PDA

View Full Version : New Sensation

ozi
03-15-2008, 09:15 PM
This is the the first story I ever wrote. It has been posted on another site but i thought you folks might like it too:

When I was 19 I went on my first trip overseas. I had gotten a job as a camp counselor at a Summer Camp in upstate New York. It was my first time away from Australia and I couldn’t wait.

I was in charge of a group of 10 girls under 13. We slept in an actual log cabin. There were five sets of bunks in the main room and a small room at the front for me and there was another room at the rear where Ashley the photography counselor slept.

During the day I would lead my girls to the various program areas. At night after dinner Ashley would help getting the girls settled and off to bed. After lights out Ashley and I would sit outside and talk but never long as I was always exhausted after a long day.

I had been brought up Catholic and had attended Catholic school and had a fairly repressed attitude towards sex. I masturbated occasionally but always felt guilty afterwards. My fantasies were fairly plain; nothing too kinky. The only thing that I thought I did that was “out there” was I liked to finger my asshole when I masturbated. I would play with my clit with my right hand and use my left middle finger to probe my anus. When I came I would pump my finger in and out. It felt so good at the time but after the feeling passed that damn Catholic guilt would get to me every time. Hence the reason that I only masturbated occasionally.

With my repressed attitude towards all things sexual, Ashley was a revelation to me. She was 21 years old, she lived 50 miles from the camp and was studying Art at an east Coast College. She was so open about her sex life. I had never talked about my sex life with anyone and was a bit shocked when she began telling me about hers in graphic detail. After a while though I began to look forward to our night time chats; when I look back on it now I realize it was the start of my sexual awakening.

Ashley would tell me of her life in an American College dorm, blow jobs in back seats of cars, fucking guys in stairwells. I used to get so turned on listening to her stories. The one that nearly tipped me over the edge though was when she told me about her threesome with her roommate and her roommate’s boyfriend. She told me she got home from a party where she had fucked a guy with the biggest dick she’d ever seen (if she said it was big, it must have been huge.) She said her pussy was red raw and leaking a lot of cum when she got to her room and found her roommate Mandy and her boyfriend Steve fucking doggy style on the floor. She said “Mandy just looked up and waved me over. I just hitched up my dress and pulled down my cum soaked underwear. I sat on the edge of the bed and let Mandy eat the cum out of my pussy whilst Steve was fucking her.”

Ashley went on “Mandy then turned around and pushed Steve onto his back and straddled his head. She reached down and held his cock towards me, nodding for me to climb on. I knew I was way too sore to fuck him with my pussy even though he did have a small cock. So I rubbed a bit of cum around my asshole for lubricant and put his cock up my arse. He might have a small cock but god it was good for anal.”

Listening to this story I could feel my pussy juice soaking though my panties, despite the heat my nipples were so hard they were pushing my tank top away from the skin on my breasts. Ashley seemed to relish the effect she had on me. She finished her story by telling me how after Steve left Mandy had licked her asshole clean. I couldn’t take any more and made my excuses about being tired and needing to go to bed.

As soon as I got to my room I put on my nightie and lay in my bed. I hadn’t masturbated at all since arriving but I just had to that night. I didn’t want to make any noise in case one of the girls woke up so I lay face down in the bed with my face in the pillow and my bum in the air. I came the hardest I have ever cum in my life. I lay there for a while enjoying the sensations of my body and the feeling of my arse and pussy being exposed to the night air. Just as I was getting my breath back I thought I heard a noise at the door. I jumped up and looked but saw no one.

After 4 weeks of Camp the children go home, the counselors get the weekend off and on Monday we get new campers for another 4 weeks. Ashley and I still had our evening chats but I had become better at controlling my responses. Ashley asked me if I wanted to spend the weekend at her house rather than being stuck at Camp for the free weekend. I jumped at the chance.

Ashley’s house was great, her parents and younger sister were away on vacation and we had the house to ourselves. Ashley showed me to her sister’s room and told me to have a shower and come down to the lounge room and she would show me some of her photos.

I enjoyed my first hot shower with strong water pressure for 4 weeks. I put on my robe and went downstairs to join Ashley. She had several albums of different photos she had taken during her study. She was very talented and had some great photos.

I picked up the last album and started to flick through it. It was all nude shots of women. It was very tasteful and quite beautiful. Ashley said “Can I take your photo?” I remember blushing red “You want to photo me naked?” Ashley just smiled and said “I think you’re gorgeous.”

