PDA

View Full Version : An Alternate Plain - Their Story - UPDATED 02/14/2011

April
03-17-2008, 03:31 AM
An Alternate Plain – Her Story

Chapter One

“It is time” she sighs to herself.

Walking through her home, she takes her last looks at the life she feels fortunate enough to have experienced these past ten years. Moving with a regal grace, she goes from room to room, taking in the photos, each one prompting another memory. She stops in front of her wedding photo, feeling the warmth that shines from her loving husband, her companion within this world.

Thinking about the journey and the life they have shared thus far, she protectively rubs her stomach, wishing that she had the time to tell him, thinking about what his reaction to the news would have been.

“I hope I have prepared you enough for what you must now endure” I hope he can forgive me, echo’s through her heart.

She enters their bedroom, and is instantly reminded of their last moments together, the passion they shared can still be felt within the room. Laying on bed inhaling deeply, smelling him, smelling their love, she lifts her hand and with a quick flick of her wrist, the room begins to spin. Their possessions are being strewn about, clothes are flung from the dresser, pictures thrown to the floor, and lamps laying on their sides their globes flickering before they finally go dim.

Leaving the bedroom for the last time, she can hear her faithful and loyal guards, their menacing growls low and deep, reminding her that she is still in danger. Going to them now, she can sense their concern, she can hear them both scratching at the door as she approaches.

“Come on girls, it is time for you to return to your true forms – it is time for us to go home”

“Do you think he is ready, mistress?” the older of the two asks, while stretching her lean body after being finally free of her guard duties, working out ten years of kinks from her young body.

“As much as I can without revealing my secrets, or my knowledge.”

“How much time do we have?” the younger girl asks as she completes her transformation.

Closing her eyes in deep thought, he mind searches for her husband, there his is she smiles to herself as she memorizes the view of her husband with her minds eye. Seeing her husband, she watches his tight firm ass as he is bent over the front of a car, his hands buried within the engine bay struggling with a stubborn nut.

Sensing the danger that is about to attack, she instinctively throws up a shield, protecting him as an explosion blows the front roller door of his workshop off its tracks, and he is knocked to the floor.

“I have always loved you, we will be waiting for you when and if you are ready to come to us. When you wake you will be taken, after that I do not know your fate, as you will have a choice to make. Please choose wisely as the future of my people and the future of our child is dependant on you. Be safe and be strong.”

Suddenly she opens her eyes, and sees the girls before her, waiting for her instruction.

“Ayla, please place an image of your guard forms here for him to find once he returns.” Bowing her head, Ayla answers “Yes Mistress.”

Walking through the house, memorizing all that is held dear to her she turns to Deena the older of the two girls.

“Deena, please make the front door look like there has been an attack here, like it has been kicked in. Please do it quickly, time is now our enemy, we must prepare to return home immediately”

“Yes Mistress”

While her ever-faithful companions carried out their duties, she closes her eyes once more in deep thought.

“It has begun Father, we are on our way home”

“You have done well daughter, you have done your people proud. The council have assembled to ensure your safe return home, you will be protected on your journey.”

“Thank you Father, we must leave now, I have felt the energy of the others, the portal is now open”

“Travel safely & quickly daughter, we eagerly await your return”

Bringing herself back to her conscious state, with one last look at her home, the girls take their place at her side. She lifts her arms out in front of her, turning up her palms – as she silently chants, a purple haze forms a shield around them and within minutes they are gone.

Their home stands there empty, the only thing that remains are the memories and the hope that he will fulfill the prophecy that he was born to.

gobbledoc
03-17-2008, 04:23 AM
An Alternate Plain – His Story

Chapter One

Having been knocked unconscious when my work shop was hit with an explosion, what caused it I’m not sure, but looking around I noticed it blew the roller door of its tracks and assumed that’s what hit me.

Waking with dried blood on my face I got up and looked around everything else was still intact I wondered if I had been a victim of a ram raid. But upon further investigation I realized that nothing was missing just the damaged roller door. I had been there working on a customer’s car, which was giving me some unexpected problems, so that’s why I was there at 3am when it happened.

Worried that my wife would be wondering where the hell I was I grabbed my mobile but no service, this was really nothing unusual as the work shop was in a bit of a dead zone so I picked up the land line but discovered that it was dead to.

Now I was a bit concerned so I grabbed my belongings, jumped into my car and headed home. Once I began driving I could help but notice the deserted streets which I thought was extremely strange it was Saturday morning there was nothing, no shops open, not a living sole, it was like everyone vanished.

Now I was fucking nervous, the eerie sound of my blown v8 echoing off the buildings the radio station was on a loop like it was prerecorded and no one was at the console. I got caught at the traffic lights (the only ones in town) and I thought to myself fuck this and ran the red looking at the Maccas as I did it and was shocked to see that it to, was closed.

The feeling of dread I was getting was not cool at all, there was a knot building in my gut that all was not well.

As I pulled up outside of my home the front door had been kicked in the jam had been shattered into match sticks. Fear and anger was building fast as I walked up the front steps. Once inside I was looking into the bedroom, it was a mess like there had been a struggle but no blood. This gave me a glimmer of hope that she was still alive as the reality that she might not be made me numb.

