PDA

View Full Version : This is the real story of my first time!

slegel
03-02-2008, 12:30 PM
My name is Davide, I’m 32 and I want to tell you my real story of
when I was 14 and in school.

I have always been a good student, I was one of the best in math, science and chemical, but not so good in latin, literature and story, and because of my problem in latin that everything has begun.

My latin teacher was 36, a blonde woman with blue eyes. She wasn’t tall (only 1.65 meter with small boobs) not a wonderful woman, but she has good taste in clothing and she was very elegant (you can say that she was a charming woman). She was always wearing skirt (never mini-skirt) and blouse. But what maked me go crazy was that she always wore a suspender belt.

The problem was that my desk was in the last row in the classroom, and I didn’t have a good view of her legs. I did everything to see something…

But one day I realized that wasn’t only her legs that I could see, but also her boobs. It happened when I had my oral examination. I was at the blackboard and I didn’t know how to translate a few words… I was there standing with the chalk in my hand, when I turned and I saw “IT”.

My teacher was reading some work in front of her and she was bending over. I was to her back on her left side and from there I could see very well her right breast because her upper buttons were unzipped. She didn’t wear a bra (I can say that she didn’t need any bra because her boobs were small), but I could see her nipple and it made me turned on… I couldn’t help but stand there staring at her right breast, when she turned and she caught me. I immediately turned versus the blackboard and I pretended to go on with the translation. I couldn’t think of anything, and in that moment she said:

“it’s enough, you can go!”…. “4!”.

That was my mark!!! I knew that I deserved it, my oral examination has been a disaster, but at the same time I was sure that she had given me that mark because I had looked inside of her blouse.

The school year proceeded in a good way, but at the end I have had a surprise… I have been repeated in latin… I couldn’t believe it… Ok, my marks weren’t so good, but I was hoping to be succesful.
In that way all my plans for the summer have ended up in smoke. Two lessons every week were waiting for me… I couldn’t believe it, also in the summer I had to come back in that school!!!
And only after that did I realized that I was the only one that had been repeated in latin… “that bitch” it has been my first thought. There were also other students that have my same marks and I have been the only one…. Now I was sure that it had been that way because of what I have seen…

It was unusefull to regret what I have done.
After 2 weeks the lessons started. It was July and it was really hot, the last thing that I wanted to do was to go to school to study latin… In my knapsack I didn’t have only the latin book, I also had a beach towel. I was wearing my swimsuit under my short pants. I couldn’t wait until time to finish the lesson. When I entered in the classroom I saw that my teacher has prepared the front desk for me. I sat there and the lesson started. I realized immediately that from there I had a good view of her legs, the teachers desk was opened in front and I always could see her crossed legs, but this time she didn’t wear any socks (it was too much hot for that). I could see her bare legs… Sometimes (most of the time to be sincere) I watched her legs hoping to see more… she was always busy reading something and she didn’t noticed me, Until that day!!!

I remember very well that day. I entered in the classroom as always, but this time I had a sheet of paper on my desk. It was a latin version. A classwork! She wanted to test my latin knowledge.
I sat down on my seat and I started to translate, but I couldn’t concentrate on it, I was concentrated only on her legs… I couldn’t stop watching her.

In that moment she changed her crossed legs, it was the first time that I saw her crotch. She was wearing sexy panties. What a wonderful view…. I was staring at her legs!!! Then I raised my eyes and I saw it!!! She was looking at me… she had her eyes fixed on me… omg, I have been caught again!!!

I immediately lowered my eyes on my latin version and I started to pretend to do my work. My heart started to beat so fast that I thought that she could hear it. I was in a panic… The first thing that I thought has been “I’m really in big trouble, if only to see her right breast has brought me here, now that I have seen her bare legs and her crotch where will that bring me?”.

