PDA

View Full Version : My Mistress, My Valentine-Parts 1 & 2

Luvs2likclits
01-24-2008, 07:36 PM
This is part one of a story. I dont know how many parts there will be yet but more than likely 4. Sorry about all of the ground work but it had to be done! Juicey parts to come though, I promise!

Enjoy, Steve

This little story takes place in a warehouse up north and is centered around a young man of 27. Our subject's name is Chad and he has worked at the ware house for about 5 years. He was 5'9", dark brown hair and had green eyes. He had gotten a job through one of his buddies that started working there before him. Since Christmas and New years day had come and gone, he was a little low on cash. After finding out that the company he worked for did inventory in February, he immediately volunteered. Everyone that worked there hated inventories because it was a graveyard shift and was often very grueling work. But hey, what are you going do?

After telling a couple of his buddies that he planned on working inventory, they just laughed at him and wished him well. They asked him if he knew that inventory was on the weekend before Valentines day. Of course he did not, but it wouldn’t matter much anyway even if he had. He didn’t have anyone to spend the day with anyway.

Sure he had been married once to a beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed vixen. That lasted all of a year and a half. It is kind of hard having a relationship when both people only want to take and not give. Chad did feel though that he had become a better man, being more selective with his dates.

Anyway, Valentines is on a Thursday this year and inventory went from Saturday 9 to the 13. He then would be getting 4 days off and then back to work as usual after the weekend. That would sure be nice he thought as those 12 hour shifts do get tough after a while.

Chad was waiting in the break room before his inventory shift began when his 2 buddies walked in, Mike and Tim. They asked Chad if he was ready for the fun to begin and he gave them a wry grin and said, "so maybe I am the lucky one." Mike and Tim looked at one another quizzically and both shrugged their shoulders.

"I get to work here while she is here," Chad confided.

Mike said "oh you mean the wicked Bitch of the North?"

All three guys laughed, although they all new that if there were ever a chance, they would give their left nut just to get close to her. At about that moment, she walked in.

Standing 5'6", dark straight black hair, green eyes and nice luscious curves in all of the right places. She was probably about a 36c although you couldn't really tell as she usually wore a sweater and a knee length skirt, always very professional in appearance. She could silence a room of guys quicker than anything. Mouths would be agape and tongues hanging out. You could almost hear the panting. You have all heard the rumors about women who have succeeded quickly and some do have the dirty knees to justify such rumors. This sexy siren was different though. True she had risen up the company ladder quickly but it had nothing to do with her oral ability. This woman had used the backs of men to get to her present station. Burying her 4" high heels in every one on the way up.

Going to the refrigerator and bending down to pick up a bottled water, the guys could do nothing but groan watching perfection itself.

Julie untwisted the lid and looking at the guys said, "Don’t you guys have something else better to do than stay in the break room? Go home. Chad, you need to go down stairs for the team meeting, now."

Mike and Tim shared a sympathetic glance with Chad and left to go home. Chad finished his pop and went down stairs for the team meeting. Team meetings were always a bore, even if Julie was the one giving the do's and don'ts. After the team meeting it was nothing more than going up and down ladders, counting, going up and down ladders, getting dirty and some more counting.

Four days of this was wearing everyone thin. Tempers were getting short and if they didn't finish tonight, they would have to work until it did get done. They were close but the most time consuming parts of the hardware store were next. Chad had gotten to work early as usual and was up in the break room hoping Mike and Tim would come in for a quick chat. Sure enough they came up to see how their buddy was taking the dreary task and if he was glad that tonight was his last night.

"Yeah, I am friggin tired of the dust, ladders and counting. God I need to get laid," Chad ruefully said.

Tim ever the jokester playfully inquired, "so Chad, what are you getting your hand for Valentines Day?!"

Mike started laughing his head off and Chad threw his empty pop can at Tim saying, "man, I miss you ass holes. Nobody on the inventory "staff" has a sense of humor at all. It makes for one long shift."

Tim said, "yeah, I bet."

Mike and Tim then said their good byes and left. Chad groaned and got up out of his chair to go attend the meeting. "Damn, he thought, just one more night and I am done for four days.

