PDA

View Full Version : War Whore

stargazer
02-17-2008, 05:52 AM
It was 1943 my unit 1stBn 23rdInfranrty, was in Scilly, we got cut off surrounded, was taken prisoner.

I didn`t know what happen for i was wounded
i was taken to a camp , was taken care of
As i laid in bed i thought back, Mom told me i was too handsome, to go to war, guys always called me pretty boy, always fought trying to let them i wasn`t scare.

The war came i join, instead of being drafted, also had a year of college so they made me a 2nd lieutenant after my training
Now i find my self ina far off country, wounded
maybe never to see home again.

Lt. Mark Davis , a German Dr. asked? he was aman about fifty i would geussi told him yes, gave name rank serial number, he checke my wounda piece of metal struck my upper thigh, broke the bone too.

i would heal quickly, then i was put on a truck, with some others, then we was put on a plane, we flew for hours it seemed, till we landed, inthe night , once again onto a truck.
we arrived at day light, to a resort hotel

Lots of soliders dressed in black ,SS i assumed as we marchedi seen what seem to be women there too i was told to keep my eyes straight ahead , we was each taken to a seprate room, a Dr. came in with a officer, nurse they gave me a quick physical checking my leg the officer smiled saying enjoy your stay walked away.

As i spelt i would be awaken of sounds coming from the next rooms hearing men yelling then nothing, I would soon find out what it was all about, for the next day we was out doing excercises i heard a guy say one of the other was taken, someone had raped him .

I was told to report to Dr. Krump, still sweaty i stood in front of him no shirt on, his handsfeeling me like a butcher woulda piece of meat, I was told to drop my pants, i did my shorts fell next, "not very big he said holding my nuts, then he held my cock , began to stroke it, It`s kinda hard when one hasn`t had sex in month not to respone my cock was soon rock hard, seven inches he worte down. then out of the blue he began to suck my cock , I was held by two soliders.

The Dr. was sucking me hard, then one of the other solider took over,he sucked my nuts while slowly jacking my cock , he beagn to speed up , i could feel myself cumming tho i didn`t want too.
I shot a large sprut the Dr. took it looked at it under a microscope the solider finished me offsucking my cum down his throat. weaked in my knees i was taken back to my room , Before they left tho i was made to suck each one off while a gun was held on me.
They both laughed, my face covered with their cum. Why? i kept asking my self, washed went to dinner, months passed i soon started to see a difference in me my skin became more softer, i had no more facial hair,tho inever had much before, i became much leaner due to the excercise.
I was taken back to Dr. Krump once again he would suck me off, each time it took longer.
after awhile i didn`t cum at all.
That night soiders came into my room, took me to a room, i was put under.
When i woke a few days later i had to pee,
a nurse brought a bed pan, i screamed i couldn`t find my cock it was gone. the Dr. came running i stood looking at the bed where i pissed, I tried to attacked them , i crused them , they took my cock canged me .
The months passed i was force fed i figured they had something inthe food hormones of some kind for i was becoming female, was even given breast. Instead of excercise i was given instruction on how to be a woman.
It hit me it was the men that was change i seen when i was first brought here, that i saw
I geuss it was Christams, snow coverd the ground, a huge party was given, i was given a gown to wear, by now my hair was longer tho still short, i walked talked like a lady.

I stood around whe two Generals came up to me
took me to a bedroom,they undressed me both had a breat sucking onthe nipples, one wnt to his knees began licking sucking my ass hole , the other kissing me his tongue deep in my mouth, he took my hand put it on his hard cock , i was forced to my knees between both of them , i held each cock stroking them.

I was soon suckng them, hours of training, sucking fruits, vegtables hours of insrtuction
how to please a man , I sucked their balls
soon i was sucking each one deep , we laid onthe bed they played with my pussy ,
asshole, I was soon feeling one in my pussy the other in my ass, they both fucked me
swichting holes, i was filed with their cum.
Left laying onthe bed, i was covered in cum.
the days to come, I would be fucked , sucked
Some old General watched me get fucked bya huge dog, while i sucked his cock .

Soon soldiers was brought fromt here to heal, I was to take care of them any way they wished, i would come to thier beds suck them off any time, I was being passed around, i would be gang banged by soliders.
Soon the war was over, the US took over the town, i became a secartary to a General, i tried to tell him who i really was, what had happen, he just pat my ass as he raised my dress, he would have suck him on a daily bases,he had his staff use me too.

Find myself on my knees sucking two three cock s at once, then having them fuck me, i was paid well tho time went on when the war ended i was rich,put money away became well known but soon it all end but till then i will live my life as a War Whore

Suthernlady
02-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks hun...another good story. Is there more?

davesmistress
02-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the story

usafslut
03-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Cute-- now they let us women in the military-- I do fantasize about being gang banged... have done so with other females on the base- but none of us would allow the guys to do it--
thanks for the story.
Sheryl

ladzio
07-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Good story. I like stories about war.

ssixg
06-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Nice story, thank you!

sirdumpty
06-16-2010, 07:55 PM
great story!