I couldn’t think of anything, my eyes were staring at the sheet of paper but I didn’t see any words. My heart was beating so fast… Then I heard her chair make a sound, she was standing up, I could hear her steps, she was coming near me, behind my back, on my right side…. Only then I realized that in half an hour I have made only 2 lines of my work!!! NOW I REALLY WAS IN BIG TROUBLE!!!

She stopped behind me, my throat was dry, she was checking what I have done. I felt her left hand on the back of my chair. I had my dictionary in front of me on my left side. In that moment she bended and with the right hand started to turn the pages of my dictionary searching for something… I needed only to turn my eyes on my right side and I had a perfect view of her breasts. I did it, I couldn’t help it. Her upper buttons of her blouse were opened as always and in that position I could see her very well. But this time I was more near than last time during the school year.

She was wearing a sexy bra but it covered perfectly her boobs, the image of her nipple focused in my mind and I started to desire to see it again…

It took 1 minute for her to find the word, but for me it seemed one hour. I was living in a dream and I was concentrating on looking inside her blouse that I didn’t realize that she was looking at me again. I heard a sound in front of me, it was her finger that tapping on my dictionary pointing the word that I needed to go on with the translation. I have been caught again…I knew that, and my heart (if it was possible) beated faster.

In that moment she said: “Ok Davide, now I have to go out for a moment, but when I come back I want you to have translated 3 lines!”.

WHAT? 3 Lines?

Are you joking?

How can I do that? I have translated 2 lines in half an hour and you want that I make 3 lines in “a moment”?

Then she went out… I tried to concentrate on the work, but I had always the vision of her bare legs, her breast covered by that sexy bra… I had a hard-on and you couldn’t imagine how much I wanted to cum… After a few minutes she came back and I had translated only 1 line (I have told you that I wasn’t so good in latin…). Instead of sitting down in her seat, she took a chair and she sat down near me, always on my right side. I felt ashamed to not have succeded to translate 3 lines, but she only said to me with a normal voice:

“I can see that you have some difficult in translation, ok, we can do that together so I will understand where you have problems, ok?”

I nodded and I started to concentrate on my work. My dictionary was always in the same place and it took few seconds that I needed to find the meaning of a word. She understood that and she has been faster then me, she leaned over and… I was shocked!!! She didn’t wear the bra anymore, now I can see her naked breast, her wonderful nipples… both of them… and they were different from the last time… they were hard this time.

I couldn’t believe it, I had the naked breast of my teacher at 30 cm away from me. I was charmed by her nipples… Moreover there was another think that made me go crazy, she was sunburnt and her boobs were white. The difference of her skin color made me go crazy...

I wanted to stop the time and to print that sight on my mind forever.
She came back to her position and my concentration come back to my dictionary. But in that moment she said:

“Do you think that if I give you a good view of my tits, after that you can concentrate on your work?”….

WHAT? She has really said that? No, it couldn’t happen in real… it was my mind that making me bad jokes…

But she said again the same thing: “You will be able to concentrate on the translation if I will make you to have a good view of my tits?”.

My throat was COMPLETELY dry, I knew that I couldn’t say any words, I couldn’t talk so I nodded. The only thing that I wanted in that moment was to see again her wonderful boobs and her hard nipples. She stood up and she started to unbotton her blouse… She didn’t remove her blouse but now it was completely opened and I could see her naked boobs very very very very well… Her nipples were really hard (more then before). Her boobs were small and also her areolas, but her nipples were really big. I couldn’t believe it, also the contrast of the skin color made me go crazy. It was an amazing sight!!! I could feel my cock press on my swimsuit.
Then she closed her blouse and she sat down again near to me.

Before she could say something I said: “Could I go to the bathroom, pls?”.

I could see a small smile on her face and she said: “Of course, go and do what you need, after that we can going on with latin lesson”.