After the meeting, Chad was sectioned off into the plumbing area. Everyone hated that area as there were tons of open boxes of couplings, pipe, and various washers, nuts and bolts.

Chad was on his last batch of open boxes when Julie walked up and inquired if he was close to being done with all of the opened boxes. Chad gave the affirmative nod and continued counting. She stood there until he was done counting and motioned for him to follow her. She led him around to the back of the ware house and said, "ok, this is where the boxes are for all of those loose parts you just got done counting." She bent down showing him a tag saying, "put the part number here and how many boxes there are for each part."

She looked back and noticed Chad checking her out. Chad looked a little sheepish and put his hands in front of his groin to hide a semi that had begun springing up while she had been talking. The urge to bend her over one of those boxes was almost more than unbearable. Chad would definitely be rubbing one out when he got home.

With a scowl on her face, Julie stepped up close him and asked, "yes Mr. Fisher?"

Unaware that he even mumbled anything, "damn you are beautiful."

Turning on a heel, Julie made to leave when Chad came up from behind her and bent her over a box. Chad felt like he was in a different place as he watched himself bend her over and put his feet inside her feet and slowly work her legs apart. He popped a button on the back of her skirt and slowly slid her skirt down to reveal a nice shapely ass and no panties. He about busted a nut after realizing that she wasn’t wearing anything under her skirt. Back in his mind he wondered why she wasn’t squirming and trying to get away. Then his animal lust reasserted it self and he attempted to ram his cock in the bitch. Since she wasn't even in the least bit wet, his cock was more or less just gouging and not sinking.

Slowly he took one of his hands off of her hips and she looked at him standing behind her as he spit into his hand and rubbed his saliva over his cock. As he grabbed her once more, he felt a bolt of lighting explode in his balls. Doubling up and falling to the floor, Chad writhed in pain. Senses dulled by the excruciating pain throbbing from his groin region, he realized the bitch had kicked him in the nuts.

Looking up with tears running from his eyes, he saw Julie button up her skirt and give him a smirk. Off she walked and Chad threw up over the floor and was overcome with a cold sweat.

Luckily no one came back until Chad had a chance to collect himself and clean up his mess. He did manage to finish his work and the team was able to pull on out and get inventory done.

The team had one more quick meeting and was told their checks were in their mailboxes. Chad went to his mailbox ruing what else he would find there other than his check. Sure enough, the was a memo from the "Bitch" that told him to come to her office. For him, as you might image, Bitch had a whole new meaning now.

He went up to her office and knocked on the door.

"Come in," was the reply. Chad walked in to her office and found Julie was sitting down with a contemplative look on her face.

"Mr. Fisher," she said. "Maybe it is time that you start looking for a new job."

"Yes ma'am," Chad replied.

"Here, take this and go home," said Julie.

She handed Chad a business card. Chad took it and left. He had to go home and put some cold ice on his nut sack. He got in his car and left. Once home, he carefully got into the shower and washed all of the dirt and grime off. He then put on a towel and went for the freezer. Grabbing his now bag full of ice, he went to the couch and put the bag on his groin. He turned on the news and immediately fell asleep.

He woke 7 hours later and feeling a little better although still very tender in his twig and berries. He sat up on the couch and reached for some peanuts he had sitting in a bowl on his coffee table. While munching on his peanuts, Chad picked up his paycheck and Julie's business card slid off and flipped over. What the heck he thought, something was written on the back of her business card.

It read, "1503 Mulberry Ave, 7pm SHARP!"

What the fuck, he thought.

Chad grabbed his watch off of the coffee table, 4:30 pm was the time. Gingerly he got up off of the couch and put on some clothes. He had never been much for dress clothes and such. So his Levi's and a simple t-shirt and sweater were the fare for him. Again he sat on the couch to lace up his shoes and glanced at the business card.

The address did not look familiar. Mulberry Ave ran parallel to Main Street but the 1500th block was residential. Chad got up again, perplexed. He grabbed his wallet, car keys and went to a bar down the road. Once there he ordered a hamburger and a beer. The bar was pretty much dead other than the older people.

