PDA

View Full Version : World Of Darkness part 3 - Empowerment

Knighteagle
02-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Please make sure you read World of Darkness 1 and 2 before continuing. and as always please leave feedback, sugestions or tips. Thanks.

Amanda could hear Adam’s bed shake from downstairs, she found it frustrating. It wasn’t that she thought it was disgusting, in fact she kept imagining what Mona and Adam were doing up there which was getting her a bit excited. But even if there was someone around she could try to do the same with, she knew she would just chicken out again. “Brad was the smart one.” She thought. Brad had seen Adam go upstairs and decided to run home for his Video Recorder. “I should run home for a change of clothes” But she knew she may not have the courage to come back if she did.

Amanda turned to a mirror in the Dining Room and looked at herself in it. She had always looked older than her age, it was a drawback to going through puberty so young however she had to admit it made buying booze easier when she wanted to. She knew she didn’t need the thick glasses she wore but her mother had insisted when she was younger and now she just didn’t feel right without them. The constant pounding coming from the upstairs was driving her wild. But she held herself calm. She removed her glasses. Everyone thought she had brown eyes but she always thought her eyes were the best thing about her because they changed color depending on her mood she also learned how to make them change as well. At the moment they were brown, simply because that was their natural state. She closed her eyes and concentrated like she was flexing a muscle. When she opened them again they were bright green. She always wanted blue eyes but she could never manage that color for some reason. Besides she wasn’t sure blue would work with her hair.

She often wished she could so the same with her breasts. She had always liked he 34D breasts but they had been a source for ridicule since she first began to develop. She began puberty at a very young age, as a result she was the only girl in the Second grade wearing a training Bra. She adjusted her bra and stared in the mirror. “Your only young, once” Mona always says. “Might as well enjoy it while you can.” She thought about how wild Mona could be and was envious. She wished she could be so bold. Then as though a light went on in her head she made a decision to be reckless. She threw her glasses to the floor and stepped on them! She cocked her head to the ceiling where the pounding was coming from and decided to join them.

Amanda walked at a brisk pace as though trying to out run her fears, she threw off her shirt and bra in one movement as she reached the first step. As she felt her breast drop now free of they bindings she stopped cold watching the top of the stairs. “This is stupid.” She said backing down the steps again picking up her discarded clothing. She stood their motionless as though waiting for someone to tell her to go ahead or to put her shirt back on. She did neither. “Baby Steps.” She said looking around. But wasn’t sure what the first one was. She paced the hallway at the foot of the steps listening to the activity upstairs. “My god, how long does it last?” she wondered. Then she glanced out the window at the Cemetery.

There was a sense of excitement derived from the thought of Mona walking through it naked last night and the odd sensations of being touched as she walked through. “I mean Mona’s alright, she just passed out. It was a long night, she probably didn’t realize how tired she was.” Amanda said out loud and she became aroused at the thought of walking through there and being touched by something unseen randomly. “If Mona can do it, why can’t I?” She made up her mind, she threw off her shoes and slid out of her skirt and panties. Her long red hair whipped over her ass and she stormed out the door before she could change her mind!

The feeling of being watched increased as she approached the gate, she decided that she might back out again so she broke into a run to it. As she passed through the veil she almost instantly felt a little cooler, she didn’t notice that before but then she wasn’t exactly paying attention to anything but finding Mona at the time. She stopped running and fought the urge to place her hands over her breasts. Almost immediately she felt a hand brush her ass. He turned but there was nothing there. “I’m not going to do that!” she yelled at herself. “I know there’s no one, it’s pointless to keep look back!” She looked out at the path ahead it broke into several direction. The previous night they kept straight to the main path, but Amanda decided tonight wasn’t about getting to the other side it was about conquering her fear. So she chose to take a path that looked like it led deep into Glenwood. It was darker which hid her nakedness better. But she could feel many eyes upon her. As she walked she felt invisible hands touching her everywhere but she didn’t stop, she was getting excited and could feel how wet het pussy was, her nipples hard as a rock. She also felt something else she had only felt a few times before when she was extremely worked up, there was an odd tingling sensation coming over her clit.

As she walked she turned down random paths intentionally attempting to get herself lost amidst the dead trees tombstones and crypts. She was actually amazed, she had no idea the Cemetery was so large. She felt a bit sad too, all these graves forgotten. But sadness left her quickly as another invisible hand brushed her pussy. She also realized she wasn’t that scared any longer. There were obviously ghosts in here and they were definitely playing with her body, but she couldn’t even pretend it bothered her any more. As she walk she glanced at her breast an was amazed to see what appeared to be the impression of hands pressing down on them. She smiled in amazement and lifted herself to a sitting position on a Sarcophagus.

Resting her feet she watched the shadows move back and forth in the distance, It was like barely perceiving another world. A world which she was quickly becoming fascinated with. She glance down to her pussy has she felt more hands brush over it and was shocked to see it moving of its own accord. She felt fingers push into her, and watched as her pussy actually spread open! She closed her eyes allowing the multitude of hands caress her body as she was sure a tongue was now running over her clit. She had never felt so aroused or so eager for more.