I started to say no but something stopped me. I remember thinking “Come on, lets live a little.” I nodded my head and Ashley got out her camera and started taking shots. I dropped my robe off my shoulders and started to pose.

It felt so liberating sitting in my friends lounge room completely naked and having her compliment me on my body. Occasionally Ashley would turn my body to move me into a better light. My mind started to wander and I started thinking about all the things Ashley had told me about her sex life especially the story of Mandy licking her asshole.

As I lay there fantasizing I felt my nipples start to harden, which did not go unnoticed. “God your nipples look delicious when they’re hard.” Ashley said. “Turn over so I can take a shot of your back and butt”

As soon as I turned over I realized that my nipples were not the only part of me that was indicating how turned on I was getting. I could feel my pussy juice rolling down my thighs. “My you are enjoying this” Ashley said. She then reached out a finger and ran it up my inner thigh and just brushed my pussy lips. I turned and looked at as she placed her now wet finger into her mouth. “Is there anything you want me to do?” She asked.

Almost as if acting on reflex I pushed my self up on all fours and said “Will you lick my asshole?” before I could stop myself. Ashley just smile and said “Baby I’ve been waiting to lick your asshole ever since I saw you finger it so hard back at camp.”

I let out a moan as Ashley lowered her face to my rear end; I felt her tongue lick at my asshole. She used her hand to play with my clit and started to drive her tongue into my ass. I reached back and pulled apart my checks to give her better access. Finally I succumbed to the situation and screamed as my orgasm seemed to explode out of me.

Ashley let me catch my breath. “Oh god, that was good.” I said. She just smiled her devilish smile and said “I hope you don’t think it’s over.” With that she turned and lent over the coffee table pointing her short covered butt at me.

I reached up and pulled both her shorts and underpants down in one go. She spread her legs and I could see everything. I lent forward and started to suck on her long pussy lips. She reached back and spread her cheeks and said “You can deal with my pussy later; right now I want your mouth on my ass. I looked up at her beautiful asshole and slowly ran my tongue all over it. It was going to be a good weekend.

megan
03-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Aussi - Aussi - Aussie or should it be Osi- Osi- Osi

Great story looking forward to the continuation.

davesmistress
03-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Thanks for the addition

ozi
03-25-2008, 06:27 AM
Thank you for your comments and thanks. I have completed chapter 2 which is from Ashley's point of view. I hope you enjoy it:

Ashley’s Story:

Hello my name is Ashley. By now you’ll have read about my summer camp experience with Jules the awesome Aussie. I thought I would give my side of the story as there is more to the story than what Jules wrote. In the main part what Jules wrote is completely true except that I’m not really as sexually experienced or promiscuous as I led Jules to believe. I’ll explain why I lied a bit later.

I was born and raised in upstate New York by my parents. Dad is a doctor and mom is a nurse. I have a little sister, Monica, who is 4 years younger than me. I had a normal upbringing and having parents who are medical professionals my sister and I were taught that sex is a natural part of life and nothing to be ashamed of.

I lost my virginity in my senior year of High School with my best friend Rick. I wouldn’t say it was a great experience but it wasn’t a bad one either. Neither of us wanted to go to college as virgins so we decided to do it together, so subsequently there wasn’t a lot of passion.

At college I had a steady boyfriend Ed. Now there was passion; we fucked each other’s brains out every chance we got. We broke up shortly before I met Jules after I found out he had been sleeping around.

Like Jules, I like to play with my asshole when I masturbate. I think it all stems from an incident that occurred when I was 13 and my parents thought I had appendicitis. I had woken up with a pain in the right side of my abdomen. My family doctor is my dad and he thought it could be my appendix but apart from the pain I had no other symptoms usually associated with appendicitis (specifically a high temperature).

My dad didn’t want to put me through surgery if it wasn’t necessary but at the same time was concerned about not removing my appendix if I really had appendicitis. In the end he sent me home and told me to tell my mother immediately if the pain got any worse. He instructed my mom to take my temperature every hour, if it started to climb above normal I would probably need the surgery to be on the safe side.