After eating he got a change for a $5 and played some pool until 6pm. Walking out of the bar with $20 more than what he had entered with had Chad feeling a little better. Some people shouldn’t play pool when they have had a few too many beers! Anyway, Chad got into his car and went to Mulberry Ave. Driving along, the business buildings slowly receded from sight as he drove through a nice homely neighborhood. Finally he found 1503 Mulberry Ave. The house was a simple red brick home with a fireplace and a garage.

Chad slowly switched off the ignition to his car and got out. He checked his watch and it read 6:53. Walking up to the house and peering into the windows as he walked by them, he soon came to the front door and rang the door bell. Anxiously waiting, Chad fidgeted with his car keys and ran a hand through his hair.

The door handle jiggled and then the door opened revealing a total surprise, Julie herself.

Looking at Chad she said, "I didn’t think you would come. Come in side and sit down."

Chad walked into the house and slowly sat down on a couch in her living room. How could he have been so stupid?! Of course the friggin address had been hers. What in the hell had he been thinking?

"Would you like a beer Mr. Fisher," Julie asked.

"Sure," Chad replied.

Julie walked up to Chad after a couple minutes and handed him a beer. Chad quickly downed about half of it. Julie watched him and slowly sat down in a chair and tucked a leg up under herself. She calmly took a sip of her beer as she watched Chad.

Chad feeling more than a little nervous downed the rest of his beer and sat looking anywhere other than Julie. Even with just a pair of sweat pants and sweat shirt, she made his balls ache.

Julie put down her beer and asked Chad, "Just what in the hell were you thinking? I do not have the authority by myself to terminate you from the job, BUT I can and will make life there a living hell. You give me any shit and I will let it be know what people like you get to everyone at work. I am sure that all of your buddies would enjoy the tale of you writhing on the cold concrete floor holding your balls and rolling around in your own vomit. I always find it amusing that when a woman asserts herself, she is a bitch. When a guy does it, it's what he is supposed to to. When a guy fucks a lot of women, he is a stud. When a woman does the same thing, a slut. Why do you suppose that is, Chad?"

Chad just at there looking at the floor thinking, Man the guys would never let me live it down if this little story were made known. Sitting there, Chad began to notice the colors in Julies carpet begun to blur together. What the fuck he thought. He had only had 3 beers at the bar and he just had one here. He looked up at Julie and yawned. She also was blurry. He noticed she had gotten up and had come over to him.

"I drugged your beer my pet," Julie said in a soft voice.

z
zz
zzz
zzzz
zzzzz

Waking up with a mild headache, Chad tried to rub his head and couldn’t. Something was restraining his hand. He looked at his wrist and to his chagrin found that all of his limbs were fastened by a tether to 4 separate posts.

Julie walked up to him and asked him, "Finally awake huh, my Valentine? Tonight, I am going to take everything and then more from you that you desired of me."

Chad's grogginess finally wore off enough to notice what Julie was wearing. She wore a red lace and black silk teddie with stockings. She bent over next to the bed to get something and Chad noticed a shaved snatch peeking out of her panties. Holy shit, crotchless panties. Julie stood back up and place a candle on each side of the bed and lit them. She then went and turned off the lights of. As she walked toward him, the light from the candles flickered and displayed Julie as a devilish angel. Lucious red lips, breast that looked very firm and soft, thighs that were toned and defined.

Letting Chad gaze at her charms which she so brazenly flaunted, She bit a lip and back handed Chad.

His head ringing, Chad just smiled and looked some more. Julie smiled bigger and bells of alarm began to ring in Chad's mind. She grabbed a piece of strapping that had a small buckle on it and walked to the foot of the bed. Getting up on the bed she reached for his nice 8 1/2 inch cock and gave it a yank, then grabbed for his balls. She took the strapping and looped it around his scrotum and tightened it. Finishing this, she got back down off of the bed and slowly pulled on the strapping around his balls.

Chad, balls still very much sore from the earlier abuse from that morning, couldn’t take the abuse and he let out a small whimper. Julie tugged a little harder and Chad yelled out.

