PDA

View Full Version : Lauren Introduces Ashley To The Other World

LeakingBlkHeart
02-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Chapter One: The Regathering

The school day is a dull time for any person, but when you are in a catholic school it gets even harder if you aren’t one to follow the religion like they try and make you. However, a few people manage to rebel enough to where they are known to not follow, but still pass because they can remember enough just to pass the religious class side of things. Within a certain school though we can find a girl who is known to defy everything that Catholic stands for.

The girl in question is Lauren Angel as her friends know her and she is one of the girls that everyone knows is very promiscuous. We come in on the middle of a Thursday as school is still in session. It is during the middle of lunch as everyone is in the cafeteria, dressed up in uniform, which is of a white blouse and pleated skirt of the traditional green and black colors. The logo of St. Mary’s academy is embroidered on the right breast of every shirt, weather for the men or women. However, Lauren defies the rules, as she isn’t one to wear the shorts underneath her skirt like most women tend to. As she gets out of the lunch line, she walks over to her normal table in the corner of the lunchroom to eat her lunch, as she isn’t one of the more popular girls from her slutty ways. However, in the middle of 12th grade, a lot of people aren’t to care much anymore so a few people still are friends with her, or a guy will come and try to get her for later that night.

Voice: “Hey Lauren, long time no see girl, how’s it been?”

Lauren looks up from her plate of pizza to see another female standing before her. She leaps up out of her chair and charges towards the other woman to give her a hug.

Lauren: “Oh my god Ashley, you finally were able to transfer back. I missed you so much these past few months that your parent’s made you go to the public school since I lost your number.”

Ashley: “Well, in spite of them being the idiots they are, I am back here at St. Mary’s where I truly belong and can see my friends of long ago.”

Lauren: “You know we have a lot to catch up on so would you be able to stay the night over at my place tomorrow night, or maybe the whole weekend so we can dish on the gossip? My parent’s aren’t going to be home until Sunday night when they are going to force me towards a late mass, so why don’t we have the normal girl time together?”

Standing a good seven inches taller then Ashley, Lauren looks down towards the woman who many say is her best friend, before pulling out a chair and inviting her to sit down at the table. Both of them chat with one another as the time flies by before noticing that the lunch period has ended. They both get up and go to leave the cafeteria, but have a quick word with each other before they do so.

Ashley: “So, you want me to come over to your place tomorrow night? How about I come over at about six, sound good to you?”

Lauren: “How about we do it even better and I take you to your house and then to mine. I got my license finally while you were away, and my mom got me a Dodge neon as a nice Christmas present.”

Ashley: “Ok, cool. I’ll meet you in the parking lot then after the last bell so we can get out of here and go have fun.”

Before the girls can depart however, two guys walk up to the girls and start a quick small chat.

Adam: “Hey Lauren, was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the mall later. Jay here will be along also.”

Jay: “Hmm, with a friend as cute as this girl, I wouldn’t mind even if she came along."

Ashley: “O come on you two guys, and sure I’ll tag along if you wanna go Laur.”

Lauren: “Ok, say about 7 PM then so we got about 2 hrs to browse and shop and hang?”

Adam: “Sounds good, see ya then.”

Chapter Two: The Start Of The End

We flash forward to the parking lot as the bell has just rung. We see Lauren Angel walk out from the school, wearing her button down blouse with the top three buttons undone and gaining a good amount of attention from a few male spectators. However, has she reaches her car, a man walks up to her that is at the height of 5’8”, the same as herself. The guy is dressed in a pair of khaki pants, along with a button down white shirt and tie.

Mike: “Hey Lauren, I was wondering if maybe this weekend you would want to go out with me sometime since it is Valentines and I know you are single.”

Lauren: “Hey, listen, I would love to Mike, but I made plans with my bestie of long ago as she has returned. Can I get a rain check and go for it next weekend?”

Mike: “Sure, whatever ya need. You owe me a good time anyways since I allowed you to copy the biology homework.”

Lauren: “O, don’t worry, you’ll get the good time you deserve as long as I don’t have to punish you from being so naughty.”

Mike: “Hmm, I might like that depending what you got in mind, so watch what you say there you sweet thing.”

Lauren lets out a chuckle, as Mike looks over her body and sees the shirt cling to her tightly in the moist spring air to show off her curvaceous body. As we look, it is easier to see her hair from earlier, which is died a midnight black shade, with pink stripes running through it in various areas. The hair flows down to her mid back region, which she lifts up and quickly puts into a ponytail to keep slightly neater. The perspiration running down her face is quickly wiped away by her well-manicured left hand, which has black polish on each nail, and a small rose on each as a decoration. Looking up towards the school, the door opens and we see a small figure walk out at a quick gallop, her brown hair flying through the wind as she is jogging in her shoes. The figure shows to be Ashley as she has her backpack slung over her left shoulder and is waiving towards Lauren with her right hand. She comes to the neon and is slightly out of breath as she has ran the whole school it seems.