Walking out the back I could see the body’s of my dogs laying at the back door like they tried to get into protect my wife. It was like they just went to sleep, their paws were bloody where they had been scratching at the back door.

I was getting angry, so angry that it was like the energy buildup in my body flew forth from my clenched fist exploding the tree in the back yard, my nails dug into my palms and my fresh blood dripped to the floor staining the floorboards.

My reason for being, had been taken my best friend, and my lover. Then the loss of our dogs, they were like my children. I wanted to know who or what the fuck happened and make them pay and pay dearly.

I heard movement out the front I turned and headed back through the house, once I was in the front yard, I could feel a presence but I couldn’t see anything, it was like I was being watched but by who I was unsure.

Hearing a vehicle driving down the empty streets piqued my senses. It sounded like a 4x4, then out of the corner of my eye I saw it coming from the main road leading through the town. I could see men hanging off the sides armed with guns yelling and shouting, and I seemed to be the source of their interest.

I walked to the front of the property as they pulled up and jumped off the vehicle. A large scruffy looking man demanded to know why I hadn’t been taken to the camps.

“What fucking camps?”

“The re-education camp you slave.” Which was proceeded by a blow from his night stick. I could feel fresh blood trickle down my face and the energy build up again. I stood and with a burst of electricity sent my attackers flying.

Then from nowhere I was hit by an energy blow which rendered me immobile, it was like I was tied but I had no bonds. Then a dragon landed and from its back jumped a half human half reptile.

As it approached me with a sinister smile “You’re an unusual specimen, you can tap the energy but you can’t control it. Your species aren’t usually able to do that.”

He paused to look at me, I could feel his yellow eyes boring deep into my mind “We will have to study you more”

“Who or what the fuck are you?”I spat back at it.

“I am a superior species and your kind is usually only good as beasts of burden or cannon fodder for us.”

He began to circle around me, like he was studying me “But you your different we might have to study you more, you may be a candidate for our breeding program “

“First chance I get I’ll turn you into feed for your pet there” I returned.

He burst into laughter “You need re-education. Your attitude will change, I guarantee it” with that he picked me up like a sack and threw me over his shoulder and remounted his beast. As we lifted into the air I could see my house disappearing beneath us, and I could see parts of the town and some of the houses were burning to the ground.

After 15 minutes of flight, I could see a large compound with people herded in like cattle. That’s where they were being taken for processing, or that’s what I was to find out later.
Soon we landed then the lights went out.

Scorpio8
03-17-2008, 04:40 AM
So far this has laid a solid foundation for what I think
will be many more surprises to come for this character.

Fine work here Gobbledoc, a well done format and
very good use of detail to set the tone of the
storyline.

Starting out with a bang even in the literal sense got
my attention. Hee Hee

Good show!!!

Scorpio8
03-17-2008, 04:52 AM
Ahhh, a few more secrets revealed as to what is taking
place between "his tale" and this one.

There's plenty of mystery and magic afoot here I suspect
and so far this is setting things up very nicely.

Well done in weaving the two tales to blend the storyline
togther so that events are unfolded through the eyes
of each character.

Mighty fine work here!!!

davesmistress
03-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Very cool indeed

Thanks for the new addition....:)

davesmistress
03-17-2008, 10:38 AM
Very cool indeed...a Duo story...Cool concept...thanks

April
03-18-2008, 05:24 AM

Chapter Two

Deep within the cool, damp forest, the dappled light giving the illusion of thousands of natural spotlights, lighting the forest floor, all was quiet. No animals could be seen grazing, there was no hunters stalking their prey, even the smallest forest dwelling animals avoided this area sensing a hidden danger.

A small clearing hidden deep under the canopy of the forest, stood twelve ancient oak tree’s, each tree’s branches were intertwined with the tree to each side forming a perfect circle in the centre of the clearing.

Slowly a breeze begins to whip around the trucks of the trees, gently rustling their leaves. The blowing wind becomes stronger, churning within the safety of the circle that the oaks naturally provide. With the increased speed, a low hum could be heard, as if the wind was creating its own supply of electricity, when suddenly a brilliant purple haze could be seen forming within the centre.

In minutes, the purple haze fills the centre of the clearing then explodes sending shockwaves of energy throughout the forest. Once the winds calm and the forest returns to the serenity it once had and she can be seen with her loyal guards by her side.

The rustling of the leaves once again disrupt the peacefulness of the forest, as the three women watched the circle of trees begin their transformation. Each intertwined branch slowly began its retreat, leaves retraced their paths back to the buds they once were then absorbed back into the disappearing branches. As the twelve trunks of the ancient oaks were becoming just a shadow of their previous grandeur, the silhouette of a large wolf could be seen forming within the centre of each dwindling trunk.

“Mistress Tamara, we are here to protect you on your journey home. This is you Fathers wish and request” the pack leader addressed her with a slight bow of his head.

“I am grateful to you and your people for providing us with safe passage”

The three women, flanked by their wolf pack, began the day long journey home to Tamara’s people. Ranked as the High Priestess amongst the members of her homeland, she had been sorely missed within the Royal Compound as well as the village that surrounded it during the ten years that she was preparing him.

