PDA

View Full Version : A dangerous liasion

megan
03-15-2008, 11:03 PM
I was at home as our office was being relocated and they had given us the day off.
I was siting by our pool and there was nobody else at home so I stripped off and began to masturbate.
I was there just stroking my cock slowly and enjoying the feeling of the warm sun and the slight breeze on my body as my hand slowly stroked my cock up and down giving me a nice feeling inside.
I was quite happy to make it all last as long as I could, I knew once I got close to my orgasm I would go at it hard and fast and pump my cock firmly and hard until it spurted my baby juice out onto the tile surround of the pool. Once I get close I cant stop and I have the most amazing orgasm.

Today I had been stroking my cock for about 10 ten minutes I guess and I hear a little voice saying to me – What are you doing – is that how men jack off.

It was our 14 yo neighbour Chrissy standing there in her brief bikini and I could see her hard nipples standing out through the cloth and if I wasn’t mistaken a wet patch in her crutch.

Oh god I said I didn’t know you were around - I am sorry I didn’t mean for you to see me.

She said that ok – I have wanted to see a boy do that himself for ages and I know my brother does it to himself but he wont let me see him.

I grabbed a towel to cover my nakedness as my cock had completely collapsed.

Oh don’t do that she said I want to see you finish it and what happens when a man cums.

I said I cant do that – its too embarrassing.

She said if I take my swimmers off and show you myself nude will you.

I said I shouldn’t –

She said go on be a sport and show me. I will do it to myself as well – I do it a lot you know.

I said - you masturbate

Sure about every day except when I have my periods.

She is honest but naive I thought.

She didn’t wait and slipped her top off then puled her pants down and she was there standing in front of me completely naked and she looked beautiful. Even though she was only 14 she had the beginning of nice boobs and her hair around her cunt was fine and downy. It just managed to cover her slit.

See I don’t look bad nude do I – some of the boys at school have seen me like this – I did it for a dare a couple of times and a couple pull their cocks out and masturbate looking at me. I am fascinated at they way they stroke themselves but I have never seen then cum yet, I was hoping I might see you do it. How about we both stroke ourselves and watch each other. Then without another word she began to slip her finger between her cunt lips and stroke herself and rub her clit. Then she put a finger into herself and said see I know all about masturbating and I cum most times I do it. I am pretty hot at the moment and it wont take me long to cum.

Just watching her got me hard again and I involuntarily did what she was doing only to myself.

There she said that looks good – you have a nice cock – how long is it.

I said about 6½ inches long.

That would fit in me wouldn’t it.

I said I guess it would but there is not much chance of that.

Why she said – I wouldn’t mind if you did it to me.

Have you done it before

No but I have put things in there and one day I broke my hymen so I am not a virgin any more.

I said I don’t think that is losing your virginity – that usually means the first time you have sex with a man and he puts his cock into you.

She was stroking and fingering herself all the while we talked as I was.

Do you like my tits she said, do you want to feel them.

I said I would like to but I shouldn’t

She said I would like you to, I would also like to feel your cock too. I have never felt a cock before.

Oh god I said you will end up getting me locked up.

No I wont she said I really want it all to happen and I think you’re nice and I have had fantasies about you and me fucking each other

I said oh god – you don’t do you

She said I have often thought about it and when I masturbate I think its you doing it to me and fucking me.

I was now really worked up and my hand strokes began to get faster and I spread my legs as I do when I am about to cum and I just started to work myself right up.

Are you getting close to cumming she said

Yes

I want to watch you cum.

She got up and walked over to within a foot of me and was really standing between my legs and fingering herself as well.

Oh god I said as I knew I was only seconds away from spraying cum everywhere and as I did she got down and my first spurt hit her shoulder and the second went on her tits. The third hit her face and she just squatted down and let me spurt cum all over her.

That’s fantastic she said its all warm and gooey like. Its great.

By now I was almost finished and my cum had stopped spurting and was just oozing out the end of my cock onto my hand.

Before I knew it she was holding my cock and she actually got right down and put the top of it into her mouth.

