PDA

View Full Version : World of Darkness - Glennwood Cemetery (Warning! Graphic rape.)

Knighteagle
02-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Ok this is the first part to a larger story if it is liked I will continue it on this thread. As it is a full story it takes a bit to get to the sex so please keep reading. Feedback is appreciated so that I might better develop the characters and plots. Please if fictional rape bothers you do not continue reading, This is the first sexual story I've ever done so I'm a bit leary about it.)

She was a girl of nature as long as she could remember. When she was a child her parents chased her around the house trying to put clothing on her, when she went swimming in the lake she never wore a suit, when she became a teenager she was the first girl in a group to sit down to a game of Strip Poker, she never turned down a dare in the great game of Truth or Dare, and it was at the tender age of fourteen she learned how much she love giving guys blow jobs.

Now at the age of Sixteen, Mona blamed her uninhibited ways on her French heritage. The French have always had a better outlook on embracing the pleasures of your body then Americans. But like so many other open minded girls she had to endure the endless taunts from her peers. They called her a slut, whore, and tease. But Mona ignored it all, she had never actually fucked a guy, and she only blew guys she thought were hot. "Besides, what is a slut anyway?” She often thought to herself. “If having fun and enjoying life makes me a slut, so be it!” Mona had long black hair, her body was very toned for the age of sixteen, beautiful green eyes, and 34c breast, which for a girl who stood 5’ 6” was fairly nice. Mona spoke with a thick French accent since her parents had only moved to America a month before she was born. All the boys seemed to think her accent was incredibly sexy, which was fine by her, she enjoyed the attention she got from them almost as much as she liked blowing them.

One Friday night in June, the local school kids had decided to through a party. The party was held at a house which belonged to a fellow student which sat on the edge of the once grand Glenwood Cemetery, which had long since been overtaken by grass and disrepair. The people in town fought the town council hard to get the Cemetery restored since it ran nearly two miles in length and was nearly one in width! But it was for that very reason the Town Council could not afford to do the needed maintenance. But the older families said that it was once the pride of the town, adults and children alike would go there and spend all day enjoying the weather and social exchanges. It was both cemetery and Recreation Park, but now everyone avoided the place, especially at night, and of course you would be hard pressed to find a person in town without their own ghost story about it.

Mona glanced out the window at the Cemetery and wondered if any of the stories about it were true. The music thundered in her ear and the guys “Accidently” brushed her ass repeatedly. The kids were now getting drunk and some ones parents would no doubt be devastated to see the disaster that was now unfolding. Then someone yelled out “TRUTH OR DARE!” which was repeated in chorus throughout. Mona turned from the window excited, finally something she could join in on. Mona hated to drink since her mother was a Alcoholic, and she despised drugs ever since her brother died of an Overdose. The girls she hung out with were little better than followers who envied her free way of thinking but did not really have the courage to act upon them. Other girls either thought she was a “Slut” or wanted to fuck her themselves and she was only attracted to boys sexually. Boys on the other hand she enjoyed the company of when they were sober. When they were drunk, they became little better then dildos with a large unwieldy lump attached. She only came to these parties because she enjoyed getting out for awhile and she was always hoping to encourage one of her flock to finally let go and embrace their sexual desires. But Truth or Dare was always a good game.

She sat down at the Dining Room table, where only four others had joined them the rest too drunk to remember the game was called. Across from her was Brad, he was the High School Football teams Quarterback, blonde hair blue eyes built like a truck, but unlike most jocks he was a straight A student. Mona always suspected he was gay because he never once flirted with her and at one point he punched one of his own teammates for grabbing her breasts. But he never really talked to her either so she knew he didn’t have a thing for her. To her right was Adam, he was shorter than her and your typical Emo kid. Black and Violet hair, skinny but extremely cute she was looking forward to accepting a dare by him. On her left was one of her flock, Amanda. She was one of those girls who could be gorgeous if she wasn’t so shy. Amanda had long red hair that ran down to her ass, brown eyes concealed by thick glasses, and an hour glass where her body should be. This was the first time she got anyone in her group in a circle of Truth or Dare.

She was soon disappointed as the game went on an endless circle of truths, and the biggest dare being she had to kiss Amanda. She finally decided to make the first real dare of the evening when her turn arrived. She looked right at “I dare you to let Brad eat you out.” She smiled and watched Amanda tremble a bit as Brad looked a little awkward. “What if I don’t want to?” Brad actually replied, to her amazement Adam spoke up. “My turns next, I could dare you to do it.” He laughed in a way that seemed to tell Mona she was right about Brad and he knew it. Amanda seemed shaky, “Right here?” she eyed the room of drunk party goers. “No you can go into a bedroom, if you want.” Mona answered. The two looked at each other and seemed to grudgingly agree. They got up and went upstairs holding hands.