A task that she took on with trepidation, and some reluctance. It was along time to not only leave her family and duties, but along time to be away from her Plain and her time.

She began to think about him again, her natural instinct sent her mind searching for his presence as it had done some many times before. He was in her Plain, she could feel him, and it warmed her heart and eased some of the pain knowing that he was still alive. She broke the contact quickly, knowing that the Reptilians would find her if she kept the connection open for to long.

“He is still alive, He has made it through the portal.” Tamara informed her travelling companions.

They all breathed a sigh of relief, even though some were caught up in their own thoughts, and others ever watchful for any danger that may suddenly present itself. They all knew how much hope that was riding on the chosen ones shoulders, and if he failed to fulfill his destiny, it would be reflected badly on Tamara and the council.

Through the heat of the day, the party continued with a fast pace towards the village. Stopping only for food and water to replenish their exhausted bodies. As the sun slowly began its descent, they could smell smoke from hearth fires, food cooking for evening meals and they knew that they had been returned safely home.

A greeting party was waiting for them at the entrance for the Royal Compound.

“Mistress Tamara, it is so wonderful to finally have you home with us again. You have done us all proud.”

“Thank you Kaliana it is so good to be home with you all again, and it is great to see you again” as they embrace with such a familiarity that would cause any one to question the time that Tamara had been away from her home.

Turning to the wolf pack, Tamara signals to the lead wolf.

“Thank you for returning me to my home, My Father and I are deeply in your debt for the assistance that you have provided to me today”

With a nod of his head, the pack turned and disappeared into the shadows, becoming one again with the forest.

“Mistress, your father has asked me to take you straight to your suite, where you and your companions will be bathed and properly attired before you are to be officially welcomed home by the High Council”

“I am right behind you Kaliana, Lead the way” she flashed a brilliant smile at her faithful servant and followed to the suite of rooms that she had called her home over ten years ago.

Stepping into the tranquil rooms, Tamara as flooded with memories of her life before she left to protect and prepare the chosen one. There was a great happiness within these walls mixed with the later stresses of the challenges her people were facing.

Eager to be reunited with her family and the council, Tamara crossed the formal sitting room into her private suite and continued into the large luxurious baths. Ayla and Deena came straight to her side, and began their task of undressing their Mistress.

Feeling to cool breeze caress her naked body, she instantly felt her nipples harden with the cool kisses the wind was placing on the most intimate areas of her body. Tamara slowly stepped down into the large stone hot spring, finding a place to sit and let the hot water works its magic on her tired muscles, she returned her attentions to the girls as they began to undress to prepare for their bath.

Wading to her side, the girls began to carefully cleanse their Mistress’s firm young body, taking great care in the ritual. It had been ten years since the three girls had bathed together, and it was something that all three had missed.

Leaning back, Tamara let out a soft whimper, enjoying the pleasure that the girls were stirring in her body. Her sensitive nipples stood proud and erect needing to be caressed, needing to feel their hot tongues swirl around them.

Sensing the increased arousal in their Mistress, the girls changed their actions knowing that this was now more about pleasing her than bathing her. Ayla repositioned herself behind Tamara, bringing her Mistress tightly against her young body. She began to caress her body, exploring the treasure which she had been denied these past years.

Cupping her breasts in her hands, she brought her mouth down to her neck, inhaling her scent before kissing her, gently nipping at her neck, shoulders and ears. Tamara pushed back against Ayla, slowly rubbing herself against the young girls hot sex, arousing herself more in the process.

Leaning in from the front of her Mistress, Deena gave Tamara a playful lick on each nipple, the dove straight in for the full lips the framed her waiting mouth, and began caressing her tongue with her own as she claimed her mouth in a deep passionate kiss.

Deena began to place a trail of kisses down Tamara’s body, between her breasts, over her flat stomach and then skipping the cause of her desire, she continued her path down one thigh, before slowly returning up the other.

Tamara expectantly parted her thighs and lifted herself to Deena, full of an impatient need for her desire to be released.

Ayla moved from her position, took her Mistress’s hands and moved her to the edge of the baths, she then took her place behind Tamara once again.

Once Tamara was settled and comfortable, Deena took her place between her thighs, enjoying the intoxicating scent of passion that was being released from her Mistress. Kissing the insides of each of her things, she gave Tamara a quick flick of her tongue across her swollen clit and was rewarded with her sweet nectar and a deep moan.

Deena continued circling her tongue around her aroused clit, gently sucking it into her mouth. She released Tamara’s clit from her mouth and received a disappointed whimper, which soon became a lust filled groan as Deena skillfully used her tongue to part the folds of Mistress’s heated sex, and delving her tongue deep inside.

Tamara began to thrust her hips to meet each lick of Deena’s tongue, increasing the pace, feeling herself coming closer to her release. She could feel Ayla’s soft hands caressing her breast and rubbing her hardened nipples between her fingers, her hot breathe on her neck.

