PDA

View Full Version : World of Darkness part 2 - The Veil

Knighteagle
02-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Ok Please do not read this unless you've read "World of Darkness - Glenwood Cemetary" first. As in the first I ask every one for feedback and opions, for further development.

Adam waited for Mona to return, staring into the darkness of the Cemetery played tricks on his eyes, every now and then he’d see a figure in the shadow that he was sure wasn’t there. Holding her clothes he kept fighting the desire to smell her scent on her panties. “That’s just weird man.” He told himself over and over again. But he kept running his fingers over the wet spots she had left in them and wanted to taste her. His cock was hard imagining what her dare to him would be and all the things he’d like to do to her.

He never would have thought a chick that hot would be interested in him. “Ok, I know I’m not ugly and shit, but hot chicks don’t usually look twice at me. Unless they want to figure out what color my hair is.” He ran his fingers through the wet again feeling a large glop of it in his fingers. Deciding that no one would know if it was weird he cupped her cum in his fingers and tasted it. The taste made his cock even harder than it already was making him a bit uncomfortable as it pushed against his jeans. He couldn’t wait for her to return.

After thirty minutes or so the door opened as Brad and Amanda emerged. They both seemed to be a little too happy. Brads Blonde hair was too even and there was no indication that they were just involved in anything physical. “Man that awesome!” he patted Adam on the back. Amanda smiled. “I have to thank Mona for that.” She said dreamily. Adam smiled. “You two didn’t do shit did ya?” Amanda’s face dropped a bit. But Brad didn’t lose his composure. “Nope, not at all.” He chuckled. “Don’t tell Mona, ok.” Amanda pleaded. Adam didn’t answer but smiled. “Where is she anyway?” Amanda asked noticing the clothes in Adams hands. Adam nodded to the Cemetery. “No fuckin way!” Brad almost shouted. “Naked?” Amanda added as Adam nodded. “Man that girls got balls!” Adam nodded still amazed himself that Mona agreed to go in there. “She should be back in thirty to forty minutes.”

After an hour however she still had not returned, each of them in turn jumped every few minutes though swearing they had seen someone moving on the edge of the darkness. “So who’s house is this anyway?” Amanda asked casually changing the subject. “Mine Adam replied.” The house was an old Victorian style home, way too big for his parents and himself. “Cool, I’ll bet you hear all kinds of stuff coming from Glenwood.” Brad chimed in. “Not really, its kinda weird the way sound moves through there. When I was ten my mother called me back from the gate of the Cemetery but I couldn’t hear her once I stepped through it.” They both looked at him suspiciously. “Seriously, well look out there, we can’t be more than one hundred feet from the gate and another five from the first stone, it’s a clear night, can you see any stones, or grass on the other side for that matter?” Brad and Amanda both strained to see the grass or a stone and couldn’t. “Come on let’s get closer.” Brad finally said as they all walked towards the Cemetery.

They were only five feet away from the entrance before they could see anything beyond the gate. But looking back to the house they could see it clearly. “That’s fucked up.” Brad finally said. “And I got twenty-twenty vision too!” he added as an afterthought. So she could be like right in front of us and we wouldn’t know it?” Amanda asked quietly as though afraid of waking someone. Adam just nodded. “And it would do no good to yell for her till you get on the other side of the gate. It’s like a weird invisible wall around the whole place.” Brad looked horrified at Adam. “And you sent her in there, what the hell is wrong with you?” Brad smiled. “Oh come on, I’ve gone in a thousand times alone at night and nothing as ever happened to me. The place maybe weird and you can’t tell me it’s not haunted, but it’s not dangerous.” But Amanda and Brad did not seem convinced. “I can’t believe no one’s noticed this before.” Amanda spoke up. “Well everyone avoids even looking at it, don’t they?” Brad answered for Adam. “Come on we should try and find her. It’s easy to get lost in there.” Adam answered moving forward. The other two hesitantly followed suit.

They walked for at least ten minutes calling out to Mona. When Adam told them the dare was to go all the way to the other side they decided they would have the best chances of finding her by sting to the main path. “This place is watching me.” Amanda said her voice trembled a bit. “You mean us.” Adam corrected her. “No I mean me, I can feel it.” She restated. Brad looked around. “You know I think she’s right, Adam.” He glanced over eyeing a pair of ominous looking headstones. “At first I thought I was imagining thing, but I keep feeling something touching me.” Amanda added. “And I’m sure I’m being watched.” Adam looked at them both suspiciously. He didn’t doubt they might be being watched but he had never experienced what she was describing.

Adam had never been this deep into the Cemetery before, and he spotted a really cool fountain that would no doubt be nice if someone fixed it up. They continued calling for Mona with no reply. But Amanda insisted that someone was feeling up her skirt. When they reached the end they could see the first sign of dawn approaching. The Cemetery was more woods now than a park so is was a bit hard to see the light of Dawn but the birds chirping and the fact that it was easier to see were clear indications of it. “We must have missed her.” Adam stated calmly imagining a very exposed Mona hiding behind a bush waiting to strangle him when he returned. “I’ve never seen a place like this man; you could be twenty feet from someone and not see them.” Brad said with aggravation. “Not anymore, look.” And to they’re amazement it was as though the sunlight pushed back a dark translucent veil opening the contents of Glenwood to full view. Even Adam was taken back. “I’ve never seen it happen man, I mean I assumed it must but I’ve never seen it.” The sound of his voice was not amazement it was a bit of fear, as though seeing the veil lift had awaken him to dangers he had never perceived before.