My mom moved me into the fold out sofa in the den which was opposite my parent’s bedroom. Which I thought was great as there was a TV in there. What I didn’t think was great was mom wanted to use a rectal thermometer to take my temperature. I was so embarrassed at just the thought. My mom explained the importance of getting an accurate temperature and I eventually agreed on the proviso that mom would tell no one, especially my little sister.

Over the course of the next few days I realized I liked having my temperature taken this way. I remember looking forward to having it done, the anticipation of waiting for her to put it in, the feeling of it in me and the way my ass seemed to miss it after it had been taken out.

It was a feeling I remembered 2 years later after I had started masturbating. By the time I was 15 I used to used these big fat marker pens; I would stick one in my pussy and one in my ass as I played with my clit. A couple of times I experimented with cucumbers but got nervous when mom noticed them missing from the fridge and went back to my markers.

I never got into ass play with Rick or Ed. Rick and I only did it a few times and it was over too fast to experiment too much. Ed was a different story, he just flat out refused to go any where near my asshole and the one time I tried to touch his he freaked out. So my ass play remained part of my vivid fantasy life and only enjoyed when I was by myself.

This brings me back to Jules. I said earlier that I had misrepresented my sex life when I was with Jules; here’s the reason why. It all started on the third night of camp when Jules and I were outside our cabin talking. We had been talking about the movie There’s something about Mary when I mentioned the hair gel/semen scene. I told her this funny story of me and Ed when we were still together. I had been in the library for days studying for exams when he came and started pestering me for sex. I had too much study to do but he wouldn’t be put off. To get some peace I dragged him out into the fire escape stairs and gave him a blow job. Unfortunately (although he did seem to like it) I pulled my mouth off his cock just as he came and got the facial of a lifetime. We both giggled and I thought I had cleaned myself up and went back to studying. It was 3 hours later that I got back to my dorm that my roommate pointed out I had something in my hair. I checked in the mirror and sure enough a big glob of my mans goo was plastered through my hair.

Now I’ve told this story to a few friends and they all laughed but Jules was another story. She was looking at me with her wide blue eyes and was breathing really heavy. I could tell just by looking at her that she was turned on and it gave me a thrill to learn I had been the one who had turned her on. Each night I would tell her a story about me and Ed just to see her reaction to what I was saying. I had never slept with another girl before but watching Jules squirm as I spoke dirty to her was making me so horny.

Unfortunately I started to run out of dirty stories within a week. To compensate I started sharing that vivid fantasy life I spoke of earlier and passing them off as my real life experiences. As the weeks passed I started to desire Jules more and more but I knew it would be no easy seduction. Jules had obviously led a fairly sheltered life and seemed pretty uptight when I tried to ask her about her sex life. I also didn’t want to ruin our friendship if she rejected my advances.

I decided I had to go for it was the night I told her of my fantasy involving a threesome with my roommate Mandy and her boyfriend. I could tell she liked the story; her nipples were clearly erect beneath her shirt. When I finished she leapt up and said she was going to bed and then practically ran away from me. I had decided to ask her to come and stay with me when we had our mid summer break with aim of seducing her. Rather than wait till morning I decided to go and ask her right then.

When I got to her room I saw a sight that I hope I will be able to remember until my dying day. Jules was lying face down on her bunk with her face in the pillow, her ass was bare and up off the bed. I could see her pussy lips covered with light blonde hair that matched the hair on her head and her glorious pink asshole that seemed to be winking at me. Her right hand was furiously strumming her clit. To say I was turned on is an understament to say the least. My hand immediately pushed down the front of my shorts and I matched her pussy rubbing rhythm stroke for stroke. When she reached around with her left hand and started to finger her asshole I nearly feel over in my excitement. Jules started to cum which sent me over the edge. I think I made a bit too much noise and had to hustle to get out of view before she spotted me.

I invited her to come home with me the next day and was thrilled when she accepted. I was determined to play with that little pink asshole but I was till worried about scaring her off.

When we got home we both showered (in separate bathrooms) but I made mine a quick one. I got out my photography albums; I had quite a few female nudes to show her. The pictures are beautiful but they are not sexual poses so I was confidant Jules would look at them and not get self conscious.

Jules came out in just a robe and looked absolutely stunning. She readily went through my albums. I had decided to ask her to pose for me but I had been expecting her to refuse. My plan was to hand her the camera and strip in front of her but she surprised me and agreed to pose.

