PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte-Anne. Breakfast in bed.

Dr Perv
03-06-2008, 03:20 PM
This story and the others in the series are 99% true but names, places, and times have been changed to protect the guilty. Proof of some of these stories can be found on One Click Chicks forums where I have posted some of the videos Charlotte and I have made.

Charlotte had been seeing Ben behind her husbands back for just over two years and during that time they’d spent some wild times together. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her husband, just that she’d grown bored of the same old grind, she’d much rather use her trusty vibrator than lie on her back and take another load from Johnny boys cock.
When she felt obliged she’d lie there in the dark and remember the times she spent with Ben, fulfilling her sluttish fantasies, as Johnny boy pounded and grunted pushing his small but perfectly formed cock into her very wet pussy. Now don’t let the wetness of Charlotte's pussy fool you, she couldn’t help herself, she only had to think of Ben and her cunt dripped, this was the only way she could stomach her home life, that and the big house.

Regards, Dr Perv.

Breakfast bed: Part 1.

Every Monday morning Ben would take time off work and drive the 40 miles to see his little whore and they would meet in a hotel near her home, nothing strange there then, except that they only stopped to eat breakfast and they never took a room. They’d chat and eat most of the morning then leave for a short drive into the country to a well known but quiet country lane, park up and start to play. Today was different.

As they walked in to the lobby Ben steered Charlotte towards the bank of lifts at the rear and straight away Charlotte looked at Ben and opened her mouth to speak. “Shh,” said Ben before she managed a word, “it’s my little surprise for you.” A smile formed across her mouth and she went along with his games, a small tingle in her pussy telling her that she was getting aroused already.

The lift ride was just the start, it was only four floors, but Ben had begun to rub her pussy through her trousers as soon as the doors slid closed and his tongue pushed urgently between her lips and ran around her mouth like a small cock pushing into a cunt. “Ping,” The doors opened, he released her and motioned her to follow him down the hall to his room where the key card clicked open the door and they fell into the room in each others arms.

“OK, on the bed bitch!” Ben laughed and Charlotte raised an eyebrow but complied all the same. Kicking off her shoes she lay back then lifted her arse up so she could get her trousers off, pulling her knickers off too. A damp mark on her knickers was joined by a gossamer thread of wetness to her pussy lips as the pants slid down her thighs.
“Some one’s a dirty girl,” said Ben smiling, “some one seems to like being a dirty slutty whore.” Charlotte continued to remove her clothes. “That would be me!” she replied with a grin.

Ben was already hard, just from anticipation but his cock seemed to thicken and harden even more at the sight of the woman before him. Charlotte absently stroked her cunt, running a finger up and down her pussy lips and her breath caught every time she touched around her clit. Dropping to his knees, Ben reached out to her ankles and pushed them back towards her thighs so her legs parted and her pussy opened up more, like a flower. Small beads of clear sticky fluid slowly pooled and dripped towards a her tight puckered arse and Ben just lent forward and licked the length of Charlotte's slit from arse to clit, tasting the juice and causing a small spasm and intake of breath from his slut.

Ben's tongue began to trace a figure of eight around and over her clit, sometimes dipping down into the folds of her cunt just to taste more of her juices, as he did so, Charlotte pulled her cunt open as wide as she could and lay there still half dressed, as she lost herself in another of her dirty fantasies. Ben, still kneeling, reached down with his right hand and undid the buttons on his fly, the buckle on his belt and pulled his trouser down around his hips freeing his angry cock which he took in his hand and began to pump up and down.

As Ben stroked his cock, he slowly pushed the thumb of his left hand into Charlotte's pussy hole and slid the rest of his fingers flat under her arse so that he could press them against her other hole. A quick thought flashed through his mind as he marvelled at how something as small and tight had many times took his and others cocks without leaving permanent damage.

He could feel Charlotte's cunt muscles grip his thumb as he continued to circle with his tongue, around her clit as she pulled, ever harder, her pussy apart. Ben's tongue kept up its steady rhythm and its figures of eight as Charlotte could feel her clit tingling and throbbing more and more with each sweep. Ben knew to keep his left hand still as Charlotte began to reach her climax and by now a small pool of her pussy juice and Ben’s saliva had formed in his palm.

Charlotte's breathing became deeper and shorter; she pulled back her cunt lips further still, further than Ben though possible and let out a short but loud series of whimpers. Ben could feel her cunt spasm around his thumb and he kept on licking but now pushing his tongue hard into her cunt and over her clit as she tried to push his head away. After a few seconds of this torture, Ben moved his mouth off of her pussy and sat back on his heels but left his thumb in her so he could still feel the heat inside her as he slowly fisted his cock.

A smile lay across Charlotte's face as she lay there and then she looked at Ben and cheekily asked, “I suppose you want to fuck me now?” “Oh yes,” he replied and stood up pulling his thumb out of her. “But I think I’d like to give you a massage first so strip and lay on you stomach, Daddy wants to see that ass!”

Cont.

davesmistress
03-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the addition

Bindncuftite
03-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Excellent, leaves plenty of room for a "continuation."