I tried to stand up in a way to hide my hardon but it was difficult, she was really near… I gone out of the class and I run to the bathroom…. Why it was so far? I entered in the bathroom and i removed as fast as I could my shirt pants and my swimsuit… It didn’t need too much time… only two strokes on my cock and I cum!!! I cum so much… another 10 sec. and I cum on my swimsuit…

I started to deep breathly, I couldn’t move, my sperm was flowing down on my hand, between my fingers… I didn’t care, I only wanted to enjoy that moment. I don’t know how long I stayed there but when I came back to the class my teacher was there, on her chair and she was waiting for me…

I started to study and I realized that I couldnt concentrate on the version… Sometimes I given a glance to her blouse and now she was wearing her bra… For the next two weeks this was the routine, before to start the lesson she always showed me her boobs, she was more and more sunburnt and that made me go crazy more and more. As always after that I gone to the bathroom to release my hot sperm. It was also good for my latin knowledge… I started to be faster to translate…
And also my teacher realized that.

I was there, sat down on my seat and I was watching her to unbotton her blouse for our “routine”, but this time it happened something new, she made some simple movementes, she didn’t give me only a view of her naked boobs, she was also playing with them… not so much, only simple movements, but I could feel my cock getting bigger… it was really hard. I could feel the urge to release it from my swimsuit and to stroke it… I was near to cum, it was unbelieveble, only watching her playing with her boobs and without touching myself I was ready to cum. And then it happened, she pinched her nipples and she closed her eyes for a short moment, it was the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I CUM!!! I could feel my hot sperm on my cock. She looked at me and she understood what has happened because I have my hands on my bulge trying to cover it and I had deep breath…

She said: “I cannot believe it, you cum from only watching my small tits, and without touching yourself”.

There was a pause and after that she said: “So, you really like my small tits, it’s incredible, they are small, how can you like them?”.

I could only say: “Don’t say that, you are so beautiful and you have the most wonderful tits that I have ever seen in my life” (I was 14… I haven’t seen many tits in real in my life…).

She said: “I’m so flattered, it’s the first time that someone came only looking at my tits.”

She come near me without closeing her blouse and did nothing to hide her tits. Her nipples were always hard, I wanted to see her pinch them again… Now she was in front of my desk and she lowered on me, I couldn’t watch her directly and I lowered my eyes. I felt her lips on my forehead, she was kissing me. I think that my heart stopped beating for a moment… and after that it started to beat so fast. I raised my eyes and I saw them again… her tits, her nipples now were pointing to the ground. My cock was hard, I could feel it, and now it was also covered with my hot sperm. I wanted so much to touch her nipples, and my right hand made a little movement. It was only a little movement, I didn’t know in which way she would react if I dare to touch her.

I stopped my hand but she noticed it. She had seen my movement and I blushed so much. And then I felt her soft gentle touch of her hands that were bringing mine, I felt a shake on my back, and she brought my hands on her tits. I could feel them, her tits, her small tits, but her big nipples with the palm of my hands… I didn’t move my hands, I had so many feelings, panic, excitement… I didn’t want to break that moment when I heard her voice:

“You can move your hands and play with my tits, you can pinch my nipples if you want, I have noticed that you liked it when you have seen me do that… and don’t worry to be gentle, I love a little pain on my nipples…”.

This time I didn’t wait that she said to me the second time. I started to fondle her tits, and I started to pinch her nipples… they were sooooo hard… In that moment I wanted more, I wanted to taste them, I wanted to lick and to suck them… NO, I wanted to bite them!!!!

She lowered her head and her eyes were closed, she was enjoying my touch, I could see it in her face and I saw her to bite her lower lip everytime that I pinched her nipples in a strong way. I couldn’t wait anymore, I leaned forward and I touched her tits with my lips and my tongue. When she felt my touch she made a little movement in back, but maybe it has been only because she didn’t expect it. But it was only a brief moment, after that I felt her right hand on the back of my head pushing towards her tits… Now I knew that she wanted it, she wanted to feel my tongue on her nipples… I started to lick them gently, but soon I realized that she liked it more when I was rude… so I started to pinch her left nipple while I was sucking her right one. She started to moan louder… and in that moment I couldn’t control myself, I bit her nipple!!!

