PDA

View Full Version : A teen affair - The prelude.

megan
02-21-2008, 02:42 PM
When I was 14 there was a group of us who all lived in the same area and we got along really well. I had a particular girl friend and the two of us always did everything together.

One afternoon we were swimming at the local swimming hole and four of us were the only ones there. My girlfriend and two boys we really liked. One of the boys suggested we skinny dip and we did it. It was fun and we were fascinated with their cocks which they kept playing with and making them get hard to amuse Jan and I. We laughed when they would go soft in the cold water. Our nipples also got hard in the water and they liked playing with them and we it liked too. We didn’t have much breast but our nipples felt good when they played with them.
One of the boys, Tim, started to masturbate and then asked me if I had ever sucked a cock and I said no. We had seen boys masturbate before. He got pretty excited and kept asking me and telling me it was great and if I did he would kiss my cunt. I must admit I was tempted. Jan was sitting a little way away from us and was talking to the other boy Mike. I went over to her as I thought if she would do it with Mike I would with Tim. I found out he was asking her to do the same thing.
The two of us talked about it for a minute or so and we both wanted to try it but neither of us had done it before; finally we agreed we would try it but they were not to cum in our mouth, they had to take their cock out before they came.
We specified our terms and they agreed immediately. We paired off and they stood up and we kneeled down in front of them and we both started to suck at the same time. It was hilarious. We played about putting their cock in our mouth sucking it a bit and then taking it out and talking to each other about it, we were really having fun and the boys were enjoying it themselves.
After a few minutes of mucking about we both started to suck them harder after we said we would have a race and try and get our boy to cum before the other one.
It was fantastic and they were trying to win the race and Jan and I were sucking them like mad,.
They held our head on to their cocks as occasionally their cock would slip out as we went fast trying to get them to cum.
Finally Tim said I am going to cum, and he went to pull it out and wank himself but I was enjoying it so much I said no cum in me. I sucked him hard and he said feel my balls and as soon as I did he came. I didn’t know what to expect and when he came he almost filled my mouth with cum and before I realised it I had swallowed a lot but still had some in my mouth. I could taste it and it tasted funny. It was also warm and slippery it was the first time I had ever realised that it was warm when it spurted out. I knew it was a bit sticky as we had watched some of the boys masturbate and spurt it out and watch it drip down from their cocks in strings. A couple of times I had actually played with the pool of it on the floor after they spurted. It was fascinating looking at stuff that made you pregnant.
Jan saw what was happening and Tim was hollering out we won. They stopped for a moment and I opened my mouth and showed her the last of Tims cum still in there. She said what happened and I said I wanted it - I changed my mind right at the last moment and let him spurt into my mouth. Seeing I had let Tim cum in my mouth Jan said she would do it too. They started again and Mike took a minute or so to cum and she did the same as me and let him cum in her mouth. Then she spat it all out and didn’t swallow it, she didn’t like it.
Afterwards the four of us sat down while the boys squeezed all the cum out that was left in their cocks and Jan and I talked about it, and what it felt like when they came and she wanted to know what it was like swallowing Tim’s cum. After a bit we realised spitting it out didn’t make much difference, we could still taste it and feel it in our mouth all slimy. She said next time she would swallow it too like me. I said I didn’t do it deliberately but I was a bit surprised how much he came and that it was warm and slimy so I just swallowed it because my mouth was so full, and he was holding my head on his cock .
They started to tell us how much they enjoyed it and that next time we could swap and see if we could tell if it was different sucking the other one off. We said we wanted our prize first and that we could do it again the next day if things worked out.
The guys said they wanted to wait a minute or so as they were still worked up after their orgasm. We didn’t mind and we started to talk about having sex. Tim said he had done it already with a girl who was the sister of another of my friends, John. We talked about John and that he was a real stud and had fucked a lot of girls. Tim said his sister was fantastic and I wonder if she and John had ever fucked each other.
Jan said thats incest.
Tim said I dont think that would bother that pair.
After a while they both said they were ready to start sucking us and we both lay down and they got between our legs and were not sure what to do. Jan said just lick us and see what happens and Tim actually used his fingers to open my lips and he licked between them and it felt wonderful.
I said oh shit that feels good and Mike said what did you do to her and he told him so he tried it as well and then we both started to tell them what we wanted them to do.
Between the four of us we worked out some pretty good moves and after a few minutes they were giving us a great time. I think I must have been making more juice than Jan as Tim was telling Mike about it and Mike was saying Jan wasn’t making much at all and she was pretty dry. Then my boy told him to suck her clit and when he did that she nearly came and made a lot of juice.
As they were sucking us we were talking to each other and telling each other what we were feeling and how good it felt and the boys were really pleased with themselves as they were making us happy and they were actually enjoying it themselves. The four of us were really having fun together, I was glad Jan was there too as we could talk to each other as they were doing it. They talked about the smell and the taste of our cunts. Some days my cunt smelled stronger than others but as we had been swimming I guess I had washed a lot of the stuff out of my cunt lips and it didn’t really smell much at all. They both said we had a slight smell and tasted great. We both were enjoying it and suddenly Jan started to cum and she got really excited and began to squirm and move about as the feeling was pretty strong she was saying. He was having trouble keeping his mouth on her and sucking and licking her as she wriggled about enjoying the sensation of he orgasm.
It must have been seeing her that brought me on and I came less than a minute after her and I was the same, I couldn’t hold still and as I came Tim started to suck harder and I clamped his head between my legs to keep him on me, I don’t know why I did that but it felt great.
This was my first experience having real sex with a boy and it was fantastic and I was loving it. I had masturbated a few boys before and I had let them finger me but this was amazing. Jan and I both agreed it was the best afternoon of our lives, we had the best sex with the boys ever.
It was getting late now and cooler and after our sex excitement I was beginning to get cold. We were all the same and as much as we didn’t want to we started to get dressed.
Before they put their pants on we both kissed their cocks which were soft now but they started to get hard as soon as we kissed them.
When we were dressed we had a kissing session and we didn’t realise that we still had their taste in our mouths and both of them realised they were getting a slight taste of their own cum. It was the first time they had tasted cum. We swapped boys and kissed them and they said it was the same. I really enjoyed kissing Mike and said next time let swap and see how we feel doing it all with somebody else. Nobody disagreed and we said if it was ok we could do it here again the next day.
We walked home together holding our boys hands and even that was enough to get me wet again, I knew I would masturbate a few times that night just thinking about what we had done and had planned for tomorrow.

If you want the sequel let me know - I am working on it already.

mglittr
02-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Awesome. Loved it. Thank you Megan! Very sexy to hear about those early exploits. I really like the whole pairs and sharing the experincce with each other verbally as it happened. How cool would that be!?

I'd love to hear more....

lucidmez
05-01-2009, 06:07 PM
Cute story. I'd love to read more. It's been awhile since the original post but it's never too late to dust off a good story.

rebfire
05-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Great story!! I really enjoyed it!

spuddster
05-07-2009, 07:40 AM
awesome story

cornut1
05-07-2009, 07:48 AM
i like it

trex25
05-07-2009, 01:08 PM
great story