"Now, now my pet," Julie said. "You gaze at me in a way I don’t like or open your mouth to say anything other than "Yes Mistress" and I am going to pull nice and hard on your poor balls. Do you understand?"

Chad nodded his head and Julie pulled hard on the strapping and said, "NO, you are supposed to say yes Mistress."

Chad in agony said, "yes Mistress."

Very good! You seem to be a very good learner. Now watch as I get myself ready to take you. Julie stood back away from the bed and slowly began massaging her breast. Softly moaning and seeming to be very much into what she was doing, she started moving her hands down to her pantied pussy. She rubbed herself through the fabric moaning a little louder. Slowly she snuck a hand under her panties and slid a finger between her nice shaved wet pussy lips. Suddenly she stopped and walked close to Chad and held her gooey finger out.

Chad, all pain seemed to dissolve, craned his head forward trying to get at her delicate fingers and suck the juices off her fingers. He was just able to get her fingers in his mouth and taste her goodness when she back handed him yet again.

"No, no! You must ask before your do anything even if I do try and tempt you," Julie said.

Chad quickly said, "Yes Mistress" and laid his head back savoring the taste of her honey.

Julie then got up on the bed and straddled Chad. "OK my pet, now for a lesson in which you will never forget. Are you ready?"

Chad said "Yes Mistress."

Julie straddled his crotch and slowly began rubbing her beautiful slit up and down his long cock. Soon her juices were flowing again. She made her way slowly up to his face and sat her soaking snatch right on Chad's mouth and said, "Make me cum my pet."

Chad said "Yes Mistress."

Then Chad began licking for all that he was worth. He loved eating pussy almost more than having his cock massaged by a nice tight pussy. As his tongue danced over her pussy lips, she began to move back and forth, fucking his face. Moaning softly and rocking on his face, Julie jumped when he sucked her clit into his mouth. Vigoursly he worked his tongue against her clit. She was getting close to cumming as it had been a bit since she had gotten of.

Chad knew she was getting close too and began lathing her pussy lips with his tongue. He poked his tongue into her fuck hole and then sucked her clit back into his mouth. Now alternating between her clit and nice tight hole, he was making her quickly approach the point of no return. Faster and faster his tongue danced over her pussy and clit. She was grinding her wet pussy on his face and rubbing her tits with one hand while holding herself away from the wall with her other hand.

Julie stopped rubbing her breast and pulled her top down so she could grab and roll her nipples between her fingers. She was almost there. As she pulled on her nipple, she could feel the cum getting ready to crash through her.

Chad noticed Julie's thighs had begun to straighten and flex. He knew she was almost there, and on a whim, gripped her clit between his teeth and gently clamped down. Julie screamed and cum began running all over his face. With her snatch on his face, Chad desperately tried to drink all of her sweet juices but she was beginning to suffocate him. Julies orgasm was still ripping through her but she realized her pets plight and raised up off of his face.

Chad couldn’t believe it. He had cum dripping off of his chest, neck and chin. Slowly a realization hit him! Julie was a squirter! Chad had always fantasized about being with a squirter.

Julie sat down on his chest and said "Well my pet, you sure are a mess. I might have to clean you up a little before I put you through your paces."

She got up and went to the bathroom, cleaning herself up and grabbing a towel for Chad.

As she walked up, Chad took notice of her beautiful, firm and full breast. They were everything that Chad had thought they would be.

Julie came up on the bed and wiped Chad down. She then leaned over and stuck her tongue in his mouth. She gave him a long kiss and restraddled his chest.

Chad had a ache in his balls but it had nothing to do with the kick from earlier that morning.

"So my pet, are you ready for round two, Julie asked?"

Chad said, "Yes Mistress."

Julie reached over and grabbed a candle. Holding the candle over his chest, she slowly tipped it. Hot wax hit Chad's sensitive nipples and he muffled a yell. It friggin' hurt like hell. His eyes shut, he didn’t see but felt Julie lean down and grip his nipple in her mouth. She then repeated the process again on his other nipple. She peeled the wax off of his chest and nipples.