She had a strong shake, she moaned so loud: “ooooooooohhhhhhhh, bad boy….” she said.
I could feel her hand pushing firmly my head on her tits, and I did it again… I bit her nipple.

“Yes, do that, I love it, I love to feel this pain on my nipples, pls, don’t stop, show me how much you like my small tits and my big nipples…”,

I didn’t stop, but this time I changed nipples, now my mouth was on her left nipple and my hand on her right one… I bit again… I could feel her, I could hear her…

“Harder, bite it harder, pls…. I need it… now!”. I have fear to give her pain but she has asked me so I bite harder… She arched her back to put her nipple more deeply in my mouth…

I heard her: “OOOOOOOHHHHHH YES!!! It’s great… You are making me cumming biting my nipples… pls… don’t stop… I’m really near...”… My cock was so hard and I lowered my swimsuit, now my cock was exposed, but she couldn’t see it because it was under the desk… with my free hand I started to stroke my cock and I was near to cum too.

I couldn’t say any word because my mouth was busy to biteing her nipples… but she was moaning and to hear her voice made me turned on more and more…

“Yes, Davide, HARDER! I’m cumming…”. I did it. I bit her nipple really HARD! “YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!” I felt her body to shake, she was having an intense orgasm… I had difficulty breathing because she was pressing my head very strong now, I cum in that moment too…. I spurt out my sperm and I could feel it again on my hand (I love to feel my cum between my finger). But in that moment I felt something hot in my mouth, it was blood… she was bleeding… I bit much to hard… I was in a panic… omg, I have hurt her… I left immediately her tits and our eyes crossed… she wasn’t mad, and she didn’t feel pain… she look satisfied… she smiled at me… when she lowered her eyes and saw her bleeding nipple she said:

“Oh, bad boy…. You are making me bleed…”. But she wasn’t mad, she was happy, she was enjoying that.
She wiped her fingers and started to clean her wound on her tit.

Meantime I have started to clean myself… I cum so much and my swimsuit was completely wet… I couldn’t do much, so I decided to wear it in that way…. Now the wet wasn’t hot anymore… a little cold to be sincere but it was ok… She taken an handerchief from her bag and after few seconds, she was wearing again her bra and closing her blouse… She sat down near me as always and she murmured in my right ear:

“Bad boy, let’s study now”.

The lesson finished soon but I didn’t succed to concentrate on it… That day I didn’t go to the beach but I came back at home directly. I stay all the day in my room thinking again and again what has happened that morning. I had to wait another 2 days before the next lesson, I couldn’t wait so long. I was in a hurry to see my teacher again, as soon as possible.

I heard the ring phone and after a minute my mother knocked on my door. “Come” I said…

My mom said: “it was your teacher on the phone”…

BUMP!!! Why did she called me? Did she said everything to my mom? No, it’s not possible and the next words of my mom confirm that.

“She has said that the lessons don’t proceed as she wished. She has said that you need more lessons, and she would like to give you private lessons.”.

My teacher wanted to give me private lessons? It was a dream. I heard the voice of my mom say:

“This is her address, she said that you can start tomorrow morning at 10 at her house”.

My mom was really mad, she was thinking that I didn’t study very well, and that I was risking to loose one year at school. She couldn’t imagine the real reason of those “private lessons”.
I didn’t sleep, I was too excited to sleep. It was morning, I tried to have breakfast, but I wasn’t hungry, my stomach was close… I was so nervous…

I prepared my knapsack and I went out… during the street I could think only of her bleeding nipple.
I didn’t realized that I was already in front of her house’s door. She was waiting for me, when she opened the door I could feel an amazing smell of fresh. She was wearing a bathrobe and she was wet yet. She said:

“Sorry, I have just finished to take a shower, you know, it has been a long night”. I didn’t know what to think… what she wanted to say with that?

“But you are in anticipation”. I could only say: “I’m sorry”. She closed the door behind me and she went to another room.