I just let out the biggest moan I have ever done as she sucked the top of my cock clean of cum. I could not believe how good it felt.

She sucked it for about a minute I guess

That was amazing and it tastes just like some girls have told me.

Chrissy stood up and had cum running down her body and off her tits and she even had it all over her face and in her hair.

Thank you for doing that she said I really enjoyed watching you do it and tasting it was even better now I can tell all the girls at school what I have done. A couple have already done it and one even does it to her brother. He has done it to another girl as well and even fucked her. They are a real sexy family.

I said you look a mess.

She said I absolutely love it – It’s the best thing I have done ever. Watching your cock spurt and getting cum on me is unreal.

She was now rubbing her fingers in my cum and sort of massaging it into her skin.
Would you mind if I had a swim now and washed it all off me.
Be my guest

She dived into the pool and swam around washing my cum off her.

When she was ready she got out and began to masturbate herself again and said I have to cum now. Would you like to finger me off.

By now I was so far into trouble with her it wouldn’t matter if I did.

Come over here and sit on my lap.

She came over and sat astride my legs facing me. I spread my legs and this opened her wide.

Oh god she said this feels amazing, you and I sitting her naked and having sex. I proceeded rub her legs and around her virgin slit. She shuddered a bit as I let my finger slip into the fold of her vagina but didn’t penetrate her. I parted her hair to let me see her virgin cunt.

That feel great - it’s the first time anybody other than myself has touched me there on the skin, I have let a boy feel me through my pants but that feels and I love it.

After a few minutes of fingering her I let my finger slip into her and heard her murmur as I finger fucked her gently. She said I love that but now I want something else.

What

I want you to fuck me.

No – you are too young

I will scream rape if you don’t, and what will it look like – you and I naked and cum all over the place. She laughed and said I am only joking but would you please fuck me – it will be my first time and I would love it to be you. Please…….Please Please do I for me.

I said I should be saying no no no but I cant –

Are you sure – how about you getting pregnant – I don’t have any condoms and my guess is you are not on the pill.

I am – I started two months ago – I knew I wanted to have my first fuck back then and I got them so I would be ok. I guarantee I am and you cant get me pregnant.

How about your parents

They don’t know - I got them from family planning and told them I was fucking already.

The girl there was a bit surprised and said arnt you a bit young. I said No and left it there.

I knew what was happening was wrong Chrissy was the 14yo daughter of our neighbour who kept saying yes I want you to fuck me and I kept saying no -its wrong – you are too young and we shouldn’t be even doing this. She said if I didn’t want to I wouldn’t be doing this with you. She was getting more persistent and I knew I really wanted to fuck her but I was a bit scared of her age. She kept assuring me nothing would happen. She didn’t care if it hurt, she couldn’t get pregnant and we had gone this far why not a bit further.

Finally I agreed and I said Chrissy I will do it but I am not happy about it. Where would you like to do it on my bed or where.

Right here where we are

I said seeing its your first time do you want to get on top and control how I go into you as it might be painful.

No I want you to fuck me missionary and cum in me. Then we can try the other ways.

I cant believe you are like this – I have watched you grow up for years but never realised I would be the one to take your virginity.

Chrissy got off my legs and as she did she I wont say I havnt been asked before but the boys havnt done it with anybody either and I want my first time to be my best time. I have always wanted an older man to do it to me the first time so he would know what to do and not some boy also doing it for his first time and cumming quick. I thought about an uncle who isn’t married but I would feel funny with somebody like that fucking me and possibly treating me like a little girl and not a woman and you and now we have gone further than I have with anybody and you treat me right and I like you. I sucked your cock and now I want you to fuck me – I know what I am doing and everything is right for me – this is it and you are right for me.

By now she was positioned and I was down kneeling between her legs and I used two fingers to open her slit and look at her. She was beautiful, all moist and pink and her lips were full and I could see right inside her, I was sure her cunt was going to be big enough to take me in, its just what happens when I get inside her and will it hurt her.

