PDA

View Full Version : Snitzel For You?

Biboy
02-26-2008, 05:07 PM
"Every hole is a goal....."

A couple of buddies and I decided we would head over to Germany from England for the FIFA world cup. They were all horny and dying for some pussy as they put it. Me i had a girlfriend i was abit bored of pussy by now, i decided i wanted to go over there and find a guy to fuck me. It had been a long time since i had any sort of contact with a guy and i was itching to suck some dick.

We arrived in Berlin a week before the competition would start, we all stayed at a pretty cheap hotel even though they had raised thep prices for the world cup they didnt improve the nasty rooms.

One guy had ditched a couple of days before we went so one of us would have to stay in a room on our own, i decided i would pay the little bit extra for some privacy becuase i knew the guys would be bringing a different girl back every night and i wanted to bring a guy.

After a night at the hotel bar i was ready to go find me a guy, all the other lads had gone to their rooms dejected by the fact none of the girls were slightly interested in them.

I wandered out of the hotel and down the street, I soon discovered a few bars but one that particularly drew my fancy was obviously a gay bar, a line of big broad men standing outside in leather pants and tight shirts, not my type, i lined up for 30 minutes respectfully staring at every mans bulging cock.

Eventually as i got in, i noticed the trend of good looking guys continued but i wanted a bear, not a muscle toned man. I wandered in deeper to find what i was looking for, he must have been late 30's had abit of a gut and dark black hair, i walked up beside him hopeing he would speak some English, i though i couldnt handle it anymore and whispered in his ear if he would like to have some tight british ass, he turned around and smiled, i didnt waste any time, i grabbed his arm as we ran out of the club, and all the way to the hotel, i stumbled up the stairs with my big bear pushing me back up by grabbing my ass.

We burst through the hotel room door and he threw me on the bed. I sat up and pulled him over by his belt, and slowly started undoing his pants...

davesmistress
02-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the tease Biboy

Sounds like more to cum