“Sit down in the living room, I will come back soon”.

I sat down on the sofa and I checked the time. It was 10.04. I was in anticipation.
She came back after a short moment, she was wearing a big blouse (I think that it was at least 2 sizes bigger then her normal size). She saw my expression and she said:

“It’s a blouse of my ex bf, he has left it here, and I like to use it, it’s very comfortable”. She smiled and she guided me to the table.

She sat down in a different way, she bend her left leg and she sat down on her left leg. It was a charming position. I can say that she felt very comfortable at home, she acted a little different but she was always elegant in her movements. I taken out the latin book and the lesson started. After few minutes, I frankly asked to her:

“Do you really think that I need private lessons for my latin knowledge? I was thinking that I was improveing with my latin”.

I was waiting for her answer, I knew that she could say something like that, but when she has said it, it gives me a bump on my heart..

“Of course not, your latin is good now. I couldn’t wait another 2 days before you bite my nipples again. I have spent all the night dreaming about you on top on me then biteing my nipples, making them bleeding!”.

I could feel my cock to became hard more and more, every single word made my desire stronger… I wanted her, I wanted to bite her nipples and I wanted to suck her bleeding nipples…

She kissed me. And not on my forehead, she kissed me on my lips, I could feel her lips to open and her tongue licking my lips, I did the same, and our tongues crossed in a passionate kiss. I felt her hands on my chest, on my neck and at the end on my back. I started to caress her body, she was only wearing the big blouse (without bra) and sexy panties. It was easy for me to touch her bare skin, I could feel the fresh smell of her skin. My left hand was touching her right legs when I felt her to change position, now she wasn’t sitting anymore on her left leg, but her legs were wide apart, with her right hand she guided my left one on her crotch… she was already so wet, I couldn’t say if she were wet for a shower or because she was turned on (I think the second!).

My right hand has already unbottoned her blouse and was already touching her left nipple, it was already really big. I started to caress her on her panties, and I could feel her lips also through the material of her panties. I could feel also her clit. It was big! I could feel it between my fingers, it looked like to touch her nipples, they have the same size, her clit and her nipples.

She removed my tshirt interrupting what I was doing, but she didn’t give me the time to think. She was already kissing me. She was removing my pants and my swimsuit at the same time. I helped her standing up. Now I was completely naked (except my shoes) in front of her. My cock was pointing in high, directly to her face. She leaned forward and she took my cock with her right hand and she guided it on her mouth. The feeling of her tongue on my cock was amazing. I had already so much pre cum on the head of my cock, but she didn’t care of it. Instead it seemed that she liked it. She was sucking my cock and I did the same thing that she has made to me the day before, I put my hands on the back of her head and I pushed her towards me. She easily had all my cock inside her mouth, she was great and I started to move my hips, fucking her mouth. I could feel her tongue on my balls everytime that I went deeper in her mouth. I was near to cum… “I’m cumming…” and I moved my hips back to remove my cock from her mouth, but she put her hands on my butt and she pushed my cock deeper in her mouth. She wanted my cum. She wanted that I cum in her mouth… It took few seconds, my cock started to shake and when I started to cum she stopped to move. I was filling her mouth with my hot cum… I had so much cum, but she didn’t move.

When I finished to cum, she sucked my cock for the last time and after having removed her mouth from my cock I saw her to swallow my sperm. It made me go crazy, I kissed her on her lips, feeling with my tongue the taste of my cum on her lips. It was the first time that I tasted my cum…. and I liked it. I realized that has been my first blowjob. It has been amazing. I wanted to give her the same pleasure.

I kneel down in front of her. She had her legs wide open. She understood what I wanted to do and she removed her panties, now I could see her wonderful pussy, and her big clit. It was so big that I could easily see it. I licked it first. She moaned:

“Ooooohhhhh bad boy”. And she arched her back more and more.