Deena removed her tongue from her Mistress’s hot wet sex and replaced them with her fingers, plunging them deep inside her and she began to massage her most intimate places, while working her tongue and mouth on her swollen clit.

Tamara could feel her release, bubbling just below the surface, a deep passion waiting for the fire to ignite the explosion.

All it took was a gentle nibble on her sensitive clit and Tamara’s body was consumed with her desire, she screamed out her pleasure and her cum flooded Deena’s face as if in reward for her efforts.

Kept high on the wave of her orgasm, Ayla & Deena lapped up their Mistress’s juices before allowing her to ease back into the bath.

The girls went back to the task of bathing their Mistress just as Kaliana entered the room.

“Mistress Tamara, I have your gown laid out for you”

“Thank you Kaliana, would you help me dress, so that the girls may finish their bath?”

“Of course Mistress”

As Tamara and Kaliana left the room, Ayla and Deena rushed for one another. Ten years of passion needed to be released, and their need was too great to wait.

Scorpio8
03-18-2008, 06:24 AM
Now we see how things will develop as Tamara has found
herself home once more.

Lavish details to help create a visual image of the setting for
this tale.

Using the senses of touch, sight, etc to fashion those mental
pictures for the reader goes a long way to making a story all the
more interesting and draw them in.

Bathing her as they did, just delicious and makes the mouth
water to savor those sweet juices and that supple flesh.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm~ GOOD!!! :6_tongue:

gobbledoc
03-20-2008, 11:29 PM

Chapter Two

Jumping into the coupe and firing the bitch up, I was trying to control the anger that was boiling inside me. I was pissed off at my supplier, they sent me a dud crate motor for this rod and of all days it’s our wedding anniversary and I’m running late.

Luckily I had managed to at least pick up a couple of bottles of Ricca Donna earlier in the day, some flowers and a white gold bracelet for her present, but after running three hours late - how the fuck I was going to make this up to her?

Tamara would have had something special, a surprise waiting for me at home, and like a dumb ass I’m late. After ten years you think I could get this right. Heading home with my gifts and preparing to cop it for being late, I started to clear my mind and think of her and her curves that shapely ass and the way her body curved up to her ample bust, the way she smelt and tasted, so needless to say by the time I got to the front of my home I was straining in my overalls.

Gathering the gifts and heading inside, the house was dark except for the ambient glow from the bedroom. I walked in to the room and what I saw and smelt spurred on my lust. She was laying there sleeping, naked as the day she was born but partly covered by the satin sheets with just a little tease of breast showing. I quietly slipped into the bathroom and got cleaned up, then grabbed a couple of glasses and headed back to the bedroom.

Putting the glasses down on the side table, I then knelt on the edge of the bed gently kissing her on the cheek then slowly kissing my way down her side removing the sheet as I go. When reaching her hip I playfully nipping her ass cheek.

Nibbling and licking down her thigh and calf then back up again, as I do she stops playing possum and rolls onto her back and as come back up she parts her thighs slowly giggling as I work my along her inner thigh .

The intoxicating aroma of her arousal hits me like a brick, sending an electric pulse to my cock which is now aching hard, but I am a man on a mission skirting around her tasty pussy teasing all the way with my tongue and warm breath occasionally nibbling, then I run my tongue along the edges of her outer lips tasting her dew that is seeping from within the ultimate treasure.

All the time she is begging me not to tease any more, pushing her legs further apart. I run my tongue from between her ass cheeks across her rosebud then over the entrance of her sweet tunnel up to her little button of ecstasy. Flicking it playfully with my tongue, Tamara grab’s my hair and pulls my face to her pussy, begging me…

“Eat me fuck you, stop teasing me you naughty man. I want you to suck my cunt and make me come all over your face, and then I want you to fuck me.”

Playfully lapping at her cunt being rewarded with a whimper of frustration as I prolong and heighten her state of arousal, then finally succumbing and taking her swollen clit between my lips sucking and flicking it with the tip of my tongue, then gently taking her clit between my teeth and dragging over it to the tip, as I do this I slip my come hither finger into her and start to massage her g-spot.

Holding on for the ride as she starts to buck with the approach of her first climax of the evening, but I ease up to let it subside a little before I return to my assault on her sex, keeping her on the edge till she can no longer stand it.

“Make me cum you fucking teasing son of a bitch, I need it, I want it now!”

Deciding to let her cum, I step up the ministration until she grabs my hair trying to pry my face from her cunt then as the wave of her orgasm hits, her thighs clamp around my ears and she nearly rips my head off as she bucks and writhes, its almost like she is being electrocuted with ecstasy .

“Come here and fuck me you naughty man”

I slowly lick my way up her stomach, stopping at her nipples to suck and nibble and then tasting her sweat all the way up to the nape of her neck and then her earlobe, as I do this I guide my aching hard cock to the entrance of her sex. When the tip touched the entrance, it was like scalding hot sensation as she envelopes me to the hilt. I stop, enjoying the sensation of being completely joined with my soul mate.

Slowly I begin withdrawing till just the tip is inside her, she lifts her hips trying to suck me back in. trying to show her just who is in control, I growl and thrust into her pinning her to the bed doing my best not to cum. I begin again by slowly thrusting in and out of her hot, tight tunnel, and then as my pleasure builds, I get to the point that I lose control.

