PDA

View Full Version : Amanda's Story

abhubby
02-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey All,

My wife wanted me to write her a story, so I came up with this after a flury of typing. Uh, yeah, it's long. It was something like seven pages long after I finished typing it up in Word. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------

Amanda's Story

After the kids were put to bed, we hopped in the shower to prepare ourselves for bed. Amanda has a wonderful habit of grabbing my cock and stroking it with her soapy hands. I stopped her from doing it this time because I wanted to save all of my pent up energy for the bedroom. I helped her shave her yummy pussy and tasty ass, and she helped me shave my balls and the shaft of my dick.

After we rinsed off, we got out and toweled off. I told her to go into the bedroom, get naked, get on her knees and wait for me. More importantly, I told her she couldn’t talk or move or do anything until I told her she could do so. She gave me a quick smile and I gave her a wet kiss and a hard smack on the ass.

I gave her a few moments to get situated, and then I followed her in. I just about came right then and there because she was looking so goddamned sexy. She was kneeling on the floor, sitting on her feet, with her breasts in her hands. She was looking up at me with her big beautiful blue eyes, and a big excited grin on her face. I wanted so bad to walk right over to her and shove my dick down her throat. But I didn’t.

I did my best to ignore her. I walked around the bedroom straightening things up: fixing the covers, picking up clothes, organizing things on the shelf. After a few minutes, she huffed and let out a frustrated groan. I looked over at her. She was still obediently kneeling, messaging her beautiful tits with her hands. She had this “I really need you to get over here and fuck me” look on her face. I smiled, and couldn’t help but walk over to her and pinch her nipples. She started to reach for my cock, but I slapped her hands away and told her to keep playing with her breasts. She did so with a frustrated sigh, and I walked past her to rummage around in some stuff behind her.

After a few more minutes of this passive torture, I patted the bed and told her to climb up and get on her hands and knees. She bounced up excitedly and crawled into the middle of the bed, giggling all the way. She smiled and giggled, and playfully wiggled her ass at me, thinking and expecting that she was going to be getting a hard fucking from behind.

I turned to the dresser, and grabbed the video camera that I had hidden behind the TV. I flipped open the screen, and pushed the power button. The camera chimed and the screen lit up.

Expecting a hard fucking and not the sound of the video camera being turned on, Amanda stopped wiggling her sexy ass and peered over her shoulder at me.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Nothing, just having some fun,” I responded. “Don’t you trust me?”

“Well, yeah, of course I trust you. It’s just that…well, I dunno,” Her shoulders slumped a little bit. I was getting the idea that she would much rather go with the hard fucking.

“It’ll be ok, let’s just have some fun,” I assured her. “Trust me, you’ll get your hard fucking.”

That was good enough for her. She was giggling and wagging her ass again, cooing at me and begging me to fuck her.

She looked so fucking sexy I almost gave in. I pointed the camera at her ass.

“Open up your ass for me, I want to see your wet pussy and yummy asshole,” I commanded.

She did as she was commanded. Leaning forward onto her shoulders, she reached back and grabbed her cheeks and opened them up for me and the camera to see. Her freshly shaved pussy and asshole were open and inviting. She gave her ass another playful wiggle. She worked her hands towards her pussy, and pulled on each side, opening up her pussy. I zoomed in on her for a few seconds and then put the camera down and angled it so that it would catch all of the action.

I came up behind her and traced the tip of my tongue around the edges of her pussy and around her asshole. She let out a little whimper and gave me another ass wiggle. I then angled down towards her clit and licked from her clit up past her asshole in one long, wide, flat, wet continuous lick. I focused on her asshole, and began kissing her and licking her, gently rubbing the outside of her hole with my tongue. Making little circles, I then began to poke gently into her butt, just a little bit. I’d switch back and forth between wide licks and little pokes. Every once in a while, I’d give her ass a sharp nibble with my teeth. All the while, she would give me a moan and a wiggle, letting me know that she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

With one long last lick on her asshole, I worked my way down to her pussy with soft kisses. I worked her over with my tongue, running it up and down her slit, trying to push into her as deeply as I could. All the while, her pussy juices where smearing all over my face, and I tried to drink up as much as I could. I worked down to her clit, and started to suck on her clit, and circle around it with my tongue. Her moans began to increase, and her breathing quickened. She started to push back against me. With my mouth sucking on her clit, my nose got pushed into her pussy. I reached up with my thumb and put pressure against her asshole, rubbing her there with little circles.