Normally when I take nude photo’s I’m not thinking of any sexual thoughts, I’m usually thinking about the light and taking a good shot. I don’t want to ever develop the film I used to take Jules photo’s as I know they are the worst photo’s I’ve ever taken; I just could not concentrate. I was so turned on I was shaking but I tried my best to appear professional.

Jules seemed to be enjoying the experience; her nipples were rock hard despite the July heat. I asked her to turn over; I wanted to catch a glimpse of her asshole. As she turned I saw moisture from her pussy running down her thighs, I couldn’t help myself and I reached out and caught the wetness with my finger. I ran my finger up her thigh until it brushed along her pussy lips.

Jules turned and looked at as I put my finger in my mouth and tasted another girl’s pussy for the first time. Being bold I asked her if I could do anything for her hoping she would ask me to make love. She surprised me by pushing up onto all fours and asking me to lick her ass.

At last I had found someone who wanted me to pay attention to their ass. I’ll never forget the feeling of running my tongue over her asshole, pushing my tongue inside it as I played with her clit. Jules was pulling her ass cheeks apart as I fucked her ass with my tongue. It was beautiful.

After Jules came she looked more relaxed than I had ever seen her, I should have let her recover but my asshole was screaming for attention. I leaned over the coffee table pointing my butt at her. I nearly came when she slid my shorts off. I could feel her warm breath on my pussy as she started to suck on my lips but I need her mouth on my asshole. I was scared she was going to be reluctant to return the favor I gave her.

I needn’t have worried though; she started to ream me as soon as I asked her to. I was in heaven; it had been 10 years since another person had touched my asshole. I reached back and spread my cheeks giving Jules better access. I loved the sensation of her tongue valiantly trying push into my asshole. Jules was playing with my clit but I think I could have cum without it. At last I came and turned and kissed Jules for the first time.

We lay in each other’s arms talking. Jules seemed so happy she told me she always thought she was a freak for liking her asshole played with. I told her I was happy to oblige her and promised to play with it/lick it/kiss what ever she wanted and confessed to loving the attention she gave mine.

After chatting awhile I started to get hungry so I went into the kitchen to start some dinner. I had no pants on and was just wearing a shirt. Jules cam in behind me and was completely naked. I was making a salad but watching Jules looking around my kitchen. She was getting me hot again. Jules obviously felt the same way as she came around behind me and pressed up against me.

I could feel her pubic hair rubbing my bottom; she started to kiss my neck. Her hand reached down and started playing with my pussy; I arched my back and pushed back my ass towards her. She whispered in my ear “I liked licking your asshole.” Her hand now was at my tight orifice just playing with the opening. I couldn’t believe the difference in her she seemed so relaxed and happy.

“What’s it like to be fucked up the ass?’ she asked. I knew I had to set her straight so I told her most of my stories had been fantasy and I had never had a cock up my ass. “I have used a dildo though” I said. Jules seem excited by this “Do you have it here?”

Unfortunately my few sex toys were in storage with my school stuff. Jules was little disappointed but was still full of questions. “How big is this dildo?” she asked and picked up a massive cucumber and raised her eyebrows at me.

I laughed and reached out and grabbed a much smaller one and said “more like this.” Jules smiled and reached out and took the smaller cucumber from my hand. She ran it down the length of my spine and across my butt crack. I had experimented with cucumbers before and was excited about the possibility of Jules fucking me with the one in her hand. I arched my back again; Jules was rubbing the cucumber across my pussy lips and finally inside my pussy.

She fucked me mercilessly; reaching around to rub my clit. She kept her hand on my clit as she withdrew the cucumber and started rubbing my asshole with it. I could feel her pushing and tried to relax. Finally it was in and I was enjoying the sensation of a full asshole; only it was far better than any of my previous experiences as I was not the one controlling it.

I turned and saw our reflection in the kitchen window; I was leaning over the counter with my butt pushed right out. Jules was squatting down with her face right next to my ass obviously getting a front row seat of the cucumber disappearing in and out of my asshole. I reached down and began to rub my clit.

I felt Jules pull the cucumber out of my asshole; which I could feel was gaping wide open. Jules leaned forward and started thrusting her tongue deep inside my wide open asshole. I started screaming as a massive orgasm overwhelmed me.

I slumped to the floor trying to catch my breath. When I finally managed to look up at Jules she was licking her lips. She smiled and said “I’m starting to really love the taste of your ass.”

davesmistress
03-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the new addition

ozi
11-10-2010, 04:20 AM
Here is a new chapter, doesn't really fit the lesbian category but you'll just have to put up with it.