Once the line of control has been crossed, it becomes pure lust. We thrash in animal passion to a climax that has every nerve ending charged to the point of euphoria, and climax together as my cum which has been boiling along the shaft of my cock, finally explodes in her womb.

Collapsing together in a sweaty, tangled mess - she runs her nails along my skin causing my cock to pulse inside her producing a sultry giggle from her…

“I guess you’re a bit horny tonight? Happy Anniversary horny hubby”

Brought back to the cold harsh reality of a world without her, I was suspended stark naked in a white room, when through the silence a voice boomed

“Ah! I see that you are now finally awake. You are an interesting specimen indeed, your D.N.A seems to be very different to that of the rest of your species “

“Fuck you! Why am I here?” I scream out full of hatred towards the direction of the voice.

“You’re here because we think your DNA could add to our breeding program”

“And what if I don’t co-operate” I was looking around the room, trying to find an escape.

“Oh you will” was the reply I received in an amused tone.

I looked around I couldn’t see any windows no speakers so how was this being talking to me, was it in my head or was it some type of illusion, was I just not seeing what was real and what wasn’t?

I began clearing my mind, letting go of the anger and the hurt. As soon as I did this my surroundings started to change and I could see my captors and the room for real.

I looked at the being “You really should do something with your décor” my voice startled him as he was facing away from me he turned and looked at me.

“You can see me and the room?”

“Yes. Why do you seem surprised? It is as if you think I was not capable of controlling myself” feeling a little more confident.

“Your kind can’t control your thoughts that well, even the most spiritual of your kind can’t do that"

“Well I can and I am, release me and I may let you live” wondering if I had gotten a little too cocky now.

He burst into a fit of laughter. “You’re a comedian! You may be able to beat the mind control spell but that’s not going to make me fear you”

“How do know what I’m capable of? Granted I’m still learning what I’m capable of but one shouldn’t underestimate their opponent, especially since I have nothing to lose"

“That maybe true, but your still just a slave - mine to do with as I wish. If you escape they will capture you and bring you back to me like a naughty pet.” laughing as he said that.

The more I cleared my mind of fear and thought the more I was able to move. Finally I was able to move, my invisible bonds seemed to be loosening, and much to his distress I could see fear in his eyes.

“By the gods how did your break your bonds your just a human?”

“What bonds? You have no control over me, I am my own master” Saying this as I finally stood free of my binds, he shrieked like a wounded animal and ran from the room.

I surveyed the room then looked at my reflection on the metallic wall, I was naked. Looking around for some type of clothing, I picked up a shirt that was neatly folded and placed on a shelf. It was much too big, but I put it on feeling venerable in my nakedness. As the material touched my skin it formed to my torso like a second skin. This made me uneasy but I had no choice there was a pair of leather jeans once I put them on they did the same thing.

I could hear a commotion outside deciding that it was unwise to stay and find out what it was, I grabbed some boots and what looked like a sword, a bow and quiver and exited through the window, just as a blot of blue light exploded the timber around the window. I fell to the ground, it was a bit of a drop but not too far.

I began running for my life towards a tree line I could see in the distance, hearing screams from behind me. The landscape was like nothing I had seen near my home, this was forest and vegetation.

As I fled into the forest I could feel some one or thing watching me not knowing weather friend or foe I ran like a rabbit from a pack of dogs. Finally slowing from exhaustion, I stopped by a stream taking a drink. The water was sweet like nothing I had ever tasted, then a voice came to me from across the water.

“You are unlike any slave I have seen before, where did they find you?”

Stumbling back out of fear and fright landing flat on my back I was laying there looking straight up into a very large eye of a dragon its scales changing colour with the light.

davesmistress
03-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Very cool second chapter

Thanks

gobbledoc
03-29-2008, 04:21 AM

Chapter Three

“Easy little one, I will not harm you. I’m a free dragon - not a servant of those that captured you”

“Where am I and what the hell is going on?”

“You’re an inquisitive one aren’t you? Calm down and I’ll try to explain. The Reptilians raid your dimension every few thousand years for slaves and foot soldiers, this is because their breeding program seems to go amiss and their breeders become sterile so they need to introduce some new blood”

“But I don’t understand how could they do this and there be no record in our history?”

“Simple really. They do this under the cover of conflict, your country was attacked by a hostile army and most of the city’s were destroyed, therefore the records were corrupted and no one will even notice the camp you seen, which was the portal where they processed their booty - as it were”

“How do you know what I saw?”

“Simple I saw it in your mind. I am able to search through your memories like a book. I can see you have pain for your lost mate and your dogs. Their death would have been painless, but as for you mate - her fate remains to be seen. There are others of your kind in the forest I can take you to them; they too have escaped their captors - although you may be a little strange to them.”

The dragon paused as if to gather her thoughts. “Males rarely escape; they are usually killed or captured before the tree line. The Reptilian will not enter the forest as there are creatures in here that will hunt and devour them before they get more that twenty feet past the forest, so if a slave makes the tree line they have a chance”

“Should I be worried about these creatures?” A little fear showing through in my voice.