I got my cock which was now bone hard and placed it on her lips and said are you ready

Chrissy looked down at her lips and lightly covered hairy cunt and said put it in I want to see it go in and feel it at the same time.

I pushed slowly and gently and felt the warmth of her vagina surround my cock head. She was firm but not tight. I stopped to see if it was hurting her. She had begun to take me into her virgin cunt and it didn’t seem to be hurting, I looked down at he beneath me - her head to one side and she was smiling but not looking at me directly, it seems she was concentrating on the sensation of my cock entering her virgin vagina for the first time

That’s nice she said - further.

I pushed again and felt the warmth of her cunt envelop my cock and the firmness of her vagina holding my cock against the walls of her cunt firmly but offering no resistance.

Oh god she said that feels amazing – You are almost into me - now go all the way.

I pushed again and I went in up to my balls and she watched every fraction of my cock fill her cunt. I was in as far as I could go, out pubic hair was entwined together.

Chrissy looked up at me and said just leave it in there she said I want to feel the fullness of you right up and inside me. It feels awesome and I could not believe how good it feels. It feels so much better than anything I have had in me before. I just love the feeling of laying here and you on top of me and your cock inside me – it feels awesome. I am a real woman now. I thought that when I had my first period but this is the most wonderful thing to happen to me and the best feeling I have ever had.

Is it hurting?

No everything feels wonderful, I cant believe that it feels this good.

After a minute or so of just laying there on top of her she said now will you fuck me please.

I began to slowly begin fucking her , long slow strokes at first

I am in heaven this feels amazing
I started to fuck her normally and set up a good rhythm between us. She began to move with me and I could not believe this girl of 14 was so good at fucking and it was her first time. Each time I went in deep and our bodies slapped together I could see her small firm tits begin to move and shake with the force I was applying to our fuck. She was enjoying every moment and the smile on her face said it all.

Keep fucking me – I cannot believe its this good – nobody has told me that its like this. I have never enjoyed anything like it in my life. I love it – I love you for doing it to me too.
The feeling of your cock in me is fantastic and I have never imagined it would feel like this. I have masturbated a hundred times and nothing has felt like this before. ……………..Ohhhh shit – OOOOOOO HHHHHHH S H I T ………I think I might be cumming ………Go faster…………. go faster – I am I am going to cum……. oh shit it feels amazing – Harder harder …….ohhhhh shit its happening I am cumming………. Oohhhh shit I am cumming. Nothing has felt this good before ……..Fuck me hard fuck me .

With all the excitement I could not control myself and as she was calling out I started to cum and I went like hell – the noise of us slapping our bodies together and her tits were really shaking as I fucked her so heard I could not remember a better fuck ever. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I could feel the sperm racing up the tube of my cock and out through the head of it into her body, it felt awesome. I kept it going for as long as I could, she was full of my cum and my cock had softened just a little after all my cum had been spent, my balls were aching with the pounding that they got between our bodies as they slammed into her body between her legs. She was full to he op of my cum and some was now leaking out of her I had filled her so full.

Her head was shaking from side to side she was in raptures of it all and her orgasm had been extended now for about a minute.

She said in a soft voice – you will have to stop its beginning to hurt me now – Its not your cock but my clit is so sensitive. I am sorry – have I spoiled your orgasm.

I said no – I came like a steam train - I have never had a better orgasm nor have I had a better fuck – that was the best fuck I have ever had. Chrissy you are the best girl I have ever been with.

She giggled and said I don’t believe you – how many girls have you fucked.

I said about 8 and believe me none have been as good as you.

How many virgins have you had?

You re my third and the other two were hopeless.

Thank you – I could not have wished for my first time to be as good as this – even if I had planned it to be good it would not have been this good. I have never cum like that before. If every time is like that I will never stop fucking ever.
I pulled out of her and stood up and helped her stand up. She looked down between her legs at her cunt

It’s a bit red but it doesn’t look any different and wow --- look at all that cum in me coming out. My hair is full of it.