Now I had a perfect view of her pussy, she was shaved, and completely wet. Some of her juice was flowing down wetting the chair. I wanted to taste her juice so badly and I started to lick her… to suck her clit.

“Davide, go on, I like it so much. Pls, lick me all and fuck my pussy with your tongue”.

I insert my tongue inside her, the taste was amazing, I have never tasted something so good (now I can say that I’m a cunt licker).

“Yes, honey, in this way, don’t stop”. I went deeper, I wanted to fuck her with my tongue.

“Yes… deeper…deeper”. I could feel her juice to flow out and to wet my chin. Her hands now were on the back of my head (she always did it) and she crossed her legs on my back. I could feel her pussy to press against my cock. I could feel her to contract. Now she was moving her hips like before, I knew that she was near to cum and I raised my hands and pinched her nipples very tight.

She screamed: “aaaaahhhhh…. YESSSSSS!!!!!!”. And she had the last contraction… I couldn’t breathe… I loved when it was happening… I loved to make her to go crazy…

I could feel all her juice on my mouth. I started to clean her pussy gently with my tongue. She didn’t move, she was staying there sitting on the chair, breathing deeply… and I was licking her. I wanted all her juice, she has swallowed all my cum, I wanted to do the same.

When I finished I sat back on the chair. She opened her eyes and asked me:

“Have you ever had sex?”.

”No, I’m virgin”.

”Would you like if I were your first woman?”.

”It will be a dream!”.

”Ok, honey, lay down on the sofa”.

I followed her to the sofa, I layed down as she has told me and she sat on top of me. My cock was already hard, and I could feel the touch of her pussy on the head of my cock. She layed down and started to kiss me, before on my lips, after on my neck and at the end on my nipples… she started to lick them and to suck them, I was so excited that for a moment I have forgotten what she liked…

When I was thinking about that I felt her bite my right nipple, I felt pain on my chest, and all over my body, but after a brief moment I felt a strange feeling, I liked it. And I could say from the reaction of my cock. It grew more and more everytime that she bit my nipples. When she bit me harder, I arched my back and with that movement the head of my cock went inside of her.

She moaned: “oooooohhhhhhh, my bad boy, fill me with your hard cock”.

Saying that she bited my other nipple hard. I arched more and now I filled her with all my cock… I heard her:

“Oh, yes! In this way, your cock is all inside me. I can feel it to pulse it”

She was right. I was intoxicated by excitement. I could felt her hot pussy around my cock, my first pussy, it was so wet and hot, so slippery. I could hear a sticky noise everytime that she moved up and down, I could feel hot juice and pre cum flow down on my belly and on my balls, I could feel it also in my asshole. Now she stood up and started to move her hips, playing with my cock. I looked at her, our eyes locked and I see her smile. She was wonderdul, a charming smile… She took my hands and guided them to her tits. But this time she didn’t remove her hands after that, she went on guiding my hands on her small tits and on her big nipples. When I started to pinched her nipples, she looked at me and I saw in her eyes all the lust!!! I could see what she wanted, I pinched them stronger.

“Bad boyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes!!! I was waiting for this… don’t stop!!!”

Of course I didn’t want to stop, but I didn’t want only to pinch her nipples, I wanted to bite them, I wanted to feel again her hot blood inside my mouth. I raised up, I felt her pussy tight around my cock. My mouth reached her left nipple, the same of the day before.

She said: “Honey, bite the other!!!”

I did it. My mouth reached her right nipple, it was so big, I started to lick it, to lick her small aereola, it was pinky, her tit was white and her skin was sunburnt (an amazing colour contrast). I couldn’t wait any longer, I sucked her nipple and after that I bite it.

“Oh my god, you started in a gentle way… do you want to make me go crazy? Do you want to hear me to pray for you to bite stronger?”

”Yes, I want to hear you to order me to bite you stronger”

I haven’t said anything special, but it seemed that she loved to hear those words. She looked happier and it seemed to me that now she was enjoying more and more. I started to bite her nipple again in a gentle way,

when she said: “Stronger my bad boy! Stronger… now! Be rude! And bite my big nipple!”