She felt her nipples squeeze as she felt something gently pushing her body into a laying position. She allowed everything to take place, her breasts were pushed together and she felt something hard between them. She glanced down and saw the way they curved around that it must be a cock, and no sooner did she realized it she felt to movement as it slid up and down between them. Her head was guided back as she felt what she was certain was a cock press into her lips. Her body heaved as the tongue continued to run over every part of her clit and pussy. What felt like a finger pressed deeper into her massaging all her erogenous zones.

She could almost taste the cock in her mouth, the one between her breasts move faster through the gap. Her nipple pinched almost to the point of pain. Her pussy dripping with cum, as she came close to orgasm. Then she felt quite a different and surprising touch. Her hand was raised and cupped what definitely felt like a woman’s breast! Surprised but intrigued she felt the breast for a nipple and when she found it squeezed tightly. She felt the cock in her mouth and the one between her breast throb in unison, and she could barely contain the explosion any longer. Her back arched as she climaxed and she assumed the two cocks were doing the same from the manner of their movement! She felt her breasts released and the cock slid from her mouth after a few more quick pulses. She felt very feminine lips kissing hers, and then begin to lick all over her chest and breasts. Amanda realized what she was doing, she was cleaning the Cum that Amanda could not see from her body!

After a few moments she sat back up, and smiled. In her greatest fantasy she never dreamed of anything like that. “Thank you.” She said to her unseen friends. She glanced around completely enthralled by her surroundings. She had made the decision; somehow she was going to make sure Glenwood was restored. No matter what she had to do to accomplish it. The place was amazing and it deserved so much more than this. She felt the unseen woman kiss he neck and heard a soft voice in her ear. “No thank you, but be careful, there are dangerous spots for you in this place.” Amanda wasn’t surprised to hear the voice in fact she seemed to be expecting it. “Can you guide me through them?” She asked not truly concerned. “No, we must stay in our section.” A male voice replied. “Then I’ll be careful.” She answered knowing she didn’t even know which way she had come from, let alone how to avoid the dangerous areas.

She got up feeling exhilarated, as though she had a entirely new outlook on life and she wasn’t ready to try and find her way back yet either! She wanted to explore further, she completely forgot her nudity but she didn’t really care either, the way this Cemetery was no living person would see her before she could hide and the ghosts were a pleasure to have around. She began walking again the hands continued to caress her as she moved, and now she was overly sensitive to the touches she actually had to stop has she had another unexpected orgasm. One thing was certain, as of Monday the kids at school would see a new Amanda, one that could give Mona a run for her money. She was already planning her trip to the mall in the morning.

As she walked she approached the far end of the Cemetery, and was amazed to see that it lead to an open clearing which had to be nearly as large as the Cemetery itself. She had always assumed, like so many others that it led into the thick woods. But someone had to know about this, they could not be the only people to stray through Glenwood and what about back when it was still cared for? She wondered if this was meant to be some form of extension project that was never put to use. She noticed that there was no grass growing on the ground, but there were what looked like the remains of building foundations. Maybe it was an old part of town that burned or something and simply got covered up? But it was definitely still part of the Cemetery, the same darkness covered it. She decided to explore it a bit further.

The results were almost instant when she stepped into it, her hair was whipped over her head by something and before she knew what happened she was thrust to the ground and being dragged by her hair towards the ruins! She was amazed by the fact that she still was not afraid. Not when the invisible attackers slammed her into a sitting position against a stone wall, not when vines dangling from them sudden wrapped around her wrists, not even when her legs were thrust violently apart and she felt a large cock slam its way inside her pussy. She found herself in pain from it and intrigued by the velocity of the trusting and how her nipples were pinched so hard they turned purple. But no fear entered her. She simply looked to where her attacker should be and said in a almost blasé tone. “Stop, that now.” And to her bewilderment everything stopped as though it never meant to hurt her, but she knew it did.

Her wrists were still bound by the vines and as she pulled to free herself they grew tighter. She actually found herself amused by this. “What the hell is wrong with me tonight?” She said out load. Then as though instinct she closed her eyes and flexed imaginary muscles, she felt as though the vines were becoming lose around her wrists, as she slid them free. She opened her eyes to find the vines had not become looser but rather her hands had become smaller! They looked as though they might belong to a eleven year old body. She felt has though she was relaxing the same muscle and before her eyes her hands were normal again. Excitement consumed her, this was of course impossible, but nevertheless she seemed to be able to change her body! She was still curious as to why the Ghost had stopped raping her simply because she told it to but she decided to explore that another night. Now she decided it was time to return to the house.

angelwings03
04-13-2008, 08:26 PM
oh my god...i want more. great stories...will there be another chapter?

Knighteagle
04-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Well I'm realy not sure Angel. A while back I asked for feedback on the stories and out of 78 veiws and two months of silence you are only the second to give any hint of interest in the story. That plus tomarrow night I will go off line for a month or so. I guess I'll go back to work on part four and try and get it posted before I go off line tomarrow depending on the response I'll continue when I get back online.