I said I hope you were not telling me lies about you being on the pill

I promise – I have been on them now for almost two months and my period is due in a few days. Isn’t that a pity we can only do this for two more days and then its over for a week or so.

Chrissy honestly I loved what just happened but this cant go on, I said I don’t know if we should continue to do this together.

Chrissy looked me right in the eye and said promise me you will for a little while if we can be together – That was amazing – my first time - I really love having sex with you and I want to do it a few more times to get to know all about it and you - are my best teacher.

Before Chrissy went home we had kissed passionately and it happened again – no words just the raw passion between us and she pulled me down and I entered her again and we fucked for 10 or 15 minutes – it was without doubt the best fuck I have ever had – she was amazing We did it slowly at times and then other times hard and fast until she came again and I followed moments later.

When the time came to part we kissed and stood there looking at each other holding hands and not wanting to let go of each other – we said nothing but we were both overcome with the longing for each other and the passion of sex between us. It was a feeling of love but I knew I could not love a 14yo, it was purely the emotion of wonderful sex that we had shared. It didn’t matter it was her first time it was the fact we were so good together that was so fantasic.

Every day after that we fucked each other two or three times each day before her period arrived. I took Chrissy in my car to a workmates hobby farm nearby. He only went there at weekends. We could strip off and fuck ourselves stupid and not have to worry about being seen. She was without doubt one of the best fucks I have ever had and being so young worried me for a while but she behaved like a girl much older and to her sex was not something to be stolen but to be enjoyed and we spent many hours just being together in a sexual way and trying out different positions etc.
It took the full two days to actually get down to heavy oral sex. She loved it and so did I. She was very good at it as well and really enjoyed me cumming in her mouth and swallowing my cum. A day or so later I was really worked up and after I fucked her I went down on her. She was full of cum and it made it a bit harder for me to adjust as I had never had oral sex on a girl I had cum in before. Once I did it the first time it was fine. Possibly the hardest thing I found to adjust to, was kissing a 14yo ‘girl’ with an open mouth. She told me she loved me and I said she mustn’t feel that way – we liked each other and we fucked well together.

Chrissy and I continued to fuck regularly every time it was safe for us to be together. We took risks sometimes and we were nearly found a couple of times. At one time her parents became concerned at her mysterious absences but she cooked up some story and they never connected me to her - even though we were connected in the most intimate ways.

We were together for over a year before I was moved interstate in my work. We emailed each other for a month or so professing our love for each other but she soon found a replacement lover and I was sad in one way but relieved in another.

She was the youngest and the best lover I have had, and I am proud to have been with her for as long as we were and to have been the first man to penetrate her young body.

davesmistress
03-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Iminuit2
03-16-2008, 09:55 PM
Mmmm, yum, great story Megan! Another hot story from a hottie!

Luckymann
03-18-2008, 06:51 PM
That was a very hot story. They sure don't make 14-year-olds like they used to. Do they? This young critter sure gave her neighbor one hell of a thrill. Kee up the good work.

coolguy010
08-27-2008, 08:30 PM
great story.. was it realy true or just wrote it up?

youngguitar
08-19-2009, 07:05 PM
unbelievable...good story

Mathilda
08-20-2009, 05:14 AM
Hot story.

That was a very hot story. They sure don't make 14-year-olds like they used to. Do they? This young critter sure gave her neighbor one hell of a thrill. Kee up the good work.

That's what you get with such overindulgent neighbours.

ironeagle2
08-20-2009, 05:06 PM
great

Brother L
08-20-2009, 08:28 PM
soo hot, amazing description of her body

supban
08-29-2009, 06:05 PM
HOt story. Well done.

maleman
08-30-2009, 08:46 PM
That story really turned me on!
I felt his fear of discovery and at the same time the desire to be with her.
Its my bedtime, I hope my dreams take a leed from Chrissy!

frankjohnmoore
09-02-2009, 01:17 AM
very good story read it 3 days ago ,

TripodJames
09-02-2009, 12:31 PM
Great Storytime to relieve the build up of pressure

RobinaAmiR
09-03-2009, 07:17 PM
Amazing..

