PDA

View Full Version : World of Darkness. A question for the Readers.

Knighteagle
02-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok so I assume if your reading this you have read and enjoyed my stories thus far.

But now I need a bit of feedback on the stories. I can go one of two ways with it from here, and I wish to know which you would preffer to see.

I can keep the characters developing moderate abilities to aid them as they continue their exploration of Glenwood. OR.... I can give them abilities that not only aid then in their exploration but also allow them to fight back against the more hostile forces within it and a bit more!

So I guess what I'm asking is how far into Fantasy do we wish to go with with this story???

Please give me your opinion, it is my story but I'm writing it for you. Thanks!

April
02-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Hey Knighteagle, I think this is a great story and can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Either of the possibilities you have mentioned would be great, but it's entirely up to you in which direction you decide to travel.

If I had to make a choice, I would go with them developing abilities to help them while they are exploring Glenwood.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

April xxx

Seth72
04-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Hey Knighteagle. I hope you finish off the story.
I would like to have them developing moderate abilities to aid them as they continue their exploration of Glenwood.
I think Amanda could grow into a very strong woman become free of her inhabitions. Brad sounds like he needs to do have sex with someone, the more the merrier. I look forward to seeing where you take the story.

fisherman163
06-23-2009, 05:18 PM
I will also agree but I would like to see them start to colaborate to deal and interact with the good and bad of cemetary. Of course they can also "interact" with each other. I am anxious to see what is next.