Rick’s Story

I’d known Ashley since we were both young kids, she was my best friend throughout High School and I’d even lost my virginity with her in our senior year of High School. So I like to think that even though I hadn’t seen her in a few years I knew her pretty well but I have to say I was absolutely gob smacked as I stood on her parents back deck looking in through a gap in the curtains into her kitchen as Ashley, naked from the waist down was leaning over the counter as a gorgeous blonde was on her knees behind her fucking Ashley’s ass with what looked like a cucumber.

Now don’t get the wrong impression of me here, I’m no peeping tom (although if I was guaranteed sights like the one before me now I would have taken it up), in all the years I’ve known Ashley and her family I have never used the front door, I always used to come across the deck to the back door (my folks live in the house diagonally opposite). What was I doing on the back deck that night? Well that’s a long story.

Ash and I did have sex a few times in our senior year of High School; there wasn’t a lot of passion during these occasions, we were more like two kids conducting a science experiment figuring out this whole sex thing worked. Our main reason for doing it was we wanted to practice before going away to college. The irony being that three years later Ashley was still the only person I had ever gone all the way with.

Before you ask, no I’m not ugly nor do I have bad body odor or anything that would repel the opposite sex. My problem has been a physical injury, you see less than a week into my freshman year at college, at my first ever college party I had too much to drink. Nothing unusual about that I hear you say but unfortunately due to my inebriated state I accepted a dare to climb a flag pole located on the campus grounds. I got to the top okay but had a nasty fall on the way down and landed on my back.

I woke up in hospital with my mother crying next to me. I had broken my back in 3 places. There was a lot of damage with my spine but the doctors told me there was a 40% chance I might be able to walk again but it would take years of rehabilitation.

Fortunately my family had good medical insurance and I got admitted to a leading spinal injury unit at a hospital not too far away from my grandparents. I was there for over 6 months before I was discharged. Sadly I left in a wheelchair; my progress so far was being able to slightly wriggle my toes.

I went to live with my grandparents so I could be close to my doctor. My grandfather is very wealthy and hired a fulltime nurse who had instructions to make sure I kept up with all the required physical therapy. My nurse’s name was Denise, she was in her late 20’s, was from Jamaica and was beautiful. She had and amazing body with big breasts and an arse that was mouthwatering.
Denise tended to my care, helping me with my therapy as well as helping me bathe which was quite embarrassing. Due to my injuries though, I couldn’t get an erection, so at least I didn’t have to worry about getting a woody when she was cleaning me.

As the months went by I made slow progress but I did start to get some feeling back and was starting to learn how to walk (but it was a slow process) I was quite depressed about my lack of sexual function, I was supposed to be in my sexual peak and I couldn’t get any response from my dick at all. The plus side was that I had become very comfortable with Denise, she was a great listener and became a good friend.

So that was how, some 20 months after my accident, as Denise was drying me after helping me out of the shower when I finally got some movement “Downstairs”

I heard Denise say “look what we have here.” At the time I had been staring at the reflection of Denise’s jean clad butt in the mirror, I looked down and saw that I had a semi hard dick. I gasped as I saw it, Denise rubbed the towel over it and it felt good.

Not even caring that Denise was right there I reach down and began to pull on it, it was very weak but it was definitely an erection. I could feel tears welling in my eyes I was so happy but as soon as it had appeared I could feel it starting to go. Denise sensing my frustration told me to relax, she reached for a scented hand lotion from the sink and greased up one of her fingers and reached below my balls and slid it slowly up my arse. The blood quickly started to return to my dick and my hand automatically started pumping it up and down. As Denise started to rub my prostate I suddenly felt my first orgasm in almost 2 years.

Breathing heavy and leaning back in the shower chair I was still sat on I looked up at Denise as she slid her finger from my rectum. “Good job Rick, we will have to see if we can improve on that tomorrow.” So it became a morning ritual just before my shower, Denise would rub my prostate as I gave myself and orgasm. It still wasn’t back to pre accident hardness but I was so happy it appeared to be working and so grateful to Denise for her care and support.

During the summer I was 21 my doctors finally gave me the all clear to go back home to my folks house. I had been walking with the aid of a walking stick for about 4 months and the doctors were confidant I would be fully recovered in the next 2 years. The plan would be that I would live with my folks again and attend a nearby college.