As she was doing this, all Chad could do is grin and bear it. He directed all of his attention on her tits. As she finished peeling the wax off of him, she bent backwards a little so her firm breasts jutted out. Never had Chad seen such a beautiful sight. Julie then pored the wax over her breast. She groaned and leaned forward pushing her tits into his mouth. Like a vacuum, Chad sucked in as much as his mouth could hold and massaged her areola with his tongue. Julie moaned as she felt her pussy get hot and wet once more. She then removed her left breast from Chad's mouth and gave him her right. Damn. The man was good with his tongue. No doubt about that.

Chad was in heaven and groaned in anguish as she removed her right breast from his mouth. He could feel her wetness on his stomach where she was sitting.

Julie moaned, "MMmmmmmmm my pet. I need something deep in my pussy. I think I may have to use your little cock to get me off. What would you think of that?"

Chad getting a little more into the mood replied, "my cock is unworthy of your tight hole my Mistress."

Evidently he had answered correctly as Julie then replied, "you let me be the judge of that."

She then got off of Chad and leaned down taking his rock hard cock in her warm mouth. His cock was hot and the skin was very soft. Julie could taste the precum oozing out of his cock profusely. Bobbing her head on his cock a couple times, she grazed his cock with her teeth. Chad groaned as she did this.

Taking his cock in her hand, she then straddled him and inserted his cock into her warm, wet depths. She put her hands on his chest and slowly rocked back and forth. Letting Chad's cock almost slip out and then slamming back down taking him all of the way into her tight snatch.

Chad was in heaven, it had also been a while for him and he knew it would not be long. Feeling her slick inner walls massage his cock was almost too much for him. Julie was beginning to move a little faster and knew it wouldn’t be long before she would explode again.

She gripped his nipples and leaned down for a kiss. The pain and the kiss just twisted his feelings higher and his cock twitched. Julie sat up again and started hopping up and down on his cock like a pogo stick. Her beautiful tits bounced up and down. Suddenly Chad could feel it boiling in his balls.

"Oh Mistress," Chad said. Julie gave a couple nice jumps on his cock and all of a sudden his cock twitched and began shooting his seed into her hot pussy. Chad was groaning with his release as Julie grabbed the strapping and gave a yank. Chad yelled and shot even more cum into Julie's pussy. As he was shooting his last bit of cum into her, he could feel her walls spasm and clench his cock even tighter milking every last bit of fluid out of him.

Finally sated for now, Julie bent over and gave him a kiss then put her head on his chest, spent.

"Happy Valentines day my pet," Chad heard Julie mumble before she fell asleep with his softening cock still in her.

davesmistress
01-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Very good first chapter...thanks

Suthernlady
01-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Very good start hun!

Luvs2likclits
01-29-2008, 08:20 PM
There are like 3 Areas this could have gone but I think a majority of this story is voyueristic. This is part two. If you havent checked out part one, here is the link:

http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=158597#post158597

Chad woke up the next morning feeling sticky yet languid. He rolled over looking for Julie. She was not there. Suddenly he realized that had been untethered. He sat up and took stock of his surroundings. Chad noticed that there was a folded bath towel sitting on a chair next to the bed.

On top of the towel was a little note that read "just in case you would like to shower up."

Chad grabbed the towel and headed into the bathroom seriously needing a soak. He turned on the water, got in the shower and just stood under the shower head and let the hot water run over his body. Some of the water hit his mouth and made it sting. He raised his hand to his mouth to discover that he had a split lip from last nights "festivities." Chad grinned ruefully. Damn that woman was hot. He had always fantasized about being with a woman that would take control. It got awfully boring always being the one that took what they wanted. It was nice to be taken from too.

Finally done soaping and soaking, Chad got out of the shower and put on a black robe that Julie had also left him.

The aroma of eggs and bacon wafted back to the bedroom and Chad realized how hungry he was. He walked out of the bedroom and went down the hall until he heard voices. Chad peaked around a corner. Julie was sitting down at the dinner table talking to a beautiful red head.

"So tell me more about this guy you ummmm... "seduced" last night Julie," the red head said.

"Well, he's a handsome guy who is great with his tongue Wendy," Julie said.

Chad couldn’t help but swell up with pride that his talents were being boasted.

