PDA

View Full Version : Being Punished By Master--By Anonymous

badlybent
09-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Being Punished By Master.

I'm 28 and teach at an all girls school. I have dark long hair and I am short and a lot of times people think I am a student instead of a teacher. Our school uniform is a short plaid skirt (and I wear tiny tong panties under it) and white blouse (a bit tight because my Master/Husband lets me wear it that way and a lace bra). Around my neck is a black collar that my Master gave me. I come home around 4 each school day to a nice house that is just for my Master and me. After a happy day at school, cause my Master lets me have a cell phone and lets me call him whenever I have time to sneak away, I hurry home to my sweet husband. Our talks always make me feel happy and I am not ashamed to say wet. Today Master told me how much He loved me and how much I mean to Him. He said He really loves my sweet little pussy and how it tastes. It made me so wet that I just had to rub it and cum. I know I shouldn't have, because He gets mad if I play with my pussy and He isn't around to watch. I hope He doesn't find out.

I open the large front door hoping to meet my Husband/Master in the living room wearing only his robe and a large hard on just for me. I find Him instead in the kitchen, with a beer in his hand. This upsets me because He only drinks when he is upset. I undo the top two buttons of my blouse so my bra shows and enter the kitchen. "Hello Master."

He turns and looks at me up and down. "Raise your skirt baby girl."

Grabbing the hem of my school skirt, I pull it up and show Him my panties. He comes and stands in front of me and reaches forward and cups His hand on my pussy mound. "Just as I thought. You have been fingering yourself again against your Master's orders. Am I not your Master?"

Shaking I look down at the floor still holding up my skirt. "Yes Master. My Husband/Master."

He pulls a chain out of his pants pocket and attach's one end to my collar and pushes pass me dragging me along with the chain. "Such a nasty dirty little slut. I will teach you to disobey. You're nothing but a whore and I will treat you like one." He pulls me through the house and up the stairs. I hurry to keep up with him afraid if I fall he will just drag me . As He pulls me into my bed room He stops and turns facing me. Letting go of the chain He puts both hands on the front of my blouse and pulls it open, buttons flying everywhere. Master pulls the blouse down over my shoulders which causes my arms to be pinned to my side. He reaches into His pocket again and takes out His pocket knife and grabs my bra between my titties and cuts it. My breasts with their stiff nipples now bare in full view of my Husband. He puts the knife back in His pocket and places both hands on my titties.

"Ummm, such nice tits for a girl your age (He always treats me like I'm some little girl), and big nipples. Look at them, they are stiff. You are a slut." Master squeezes them hard, and then pinches each nipple till tears come to my eyes. I know better then to cry out unless given permission. He then grabs me by my arms lifts me and turns and throws me onto my bed. He stands at the foot of the bed looking at me. My skirt has pulled up and I know he can see my panties. I should have taken them off before coming home. He undoes his belt and pulls it off and then climbs up on the bed and on His knees moves up and over my body.

"Put out your hands you little bitch." I reach up and holding my hands together, and Master loops the belt around my wrist and pulls the loop tight, then moving up so his ass is over my titties ties the other end of the belt to the headboard. I am unable to move. He then moves down my body till he is straddling my legs. Reaching into his pocket again, pulling out his knife He reaches for my panties and pulling the hem tight, causing the them to ride in in behind. Taking the knife and cuts my panties and bares my pussy. He tosses the knife on the nightstand.

Reaching into his shirt pocket Master pulls out several dollar bills. Tossing them at my face, "Now there you are whore. I've paid you and now I am going to fuck you like the slut whore you are." He moves off the bed and removes His clothes. I can see how hard my Master's cock is. I see him put His right hand around the thick shaft and He rubs it up and down. "Umm, my baby girl likes her Husband's cock. Well you are going to get to like it a lot more. Do you have anything to say?"

"Please Master. You don't have to do this. I love you. You can take me, fuck me anyway you want. You don't have to rape me. Please Darling."

"Your mommy was a whore and you are your mommy's daughter, my whore. No one touches you but me, but I will teach you to be a good slave/daughter. You must learn to obey me. When I tell you not to touch your pussy you must not touch it. You understand?"

"Yes Master. Please forgive me. I know I deserve to be raped, but please be gentle."

He laughs, "How can I be gentle and rape you at the same time. Stupid cunt. You are my cunt slut and your pussy is mine to do with as I please. And it pleases me to rape you."

He climbs back on the bed and moves up my body till he is at my breasts. Bending a little He places His hard stiff cock meat between them and cups both my little titties and squeezes them against His cock. He begins to tit fuck me all the time looking into my eyes. Soon I see sweat began to form on Him and I know the signs. He is close to cumming. He raises up and takes his cock in His hand and jacks it hard and fast and without warning explodes. Cum shoots out the head of His wonderful cock and lands on my face, my nose, my hair and neck. He keeps rubbing it, shooting his sweet Master cum all over me. "Ahhh, damn, I couldn't hold back slut. Uhhh.... here take my cum you cock sucking little girl. Ohhhh....."

The warm liquid flows all over my face and I stick my tongue out and lick some near my mouth. I love the taste of His cum. Look at my Husband/Master I see He is still hard. I smile and He sees it and slaps my tits hard. "Bitch, you enjoy this don't you?"

"I love anything my Master does to me."

"We'll see if you love this." He falls on my body, His weight takes the breath out of me and He reaches down and places the head of His dick right at my hole. With out any foreplay, fingering or licking like He usually does because He knows I am so small and tight, He pushes it in full . The hard cock feels like a baseball bat going in and I scream. He reaches up and places a hand over my mouth and holds it there tight cutting off my cries as He rams it in and out of me. Raping me. He keeps fucking me, ramming it in and out of my little hole, pushing it as far in as He can, His weight on my body, His mouth on my neck sucking and leaving a mark. His grunts and sweat and my moans fill the room. The smell of sex. The bed rattles and my head hits the head board with each thrust of His cock. The excitement of being raped by my own husband drives me to a mind blowing climax and I pass out.

When I come to, He is still fucking me and another climax shakes my body. This is followed by the wonderful feeling of Master shooting His cum inside his baby girl. He relaxes, exhausted, His weight still trapping me. He moves down a little and sucks on one of my tits. I wish I could hold him, but I am still tied to the bed. He falls asleep on me.

After what seems like hours, he wakes and pulls He now limp cock out of my pussy. I have felt His cum and mine seeping out and down between my legs. I know the sheets must be soaked. Master gets up. "Umm, baby, that was a good fuck. Will you be a good little girl from now on and not play with yourself at school?"

"Yes.....yes Master. I will try." Both He and I know I can't keep my hands from my pussy when He talks sex over the phone to me. This won't be the last time Master rapes his little girl.

He gets up, picks up His clothes and turns and leaves me tied to the bed, cum still dripping out of my used pussy.

Thanks for entering.

daisyprncess
08-06-2009, 12:31 AM
would love to meet a man like that