They decided to return to the house knowing this time they had to see her if they passed her along the way. Adam was now more nervous on the return then he was in the dark. Something about seeing the wall lift from the Cemetery rattled his soul. As they passed the fountain again it was Brad that stopped cold, as though his feet suddenly rooted to the ground. “What?” Adam asked concerned. Brad slowly lifted his finger to the fountain and then Amanda screamed. Just on the edge of the fountain Adam could see a pair of bare legs protruding from the other side.

All three fell forward into a run over to her. Mona laid on the ground unconscious, although there were no physical signs of injury and she was clearly breathing. Brad threw his jacket over her and hoisted her with no effort. They moved her back to the house which aside from one or two hung over kids was now devoid of life. Adam led the way to his bedroom where they laid her on the bed and covered her. “She seems fine” Amanda said after looking over her closely, “she just seems exhausted.”

The three spent the day watching over her in turns, occasionally she would open her eyes and ask for water but any attempt to find out what had happened led to her going back to sleep. When Adam wasn’t sitting with Mona he was busy cleaning his house before his parents got home. They weren’t due back for another week but it wouldn’t be the first time they came home early to try to catch him in the act. He felt horrible for daring Mona to go into the Cemetery and each time he looked at Amanda or Brad they each gave him dirty looks. It wasn’t until nine at night that Mona really woke up. Each tried to ask her what happened but her reply was always the same. “I must have passed out, I just don’t remember.” But Adam suspected she was not telling the truth, she kept glancing to the corner of the room as though something were there waiting to attack.

After discussing the oddities of Glenwood they decided they wanted to see it happen again so Brad called his parents to tell them he would be crashing at Adam’s house again, where as Amanda told her parents she was at Mona’s house. Mona simply smiled when Adam offered her the phone to call her parents. “They won’t notice I’m gone if I don’t call.” She said in response to his offer. Since Mona had awoken she seemed fine, she was moving around and aside from her occasional glances towards nothing she seemed like her usual self. “Perhaps she always does that.” He thought, “I mean it’s not like we hung out a lot before hand.”

All four kept glancing out to the Cemetery hoping to catch a glimpse of something but just as the previous night you could not see beyond the gate in the dark. “It’s weird, like the air has physical form or something.” Amanda commented at one point. Adam glanced back from the window to find Mona was nowhere to be seen. He began looking through the house and finally as he approached his bedroom he heard her speaking, but he couldn’t hear what she was saying. He opened the door and saw her sitting on his bed in a very suggestive pose. She was wearing a mini skirt, with no panties on underneath and he could see right through her halter top. He suddenly forgot why he was looking for her and became hard in an instant and he could tell she noticed. “Everything alright?” She asked him smiling. Her voice seemed to beg him to come in.

Accepting her voice’s invitation he entered the room closing the door behind him. “I… I thought I… uh, heard you talking to someone.” He uttered a bit shaky. “Oh, I was just talking to myself, I do that a lot.” She replied making room for him on the bed. Adam moved towards her and sat down his cock pleaded to finally come out and play. “You know, with everything that happened last night I never did give you your dare.” She smiled flirtatiously. “No that’s true, you didn’t.” He stated eagerly. “I dare you…” she began as she traced the bulge in his pants with her fingers. “to…” but what she dared him to do she never got out. Before she uttered another word she undid his pants and pulled out his nine inch rock hard cock, and began to lick his precum.

At first he just leaned back and allowed her to run her lips over the head of his cock, but before long the memory of her taste came back to him and he had to taste her again. He pulled her face up to his and moved to kiss her on the lips, she turned her head to the side so he nibbled her ear instead, almost as a reflex her long nails raked his back sending an passionate fire through his body, he moved down her neck as she raked him again, he took her right nipple into his mouth and bit on it running his tongue over the tip. Her nails ran up his back into his neck as he bit a little harder then he wanted, he looked up to make sure he didn’t ruin the moment and he was surprised to see a new look in her eyes. She appeared as an animal craving its meal.

She slammed him to the bed and placed one leg on either side of his face. She then lowered herself to his cock, and wrapped her mouth around it. He ran his tongue over her pussy lips at first she moaned as he felt her teeth press down onto his shaft. Adam decided that taking it slow was pointless at this rate. He reached his mouth up and bit her clit, she tasted amazing and it made him even harder, he heard her gag a bit since she wasn’t ready for it to get larger. He then forced his tongue inside her and began licking every square inch of her pussy. He felt her suck harder, on his cock; it was almost painful she was sucking so hard. He reach one of his hand to her pussy and decided that she must like it hard, so he jammed not one or two but three fingers inside of her quick and forcefully, as he licked. The results were almost instant, she began to spasm as suck moved quicker on her cock, he knew the only reason she wasn’t screaming was because his cock was holding down her tongue, and began to orgasm like he didn’t know a woman could do! Her Cum sprayed all over his face and he decided to continue anyway all three finger thrusting inside her while he licked her clit swallowing her sweet juices. He felt himself getting close his cock throbbing more and more randomly and forcefully. She almost didn’t have to stroke him, it was throbbing so hard. She wasn’t letting up on the suction either yet she had to know he was about to explode. Then he let out a huge moan and without meaning to bit her clit hard as she moaned again drinking in every drop he sprayed down her throat. When he was done she managed to force a few more small squirts out of him. He was out of energy, but he did not want to be like the other guys who stopped the moment they came, so he forced his head back up to lick her again. To his surprise however she rolled off of him and repositioned herself up next to him. He looked at her. “That was my dare?” he asked smiling but out of breath. She traced his chest with her fingers. “I’ve only ever given head, I’ve never received it.” She replied gasping. “Well anytime you want it, give me a call.”