Adam chuckled “Think they’ll actually do it?” Mona didn’t think so but she did not respond. “That was a bold dare, I’m impressed.” Mona was taken a bit back. “Apparently you haven’t heard my reputation yet then.” She smiled at him. “No, I did. But if you believe that about half the girls that have that label then I would think this table would be packed.” He responded. Mona noticed a tone in Adams voice when he spoke about it. “So what do you think?” She glanced at him provocatively. “I think that labels are stupid, or I never would have sat down at a table with Brad. If you like sex, then that’s great for you, if Brads gay then I hope he finds a stud to settle down with someday.” They sat in silence for a moment and Mona noticed that Adam had grown a bulge in his pants. She decided to make her next move. “So it’s your turn then.” She inched closer to him. He smiled and seemed to get a look that told her he was about to play with her. “Ok, Truth or dare?” She felt herself getting excited. “Dare of course.” He paused a moment. “I dare you to walk through the Cemetery naked.” Mona was taken back a bit she had never been dared to do anything less then let a guy grope her before, and there was no physical contact in this at all! But she could see the look in his eye, the thought was really turning him on and there was a part of her that was excited about it too! “Are you going to join me?” She asked playfully. He shook his head. “I’ll watch as you enter and you have to walk the entire stretch of it and back.” She thought about it for a moment. She had no issues with walking outside naked she did that all the time. But this was Glenwood Cemetery he was talking about. The idea was both frightening and erotic to her. “Done!” She said but after I do it you’ll have to accept my dare.” She grinned at him. “And what’s that?” he asked. “I’ll tell you when I get back.”

The two rose and walked outside. The hot moist air made her clothes feel sticky. “At least” she thought “I won’t be sticking to my clothes in there.” She began removing her clothes and when she realized Adam was bursting in his pants she moved even slower in taking them off. Her skin was smooth as a baby and her nipples were hard as a rock, the slight breeze that came through the night seemed to tease them further. She hadn’t realized how wet she was until she removed her panties and the breeze swept between her legs and over her shaved pussy. She handed her clothes to Adam and allowed him to look hard on her, she swore for a second he was actually drooling. “What do you think, and hour?” Mona asked in a whisper. Adam did not respond for a moment then as though someone woke him from a dream he look up at her. “Wha…?” He replied. “An hour to walk two miles and back?” she clarified with a grin. “Yea, little over maybe if ya take a break along the way.” She smiled and turned away from him allowing a bit more swing to her ass than normal. She only glanced back twice has he faded into the distance and entered the Cemetery.

Glenwood was darker than it appeared from the outside, but fortunately the full moon gave enough light for her to see clearly. The trees were mostly dead in here and when the wind wrapped around them it gave an eerie sound almost like a moan. Her heart began beating fast, and she began to wonder if she made a mistake, by accepting Adam’s dare, but she had never backed out on a dare before and she wasn’t going to start now. She walked forward through the tall grass and head stones; she couldn’t help to notice some of the names and dates on the ones that were still intact. Every now and then she swore she caught someone moving out of the corner of her eyes but when she looked there was no one. Her first thought was that Adam had followed her in but then she realized the shadows were coming from the wrong direction. She began to feel less excited and more frightened, but then the wind picked up again and for a second she could swear she felt a finger trace her clit. She whipped around to see no one, the wind can sometimes feel physical, especially when your wet, and she was still very wet from thinking about Adam.

As she continued to walk she lost track of how far and how long she had been walking. and aside from the feeling that she was being watched and that every now and then she was being groped by the wind it was actually kind of fun. Then she saw something she had never known was there. It was a beautiful marble circular fountain. Now overgrown with weeds and crumbling in certain areas, she had forgotten her fear completely and walked over to it. She looked into it and saw dark water no doubt left by years of rain. She sat on the edge of the fountain; it was rough on her bare ass and a bit chilly but her feet were tired she swung her feet into the water to clean the mud off them a bit. The breeze kicked up again bringing with it a deeper moan. She turned to make sure it was just the wind, her heart racing once again. She felt something solid brush her pussy! She looked down to see a loose weed had been blown between her legs. It felt good brushing against her so she did not move it. She felt a hand pull her hair back and she looked again to see no one there. “I have got to do this more often” She thought as she decided to allow the environment to play tricks on her mind.

Off in the distance she saw some one walk between two crypts, then vanish! She squinted to look around for the stranger but she neither saw nor heard anything. “Adam, you’re an ass!” She yelled out realizing it must have been him. But no response came. She felt the weed brush her pussy again but there seemed something different about it, she glanced down to see there were now two large weeds brushing her. “This is getting a bit weird.” She said to no one and felt another hand on her shoulder. This had now happened too often for her to be fooled into looking so she decided it was time to move on.