As her breathing and moaning quickened, I tried to match my sucking with her bucking. She started rub her pussy frantically on my face, which unfortunately made it difficult to keep sucking on her clit. I did my best, and just took it into my mouth and continuously sucked on it. Her rubbing, and bucking, and moaning, and groaning became more frantic and I knew she was just moments away from an orgasm. Suddenly, with a breathy “Oh fuck baby, I’m coming!” her entire body began to shake and her moans increased and her voice began to waver. Her body began to jerk as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

As the intense pleasure subsided, I released my lips from around her clit, and stroked my tongue up to her asshole, scooping up as much of her juices as I could. With one final shudder, she collapsed to the bed with a winded moan of satisfaction.

She rolled onto her back and reached for me. I grabbed her hands and pulled her up to me, and gave her a big sloppy pussy-tasting kiss as we both sat on the bed.

“That was awesome.” She was still breathing heavily, the words just kind of came out of her mouth in a rush of air.

“Hell yeah it was!” I replied. We held each other for a few more moments, giving each other little wet kisses.

“Ok, time for you to get on your knees for me,” I told her. She gave me a knowing smile and slid off the edge of the bed in front of me. I stood on the floor, and leaned against the bed as she guided my very hard cock into her warm wet mouth.

She gave my hard dick a few long strokes with her mouth, taking me all the way in until my balls were resting on her chin. After a few of these strokes, she took my dick out and started sucking on the tip, working around my head with her tongue, licking up and down my shaft, and generally having a good time sucking my dick.

I was thoroughly enjoying my expert blowjob from my expert cocksucker when she took my dick out and started to gently stroke it. She worked down to my balls and started to lick them with the flat of her tongue and take them into her warm mouth and gently suck on them. She switched back and forth between them a few times, and then popped my dick back in her mouth for a few more deep strokes with her throat.

She worked her way back down my shaft again and to my balls. She gave them a few more licks, but then she continued to work down towards my asshole. She told me to lean back some more and she kept working her tongue down until she found it, and she returned the favor that I had shown her a few moments earlier. Her tongue and lips, along with her hand stroking my hard dick, send warm waves of pleasure throughout my entire body.

After a few moments, she stopped tonguing me, and I felt a pressure against my asshole as she started to work one of her fingers into me. She worked her finger in and out, and started to message my prostate as she slid my dick back into her eager mouth. With one hand massaging my ass, the other massaging my balls, and her mouth massaging my swollen dick, it was only a matter of time before I started to feel my orgasm build. The warmth started in my ass and all around my dick and balls, and spread into my legs and up my chest into my arms. As the pleasure started to build, I stood up over her and grabbed her hair with my left hand and pulled her head back so she was looking up at me. I started pumping my dick with my right hand.

“I’m gonna come baby!” I yelled as the entire warmth in my body started to focus on my groin and ass and my body began to spasm. “Close your eyes baby, open your mouth,” I gasped as I began to feel my come shoot out of my spasming cock.

My first spasm shot a load of come right into her eagerly awaiting mouth, which she began to swallow as another spasm shot a load onto her cheek right under her eye. With each spasm becoming less intense the rest of my load began to gather on her chin and started to drip down onto her breasts. As the first of the hot sperm splashed onto her skin, she let out a laugh and continued to message my ass and balls.

As my orgasm subsided, I stood on trembling legs and she pulled out of me. She started to wipe my come from her face. She looked so damned hot all covered in my come so I stopped her and let her know that her extreme sexiness was going to get me hard all over again. I helped her to her feet and as she stood before me, with my come dripping off her chin, we both couldn’t help but laugh at the fun of what we had just done. I pulled her close to me and we gave each other a deep long wet pussy-come kiss.

