PDA

View Full Version : The Youth Group Surprise

usedtichue2
01-22-2008, 03:25 PM
My wife runs a mentoring program for kids where the kids will come over and get tutored, learn life lessons, and participate in character building activities. It is pretty cool to see happen. I am not involved with the program myself. I am usually watching my son and the children of the other teachers at that time. But while the kids are arriving, you will typically find me running around and interacting with the kids which is something that I love. It is fun to see how they progress as a result of the program.

My interaction with the kids is something that I try to keep very innocent. Although some of the developing girls are very attractive, I have never acted on my desires to be with any of them until Reagan came along. Now I have known Reagan since she first started coming to the program. Her own dad is not in the picture and many times it felt like she saw me as a strong male role model in her life. So needless to say, we have developed a comfort level with one another. She has actually shared some of her problems with me and the solutions that I gave her did make a difference in her life.

Because of the comfort in our relationship, we also developed a level of playfulness. It was not uncommon to see me chasing her around, horse playing with her, tickling, etc. Now I want to make this clear, I would do this with all of the other kids as well so she was no different or so I tought.

When Reagan hit the eighth grade, her play became a little different. It felt flirty but I was not very sure until one day my wife said.

“I think that someone has a crush on you.”

“Who?”

“Reagan.”

“Really, you think so.”

“Oh, I think so.”

Still I logged it in the back of my mind but I continued treating her the same because I did not want to make her feel uncomfortable at all. However, I did notice that her actions toward me started to change. One day I came up from behind her and gave her a hug. Again, something that I had done since she first came to the program. But for the first time, she pressed backwards and rubbed her tight little ass against my cock. She quickly giggled and walked away so I thought nothing of it.

A week later, she was playing games with her classmates so I walked over and was talking to her group. Right then, the person in charge of snacks showed up and this was followed by the usual frenzy of kids trying to get to the snacks. You would think that the parents never feed these kids. It is like watching a pack of lions hovering over a fresh kill.

So while the kids were involved in the frenzied gathering, I sat down in Reagan’s seat and started playing a game called Mille Bourne which is a fun card game. I recommend it. But right as the game was getting going, Reagan came back.

“You are sitting in my seat Mr. Al.”

“Reagan, Brittany and I just started this game, can you sit somewhere else?”

“Sure I can.”

And she plopped right onto my lap.

“Reagan, what are you doing?”

“You told me to sit somewhere else so I am sitting here.”

“Fine.” She was not interfering with the game so I was not worried about it. I got so absorbed in the game that I was not paying any attention to Reagan sitting on my lap until she was sitting flush on my cock. I looked up and Reagan had worked her way back onto my lap to where she was sitting right on top of me.

I did not want to embarrass her so I did not say anything and continued to play the game but trust me, I was very aware of her presence. This was the week that I decided to experiment with wearing boxer briefs. I did have sweats on as well. The reason that I was aware of her was that she was wearing a short little skirt and where she was sitting, no one could tell that it had ridden up and her panties were the only thing keeping her tight young flesh off of me.

I did a quick scan to see if anyone could see what was going on and no one seemed to notice. So I just went back to playing the game but I was starting to lose at this point. Every once in a while, Reagan would move and I could feel the folds of her flesh ride back and forth on my cock. Despite all of my efforts to focus on the game and not think about the magic that was happening on my lap my cock started to have a mind of its own. The more it grew, the more she would grind.

She was not satisfied until my cock was rock hard. At first I thought that this was all innocent play but that changed when I looked up and Reagan had this wicked little smile on her face. It was at this moment that I grasped the reality that eighth graders today are far different than when I was in the eight grade.

Another incident that happened, took place two weeks later. I was in my bedroom resting after a crazy day at work. I put in a movie but it was watching more of me than I was watching it.

“Hi Mr. Al”

I looked up and there stood Reagan. I shushed her and pat the side of the bed.

“Why aren’t you with your class?” I whispered.

“You did not come out and play with us tonight and I wanted to say hi. You have seemed a little distant lately.”

She was an observant little bee. I had distanced myself from her because I enjoyed the other day in the chair a little too much. I flashed back to the mean fuck that I gave my wife that night but the whole time I was imagining that it was Reagan. That is when it clicked that I needed to be very careful so I distanced myself and focused more on my babysitting duties with the kids in the back.