"So how far did you guys go last night? Where does he work? How big is he? C'mon, I need details Luv," Wendy pleaded.

"Well as to answer your first question." Julie parted her robe and ran a finger through her slick pussy lips. She held her finger out to Wendy so she could sample Chad's seed. Wendy leaned over and sucked Julie's fingers into her mouth.

Mmmmmm... Wendy said. He tastes kind of sweet or is that just you?! Wendy licked her lips and leaned up to Julie. Julie leaned over and offered her tongue to Wendy. Wendy touched tongues with her and the two of them darted, wrestled and intertwined their tongues, sharing the cream off of Julie's finger.

Chad couldn’t believe what he was seeing. That and also he was beginning to get turned on by watching these two beautiful women kiss.

Wendy broke off the kiss and winked at Julie.

Julie got up from the table and put the bacon in the microwave to keep it from getting too cold and scrambled the eggs more and put the skillet on a back burner. She went to the refrigerator and grabbed some pineapple.

Chad ducked further behind the corner hoping she hadn't seen him. When next he peeked out she was walking back to the table and pulled her chair out. Untying her robe and letting it fall open, she sat down on the chair and spread her legs. Chad had a full side view of all the activities that were to ensue.

Wendy slid out of her chair and down to her knees. She looked up at Julie and gave her a big smile while licking her lips. Julie placed a hand on Wendy's head and moved it close to her already leaking pussy.

Wendy took her cue and extended her tongue towards Julie's waiting pussy. Giving little flicks on the outer region of Julie's pussy, Wendy began to tease and nibble the labia.

Julie moaned and thrust her hips toward Wendy. Wendy just smiled and lifted up Julie's left leg and gave her a hot wet kiss on the back side of her knee. Slowly Wendy worked her way up the inside of the thigh leaving a trail of hot kisses. Kissing around the labia once more, Wendy worked her way down Julie's right leg and put a nice hot kiss on the back side of that knee.

Wendy got up on one knee and leaned over Wendy to give her a wet kiss. Julie's mouth hungrily sought Wendy's. Their tongues wrestled around until Wendy broke off of the kiss. Baring Julie's breasts, Wendy took a nipple in her mouth and sucked on it. Reaching up with her hand, she grabbed the other tit and rolled its nipple between her fingers.

Wendy, taking her mouth off of Julies full sensuous breast, began to make a trail of hot kisses down to Julies belly button. Julie arched her back, wanting, needing for Wendy to satisfy her.

Chad watched as Wendy's head made its way down past the belly button and to the top of Julies labia. He had already grabbed his cock and was silently rubbing it erect. He watched as Wendy took both of her hands and grabbed Julies breasts.

Wendy sucked one of Julies pussy lips into her mouth and softly clamped down on it. Julie groaned and Wendy finally relented. Wendy leaned back letting go of Julie's breasts and spread her pussy lips nice and wide. Wendy then leaned in and ran her tongue from Julie's ass to her clit.

Julie arched her back so much that she nearly fell out of the seat.

Chad watched as Wendy wrapped her arms around Julie's legs and attacked her clit. Precum was making things a mess for him but damn, he wasn’t gonna miss this show for nothing.

Wendy had always enjoyed Julie's taste and thought Chad's cum was a nice compliment. She vigorously attacked Julies clit and pistoned her tongue in and out of Julies dripping wet snatch. She could tell Julie was getting close to cumming so she decided to prolong it just a little bit. Grabbing Julie's legs and pulling her forward, Wendy got what she wanted. Easier access to Julies nice ass. Grabbing each cheek and spreading them wide, Wendy's tongue made for Julie's tight little ass hole.

Tasting the tartness of Julie's ass, Wendy probed Julies tight hole with her tongue and slowly made it inside.

Julie squirmed and groaned, denied her much needed cum. Wendy spit into Julies ass and removed her tongue. She then inserted her middle finger into Julies ass. Julie moaned and Wendy thought it was time to kick this into overdrive. She put her pointer finger in Julies hot pussy and soon began moving both of her fingers in and out of Julies holes.