amelung
09-13-2009, 08:35 AM
great story

coolguy010
12-07-2009, 11:22 PM
how lucky ;)

I was at home as our office was being relocated and they had given us the day off.
I was siting by our pool and there was nobody else at home so I stripped off and began to masturbate.
I was there just stroking my cock slowly and enjoying the feeling of the warm sun and the slight breeze on my body as my hand slowly stroked my cock up and down giving me a nice feeling inside.
I was quite happy to make it all last as long as I could, I knew once I got close to my orgasm I would go at it hard and fast and pump my cock firmly and hard until it spurted my baby juice out onto the tile surround of the pool. Once I get close I cant stop and I have the most amazing orgasm.

Today I had been stroking my cock for about 10 ten minutes I guess and I hear a little voice saying to me – What are you doing – is that how men jack off.

It was our 14 yo neighbour Chrissy standing there in her brief bikini and I could see her hard nipples standing out through the cloth and if I wasn’t mistaken a wet patch in her crutch.

Oh god I said I didn’t know you were around - I am sorry I didn’t mean for you to see me.

She said that ok – I have wanted to see a boy do that himself for ages and I know my brother does it to himself but he wont let me see him.

I grabbed a towel to cover my nakedness as my cock had completely collapsed.

Oh don’t do that she said I want to see you finish it and what happens when a man cums.

I said I cant do that – its too embarrassing.

She said if I take my swimmers off and show you myself nude will you.

I said I shouldn’t –

She said go on be a sport and show me. I will do it to myself as well – I do it a lot you know.

I said - you masturbate

Sure about every day except when I have my periods.

She is honest but naive I thought.

She didn’t wait and slipped her top off then puled her pants down and she was there standing in front of me completely naked and she looked beautiful. Even though she was only 14 she had the beginning of nice boobs and her hair around her cunt was fine and downy. It just managed to cover her slit.

See I don’t look bad nude do I – some of the boys at school have seen me like this – I did it for a dare a couple of times and a couple pull their cocks out and masturbate looking at me. I am fascinated at they way they stroke themselves but I have never seen then cum yet, I was hoping I might see you do it. How about we both stroke ourselves and watch each other. Then without another word she began to slip her finger between her cunt lips and stroke herself and rub her clit. Then she put a finger into herself and said see I know all about masturbating and I cum most times I do it. I am pretty hot at the moment and it wont take me long to cum.

Just watching her got me hard again and I involuntarily did what she was doing only to myself.

There she said that looks good – you have a nice cock – how long is it.

I said about 6½ inches long.

That would fit in me wouldn’t it.

I said I guess it would but there is not much chance of that.

Why she said – I wouldn’t mind if you did it to me.

Have you done it before

No but I have put things in there and one day I broke my hymen so I am not a virgin any more.

I said I don’t think that is losing your virginity – that usually means the first time you have sex with a man and he puts his cock into you.

She was stroking and fingering herself all the while we talked as I was.

Do you like my tits she said, do you want to feel them.

I said I would like to but I shouldn’t

She said I would like you to, I would also like to feel your cock too. I have never felt a cock before.

Oh god I said you will end up getting me locked up.

No I wont she said I really want it all to happen and I think you’re nice and I have had fantasies about you and me fucking each other

I said oh god – you don’t do you

She said I have often thought about it and when I masturbate I think its you doing it to me and fucking me.

I was now really worked up and my hand strokes began to get faster and I spread my legs as I do when I am about to cum and I just started to work myself right up.

Are you getting close to cumming she said

Yes

I want to watch you cum.

She got up and walked over to within a foot of me and was really standing between my legs and fingering herself as well.

Oh god I said as I knew I was only seconds away from spraying cum everywhere and as I did she got down and my first spurt hit her shoulder and the second went on her tits. The third hit her face and she just squatted down and let me spurt cum all over her.

That’s fantastic she said its all warm and gooey like. Its great.

By now I was almost finished and my cum had stopped spurting and was just oozing out the end of my cock onto my hand.