I did it, I bite stronger and stronger… I felt her pussy contract and I was so near to cum… but I didn’t want to yet, I wanted to make her go crazy. I bite really strong.

“Yesssss, go on, don’t stop. I’m going crazy, please, stronger… mmmmmmmm”.

The next one was the bite that made her bleed again and then I felt that she was really near to cum

“Yeeeeeessssssss…… I loooooooooooove it…. Yeeeesssssss”.

I started to suck her hot fluid, her hot blood from her tit.

She was cuming: “I’m cuuuummmmmingggg”

and with a strong contraction and a shout she came:

“aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh”.

I came in the same moment, I realised in that moment that the most exciting thing for me is to make my partner cum.
I filled her pussy with my cum, it was incredible, I could say that she was making with her pussy the same thing with her mouth. It looked like she wanted to swallow all my cum inside her pussy… She hugged me so strong, I had her bleeding tit on my mouth. I hugged her. After a minute, she relaxed her hug and she watched directly in my eyes, I had some of her blood on my lips and flowing down on my chin, she leaned forward to me and she licked it away. That act made me horny again. My cock has always been inside of her, and now is growing again.

She murmured on my ear: “Bad boy, but now I want you to fill my other hole. Would you like to fuck my ass?”.

She didn’t wait my answer, she stand up and she wetted her fingers with her saliva. I looked as she reached her asshole to wet it.

“I didn’t need to wet it, it’s already so wet by my juice and your cum.”

She lay down and took my cock in her hand she guided it inside her asshole. It was really tight, at the beginning I saw pain in her face, but I realised immediately that it was exactly what she wanted… I looked at her, her tit was bleeding (not so much), her other tit was red and I could see the wound of the day before, the pain in her face. I will not forget that moment for the rest of my life. And finally she succeeded to insert my cock inside her asshole. She started to move really slowly, I could see a mix of feeling, pleasure, pain, and excitement… In that moment I decided to take advantage of that situation and I pushed strong without estimation my cock so deep inside her asshole!

She screamed: “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH”.

She gazed at me and I saw her eyes!!! She was HAPPY!!! Of course, she was feeling a great pain, but also a great pleasure…

she tight my hair and she started to loud: “Ohhhhhhhh bad boy!!!!! You are really a bad bad boy!!!!”

The words that I heard after that changed my life forever.

“I LOVE YOU!!!! Fuck me my bad bad boy”.

I was astonished… did she say that she loves me? Omg, I knew in that moment that I loved her too. “I love you too… my bad bad bad teacher”. She looked at me and I spanked her.

“Ooooooohhhhhhhh”

she arched her back to feel better my cock, and I went on to spank her. Every spank made my cock go deeper in her asshole. I taken her ass with both my hands and I helped her to move up and down. She was playing with my hair and my face, she put her fingers inside my mouth and I started to suck them, but in that moment I cum. I filled her asshole with my cum. And in that moment she came too.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, I can feel it…. Your hot cum is filling my ass…. Yessssssss…. Fill your bad teacher with your hot sperm.”

The orgasm was so intense that after that she leaned over me. We stay there in that position for 10 minutes, with only the sound of our breathing, my cock become soft and went out from her asshole. She shook a little in that moment but she didn’t move from that position. After other 5 minutes she raise her head, she kissed me in my mouth and she said:

“I think that you need private lesson also in the afternoon, it will be better if you call your mom and you say her that you stay here all the day”.

I called my mother and I stayed in the house of my teacher for the whole day. We didn’t eat anything, we made love all day… it has been unbelievable. And it was only the beginning, for the rest of the summer we fucked all the time… also at school and during lessons in the classroom.

- I hope you liked it and you enjoyed to read my real story -
This is also the first story that i write so pls, I would like to know your comments. slegel@libero.it

A special thank to "Davesmistress" and "Butoonmoon" for their help with my english... thank you so much!!!

davesmistress
03-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Your very welcome

It turned out good

Keep at it.