I no longer needed assistance with cleaning or dressing myself so I said a sad farewell to Denise. I was going to miss her she had become a great friend.

I’d been back home for about 3 weeks when I saw Ashley’s mother. She told me Ashley was coming home for the weekend from her summer job and that I should visit her. I hadn’t seen her since either of us left for college but we had been in regular e-mail contact whilst I was doing my rehab. She didn’t have any e-mail at the camp she was working at so I told her mom not to tell her I was home and I would surprise her.

That was how I came to be standing on Ashley’s back deck staring through a gap in the blinds at her and another girl going at it in the kitchen. I was incredibly turned on and the hardest I’d been since the accident (without Denise’s finger up my arse). When the little blonde pulled out the cucumber from Ashley’s arse and replaced with her mouth I nearly blew my load right then and there.

I watched as Ashley had a massive orgasm, when suddenly I felt quite self conscious. Ashley was one of my friends and here I was spying on her. I decided to leave and call her, pretending I hadn’t seen a thing. Unfortunately my body was still a bit sluggish at following my brains orders and I tripped over my own feet and crashed head first into the deck railing.

Next thing I know I’m lying on Ashley’s kitchen floor with Ashley and the blonde staring down at me. “Nice move slick” Ashley says. “What exactly are you doing lurking outside whilst I’m entertaining my guest”.

The blonde had put on a robe and was looking very embarrassed, I’m pretty sure I was just as red as she was. Ashley was still naked from the waist down and looked incredibly amused. It’s one of the things I always admired about Ashley; she is always unflappable, nothing ever seems to embarrass her. I looked up at her and tried to smile and said “surprise”

I quickly explained what I was doing there and apologized for interrupting. “If you just help me up and get me my stick I’ll leave and you can entertain in peace.” I said.

“I’ll help you up but I think you could be of some use to us before you shuffle away.” With that she helped me up and led me to the living room. The blonde followed behind, Ashley beckoned her forward and said “Jules this is Rick, Rick, Jules.” We exchanged nervous waves. We both were waiting for Ashley to let us know what was happening.

Ashley turned to Jules and said “Rick and I lost our virginity together and I think he might be able to be of some use to us tonight.” I didn’t know exactly what Ash was talking about but Jules’ face turned a deep shade of purple.

Ash turned back to me and said “Jules and I both want to know what its like to be fucked in the ass and I’m thinking you could help us out.” I could feel the heat in my cheeks and I knew they had just turned the same color as Jules’.

I started to stammer “Ash I’m not exactly back to 100%...” I was very turned on by the thought but it had been 3 years since I had had sex and I wasn’t confident I would even cope with the mechanics of it.

Ashley could sense my panic and she looked caringly at me and said “No pressure, it was just a suggestion. I’m going to finish something off with Jules but you are welcome to stay as long as you want.”
With that she turned back to Jules and help out her hand. Jules looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. She cast a nervous glance in my direction but stepped forward and took Ashley’s hand. Ash pulled her close and swept the robe from her shoulders and Jules was standing naked before me.

She was gorgeous; she had a slim body with small perky breasts with pink nipples. She had a small patch of dark blonde hair between her legs. Ash pulled her close and they started to kiss. I sat spellbound watching, Jules appeared to be a bit apprehensive but I could see she was starting to enjoy the attention Ashley was giving her.

Ashley moved her hand up Jules’ thigh and started to play with Jules’ pussy. She was so wet I could hear Ashley’s finger sloppily moving in and out. Ashley drew back from the kiss and said “hop up on the couch and I will lick you ass again.”

Both Jules and I moaned at the same time. Jules knelt down on the cushion with her upper body over the back of the couch. Her arse was pointed straight at me; I could clearly see her pussy lips moist with fluid and a small pink asshole just above it. Ash turned to me and said “Beautiful isn’t she?” I just nodded not taking my eyes off Jules.

Ash knelt on the floor and proceeded to put her face between Jules’ butt cheeks. My view of Jules’s pussy and arse was blocked but now I had Ashley’s Pussy and Asshole staring straight at me. I had never been so turned on in my life. My cock was so hard, I wanted to take a photo of it and send it to Denise.

Ashley pulled her head back from Jules’ arse and said to Jules “God your ass is sexy, I bet you wish Rick would fuck it with his hard cock?”

