PDA

View Full Version : The Old House

stargazer
01-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Tess Wilson was on her way back to the main office of Hortons Real Estates.
When the rain began to fall she couldn`t see, she just happen to see a old house just off the road .

Tess pulled into the old gravle drive, she ran upon the porch, running her hands thru her short hair , she checked the door it wasn`t locked.
Tess went inside to wait out the rain, once inside she heard the rian fall onthe old tin roof, she found a oil lamp it had some oil left.
Tess`s wet blouse stuck to her, she looked aroundfor somthing to dry herself she found a old towel witha musty smell, she dried her self after taking off her clothes.

Tess found box of old clothes, she found a shirt she put it on , went back to the living room. sat inthe old Queen Anne chair.
she brgan to get sleeply with the sound of the rain onthe roof.
Tess woke when she heard something, moaning sounds, she took the lamp followed the sounds, She stoped at the bed room door, she heard a female voice, pleading.
Tess slowly opened the door, her eyes widen,she seen a small white woman on all fours, behind her was a large black man .
She heard the man say" the masta not home"
as he pushed his large black cock into her , she had never seen anything like it.
The bed creaked, he pulled her hair her head went back, to Tess`s surprise she heard the woman say "GIVE IT TO ME" her pussy was getting wet, Tess was rubbing her clit.
Two fingers was inside her own pussy, Tess felt her self cuming, then other sounds she heard screams filled the house.
Tess watched but couldn`t belive what she was seeing, soliders from the Civil War.
Union she could see bythe blue uniforms.
She watched as they raped the women , both white, black she watched a young black slave
getting fucked by two soliders.
She could see the blood come form her pussy, she was a virgin, the screams as her asshole was taken, for the men were big.
Tess watched as a woman gagged on a cock ,
she could see the cock in her throat.

Tess watched her fingers working her pussy
she laid with her legs open, she was looking for anything to fuck herslf .
A large shadow came to her, the same black man,
he was holding his long thick cock.
Tess laid onthe floor the man pushed his cock into her, she heard a voice, "give it to her" she heard a whip lash the woman was whipping the slave as he fucked her .

Tess woke with a start, the rain had stopped
she grabed her clothes dressed made her way out of the old house.
As she drove she thought was it real or just a dream, rubbing her swollen pussy.

davesmistress
01-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Interesting and different

Thanks

badlybent
01-17-2008, 07:55 PM
Very interesting Stargazer. Don't think we've had a Civil War story before. Don't suppose you might be from the South now would you?

Suthernlady
01-22-2008, 08:35 PM
This story is so different from anything I have read here. You definitely held my attention throughout. Thanks hun....I would like to see more!

Suthernlady
01-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Congrats stargazer for being selected as our story of the week for Jan 24 through Jan 30! Hope to see you writing more of your intriguing tales soon!

Jillicious
01-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Good story. I like stories that have a bit of imagination behind them. This idea has the potential to be made into much more, but I understand the concept of a short story. I loved it!