Ashley: “Damn, that school……so long…….need to catch breath….Ahh finally better. I hate how they make the campus so big for us student’s and expect us to make it into class on time."

Lauren: “Hey what can be done other then run your ass off and make sure you got your books with you if you need them.”

Ashley: “True, I forgot how big this school was on the inside though. You need to show me the shortcuts sometime when we got a chance.”

Lauren: “If you want, I can show you them right now, as I know the school is pretty empty and we got some time to kill before we head to the mall to meet Adam and Jay.”

Ashley: "OK, sounds fine for me. Let’s go.”

Both women go to Lauren’s car and open up the rear passenger side door. Tossing her bag into the car, Ashley waits as Lauren does the same. Without a second glance back, Lauren quickly locks her car and then both girls quickly run to the school, hoping to sneak in before the janitor locks all the doors. Seeing as how the Janitor has a lot of ground to cover, and Ashley was one of the last people out, there is no shock as the doors are still open. Knowing that within ten minutes the Janitor will be done locking the doors from the outside, the two women scurry towards the gymnasium to wait it out as they know you can leave but not enter, and he leaves when he is done.

Ashley: “Hey Laur, won’t the janitor think it is weird if he looks towards the student parking lot and sees your car is still there?”

Lauren: “Nah, you worry too much, he is used to seeing things like that as people stay after all the time. He just waits till most of them leave so he can make sure they don’t get back in. Once the doors are locked, you leave when done and your good.”

Ashley: “Ahh, ok sounds like a good time for me then. Gives us about two hours before we gotta hurry up and get to the mall and have Jay and Adam meet us.”

The girls all of a sudden hear a rattling noise, which sends them scurrying into a corner and next to the bleachers, bodies pressed together as Ashley’s back is against Lauren. The janitor has come into the gymnasium for the easy path to the last set of doors so he can leave for the night. Ashley presses herself back further as the janitor seems to glance over at the two young ladies who are trying to hide, pushing back harder into Lauren. The thing that Ashley forgot though is that Lauren is bisexual, and actually is getting slightly turned on as she tries to stop her breathing from going shallow with being like that and having a hot girl with her. Finally the keys are heard as the janitor closes the door to the gymnasium, signaling they are safe. Ashley steps out slightly as she then looks back at Lauren.

Ashley: “Wow, that was a close call. I remember that guy, and if I remember right we woulda been in huge trouble had he caught us within here.”

Lauren: “Yes, definitely, as he hates anyone in here when not allowed. He even hates it for open gyms.”

Ashley: “Ok then, well I know how to get to most of my classes safely and on time with walking, but the big challenge is getting to gym from English and always getting a locker seeing as how I am usually the last person to arrive.”

Seeing this dilemma, Lauren quickly starts a small jog and within three minutes they are at Ashley’s English room.

Lauren: “Ok, so now let me show you the quickest way to the locker room, as I know the route we just took was how you come. If you take so long, it explains why easily.”

Ashley: “I am willing to see the quicker way then.”

Lauren just ushers for her to follow as they walk down the opposite end of the hallway, before making a sharp left. They walk to the end and make another left, before being met by two doors, which say “Boy’s Locker Room” and “Girl’s Locker Room”.

Ashley: “Wow, I seriously never would have guessed it was so easy. However, what do I do about the locker dilemma, as all those girls seem to clutter around them so quick, making my changing time very limited.”

Lauren: “Well, I will do you a favor and show you to my personal locker, which you know is never used since it always has a lock upon it and no one can get in.”

Ashley quickly leaps at Lauren, reaching around her neck and pulling her in for a hug. The closeness causes their breasts to rub against each other, and Ashley’s nipples starts to get slightly hard from the contact.

Lauren: “Just wondering, what size are you any more for pant’s as I am sure I can supply you for a change right now if possible so we can hit the mall early.”

Ashley looks at the woman as she backs away, before replying she is a size three, sometimes can fit into a five depending on the make. Lauren replies by opening her locker and showing the combination to Ashley, as she then reveals that the top locker, which also is locked, is because she modified it so she had both of them. When she opens the bottom one, a whole array of clothing is revealed as Ashley reaches in and grabs a pair of jeans to pull out. Ashley looks at Lauren who has a skirt and halter-top in hand, as she sets them down on the bench and starts to undress. As she takes her pants and shirt off, Ashley can’t help but stare at the body, which displays perfection to her eyes in front of her. Toned muscles ripple across the flat abs of Lauren, her body fit and curved perfectly in every area. Ashley has always been curious of women herself, and the temptations to do something just urge her on even more.

Lauren: “C’mon girl, I know your size already and we are so close, just put these on and you’ll be good. I mean, don’t ya wanna look great for the guys as a tease?”