Jules reached behind her hand pulled Ashley’s head back into her ass and said “Yes, Yes Yes.”

I tried to get up and move towards Ashley but my legs failed me for a second time so I crawled between her legs. I moved close and saw her long pussy lips and light brown asshole. We had never touched each others assholes when we had had sex but now I had an overwhelming urge to lick it.

I buried my face between her cheeks, my tongue licking everything in sight. I sucked her long pussy lips into my mouth before moving up to her asshole. I was surprised when my tongue easily penetrated into her rectum until I remembered I had just seen Jules fuck her in the ass with a good sized cucumber. Ash reached back and pulled her cheeks apart and I had my tongue in as far as it would go and began to move it in and out as fast as I could.

For a few short minutes the room was quite apart from our moaning and feverish licking. Finally I couldn’t take it any more and pulled my pants down. I lined my cock up against Ashley’s asshole which was slick with my saliva and pushed it in. It was tight but Ashley’s asshole opened up and almost welcomed my cock in.

“Ohh Fuck yes, fuck my ass” Ashley moaned.

Jules, who had been resting her head on the back of the couch whilst Ashley had her face in her ass suddenly turned her head to look at us. She wouldn’t have been able to see much from her angle, so she asked “Is he fucking your ass?”

“Damn right he is.” was Ashley’s response. Jules looked at us as I started to pump in and out of Ashley’s ass. Ashley had started to suck on Jules’ pussy and appeared to have two fingers pistoning out of her ass. As well. Jules went first with a tremendous climax which set both me and Ashley off. I felt like I was unloading three years of cum into her bowels.

I collapsed back, my cock sliding out of Ashley’s ass. Ashley slid forward into Jules and they both collapsed in a heap on the couch. I don’t know how long I lay on the couch but it was Ashley who moved first. She slid of the couch and snaked her hand up my thigh and started to play with my balls.

“That was great, but we are going to have to get your little solider back into action because Jules needs her ass fucked. Don’t you Jules?” said Ashley.

Jules who was lying on the couch moaned and spread her legs “Yes please, I need a cock in my ass” Jules then reached down and started to finger her own ass. Ashley then started sucking on my cock which started to come back to life. She paused for a moment and turned to Jules and said “You’re right my ass does taste good.”

Jules moaned and slid of the couch and suddenly I had two mouths on my cock. Ashley finally said “okay Jules it’s time your ass got fucked.” Jules happily got on all fours and I got behind her and tried to put it in but it was too tight. Ashley leapt up and came back with some lube and began slopping it on Jules’s asshole.

The lube helped but we weren’t helped by my cock which unlike earlier had only produced the weak erection like I used to get with Denise. Ashley looked down and said “Should I suck it again?”

I moved my finger up to Jules’ asshole and started to slide it in and out and I thought of Denise. I turned to Jules and said “If you finger my ass I should get back to full mast.”
Ashley just grinned and moved behind me and spread my cheeks and instead of feeling her finger I felt her tongue begin to circle my hole. I moaned and felt my cock start to twitch.

By the time Ashley started to work her finger into my hole I was fully erect and pushing against Jules’s asshole. It still wouldn’t go in but Jules told me to stop and stay where I was. She reached back and spread her cheeks, Jules began to push back against me and with Ashley watching over my shoulder we watched as Jules’s asshole slowly swallowed up my cock.

After waiting a moment for Jules to adjust Ashley began to pump her finger out of my ass which set the tempo for me going in and out of Jules’s bum. I could feel Jules playing with her clit and she would move her hand back and play with my balls. Finally it was too much and I came hard again.

I collapsed back onto the floor not even feeling Ashley taking her fingers out of my ass. Unused to so much physical activity I fell asleep. When I woke up I could see Jules was still on her hands and knees only now her asshole seemed so much bigger. It was opening and closing and leaking my cum all over the floor. Her head was between Ashley’s legs who was sitting up on the couch with her legs pulled up to her chest. I stood up to stretch my legs and saw that Jules was sucking the cum out of Ashley’s asshole.

Ashley looked up at me and said “come here, I want to see if Jules’s asshole tastes as good on your cock as mine.” I couldn’t help thinking how good it is to be Ashley’s friend.

_memories.
11-10-2010, 02:44 PM
great stories!

April
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition.