PDA

View Full Version : The Sessions-By Anonymous

badlybent
09-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Karen's Photo Sessions.

After much encouragement, my wife, Karen, had finally agreed to pose nude for a friend of mine. I’d known Bill for about ten years and I knew he could be trusted. Karen was 33 years old at the time and I was only her second real lover. She is a University graduate and certainly not a bimbo. I’m sure she had some sexciting times at Uni but only had had intercourse with one other guy, Michael, before we were married. One of the conditions of her allowing herself to be photographed was there was to be no sexual contact from anyone but me. I happily agreed and set about making the arrangements for the following Friday night.

I phoned Bill and told him to get plenty of film as I wasn’t sure if there would be any future chances for him to see my wife naked. He asked if he could have another friend present when the session took place at his house. I said I thought it would be OK but I’d have to check with Karen first. Bill told me the friend, Brian lived in the next suburb from us and was completely discreet. Before hanging up I told Bill there was to be no sexual contact but she would pose in any way he wanted. While I was waiting for Karen to return from shopping I was fantasising about her posing nude for TWO men now. Karen returned home and after some further persuasion agreed to pose for both men. Karen is quite tall for a woman and keeps herself very fit by going to the gym on a daily basis. She has a very good figure, described best as ‘Rubenesque’, but nowhere near as big as the famed artist’s models. Karen has a very pretty face and the sweetest tasting and smelling pussy in Australia.

We spent Friday afternoon preparing Karen’s body for the evening’s event. Karen shaved most of the hair from her beautiful pussy, leaving just a small amount of hair above the opening. I then helped rub body lotion all over her particularly on her labia to prevent shaving rash. Karen suggested wearing no underwear so there’d be no pressure marks showing in the photos. She was obviously able to read my mind! I selected a short floral summer dress that barely covered her beautiful arse. It was a loose fitting style and would be easy to remove. The time to leave for Bill’s had arrived and even in my high state of excitement I could see Karen was nervous. I kissed her and told her how much I loved her and appreciated her doing this for me. This calmed her down and we headed to the car.

Driving to Bill’s, I slid her dress up above her waist and lightly fingered her pussy. I could see Karen’s nipples hardening through the dress material and I knew she would be OK when we got there. We arrived at Bill’s and managed to park directly outside his house. Karen was out of the car before me and headed to the door. As I followed her up the front steps I had a wonderful view of her shaved pussy and bare arse under her short dress. Karen rang the bell and I kissed her as we waited for Bill to come to the door. Bill is about sixty and has photographed hundreds of women, most of them younger then Karen. I may be biased but I don’t think he’s photographed many as beautiful. Bill opened the door and I introduced my wife to him. He gave her a peck on the cheek and we walked through to his studio. Brian was waiting, with his camera, and Bill did the introductions. Brian was about Bill’s age and seemed almost as nervous as Karen had been before we left home. Karen now seemed quite relaxed as I explained again there was to be no sexual contact but that Karen was happy to pose in any position.
Bill suggested we get started and asked Karen to pose against the curtains still wearing her dress. He took some nice facial photos and then had her slowly raise her dress exposing more and more of her wonderful body. Finally he told her to remove her dress entirely and my beautiful wife stood stark naked in front of two men she’d met only 20 minutes before. I had a raging hard-on and I could see Karen’s nipples were mimicking my cock. Bill had Karen on her knees, holding her tits, laying on her back with her legs spread and every other pose you could think of. All the time Karen kept smiling and seemed to enjoy herself. Bill suggested Brian and I go to the kitchen for a cup of tea while he took the more graphic shots. I wanted to stay and watch but I also felt Karen may be more uninhibited if I wasn’t watching.

Brian and I sat around the kitchen table enjoying our tea while Bill continued to photograph my naked bride. Brian wasted no time and asked if I would bring Karen to his house for another photo session next week. He said he had an American friend who would love to photograph my wife and would be happy to pay for the privilege. I said if Karen enjoys tonight I would be happy to bring her next week, but that we wouldn’t accept payment for being there. Brian suggested we come for dinner first and get to know Hal, his Yankee friend. I could see the camera flashes from the studio and hear Karen laughing and talking with Bill. I had no doubt we would be at Brian’s next week!

Karen and Bill came out of the studio and into the kitchen. Karen was still naked and sat on my lap to sip my tea. Bill complimented me on my beautiful wife and said she had photogenic qualities. He had about six rolls of exposed film in his hand. I’m sure there were some very ‘photogenic’ shots of Karen on them. Brian asked me if he could take some Polaroids of Karen as well as normal photos. I replied that was Karen’s decision as it was her body, not mine. Karen smiled at me and took Brian by the hand into the studio. They were gone about 30 minutes and again I could hear laughter and talking between flashes of the camera. When they returned Karen was still naked and she spread Brian’s polaroid photos on the table. There were some open leg shots and some of Karen caressing her breasts but most were rear shots of Karen’s arse. Brian seemed to have a fixation on Karen’s arse. I told Karen that Brian had invited us to his house next week to pose for him and an American friend. Karen agreed it was a great idea but couldn’t Bill come along too. Bill said he wished he could but had a prior engagement on the central coast.

