laura was shocked beyond belief. She'd heard of people like this before, but had never met or seen something like this before in person. Katie reached down and took Laura's other hand and brought it to her cock. She wrapped Laura's little fingers around her shaft, at least part of the way... she could hardly make it half way around it. Laura had the best of both sexes, all in one person – right in front of her. This was the one fantasy she had always wanted.

“Laura, your body turns me on soooo much.” Katie reached and cupped her ample breasts. Laura melted against the blonde’s huge breasts, as she felt her breast receiving the best massage they had ever had. Laura reasoned that because Katie was another woman, except for her hard cock sawing back and forth between her pussy-lips, she knew just what another woman needed when it came to making her happy.

Laura felt Katie move up and slide her cock back between Laura's legs, rubbing it back and forth through Laura's pussy-lips, this time the panties were gone and Laura got the full effect of this hard, hot, thick cock rub her labia and bump her clit with each stroke. Laura couldn't think right now with Katie's huge cock sawing back and forth between her pussy-lips.

Katie reached down and got Laura to rise up a bit as she lined up her cock with the opening of the sweet pussy. Laura has her hands on the back of the couch on either side of Katie’s hair, while the blonde’s remaining hand is holding Laura’s hip. Then, she slowly drew Laura down with her free hand. "Lower yourself on me, honey," she said in a husky, passionate voice, "Go gently and at your own pace."

To Laura it felt enormous, like a fist or the top of a baseball bat! She whimpered in mingled desire and fear. "It's O.K., honey" Katie said soothingly, digging her fingers into Laura’s waist and gently but firmly pulling her down until the lips of her vulva widened and slipped over the tip of the glands.

When she felt herself wedged securely in place, she released the brunette’s hips and ran her hands seductively up her voluptuous body, cupping her breasts and pinching her rivet-hard nipples gently. "Oh Katie, I've never felt anything so thick penetrate me before," moaned Laura.

"Just let yourself go, Laura," she said softly, "Just relax and let it slide up inside you." Laura's heart was pounding violently; she couldn't control the shudders that seemed to rustle through her sex-starved body again and again. "Katie, please, fuck me," said Laura. That's all Katie needed to hear, she pushed her hips forward, slipping another three inches of cock deep into Laura's pussy. The voluptuous brunette had never felt so full, her lips were stretched so wide, she felt like the walls of her vagina were about to rip apart.

She felt the warm flushes of desire begin to course through her again, and she began to relax. Tentatively, Laura let her weight down on Katie. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she uttered a soft moaning cry of wanton pleasure.

And then, with a sudden sliding motion, it was inside her; the pain had been minimal, a mere aching which was quickly overwhelmed by the rush of exquisite pleasure that consumed her loins. She relaxed her entire lower body and gave a whimpering cry of quiescent desire, dropping her entire weight on the upright organ.

For an instant, her tight, glove-like channel resisted the thick stem of Katie’s big cock. Then, all at once, it stretched wide open, and Laura's eyes bulged as she felt the unbelievably pleasurable sensation of having her entire bowel of bliss crammed full of pulsating cock. Katie's huge cock sluiced up her slit, clinging to the tunnel and banged against her cervix, stretching it incredibly.

Her body explodes suddenly in a deep orgasm, and Laura quakes upon her hard cock. She screams out wordlessly, her eyes closed in a mask of ecstasy. All this had happened just from Laura sitting down on the cock and taking it into her pussy. Katie is ecstatic watching this naïve sexy brunette slowly rocking back and forth on her cock, climaxing continuously, her moans relaying the amount of pleasure being given. Laura was still quivering and tingling from this love goddess's cock, it was driving her past any boundaries of sexual pleasure she had enjoyed before.

Katie remembers the flashes for the cameras have been lighting up Laura’s studio, and she wants to get some really sexy shots, so she reaches up and pushes back the smock. She tells Laura, “Take the smock off so you don’t overheat – besides, you won’t need it for now.” So the smock is tossed to the floor and the flashes capture how sexy Laura looked on the lap of the beautiful blonde. What a picture: a voluptuous short brunette straddling the lap of a blonde, dressed only in black garters, hose, and pumps. The blonde is totally naked and is fondling the brunette’s big breasts - it is a very erotic sight.

In the back of Laura’s sex occupied mind, she thinks to herself, “This is just like the story my boyfriend wrote for me! Incredible! And she is gorgeous. Oh, finally one of my fantasies has come true.” Laura cannot explain her level of arousal except to say fulfilling. So many emotions at once, so many feelings of pleasure throughout her entire body.

Never in her strangest dreams would the young woman have imagined she could find such enjoyment in the sexual embrace of another female, especially under such nightmarish circumstances, but there was no question but that her helpless body was responding with shameless delight. She looked as if she'd been manufactured expressly for sex, for enjoying a full-time romp with men, with boys, with girls and especially with women. Now here she was enjoying the pleasures of both worlds – riding a cock of a gorgeous hermaphrodite.