Before I knew it she was holding my cock and she actually got right down and put the top of it into her mouth.

I just let out the biggest moan I have ever done as she sucked the top of my cock clean of cum. I could not believe how good it felt.

She sucked it for about a minute I guess

That was amazing and it tastes just like some girls have told me.

Chrissy stood up and had cum running down her body and off her tits and she even had it all over her face and in her hair.

Thank you for doing that she said I really enjoyed watching you do it and tasting it was even better now I can tell all the girls at school what I have done. A couple have already done it and one even does it to her brother. He has done it to another girl as well and even fucked her. They are a real sexy family.

I said you look a mess.

She said I absolutely love it – It’s the best thing I have done ever. Watching your cock spurt and getting cum on me is unreal.

She was now rubbing her fingers in my cum and sort of massaging it into her skin.
Would you mind if I had a swim now and washed it all off me.
Be my guest

She dived into the pool and swam around washing my cum off her.

When she was ready she got out and began to masturbate herself again and said I have to cum now. Would you like to finger me off.

By now I was so far into trouble with her it wouldn’t matter if I did.

Come over here and sit on my lap.

She came over and sat astride my legs facing me. I spread my legs and this opened her wide.

Oh god she said this feels amazing, you and I sitting her naked and having sex. I proceeded rub her legs and around her virgin slit. She shuddered a bit as I let my finger slip into the fold of her vagina but didn’t penetrate her. I parted her hair to let me see her virgin cunt.

That feel great - it’s the first time anybody other than myself has touched me there on the skin, I have let a boy feel me through my pants but that feels and I love it.

After a few minutes of fingering her I let my finger slip into her and heard her murmur as I finger fucked her gently. She said I love that but now I want something else.

What

I want you to fuck me.

No – you are too young

I will scream rape if you don’t, and what will it look like – you and I naked and cum all over the place. She laughed and said I am only joking but would you please fuck me – it will be my first time and I would love it to be you. Please…….Please Please do I for me.

I said I should be saying no no no but I cant –

Are you sure – how about you getting pregnant – I don’t have any condoms and my guess is you are not on the pill.

I am – I started two months ago – I knew I wanted to have my first fuck back then and I got them so I would be ok. I guarantee I am and you cant get me pregnant.

How about your parents

They don’t know - I got them from family planning and told them I was fucking already.

The girl there was a bit surprised and said arnt you a bit young. I said No and left it there.

I knew what was happening was wrong Chrissy was the 14yo daughter of our neighbour who kept saying yes I want you to fuck me and I kept saying no -its wrong – you are too young and we shouldn’t be even doing this. She said if I didn’t want to I wouldn’t be doing this with you. She was getting more persistent and I knew I really wanted to fuck her but I was a bit scared of her age. She kept assuring me nothing would happen. She didn’t care if it hurt, she couldn’t get pregnant and we had gone this far why not a bit further.

Finally I agreed and I said Chrissy I will do it but I am not happy about it. Where would you like to do it on my bed or where.

Right here where we are

I said seeing its your first time do you want to get on top and control how I go into you as it might be painful.

No I want you to fuck me missionary and cum in me. Then we can try the other ways.

I cant believe you are like this – I have watched you grow up for years but never realised I would be the one to take your virginity.

Chrissy got off my legs and as she did she I wont say I havnt been asked before but the boys havnt done it with anybody either and I want my first time to be my best time. I have always wanted an older man to do it to me the first time so he would know what to do and not some boy also doing it for his first time and cumming quick. I thought about an uncle who isn’t married but I would feel funny with somebody like that fucking me and possibly treating me like a little girl and not a woman and you and now we have gone further than I have with anybody and you treat me right and I like you. I sucked your cock and now I want you to fuck me – I know what I am doing and everything is right for me – this is it and you are right for me.

By now she was positioned and I was down kneeling between her legs and I used two fingers to open her slit and look at her. She was beautiful, all moist and pink and her lips were full and I could see right inside her, I was sure her cunt was going to be big enough to take me in, its just what happens when I get inside her and will it hurt her.