I did not want to hurt her feelings so I lied. “I have just been so busy so I just have been coming back here to rest.”

“Oh I see.”

By this point, I had turned to my side and bent slightly so that I could see her better. She turned and walked away. So I closed my eyes and went back to enjoying the moment of peace. Right then, the bed shifted. I did not pay any attention to it because my dog was on the bed so I thought it was just the dog hoping off.

Before I had time to react, a body smashed up against me and curled in real tight. I did not need to open my eyes, I know from the scent that it was Reagan. I did open my eyes and it only confirmed what my olfactory senses had already told me. Just as quickly as she had curled in, Reagan began grinding her ass against my cock. Her element of surprise had done its work and she was already getting a reaction from my cock.

“Reagan, we should not be doing this.” I whispered in her ear.

“But don’t you like it Mr. Al?”

“Yes honey, a little too much and this is not good we could get in trouble. Why are you doing this?”

“I have been taking sex ed. in school. “ As she said it, she pulled one of the blankets from over the bed to cover us. Then she reached behind her and grabbed a hold of my cock. I did it with one of the boys in school but his penis was small. When you hugged me from behind that day in the hallway, I had to see how big your cock was. That is why a leaned back against you.”

At this point, she was reaching in my sweats and jacking my cock with her small hand. “When I felt how big it was, I knew that I needed to have it.” She was wearing a skirt, so I slid my fingers underneath and noticed that she did not have any panties on.

“Where are your panties?”

“I took them off in the bathroom. I want you so bad.”

“What about your class?”

“I already finished all of my work.”

By now, she had my cock out of the front of my pants as was starting to press backwards against my cock.

“What about Mr. Donovan (her teacher and someone who I thought might come looking for her)?”

“Since I finished my work early, I asked if I could go say hi to you and with Thanksgiving coming up next Thursday, he only had games planned anyway.”

She had my cock between her legs as was rubbing the head of it against her wet little pussy.

I glanced at the clock. I realized that this meant that we had at least 45 minutes for a fast fuck.

“Reagan, I don’t want to get you pregnant.”

“Don’t worry. My mom put me on the pill to help me regulate my periods.”

By this time my cock was so hard, I had to have some ass and that was all the news that I needed to hear. So I bent her slightly forward and worked my cock into her little pussy. Her 8th grade pussy was so nice and tight. As I worked it into her cunt, she pushed back against me working more of my cock into her.

Everything was made more exciting because of the threat of getting caught. One of the kids could walk in the back and catch us. My wife and her teach Mr. Donovan were always a possibility of walking a back there as well. However, I still had to be careful not to rock the bed too much and draw attention to ourselves.

By now, I had my cock in her all the way to the base.

“You are so big Mr. Al.”

“I love the feel of your pussy Reagan.”

I started working my cock in and out. Even though it was not the hard fuck that I would have wanted if I were going to blow it like this. It was good none the less. Our passion was fueled by the threat of getting caught by the kids or a parent coming in. Reagan matched each one of my thrusts.

“Reagan, you are so hot.”

With each thrust, I would pull out cock to the edge and push it back into her. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders to give me more leverage and pull her against me. If she wanted my cock, she was going to get all of it with each slow hard stroke. Each thrust brought my cock closer to exploding inside of her. Finally, I reached the point of no return.

“Reagan, I am about to cum.”

“Oh yes Mr. Al, me too.”

With four more hard, long thrusts my cock exploded inside of her young pussy and I felt her shudder against me. I knew that she was coming on my cock. This was one of the best fucks of my life. I had never had a pussy so young, tight and ripe. This would not be the last time Reagan and I fucked.

games4yosoul
01-22-2008, 03:52 PM
I liked the story a lot and would love to hear more about Reagan.

davesmistress
01-22-2008, 04:32 PM
As always great to see you

Thanks for the new addition

butoonmoon
02-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Nice to see someone taking an active role in sex education - people need good teachers!

Suthernlady
02-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Yes used I agree with DM...it's good to see you again and read something from that naughty mind of yours. I'm sorry it took me so long to discover this...sorry I missed it. All the more reason to be happy I found it now!

groomleader
12-13-2019, 11:34 AM
This is a hot one!!