PDA

View Full Version : Special Dinner

AussieBytch
02-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Thinking about doing special for the love of my life, I take the afternoon off work and head to the shops to find something special to wear. Not finding anything I really wanted I head to the sex shop. They always have kinky stuff to wear. I look thru their clothing range and grin when I find a apron which shows off all the right areas. I put it up against my area and see the front hole and it covers just the sides leaving my arse bare for my lover to have a good view of my merchandise.

I head home with a brough grin across my lips. My sweet lover is going to love what I have planned for the night, I know its going to blow their mind away. But they always loved me for my mischievous mind.

I get home around 5 which is perfect timing. They told me this morning they wouldn't be home til around 6.30 so I had a hour to prepare dinner then thirty minutes to prepare myself. Thoughts filled my mind thinking can I do it. Of course I can. I have to, to show how much I love them.

I toss clothing bags near the stairs and head straight to the kitchen with the food and start preparing the steak and black pepper pasta with a salad on the side. While the steak and pasta is cooking I go and get the good cutlery and crockery out with the silver candle stands with red candles I brought from the shop and start doing the dinner table up.

By the time I finish the table, the steak and pasta is cooked so I put it in the oven so it can keep warm. I only have forty-five minutes left. I put together a salad and put it in the fridge before heading upstairs to have a shower and get into the sexy apron I got for tonights occassion.

Using the body wash my lover gave me for christmas I soap myself up then quickly shave but I make sure I get nice and smooth. I know how much they love a nice bare area to suck and tease. And tonight I know I'm going to be the luckiest person alive to have their lips on my flesh there. I start getting horny just thinking about their lips against my body.

Washing my hair and making sure I got rid of all the hairs where they shouldn't be I step out and start to dry off then quickly brush my hair and add a little sweet scented stuff to get them going then picking up the apron.

I grin as I hold it up and wrap it around my waist, adjusting it slightly so the hole lines up for them to have a good view at whats underneath. I look at my watch and softly say, "Shit.. They're going to be home in a few minutes" then run downstairs and check on dinner and make sure its not dry then light the candles on the table.

Just as I lit the last candle, I could hear the door being unlocked so quickly I run into the kitchen and serve the plates up and place them on the table. Just as I put the meals down my lover who owns my heart call out, "Honey.. I'm home!".

I grin hearing the voice and walk out towards it, "Welcome home sexy" giving them a wicked grin.

Her jaw drops, "Whoa Gary..." then shakes her head as I move my hips and my semi-hard cock swings side to side, "Nice.. But whats all this for?"

I grin walking over to her and help her off with her jacket, "Well baby.. I know you've been working really hard on the project at work so I just wanted to help you relax cause I know you haven't been doing much of that lately" then softly laughs.

She nodded lightly and gave that smile to me that was only for me, "Thanks hun.. I think I need a night to remember what and where I'm going" and she leands against me as we walk into the dining room.

I step ahead and pull her chair out and she sits down. Then I go and grab the wine from the kitchen, wriggling my bare arse at her as I walk and grab the wine from the fridge and the chilled glasses and walk back out to her, swinging my cock this time. My heart skips a beat seeing her smiling happily. It had been such a long time since I've seen her do that and it feels good I can do it for her.

Placing the glasses down then popping the cork and pouring the glasses of her favourite white wine. We clink glasses and take a sip. Then just before I walk around to my meal I lean down and softly kiss her lips and softly say, "I love you baby.. Happy Valentines Day".

davesmistress
02-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Very nice story...thanks

badlybent
02-02-2008, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

Scorpio8
02-11-2008, 06:37 AM
A perfect romantic touch to this tale that sets the
stage for these lovers encounter.

Very nicely done.

Suthernlady
02-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Very romantic...I like how you swept me up in your story. ;)