“No. They have empathy for the human race, they feel that one day a human will rid this planet of the reptile curse”

“Why are you telling me, I’m sure I would have made a quick snack for you?”

“True, but there is something about you that is like a lost puppy, besides I prefer nuts and berries to meat and bones - less things to get stuck in your teeth” with a roar of laughter the dragon walked deeper into the forest. As we walked she told me not to dwell in the clearings as the reptilians will net you from the air so I should stay in the cover of the trees if I didn’t want to be recaptured.

I suddenly became aware of a presence, a feeling that we were being watched “ah you sense them to, you are in tune with your surroundings. I wonder - nah it couldn’t be?”

“What couldn’t it be?”

“There is a legend told by us dragon of one that will lift the curse on our land, you see even we have to say hidden till we are old enough to handle the Reptilian otherwise we become slaves like you humans.”

“Who is watching us?”

“Elvin most likely, they are very guarded. They have been watching since you were brought to the Reptilian dwelling and sensed something different as did I, something magical and the magic is strong in you “

All of a sudden ropes dropped from the canopy and we were circled by a group of female warriors.

“Who is he?” they demanded from the dragon.

“Are you talking about me? I’m Michael - I was a captive of those scaly vermin but I escaped”

“I’ll ask you again dragon, who is this and why do you bring him here? How do you know he’s not a spy to bring them here and take us all to be their beasts of burden and pleasure?”

“Listen here bitch I would know if he were a spy. He loathes these creatures unlike you who has a soft spot, or is it a wet spot for one?” the dragon spat at the one who appeared to be in charge.

“Wait a fucking minute, that’s different we were raised together”

“Still he is one of them so that makes you a greater threat. Besides you are not the one that makes the decisions around here so why don’t you lizard fuckers move before you get hurt”

As the dragon said this she moved forward knocking two of the warriors aside. I sheathed my sword and followed making sure I watched their every move. Soon we were a fair distance away from the group.

“Do they willingly interact with the reptilians?”

“Yes little one. They have this notion that some are good and will change, that there will be a time when we will all live in peace together. In reality they are just playthings that have their freedom. When their masters get bored with them they disappear and no one will even notice.”

“That is sad. Why would the human population let this go on? Surely they are a threat to those who have escaped are they not?”

“Not really, they have no influence in the community and really the small band you saw are the only ones that exist so let them go, they will soon find the error of their ways not unlike the way some of the religions in your dimension self destructive and soon disappear”

“So where are we going?”

“We are going to see the Tribal Queen, as she will be rather interested in you just as the Elvin. Their numbers have been growing as we near the village.”

“I just thought that was just my imagination. Why don’t they just show themselves?”

“You must understand little one, you are the first male to escape in nearly two hundred years. In this plain a healthy human male will live to the ripe young age of 250 to 300 years, so to the inhabitants of this plain you are just a child”

“Child! Who are you calling a child? I’m in my late thirties”

Chuckling at my reaction the dragon replied “and I am only 2000 years old just a hatchling for my kind, so you see you are but an infant in this world”

Still looking very bemused at me as we walked, there was something else following us. It wasn’t the elves or the warrior wenches, it was as if the trees were walking with us. The dragon noticed my concern and smiled “Yes they too are intrigued, you are different - they can sense that and it has piqued their curiosity. It is amusing me to no end that it makes you uneasy; you seem to have attracted a lot of attention that you don’t really want”

“Yeah, well I was never good in the spotlight. What is so different about me that there is so much interest?”

“Look at your reflection in the water, the clothes that you wear are that of the Reptilian but you are human, the clothing formed to your skin and that shouldn’t have happened. You carry weapons and yourself with confidence and pride. These are characteristics that humans here do not have, especially at your young age. That and the fact that magic flows through you veins so strongly that you have a blue aura”

The leather tunic I was wearing was changing as we spoke while watching my reflection. It was becoming a fine intricate chain mail, the trousers were receiving golden patterns, the boots I wore had silver and gold accents my balding head was now covered with long silver-gray hair reaching halfway down my back. There were other physical changes that weren’t apparent at this time, but I would realize these soon enough.

When we approached the out skirts of the village, there didn’t seem to be any men present. It wasn’t until we came to the front of a massive oak tree with double doors at the base, that I saw a male. He was old and looked as if he hadn’t done a day’s work in his life - looking like a sculptured model, almost feminine. He eyed me with caution as a large group of women gathered, most looked like life had been hard for them. They were still very beautiful in an Amazonian kind of way, muscular in a feminine way, but I noticed that there seemed no be no children, the youngest that I saw looked like early twenties. Some had Elvin traits, a slight peak on the ears, and eyes like pools that a man could get lost in. The sound of those large doors opening snapped me back to reality or at least my current situation.

An entourage of heavily armoured women approached us, bows strung swords drawn ready for battle. They formed a wall between us and the Queen, she was like a goddess, large eyes that were so deep, they were a light brown almost gold, her hair was very long and plated in a pony tail that had what looked like golden thread weaved into it. Her shimmering gown was almost translucent, showing a hint of the wonder underneath. Mentally I reprimanded myself for dishonouring the memory of my wife - “control your lust you bastard” I said to myself much to the amusement of the dragon.