As she rose the hand suddenly felt solid as it pushed her back into a sitting position, the weeds wrapped around each of her thighs as though they were ropes pinning her to the fountains edge! She saw a very physical arm reach out of the water and sliding up her legs which were now held firmly open and in place by the treacherous weeds! She wanted to scream by no sound came from her mouth. The arm continued its climb out of the water, revealing a male body attached to it. Unfortunately it was neither good looking nor fully intact, it was very grey and rank with discomposure and it’s other arm missing. She tried to twist away as it slide it’s hand over her pussy and it parted the lips, rubbing her clit. She did not want it to feel good, she wanted the weeds to release her. The hand on her shoulder moved down to her Breast, but she could still not see that one, what she could see was the depression of where it was moving. Its invisible fingers twisted her nipples hard, and she felt a naked body press against her back. For a ghost she was surprised at how hard it felt to her.

Another body began to rise from the dark water and like the first it was badly decomposed, unlike the first it had all its limbs but she rather wished it didn’t, its dick was almost the size of an adult males arm and she could see parts of its skeleton! The invisible hands now completely over her chest pulled her into a laying position, though she had no idea what she was laying on since the fountain ledge did not carry on that far. She felt the hands crushing her breasts together as one of the other two was beginning to push its way inside her. She tried to look to see which but he head would not raise up. She felt a hard cock run over her face, she could almost smell it. The pausing over her lips it pushed inside her mouth as at the same time something huge ripped open her pussy and forced its way inside her. It felt slick and brittle as though each time it thrust harder into her it would break inside her, but it never did. She could feel herself on the brink of Cumming, she tried to fight it but she couldn’t the invisible cock in her mouth throbbed wildly as though it were cumin as well, then she felt more hands touching her breasts, squeezing her nipples so hard she thought they would be ripped off!

She was lifted off the ground she was sure it was one of the corpses, then lowered onto what was very clearly another large brittle cock, decaying arms wrapped her stomach pinning her back to its chest, But something else was happening as well, she could now see the outlines of her invisible assailants. There were far more then she thought, her pussy clenched tight trying to close at the sight of over fifty outlines of men! Her pussy was being rammed hard as outlines of fingers pinched her clit hard and pulled on it. She looked to her legs to see the overly large corpse moving between her legs again. Her head thrown back as yet another corpse slammed its decomposed dick into her mouth! She definitely preferred the Ghosts to the Zombies. She could taste to wretched cock throb in her mouth and was terrified by the thought of what would come out when it climaxed. Just as she was again reaching the point of climax, she felt the large Zombie force its way inside her pussy pushing the other over to the side. The pain made her loose the climax and she actually had to stop herself from feeling pissed about it! She was sure she would need stitches when this was all over with. Two cocks stretching her pussy was bad enough but when one was the size of an arm then there was no denying it was too much, to say nothing for the asshole that was now pinching her clit!

She was again reaching the point of orgasm, the pain was unbearable, and now she felt a cock slide between her breasts as they were pressed around it, it began fucking them. The orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt before! The pain seemed to amplify the sensation so much she couldn’t help to feel it was the best orgasm she had ever had. She felt disgusted with herself for thinking that but she couldn’t think of anything for much longer as the orgasm continued it seemed to increase, she was in pain and neither of the cocks inside her seemed to be close to letting up. Then what she didn’t want to happen occurred, the zombie fucking her mouth sprayed it’s cum inside her. She was expecting to throw up from the taste but was amazed to learn there was none. Only the texture, which of course was sickening in and of itself! But at least she didn’t throw up. The zombie
pulled out to make way for another Ghost, which took over eagerly.

Mona wondered when she was going to pass out, she was amazed she was still conscious. Then the large zombie went wild insider her, she was sure he was Cumming and that hurt the worst by far for he seemed to grow even larger when he came! He pulled out of her with the distinct sound of a pop! The smaller now barely felt from the relief of her pussies former burden, but the orgasm continued, Mona was sure she was dry as a bone now but the ghosts continued their assault as well. Pinching her clit, ramming her pussy Cumming in her mouth, fucking her breasts till finally she saw it was getting brighter out. The weeds loosened their grip and the assault seemed to weaken. She now too tired and sore to move was unable to take her advantage. She could now see the ghosts as clearly as she could see the zombies, but she could tell they could no longer affect her. The zombies receded into the fountain and it was finally over.

Mona had no idea how long she had been laying there, and she could not move had she wanted to. The ghosts seemed to circle her in the daylight as though vultures waiting for their night time meal. She was so tired she fell asleep in the grass hoping Adam would find her soon.

davesmistress
02-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Interesting indeed

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for the addition

Knighteagle
02-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Hmm... When one asks for feedback and gets..."Interesting" as a reply I guess thats not a good sign.

davesmistress
02-19-2008, 06:09 PM
Hhahhaha thats a good reply...if I didnt like it I would say so...believe me......

So keep it up

April
02-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Great story, you have me intrigued as to where it's going to go next. I just finished reading part 2 and awaiting the next instalment.

getballs
04-15-2009, 08:24 PM
that was great

getballs
04-15-2009, 08:25 PM
cant wait for more

Seth72
04-15-2009, 10:39 PM
You painted a great picture. I enjoyed reading your story.
I hope my first story is as good as yours.

jassyme
07-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Very spooky story yet one that you have to keep reading as you get all hot and wet mmmmmmmmm