“What's possessed me ... possessed us both?” Her confused, sex-starved mind queried. “I'm on fire ... ohhh, this is wrong ... oohhhh ... but feels so good.” The forces exerted on her flesh and her mind was too overwhelming to allow her to answer her own questions. Her brain was more than willing to simply give up and allow passion and delight and total abandonment to her private desires dominate her actions.

Laura sighed a moan of pure satisfaction and then laid her head on Katie’s shoulder. Using the back of the couch as a lift, she proceeded to slowly move herself up and down the cock. Katie could feel Laura’s pussy craving more as it tried to grip her every time she slid on and off of the hard cock.

Katie was proud of how she could enslave these little girls with her cock. They just couldn't get enough of it. “How does it feel to be fucked by a real cock, a woman cock? Only I can make you feel this way, feel like a real woman, Laura.”

Grabbing Laura’s hips Katie begins to lift the brunette and bring her back down on her cock. With Laura sitting on it, it goes deep inside her with each thrust. Katie uses her mind to give her body the strength to lift the smaller Laura almost effortlessly and to drive her body into mindless ecstasy. Her cries of passion turn into groans of animal lust as Katie begins to bounce her up and down on her cock. Her strength makes it easy to lift Laura and bring her down hard, impaling her again and again on her huge dick.

Laura spreads her thighs and starts impatiently thrusting her hips back each time Katie brings her down onto her cock. Laura’s ass slams into the blonde’s pelvis and rubs into her as she desperately tries to take all of the cock in before Katie lifts her again and slams her back down. Her stretched pussy welcomes the cock with each thrust and tightens in pleasure. “Make it tighter!” Katie commanded her through gritted teeth; suddenly she shrinks and clamps down on the cock sending a lightning bolt of pleasure along it. “God! Now that’s a tight cunt – I’m going to love fucking you!” Katie says mindless of the open window and the people who may hear.

Katie slides the tight little pussy up her shaft and rams her back down into it again. Despite its tightness, Laura’s pussy is slippery enough to take the cock into it again and the blonde began bouncing her up and down on her shaft as its tightness squeezes her cock up and down with each vicious thrust in her. Laura’s long curls flail about as she begins to orgasm and her ample breasts bounce freely every time the blonde brings her down onto the cock. She lifts her and thrusts her hips up to meet her luscious ass each time she slides back down the hard cock until her pumps aren’t even touching the couch anymore. Katie is lifting her completely and slamming her back down with each thrust, ramming her cock into the naïve brunette hard and deep.

As Laura orgasms, her moans and gasps turn to cries of pleasure. “Oh fuck! Yes Katie! YES! I’ve never been fucked like this before! It’s amazing! Ram me with that amazing cock! Use me on it! Ooooh, fuck yes! YesYesYes!” Katie feels the brunette orgasm again followed closely by another and another, this continues as she lifts and drops her onto the cock repeatedly like a fuck toy.

With that Katie can’t hold back any longer and fired off inside of her tight pussy. Her body tremors as her balls release their load into the brunette and she falls back and arches as the constant stream shoots from her cock filling Laura until it runs out from between her legs. Laura convulses in her final greatest orgasm, screams and falls up against the blonde, holding her. They both lay there panting as Laura slowly gyrates her hips with the cock still inside of her and she rests her pretty brunette head on Katie’s shoulder.

Finally spent, Laura managed to roll off Katie. A muffled "Plop" came as the slowly shrinking cock pulled free from Laura’s pussy. A flood followed, their mingled juices released as though Katie's cock was a cork keeping them bottled up. Laura stared ruefully at her brand-new stockings and sighed, “Oh well – wear and tear I guess.”

The busty brunette tries to get off the couch but her legs are too wobbly and she collapses back down onto the couch. Katie chuckles as she manages to totter to the sink where she grabs a wet washcloth and cleans herself off, and then re-wets the cloth for Laura to clean herself.

She waited until the ravished brunette had finished cleaning herself and then she told Laura, “By the way – thank you VERY much for a pleasant time, and I’ll be taking all the pictures with me.”

Laura had forgotten and then she panicked, saying, “No! You can’t take those pictures! How do I know you aren’t going to do something… wrong with them.” Katie smiles a predatory smile and replies, “You’re right. But how do I know you won’t do the same – you do remember that you work at a film lab. What is to stop you when I’m not around?”

Laura replies almost angrily, “Because I have a strong work ethic and I won’t do anything like that ever!” Katie thinks on that for a minute and then comes to her decision: to keep the film, but at a price to be determined later by her and Laura jointly. Katie knows exactly what toll she wants to extract from the sexy plump brunette, but she wanted to make her squirm for the price.

Thanks for entering.

dr.bob
09-20-2008, 10:35 AM
a very hot story,thanks for posting

Khaos
08-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Sweet.

Why isn't this on FutanariPalace?

-Khaos

Matt•
08-12-2012, 08:03 AM
This was an excelent story it nearly turned