Ashley: “Well, I do kinda like Jay, but I don’t know. The skirt looks sort of short.”

Lauren: “Short, have you seen what I’ve worn lately? Hun, you gotta learn to flaunt what you got, and you got a lot to desire for. Wear stuff like this, and I am sure you could snag him up, or anyone else for that matter.”

Ashley: “Your right. The only thing is, I am sort of uneasy as I haven’t had anything done in awhile and I don’t know how I would be with him.”

Lauren: “Ahh, the normal I am inexperienced after a long time being away from everything card. Well, how about I help show you a few things before you go for him?”

Ashley looks at Lauren while she blushes, knowing she would be with her best friend. Ashley however has considered a lot with a female before, but hasn’t really acted upon the impulse before.

Lauren: “Hey sweetie, just remember this will be between you and I. It won’t really mean anything will happen when you are with him tonight, but it starts getting you comfortable again in many areas. I won’t pressure you to choose yes, but the offer is on the table as you know a woman can’t hurt you and I wouldn’t want to destroy a friend anyways.”

Ashley looks towards Lauren with a look of confusion upon her face as she questions if she should take the offer or not. It is very hard to resist as she has a gorgeous woman before her in a matching bra and thong before her, as her imagination starts to run wild. With a pair of hip hugging jeans in her hands, Ashley is confused, but her mind gets the better of her as she nears the bench and sets the fabricated clothing down on the wood. Turning around she reaches out to Lauren and pulls her in for an embrace, planting a kiss on her lips. The softness envelops Ashley, as she never experienced such a sensational feeling. Each moment passing by assures her the softness of Lauren’s lips across hers as they embrace in a passionate kiss. Ashley wraps her arms around Lauren’s neck as the taller female wraps hers around the delicate waist of her companion. Lauren looks down at Ashley as she pulls away from the kiss and looks down towards the woman with fierce passion coating her eyes.

Lauren: “You know Ashley, even when we used to hang out, I always dreamed of a day like this. I can’t describe how it feels knowing my dream of being with you in a romantic sense makes me feel completed.”

Ashley: “Such a woman as yourself knows me better then any and should have known never to fear the possibilities. I have pondered about what would ensue if I made with a woman, and I feel if I can’t make it with Jay tonight that I should truly find what I am missing out upon and make it to where I can reach total ecstasy of feelings in knowing I always have a lover in you if it works well.”

Lauren: “I can guarantee that when you come with me tomorrow night to my place, the weekend shall just be what you need to escape from all the drama of the boys. With me, you will find a woman can please you just as well as any guy, and better if you let us work our magic just right.”

Ashley: “So, you are saying I would cherish my time with you more then when Nick was with me? I find it hard to believe, but if you feel I would be that way, I will take the shot.”

Lauren looks down at Ashley and deep into her stunning eyes which are of a mixture between blue and green hues and leaves her breathless. Lauren can’t resist herself as she bends down and starts another passionate kiss. As her lips slowly glide across those of Ashley, she lets out a soft moan as she rubs her body against the other female. However, before she can insert any tongue, she pulls off and pushes Ashley away from her.

Lauren: “Not here. We need to wait until we are safe, which means we have to reach my house tomorrow night to be able to fully continue what we started here.”

Ashley: “I understand perfectly. Once we reach your house tomorrow night, the whole weekend will be a great sleep over for us. With no parent’s to stop what will happen, I am sure I will finally reach my goal of seeing what it is like with a woman. Please go easy on me though as I don’t know of all the possibilities outside of I can’t get pregnant.”

Lauren: “Gladly for the first night I shall, but after that expect me to go all out like I would anyone else as I can’t hold off the other two nights we can acquire together.”

Lauren looks at Ashley as she reaches down and picks up the hip hugger jeans. Lauren slides on the mini skirt and puts it on to where it is snug, and adorns the halter top, adjusting it over top of her to show off enough of her bra as an enticement for the men. Lauren looks at Ashley who has changed into the hip hugger jeans, and a tube top which holds snug against her ample chest and leaves enough cleavage showing to make anyone look if they found her good enough to peek at.

Ashley: “Well, I think we owe those boys a time at the mall, let’s go.”

At this, Lauren and Ashley leave to go into the car and to the mall.

(I got a few more parts to this coming along at a later time and am working them right now. I am sorry i ditched my last story, but I wasn't able to find anything to think for it.)

davesmistress
02-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Nice to see you back....thanks for the addition

manjuice
08-22-2008, 08:58 AM
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Zee Gal
08-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Not only was the content very good, but I especially like that way you formatted the text in different colors depending on who was speaking.

Very nicely writting, excellent thought in origanization of the text, very enjoyable and easy to read!

Can't wait to see more!

Kisses,

Steph

wackedout54
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
We need more great story though

Ricey
01-27-2011, 02:47 AM
Great start to the story, can't wait for the rest!