“You are human and she is a very fine specimen of your race, besides for all you know your mate may have perished in the raids - there had been a struggle, so you don’t know”

“That’s just it I don’t know and I’m disgusted with myself for being so weak”

“You do realize that they test all the females they take for fertility, so she may have been left behind as she was low in the fertility spectrum”

“She was still able to have children” I shot back in anger.

“I wasn’t meaning that she was not worthy I’m just saying that they are looking for specific traits like fertility or strength, dexterity, good servant qualities, they are not attracted on a personal level just functional”

“It’s like I’m in hell and this is my temptation. I know what you meant, I just can’t accept that they would take me and not her.”

Our discussion was interrupted by a soft smooth voice, a voice almost dripping like honey. “Welcome to my village dragon, you honour us with your presence, and who is this?” indicating towards me.

“This is Michael. He escaped from the Reptilian; he was part of their latest harvest of the earth dimension but has since gone through many mental and physical changes. Our planet seems to agree with him and him with it, like they are connected somehow. I would have to seek council with the elders for more information but as it stands he needs sanctuary and guidance.”

“He is a fine specimen, your right our planet does seem to be very kind to him. He can stay with the old one at the other end of the village. Athena - escort him to the old ones training lodge and stop gawking you little bitch on heat”

With an amused giggle she addressed the dragon “He looks good enough to eat”

As I was being lead away down a path to a lodge that had very ornate carvings of god like warriors baring various weapons, my guide was a young woman dressed in harem type attire which my body was appreciating very much. She knocked on the big oak door as it opened she scurried away leaving me standing there in front of a tall statuesque framed male whom looked like he may have been an elf.

“Welcome Michael. I have been waiting for you”

“You have? But I just got here how, who, what?”

“I sensed your arrival to our plain, you have raw power and with my help I think you can be a great warrior and even maybe the answer our plain’s need to find peace”

“Forgive my ignorance are you Elvin?”

“Yes and no. I’m a half breed as the women out there like to call me, my mother was human my father was Elvin”

“You say that as if it were a curse”

“It is the way things are here at the moment. I’m not permitted to find a human mate and the Elvin will not give me the time of day as I’m a mixed blood so I train and meditate to channel my energy’s. You on the other hand have piqued the interest of not only the Queen but also some Elvin women of substance, which is a first - there may be hope for me yet.” Laughing as he said this.

“So when do we start training?”

“You are eager, why so?”

I thought for a moment “Because for some reason I seem to be very drawn towards the fairer sex, it’s like an animal thing that makes me very uneasy. I just lost my wife in the raids and I’m in a whirlwind, I haven’t grieved or accepted the possibility that she maybe dead so yes I’m eager. I want to be ready for battle and I need to find out one way or the other”

“If she wasn’t taken in the raids then she might as well be dead, as you can never go back to your dimension. But I will help you train, so in the morning we will start but for now we eat, drink and reflect to rid our minds of all distractions.”

I looked around the room, I saw a few men who seemed to be meditating.

One approached me and he held out his hand in greeting “my name is heath and you are?”

“Michael” offering my hand “What is it that you do here?”

“We are breeders, that is our purpose - we do not do manual labour or anything other than that”

“That doesn’t make sense, how can you not train and prepare for battle or work with your hands?”

“That’s the way it is, that is our purpose in life - the way it has always been” I walked away from him in horror and disgust, he had no will or drive and it made my skin crawl.

“What is your name?” I asked the hall master.

He smiled at me “I thought you would never ask. I am Baneroot.” Giving me his hand and offering a firm shake. “I feel your mood towards the breeder and I know how you feel, I to have contempt for them. They are so weak and soft it makes my skin crawl as well. But enough of that, I have some people I want you to meet, they are Elvin and Masters of their chosen fields, it should be quite an interesting night”

“When will they arrive?”

“Soon, so head over to the main residence and get ready there. I will call you when they arrive.”

I wandered over to the main residence, headed through the main sitting room and straight into the bathroom. Sinking my worn, exhausted body into the bath, I was instantly revived - the water felt so good it was if it was massaging every muscle in my body it was if it had life of its own. The bath seemed to feel almost erotic.

Lying there with my eyes closed, I recapped everything that had happened. It was like a bad dream. Even worse was the heartache, a pain that I could not share especially with the one that had my heart as she was now gone as far as I knew. I felt confused because my body was betraying me with the women that I have seen, it seemed like I was constantly as hard as rock, which was a bit unnerving.

I knew that I had to relieve my need, and relieve it fast, because the guests would be here at any moment.

I opened my eyes to watch in wonder as the water began to move like a whirlpool around the base of my cock, then it seem to rise up my hard shaft forming a water like hand. The hand firmly gripped me and was soon stroking my cock with an experienced rhythm that was sure of its purpose. It was not long before I could feel the heat of my seed, a deep boiling that I could feel from the very depths of my body, to the very sensitive tip of my hard-on.