Bill said he get the rolls of film developed, ten including Brian’s, and give them to Brian to show us next week. Bill said he would guarantee the discretion of the developer, but wouldn’t guarantee he wouldn’t keep some photos for himself. I think Karen was beyond caring who saw her naked at this stage. Karen finally slipped her dress back on and we said our good-byes and promised to be at Brian’s next week.

As we drove home I could feel how wet Karen’s pussy had become during the posing. Karen said they were both gentlemen and hadn’t attempted to touch her except to adjust a pose. She said she had enjoyed being the centre of attention and was looking forward to another stranger photographing her. There was something sexually stimulating about a stranger telling your wife to, “ Spread your legs’ or ‘ Play with your tits” and all you can do is watch. When we arrived home we had another good look at the Polaroids Brian had taken before making love. Karen was very wet from the excitement of the photo session and tasted wonderful.

The next session at Brian’s was also very enjoyable. We had given Karen’s pussy another shave that morning and again she chose to wear nothing under her dress. I suggested we bring along some of her sexy underwear for her to pose in and she agreed. Karen wore an even shorter dress to Brian’s and I must say she looked devastating! I’d brought our video camera with the intention of capturing the fun and games for posterity. Brian was waiting at the door when we drove up and I good see the look of delight on his face when he saw Karen’s dress. Luckily it was quite dark and there wasn’t any neighbours around. Karen’s bare pussy was clearly visible beneath the short hemline. Brian kissed Karen’s cheek and ushered us inside. I told Brian we’d brought some underwear for Karen to model if he liked. HE LIKED! Brian introduced Hal, who was probably in his mid fifties and very tall. Hal couldn’t stop staring at Karen’s barely covered arse and pussy. The dinner wasn’t quite ready and Brian asked if he could start taking photos. Karen was keen to get started and removed her dress. She looked magnificent with her toned body and trimmed pussy. Brian had her posing on his Honda CBX motorcycle he had in his loungeroom. He had Karen laying on her back with her head towards the handlebars exposing her lucious pussy. Both Hal and Brian had many other poses for Karen on the motorcycle. Brian took about twenty shots and Hal about ten. Karen then suggested they photograph her in the lingerie. Karen has brought all her G-strings and push-up bras and happily posed in every combination. Brian again preferred the rear shots.

After about 40 minutes we stopped for dinner and Karen ate her food naked at Brian’s request. The dinner conversation naturally drifted towards sex and Brian was keen to see how far Karen would go tonight. He asked if Karen would have sex with him and Hal while I watched. Karen said definitely not. She was enjoying the nude photographic sessions but that was as far as she’d go. Brian looked suitably disappointed, apologized but said he had to ask. We finished dinner and went upstairs to Brian’s bedroom and he had Karen pose tied to the king-sized bed. Karen enjoys mild bondage and I could tell by her nipples, she was enjoying this. We then went into the second bedroom and Hal lay on the floor while Karen knelt on two separate beds. He got some great photos of her stretched pussy. Brian filled the spa bath in his ensuite and Karen happily posed in and out of the bath. Karen looked very sexy with the foam and bubbles half covering her body. Brian helped Karen to towel off and she posed some more tied to the doorway. Hal asked if they could take some more arse shots of Karen. Karen had no objection, so I had her pose on her knees with her beautiful arse and pussy fully exposed. I used my fingers to spread her pussylips to give the guys some great photos. I broke Karen’s rules and motioned to Brian to use his fingers to part her pussylips even more. As Karen had her face down on the bed she thought it was me probing her pussy. I must say I enjoyed watching another man touch my wife’s most private parts. Brian and Hal had exhausted their film supply and I was keen to get Karen home and take advantage of her obvious sexual arousal.

Before we left, Brain showed us the photos taken the previous week at Bill’s. Sitting at the dining room table, watching my still naked wife sort through about two hundred nude and graphically explicit photos of herself was unbelievable. The ones Bill had taken while I was out of the room were the most erotic. Brian gave us a full set of the photos and we left the negatives with him to make copies for Hal and whoever else wanted them. The thought of many strangers having very explicit nude photos of my beautiful wife was a great turn-on. We made tentative plans for future sessions and said our goodbyes. Both Hal and Brian kissed my wife goodnight and we headed off with Karen still naked to the car. Luckily it was only a five-minute drive home or I don’t think I would have made it. I had been so aroused watching my wife pose I’d forgotten to take a video. DAMN!

Thanks for entering.

roval
02-21-2009, 01:55 PM
This story is about my wife, Karen. An ex school teacher from Malabar in Sydney. She posed for these photos at Peakhurst and I posted he story on Watchingthewife.

Scorpio8
02-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Maybe you could post it up here under your name.

The poster here may well have found it on the net but
I don't see that they tried to lay claim to it as their own work.

The author being listed as anonymous.

If it is indeed your work we'll be glad to work with you.

To either have you post it up under your name if you wish
to do so or have it removed if you will provide us with the
the location of where the story is and under what title
and author it's posted.

Marti
02-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Whoever's story it is, it's damned erotic.:ogen:

roval
02-25-2009, 12:00 AM
I can assure you it is mine and I posted a follow up. It's is basically true except for the neighbour. I'll find the follow up and post it,
roval

roval
02-25-2009, 12:04 AM
I just reread the story and the b*****d posted both stories. I have more ob disc and I will post them!!!!

roval
03-29-2009, 10:29 PM
It is posted on Watchingthewife.com under hotrod