Leaning in yet once again, Wendy gripped Julie's clit in between her lips and flicked at it with her tongue.

Julie was thrashing around like a woman possessed. Chad was absolutely enthralled by the scene taking place before him. He wanted to cum but didn’t want to upset his mistress by cumming all over her floor and walls. He was still rubbing his 8 1/2 inch cock though enjoying the show.

Wendy pushing up on the inside of Julie's pelvic bone began massaging Julie's G-spot. Relentlessly, Wendy was sucking Julie's clit and ramming her fingers in and out. Julie couldn’t take it anymore. Her pussy and ass began spasming around Wendy's fingers. A deluge of cum squirted around Wendy's finger as Wendy continued sucking and nibbling at Julie's clit.

Julie pushed away Wendy's head as she was now over sensitive. Wendy looked at Julie with a huge wet grin on her face. Julie's cum had soaked the whole front of Wendy's shirt.

Julie took a moment to collect herself. That done, she got off of the chair and lent Wendy a hand up. Julie led Wendy into her living room, took some cushions off of the couch and threw then on the floor. Turning around, she stepped in close to Wendy and gave her a kiss.

Wendy returned the kiss and began helping Julie remove her own clothes.

Chad's view of the proceedings had been blocked by a wall and the hallway would be too risky. He made his way into the kitchen. As the ladies laid down, Chad could see that Wendy had a very nice shaved snatch.

Julie straddled Wendy and began teasing her beautiful tits with her tongue. Wendy grabbed the sides of Julies head and pulled her face in between her breast. Julie grabbed both breast and brought them together so she could lick, bite, suck and tease.

Wendy was in heaven. Julie's tongue was great as it danced over her sensitive breast. Slowly she noticed that Julie's tongue began to make its way down her stomach, past her navel and lower. The hot wet kisses cooled and made her nipples stand at attention. As Julie made her way to the top of Wendy's pussy, Wendy grabbed both of her erect nipples and began to roll them between her fingers.

Suddenly, with no teasing or prolonging of pleasure, Julie spread Wendy's labia and sucked her clit into her mouth. Wendy groaned and pulled on her nipples. Julies clamped down on Wendy's clit and jammed 2 fingers into Wendy's nice wet pussy.

Wendy arched her back and had a mini orgasm as Julie rammed her fingers into her hot wet snatch. Catching her breath she moaned, "my ass Luv. Please put a finger or 2 in my arse."

Julie, wanting to shatter her girlfriends world, stuck 2 fingers into Wendy's nice tight ass hole. Wendy screamed and started bucking her hips, urging Julie to pick up the pace with her finger banging. Julie picked up the pace and soon she began to feel Wendy's vaginal and anal walls begin to quiver.

Chad could barely see with all of the steamy sex taking place. He licked his lips and had his cock in a death grip. God he needed to cum so bad. He just sat there and watched, mesmerized by the two hot women who were doing things he had only seen in pornos or fantasized about.

Julie, still pumping her fingers in and out of Wendy's pussy and ass, gripped Wendy's clit in between her teeth. Wendy began thrashing around and soon began to cum all over Julies fingers. Julie pulled her fingers out and began licking each one. "MMMMmmmmm, she said. Tastes like Kitty." Once again she straddled Wendy and leaned down to give her a kiss.

Wendy sucked Julies bottom lip into her mouth and bit it. "Cum my baby. Cum, cum my baby," Wendy said. The ladies giggled. Julie got up on one knee, getting ready to get up when Wendy grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down. Wendy's tongue went straight for Julie's wet pussy.

Julie gasped and said, "oh, does someone want some more loving?"

Wendy gave a muffled "aye."

Julie said, "well I am not sore yet so lets 69." Wendy let Julie go and waited until Julie had resituated herself. Julie moved until her pussy was over Wendy's mouth and leaned over to take Wendy's clit back in to her mouth.

Wendy groaned as she felt Julies hot mouth on her clit. Reaching backward, she opened up the coffee table drawer where she knew Julie kept a couple toys. Wendy sucked the nice 9" dildo into her mouth and promptly stuck it into Julies waiting pussy.