Scorpio8
03-04-2008, 12:29 PM
This one made for a very nice read, plenty of heat in
it to really fire up the imagination of the reader.

Well done and thank you very much for adding to our
story forums.

butoonmoon
03-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Yeay! You made it! Your welcome hun, I really enjoyed being on of the first people to read your tale and to help everyone see your fine work, it really is an amazing story and you should be congratulated on it!

Suthernlady
03-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Congrats hun for being selected as our story of the week for March 6 through 12! Kudos on this sexy erotica! Um...now we want more...don't stop now...get those fingers typing and share something else with us...you know you want to! ;)

megan
03-06-2008, 01:34 PM
I am off to Italy - I enjoy the food now I believe I will enjoy the sex too.
I enjoyed the way it was written too - dont worry too much about the English - the story was great. Looking forward to the English teachers experience next time.

benfloors711
02-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Wow! that was fucking sexy and amazing and hot! ur my fav author i think. u have made a fan today!

OhioCurious
02-01-2009, 11:14 AM
That was wonderful!

Who among us hasn't daydreamed of making it with an attractive and helpful teacher from our youth?

I especially liked the increasing tension from beginning to end, with him being bashful and embarrassed and her recognizing what was needed to help him become a man throughout the summer.

Very well done!

jollyman
02-03-2009, 09:01 PM
good story

kunyuk
02-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Nice story.. keep it up!!

loobeloo
02-13-2009, 06:22 AM
oh my god what an amazing story

cocummer
02-13-2009, 06:56 AM
WOW. That was anawesome story. Viva Italia

err0r9549000010
02-14-2009, 07:44 AM
very hot

kempo242
02-15-2009, 12:05 AM
very very hot thank you for the addition

Writerscramp
02-15-2009, 06:06 PM
All I can say is 'mmmmmmmmmm'

youngguitar
02-15-2009, 07:23 PM
oh my god that was good

joepw2500
02-15-2009, 07:49 PM
love it

baronR
02-16-2009, 11:43 AM
you sure were one lucky young man. i'm almost jealous.

brochi27
02-18-2009, 10:44 AM
Fabulous story. reminds me of my youth

Pusher268
08-17-2009, 11:24 AM
That was great!

Luckymann
08-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Excellent story. You made the hot sexual situation come boldly through the language differences. Bravo! Well done. I hope to see more of you stories.

aeroxxx123
08-24-2009, 12:37 AM
very nice story... makes me....

frankjohnmoore
08-26-2009, 01:31 AM
wow, that was a very good story, hope to see more

ironeagle2
09-05-2009, 03:31 PM
great

drfsad
11-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Amazing. Keep up the good work!

rodm00
12-11-2009, 08:42 AM
that was good makes me want to go back to school

martin1234
05-30-2010, 03:12 PM
a childhood dream .........

rmreading
09-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Very well done. Hope to find more of your work. Thanks for sharing.

lik2luk
09-14-2010, 07:57 AM
Totally hot story. I give it a 10. I reminds me of a friend that likes her breasts bitten and nipples pinched really hard.

Schnepfe
11-25-2010, 08:57 PM
As a German it's a little hard to say that (because of some recent "soccer incidents"), but I go with cocummer: Viva Italia!
GREAT Story, thanks

tsrj34
11-25-2010, 11:50 PM
great story man

Ej444
11-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Great story thanks for the read

Carturius
02-03-2011, 07:36 PM
thank you for that story. truely hot. and you did very well with the translation im impressed

Ender
09-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Bravo, my friend, fantastic story

shyvisitor
09-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Great

actionmaster6
02-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Nice story. Good character and details.

Bindncuftite
03-25-2013, 12:59 PM
Amazing Story. Only wish I had a teacher like her :-)

Sigi gert
11-17-2014, 07:18 AM
I think I need a Latin lesson .....