I got my cock which was now bone hard and placed it on her lips and said are you ready

Chrissy looked down at her lips and lightly covered hairy cunt and said put it in I want to see it go in and feel it at the same time.

I pushed slowly and gently and felt the warmth of her vagina surround my cock head. She was firm but not tight. I stopped to see if it was hurting her. She had begun to take me into her virgin cunt and it didn’t seem to be hurting, I looked down at he beneath me - her head to one side and she was smiling but not looking at me directly, it seems she was concentrating on the sensation of my cock entering her virgin vagina for the first time

That’s nice she said - further.

I pushed again and felt the warmth of her cunt envelop my cock and the firmness of her vagina holding my cock against the walls of her cunt firmly but offering no resistance.

Oh god she said that feels amazing – You are almost into me - now go all the way.

I pushed again and I went in up to my balls and she watched every fraction of my cock fill her cunt. I was in as far as I could go, out pubic hair was entwined together.

Chrissy looked up at me and said just leave it in there she said I want to feel the fullness of you right up and inside me. It feels awesome and I could not believe how good it feels. It feels so much better than anything I have had in me before. I just love the feeling of laying here and you on top of me and your cock inside me – it feels awesome. I am a real woman now. I thought that when I had my first period but this is the most wonderful thing to happen to me and the best feeling I have ever had.

Is it hurting?

No everything feels wonderful, I cant believe that it feels this good.

After a minute or so of just laying there on top of her she said now will you fuck me please.

I began to slowly begin fucking her , long slow strokes at first

I am in heaven this feels amazing
I started to fuck her normally and set up a good rhythm between us. She began to move with me and I could not believe this girl of 14 was so good at fucking and it was her first time. Each time I went in deep and our bodies slapped together I could see her small firm tits begin to move and shake with the force I was applying to our fuck. She was enjoying every moment and the smile on her face said it all.

Keep fucking me – I cannot believe its this good – nobody has told me that its like this. I have never enjoyed anything like it in my life. I love it – I love you for doing it to me too.
The feeling of your cock in me is fantastic and I have never imagined it would feel like this. I have masturbated a hundred times and nothing has felt like this before. ……………..Ohhhh shit – OOOOOOO HHHHHHH S H I T ………I think I might be cumming ………Go faster…………. go faster – I am I am going to cum……. oh shit it feels amazing – Harder harder …….ohhhhh shit its happening I am cumming………. Oohhhh shit I am cumming. Nothing has felt this good before ……..Fuck me hard fuck me .

With all the excitement I could not control myself and as she was calling out I started to cum and I went like hell – the noise of us slapping our bodies together and her tits were really shaking as I fucked her so heard I could not remember a better fuck ever. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I could feel the sperm racing up the tube of my cock and out through the head of it into her body, it felt awesome. I kept it going for as long as I could, she was full of my cum and my cock had softened just a little after all my cum had been spent, my balls were aching with the pounding that they got between our bodies as they slammed into her body between her legs. She was full to he op of my cum and some was now leaking out of her I had filled her so full.

Her head was shaking from side to side she was in raptures of it all and her orgasm had been extended now for about a minute.

She said in a soft voice – you will have to stop its beginning to hurt me now – Its not your cock but my clit is so sensitive. I am sorry – have I spoiled your orgasm.

I said no – I came like a steam train - I have never had a better orgasm nor have I had a better fuck – that was the best fuck I have ever had. Chrissy you are the best girl I have ever been with.

She giggled and said I don’t believe you – how many girls have you fucked.

I said about 8 and believe me none have been as good as you.

How many virgins have you had?

You re my third and the other two were hopeless.

Thank you – I could not have wished for my first time to be as good as this – even if I had planned it to be good it would not have been this good. I have never cum like that before. If every time is like that I will never stop fucking ever.
I pulled out of her and stood up and helped her stand up. She looked down between her legs at her cunt

It’s a bit red but it doesn’t look any different and wow --- look at all that cum in me coming out. My hair is full of it.