I didn’t want the kiss to end. I held her close to me and started rubbing my hands over her. I massaged her ass and began running my fingernails up and down her back. After a few minutes of this deep, loving kiss I began to feel another twitch in my cock. I pulled away from her.

“Why don’t you see what you can do to get my dick hard again.”

She smiled at me and pushed be back onto the bed and started to work me over with her expert cock sucking skills.

I was nice and hard, and my sexy wife was sufficiently happy with her work so she lay on her back and told me to fuck her. I was done playing around and ready feel her tight pussy wrap around me. I pushed into her, and slid as far as I could go. I pressed my body close to her and kissed her and sucked on her tongue as I ground my dick inside of her.

I straightened up, and grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled her legs apart. I started to give her short, deep thrusts with my dick, trying to grind against her as deep as I could go. She gave her fingers a quick lick and started to finger her clit as I slowly fucked her. As the heat and pleasure built up between us, she started grinding back against me and as the pace of her grinding and fingering increased, I tried to match it with my thrusts to help intensify her orgasm. Her pace suddenly quickened and she started moaning, and as I felt her pussy begin to pulsate on my cock, I started to give her hard deep thrusts, until I could feel her pussy clamp around me and she started to come.

Once her orgasm subsided, I slid out of her well-soaked pussy and rubbed the tip of my throbbing cock against her asshole. She pulled her knees up to her chest, and reached down and opened up her ass for me. I rubbed my dick around her, and with the lubrication from her well-fucked pussy, I pushed against her tight hole and slid my cock in with one long continuous stroke. As my hard cock filled her up, she let out a low moan and was making sharp quick breaths. I held my dick deep inside her ass for a few moments to let her get used to the sudden penetration. Her breathing slowed, and she began to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. I held on to her legs, and slowly started to pull out of her. With the head of my cock just nuzzled inside the opening of her asshole, I gave her a long hard thrust all the way back in. Again, I slowly pulled out of her, and then gave her a hard thrust. I quickened my pace and she started to grind her ass against me and we fell into a grinding and thrusting rythm that started to make the both of us moan and groan. With each thrust I gave her, the tension in her asshole began to relax, and I knew that I could give her a good hard ass fucking.

I stopped and pulled my dick out of her. She had a look on her face as though she had just lost something that was very important to her. I told her to roll over onto her stomach, and she smiled and rolled over eagerly. She reached back and opened up her ass for me, and as I straddled her as she lay on the bed, I pushed my cock into her well-fucked asshole. I slid all the way in, and leaned forward and lay against her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

I continued to give her short thrusts, when I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and turned her and kissed her. We sucked on each others tongues, and bit on our lips, and thrust our tongues in and out of each other’s mouths all the while my dick was buried inside her hot ass.

It took awhile, but I began to feel that familiar warm feeling spread throughout my body. As the feeling spread, I began to give her full-length thrusts with my hard dick, abusing her lubricated and well-fucked butt.

As I started to come, I gave her a few more hard deep thrusts and then held myself deep inside her as my balls began to drain into her ass. I held her close, and as my orgasm subsided, we gave each other soft gentle kisses.

My erection began to subside, and although we both tried our hardest to keep my dick inside her ass, it came out with a very satisfying pop. I rolled off of her, and onto my back. She crawled over to me and curled up to me and rested her head on my shoulder. We were giving each other little loving kisses and licks when I remembered the video camera. I quickly got up and shut it off.

I laid back down, and we were on our sides, facing each other, giving little kisses, making small talk, and generally enjoying our post orgasmic bliss. She was gently fondling my limp penis, and I would playfully tweak her nipple, or grab her ass. The way we were playing with each other, I knew we had one last good fuck left in us.

“Hey baby, why don’t you suck on my dick and get me nice and hard again.”

She stopped playing with my dick and just looked at me. Then she looked down at my dick, which was limply lying in her palm, then looked back up at me. I could tell that she was thinking about all of the fun and fulfilling fucking we had just accomplished and was contemplating whether or not she wanted to suck my dick. She looked down at my dick then back up at me and finally exclaimed:

“Ah fuck it, why the hell not!”

