View Full Version : Carnal Church

stargazer
02-03-2008, 02:01 AM
As the congregation sang the invatation hymm
Bruce Wright stood with Bible in hand.
Saying "Come lift the temptation" Mary Holt
Walked out into the aisle, walked towards,
Bruce.

Her head high she smiled at him , Bruce held out his hands , "Sister Holt lift your temptation" . before she spoke Bruce had all the young kids pre teens to leave.

Mary stood in front of every one, she spoke in a clear voice, Pastor she said i have this burden inside, Bruce told her to reveal it so it wouldn`t burden her no more.

Mary told them she would stand in front of her full lenght mirror, and take off her clothes, thinking of cetain men in the
community, I would touch myself my nipples
roll them with my fingers till hard.

Then i would open my pussy lips, rub my finger inside them feeling the wetness, insert my fingers thinking it was a cock,
I would then fuck myself , til i fall on the floor, begging to be taken , I soon would lay
exhausted.

Bruce looked at her a woman in her fifties, still well form her breast frim looking her ass too. "Sister Holt relief your self of the bruden" Mary`s hand rose to her high collar f her dress, she began to unbutton it, down past her breast till it was open, it soon laid onthe floor, she stood in light blue full slip , which came off next.

In her bra, panties and her hose he bra fell loose revealing her full breast, dark nipples,
her panties fell showing her pubic area,
Mary stood naked, showing every one, her fingers rolling her nipples till hard, she opened her pussy lips, juice flowed, her fingers going inside .

Mary moaned, bucking her hips, begging for Hugh Jones, Marvin Cox to fuck her .
Bruce called the two men up,"releif her he said" they both looked at thier wives, seeing them knod ok , they soon had their cocks out, Mary suckng on each, getting them hard.
She begged for them to relief her of this burden, Marvin rubbed his cock along her ass Hugh was in her pussy.

The two men fucked her, Mary moaned saying
"FORGIVE ME!" as she came again the me drain, dressed went back to thier wives.
Mary laid cum covered, some other ladies helped to clean up .

Bruce was in his office, Lois Walker stood at the door, asking if he would join them for sunday lunch, Lois she seen the bulge in his pants, she called abck to her daughter telling her she needed to talk with the Pastor, Lois shut the door, put her purse onthe desk, kicked off her shoes.

Lois knelt her hand rubbing the bulge, she bent down began to kiss it, she opened her blouse her breast swelled, Bruce took them in his hands, they was heavy,Lois soon freed his cock , she licked , sucked it holding her breast she wraped them around his cock .

Moving up , down her mouth sucking the head of his cock , Dave Walker opened the door
seeing his wife,he shut the door raised her dress, pulling her panty hose down, her took his cock began to fuck her,Lois then told Dave to fuck her while she sat on the Pastor`s cock in her ass Lois sat on his cock feeling fill her ass, legs open she told Dave to fuck her.

Bruce holding her breast, he was about to cum , he groaned as he came, Dave shot his load into his wife, she knelt cleaning both cocks with her mouth, tasting his cum mixing them in her mouth they dressed went home for lunch.

That monday Stewart Hucks was in Math class, Marge Copper, noticed Stewart was in a daze, not doing his work This was a on going thing, he was falling behind she took him to the Pastor who was also the head of the school .

Marge was inthe office as Stewart waited outside, he was called in,"tell the pastor"
Marge was shocked, to hear he was thinking of her during class just looking at her mature body, even tho she wore long skirts.
Stewart would wonder what her ass looked like, Bruce sat there, saying "if you show him " he wouldn`t have to wonder, then get about his work .

Marge tried to plead, but she knew it would do no good, maybe it would do ,Marge un hooked the top of her skirt, Stewart wathched, as in slow motion, the zipper going down, he coould see the top of her pantyhose,
The skirt laid onthe floor, Stewart was looking at her naked ass for she didn`t wear no panties, she bent over giving him full view
what she heard and felt next, Stewart`s cock
sliding along her pantyhose,she looked over her shoulder, seeing the hard cock , sh took her hand touching it as it went across her ass.
Stewart shot a large load all over her ass.
Stewart promised he would do better in class, he left, Bruce walked around took her hose down, began to lick her very wet pussy.
Relief yourself of the temptation Marge open her blouse told the Pastor to lift her waton thoughts.

Bruce slowly fucked her, her nipples rbing onthe slick desk surface,the door opened
Stacy Fregson ,his secratary watchedshe quickly shut the door, walked around to Marge and kissed her, Bruce watched them kiss, knowning Stacy was gay.

Off came her clothes, she held Marges head as she felt her pussy being licked,Stacy had always wanted Marge,she was going forward wedsday night service to let all know.
But now she had Marge,telling her to lick her clit as she fingered her pussy.

Marge laid onthe desk,Stacy sitting on her face, Bruce fucking her, Stacy turned around she began to lick her clit , suck Bruce`s cock Stacy cleaned up Marge`s cum filled pussy.

The wedsday night service, Bruce once again urged any one to come remove the burden of temptation Josh Long walked to the front
stood told them he woudl stroke his cock at night, thinking of his mother, Nancy looked suprised, but she wasn`t really for she ahd walked by several time at night, she would hear him .
Going back to her husband, she would think of Josh while her husband fucked her, she would alo be looking at him inthe shortshe wore, she also knew he wore no underwear.

Nancy walked up to him, hugged him asking him to wait till they got home,They sat in the front pew, she holding his hand as it raised her dress. Cindy Willis came froward
asking for her boss Ed King to remove her burden, how she would finger herself sitting at er desk thinking of his black cock.
How she would love to take it in her mouth, feel it throb as it shot it`s cum
into her waiting mouth.Ed looked at his wife "GO ON" she said give that child waht she wants.
Ed stood there while Cindy held his black snake, her small mouth strechted she,moved slow
taking all she could Ed trying to hold back
held her head began to fuck her mouth,Cindy
just knelt feeling mor of his cock going deeper into her mouth.
Josh had his hand over his mother`s pussy
watching,Nancy holding his cock , it was some bigger than her husband`s she stoked it her sot hands felt good,on his hard hot cock. Nancy couldn`t wait she bent over taking him in her mouth, just as Ed was about to cum Josh too was the two groaned.
Both women had cum covered faces, thier tongues licking around lips.
Nancy old Josh tonite you sleep with us holding his cock .
the end

davesmistress
02-03-2008, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the story

Scorpio8
02-04-2008, 09:28 PM
We don't see this sort of theme often in stories, a nice
touch on making this one something different.

Plenty of erotic action taking place within the
tale as well.

Thanks for your work on this one and for sharing
it with all of us.

badlybent
02-04-2008, 10:25 PM
Truth being stranger than fiction it sounds more like several true stories I know including one at a small church here in WA that was in the papers last fall. Nice job on a novel story. Thanks you the addition. Hope you keep writing.

games4yosoul
02-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Thanks I liked that story a lot, it was different and it gives me an idea for a story of my own. Thanks again for the good story and a bit of inspiration.

megan
02-05-2008, 02:46 PM
I must start going to church - they are a cool bunch that lot.
I have enjoyed a few religeous friends - once they confess to their sins and then they are ready to go again.
I am also amazed how many pray when the cum - How often have I heard "Ohhhhhh God - Ohhhhh God" as they fill me up.

willybilly32
02-09-2008, 07:47 PM
I'd like to go that kind of church.

cocummer
02-15-2009, 03:03 PM
What a twist!! Secular society will never be the same. lol