I said I hope you were not telling me lies about you being on the pill

I promise – I have been on them now for almost two months and my period is due in a few days. Isn’t that a pity we can only do this for two more days and then its over for a week or so.

Chrissy honestly I loved what just happened but this cant go on, I said I don’t know if we should continue to do this together.

Chrissy looked me right in the eye and said promise me you will for a little while if we can be together – That was amazing – my first time - I really love having sex with you and I want to do it a few more times to get to know all about it and you - are my best teacher.

Before Chrissy went home we had kissed passionately and it happened again – no words just the raw passion between us and she pulled me down and I entered her again and we fucked for 10 or 15 minutes – it was without doubt the best fuck I have ever had – she was amazing We did it slowly at times and then other times hard and fast until she came again and I followed moments later.

When the time came to part we kissed and stood there looking at each other holding hands and not wanting to let go of each other – we said nothing but we were both overcome with the longing for each other and the passion of sex between us. It was a feeling of love but I knew I could not love a 14yo, it was purely the emotion of wonderful sex that we had shared. It didn’t matter it was her first time it was the fact we were so good together that was so fantasic.

Every day after that we fucked each other two or three times each day before her period arrived. I took Chrissy in my car to a workmates hobby farm nearby. He only went there at weekends. We could strip off and fuck ourselves stupid and not have to worry about being seen. She was without doubt one of the best fucks I have ever had and being so young worried me for a while but she behaved like a girl much older and to her sex was not something to be stolen but to be enjoyed and we spent many hours just being together in a sexual way and trying out different positions etc.
It took the full two days to actually get down to heavy oral sex. She loved it and so did I. She was very good at it as well and really enjoyed me cumming in her mouth and swallowing my cum. A day or so later I was really worked up and after I fucked her I went down on her. She was full of cum and it made it a bit harder for me to adjust as I had never had oral sex on a girl I had cum in before. Once I did it the first time it was fine. Possibly the hardest thing I found to adjust to, was kissing a 14yo ‘girl’ with an open mouth. She told me she loved me and I said she mustn’t feel that way – we liked each other and we fucked well together.

Chrissy and I continued to fuck regularly every time it was safe for us to be together. We took risks sometimes and we were nearly found a couple of times. At one time her parents became concerned at her mysterious absences but she cooked up some story and they never connected me to her - even though we were connected in the most intimate ways.

We were together for over a year before I was moved interstate in my work. We emailed each other for a month or so professing our love for each other but she soon found a replacement lover and I was sad in one way but relieved in another.

She was the youngest and the best lover I have had, and I am proud to have been with her for as long as we were and to have been the first man to penetrate her young body.

topshaper
12-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Exceptional day off I think great hot story thanks

phlpa
12-10-2009, 04:35 PM
f**king great story mate

Angeal
12-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Great story,
could use a little more editing but other than that really good story.

Pusher268
12-21-2009, 03:58 PM
Nice story, thank you.

corey_cum
12-21-2009, 06:54 PM
it would be a little easier to read if the dialogue was in quotation marks, but other than that, great story

robs8705
06-20-2010, 08:32 AM
nice

Barek
06-26-2010, 06:13 AM
Another smoking hot story! But Megan, this is the second story of yours I've read that was written from a mans point of view. Seeing your picture, I've got to believe you have some stories about sex from a beautiful womans pov!

impulse
06-28-2010, 12:01 PM
What he said! Too bad this story is 2 years old :(

wulantowag
07-19-2011, 09:03 PM
great story

darkenergy134
07-24-2011, 01:38 AM
great one.

jdawgg
07-25-2011, 07:04 PM
nice story

systematic
07-25-2011, 09:15 PM
great story!

Troglodyte
08-27-2011, 05:01 AM
Very hot.

loobinator69
04-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Great story.

actionmaster6
04-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Enjoyed the story. Had a good build to it.

ynglvr
06-10-2012, 09:06 AM
HOLY FUCK.....this is an incredible story, Megan

1red2dogcow
07-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Great story felt like I was there