Julie quit sucking on Wendy's clit and moaned. Ahhh that is much better, she thought. Wendy gripped the dildo and began pistonning it in and out of Julie's hot snatch. Julie feeling the great vibes that Wendy was giving her had no other way to please her than with her tongue. She leaned back down and began alternately licking, sucking and biting Wendy's clit.

Wendy was having a great time. Julies pussy was leaking profusely and knew it wouldn’t be too long before the ravaged pussy would flood her face with cum.

Julie was getting close. She looked up and saw Chad just sitting there in full view with his dick in his hand. Motioning with one finger for Chad to come to her, she began rubbing Wendy's clit with her other hand.

Chad crawled over to where Julie and Wendy were. With out a word, Julie opened her mouth wide. Chad not being a dummy, knew exactly what to do with Julie's waiting mouth. Cock leaking precum profusely, Chad stuffed about half of his 8 1/2" cock into Julies mouth.

Julie swallowed all of the precum and sucked on Chad's nice hard cock. Chad began pumping his cock in and out of Julies mouth. Chad groaned as suddenly Julie turned her head and his cock fell out of her mouth with a plop. Julie took both of her hands and spread Wendy's labia wide.

Chad looked and Julie as she did so. She looked up at him and smiled. Never being one to deny a hot woman his cock, slammed his cock to the hilt in Wendy's wet pussy.

Wendy screamed and began moaning as Julie rubbed at her clit while Chad fucked the hell out of her. Getting a fresh boost of pleasure and energy, Wendy started pumping the dildo faster and harder in and out of Julies poor pussy.

Both women were moaning and groaning as both were being fucked by plastic or hard cock. Both making Chad hornier by the second with their sounds was pumping for all he was worth. Wendy's pussy felt great but he thought Julie's pussy was tighter. He was really close to cumming and pulled out.

Wendy whimpered, "no. Please put that nice hard cock back in my pussy. I need to cum."

Chad just grinned and took both of Wendy's legs and lifted them up. He wanted to sink his cock into a different hole. Julie looked up at Chad and knew what he wanted. As Wendy's puckered ass hole came with in reach, Julie spit at it.

Chad smeared Julies spit over Wendy's ass hole with his cock and slowly applied pressure, sinking his cock in to Wendy's nether region.

Wendy hissed, "Yessssssss!!" Chad was still working his cock into Wendy's ass as the women were busy pushing each other to the brink. Finally, Chad's cock was fully into Wendy's ass. Slowly he began pushing his cock in and out as Wendy's ass conformed to his big cock. Picking up his speed, The ladies were finally almost to their peak.

Suddenly Julie yelled out and began cumming all over the dildo and Wendy's face. Wendy, able to concentrate on her own cum as Julie finished hers, began thrashing around as Chad's big cock was pounding her ass. Wendy felt it build slowly until Julies mouth reclaimed her clit. It was too much.

Wendy screamed and her ass muscles spasmed around Chad's cock. Chad couldn’t take anymore either as he felt Wendy's ass coaxing his load from his cock. Relenting, Chad gave it up and spewed his hot seed into Wendy's waiting ass. Wendy, feeling Chad's cum shoot deep into her bowels, had another orgasm as she felt his hot seed splash against her anal walls.

Chad pulled out and the women collapsed on one another. Chad sighed and the women began untangling them selves from each other. Wendy and Julie stood up on wobbly legs and picked up their clothes. Julie grabbed her robe and ran a hand through her hair.

"Wendy, Julie said, this is Chad. Chad, this is Wendy."

Wendy and Chad grinned at each other and said hi.

Julie grinned also and said, "well now that introductions have been made, who is ready for some breakfast?"

Wendy and Chad quickly made for the dinner table that was set out and waited for the food

Zeque
02-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I like! I read both of them and enjoyed it greatly, very good work please continue!

Luvs2likclits
02-01-2008, 05:51 PM
thanx Zeque, nice to know. Havent started working on the third part yet. I should have it done though by the end of next week. trying to think of the next angle to take...

Zeque
02-10-2008, 11:44 AM
For part three you could get his friends involved as well...boss lady doms everyone sort of thing, maybe wendy could help too!