She crawled down, and popped my limp dick into her mouth, and began to administer some very pleasurable mouth-to-penis resuscitation.

I told her to swing her pussy around so I could work on her and we settled into a long, drawn out sixty-nine.

Amanda was doing her best to get my dick hard. She would suck on it, trying to draw it out and then stroke it with her hands. It took quite a while, but eventually my beautiful and sexy wife accomplished her goal, and with a triumphant “Woo Hoo!” she tried to get my revived dick as deep into her throat as it would go.

All the while, I was lovingly enjoying her well lubricated pussy. I took a few moments to just admire her pussy dangling just a few inches from my face. I took her clit into my mouth and began to massage it with my lips and tongue. I ran my tongue up her slit and into her hole, eventually working up to her lubricated and well-fucked asshole. This time, when I pushed my tongue against her, it had no trouble sliding in. I fucked her ass with my tongue for a minute or so, and then went back down and started sucking on her clit. I was able to work one of my hands free and pushed fingers into her pussy and ass and finger-fucked her while I sucked on her clit.

I could tell that she had an orgasm building, so I fucked her faster and sucked on her harder. By this time, my dick was nice and hard again, so I worked my other hand free and grabbed a fistful of her hair. With her orgasm building, moaning as she was bobbing up and down on my cock, I pushed her head down onto my cock as far as it would go. She gagged a little bit, and she came up off my cock and coughed, but grabbed my dick with her hand and started stroking it furiously. Her moaning was getting louder, so I pushed her head back down on my cock and held it there while I thrust up with my hips as much as I could. As I was face-fucking her, I continued to suck on her clit and abuse her pussy and ass with my fingers until finally I felt her whole body tense up, her pussy and ass clenched my fingers and her mouth and throat clenched up on my cock and waves of orgasm crashed over her.

As her orgasm passed, she rolled off of me and was panting heavily, trying to catch her breath. I could tell that she was almost finished, and she didn’t have much left to give. I gave her a quick kiss and had her get on her knees so I could mount her from behind. She got on her knees, and laid on her crossed arms in front of her. As she pushed her ass out towards me, opening herself up to me, she let out a long soft sigh of satisfaction and content.

I kneeled behind her and slid into her pussy. I started to slam away at her, pounding her pussy with my dick as hard as I could. I grabbed onto her hips for leverage and pulled her towards me in order to get into her deeper. I rammed her as hard as I could for a few moments before I could feel myself start to tire out. I slowed and started to work with slow and long strokes. We had had such an active evening, my dick was almost numb, and I had to work real hard to find the right angle that would give me enough feeling to come one last time. Eventually I was able to get my dick so it was just inside of her pussy, almost rubbing the head of my dick against her rim. I was making short jabbing strokes, and the whole time she was making these soft sighs. Soon, my orgasm started to build for the final time, and I started giving her deep and full strokes. That was enough to set me off and I came inside her pussy with whatever sperm was left inside of me.

My dick quickly became limp, and slid out of her. And we both collapsed onto the bed. Somehow, I was able to muster up enough energy to shut out the lights. I crawled next to her and we entangled our arms and legs and held each other close. We gave each other a few soft gentle kisses.

“I love you.”

“I love you too”

And with that, we both succumbed to a deep and very much needed sleep.

megan
02-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Any time you want to make more movies I am ready willing and very able.

Great story and brings back many memories of similar times.

Lets know when you two get it together again - and dont let the kids find that video.

davesmistress
02-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the addition

Look forward to more

Mochakatt
02-17-2008, 06:40 PM
wow! very sexy story, I almost felt like I was there.

Suthernlady
02-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Yes you did bring us into it. Good story!

butoonmoon
03-11-2008, 09:03 AM
But my question is... who gets to see the video tape??!! Great story, very well written! Look forward to hearing more from you!

frankjohnmoore
09-07-2011, 02:10 AM
very good story,,,,thanks

lfds4fun
04-14-2013, 06:12 PM
great story