Crying out with the force of the most explosive eruption in my life, I watched as my seed sprayed everywhere, feeling the relief with each new explosion, but I watched in fascination as it seemed to disappear as it made contact with anything solid. I sunk back into the bath, enjoying the first moment of peace within my mind and body since this whole ordeal had started. After what seemed like forever, but it must have been only few seconds then there was a knock at the door.

“There are clothes out here on the night stand - the guests are here so I will see you soon”

“I’ll be there soon“

I got out of the bath and dried off, then as I left I heard a giggle – turning back to the bath, the water waved good bye as it disappeared down the drain. The clothing on the nightstand was soft and elegant and as soon as the material touched my body, like the clothes I wore before they formed to my physique. I headed out into the room where there were several eleven but there were elemental figures also there talking. They stopped as I entered the room and Baneroot waved me over.
“Michael, come meet some friends” a water elemental walked up and introduced himself as Elu.

“I think you met my sister“he smiles as he shakes my hand “she can be a little forward but she is harmless“

Baneroot and the others also walked over and started talking to me

“So Michael, you are the one the Reptilian are in turmoil over! Because of you they are now divided in their purpose and this hasn’t happened in millennia - it’s a dawn of a new age. Maybe you are the breath of fresh air this plain has been needing?“

Just then the female water element entered the room she came over

”We haven’t been formally introduced; I am Sabina“with a coy knowing smile, I went red as a beetroot.

“Michael, It was nice to meet you“ she giggled and with a little butt wiggle walked off to talk with others in the room

“You have made quite an impression on her” Baneroot said with a smile

After a lot of small talk, the party dwindled and Baneroot was in a deep discussion with an Elvin.

“I am going to get some sleep, I will leave you gent’s with your discussion I will see you in the morning“

I left and went to my room and settled in for a restless night. Images and dreams kept haunting me including the incident in the bath. I woke and dressed for training feeling the urge to focus on something other than the feminine parade that seemed to confronting me and my neither regions. It was like everything was placed on my path to distract me from my purpose - being to trained for battle, but it seems like this place is sex charged. “Fuck I need to train” were the thoughts screaming through my mind as I walked into the training room. Baneroot was standing looking a little worse for wear.

“What did you get up to last night you look like you haven’t slept” laughing, enjoying his apparent hangover.

“Yeah well I didn’t really but you get that. Are you ready to train?“

“Is the Pope Catholic?” then realizing that Baneroot had no idea what the hell I meant as the look on his face said it all, then he realized that it was something from my dimension and started laughing

We trained hard and at the end of it I felt free and relaxed. It was a type of euphoria that I had not felt before, Baneroot was looking at me, like he was sizing up an opponent “you thrive on combat like no one I have ever met, it is like battle is a drug that spurs you on. I think that it is time to introduce you to the guru“

Walking towards the rear of the room beckoning me to follow him, we entered the room at the far end where were greeted by a small elderly man.

“Welcome Michael, your magic is strong. Baneroot has you physical training taken care of and I will help you with the mental and magical training. Do you know why you are so special?” not waiting for an answer to his question, he continue on “Because either you or your offspring will end the rule of the Reptilian.”

“That is a prediction that makes me uneasy“ I answered in complete shock.

“Not a prediction but a prophecy, one that was written long ago. Now it’s time to train. “ As he said that I felt a pain in my mind that radiated from my limbs I pushed it back to its source and out of my body.

The old man smiled “You are good the best they have sent me yet. “

“I don’t know what you mean but there is a problem I have at the moment, if its female and willing I want to fuck it no matter what form it may be. I don’t understand it - I love my wife more that life its self and I feel that I’m betraying that, it’s wrong but my lusts and desires seems to want to control me“

“Not really, you will find that if you just go and do it things will become more clearer“

“What are you fucking serious?“

Looking at me as if he had just gave me a order “I do not joke or trivialize these things, go and get laid and clear your head so we can train and succeed with you fucking destiny. Now get out till you resolve this“

I Stormed out of the training hall and down the path, heading straight out of the village and passing several people but I did not even noticing them or my surroundings.

Scorpio8
03-30-2008, 01:58 PM
Two new installments and both bringing us further into
this realm of mystic and magical goings on.

I like the little barbs that are inserted through the storyline
as well, lizard fuckers, now that really paints a vivid picture. :winknudge:

It's too bad they don't have those kind of whirpool baths
on the market just yet, that would give one more reason not
to wait until Saturday night to get cleaned up. Hee Hee

A wonderful mix of the erotic and fantasy blended to
give a delicious flavor.

April
04-06-2008, 07:35 AM

Chapter Three

Tamara watched the two girls with some envy; the deep bond that had been strongly forged between the two of them was unbreakable. She never discouraged the connection that they shared, knowing how important it was to have someone by your side that was willing to love who you were – not what you were expected to be.

“Mistress Tamara, your Father is waiting for you in the sitting room ready to escort you to Council”

“Thanks Kaliana. Could you please see to the girls and hurry them along please”

“Yes Mistress” with a small nod, Kaliana quickly headed over to the girls who were both oblivious to her entrance.

With a soft giggle to herself, Tamara turned to the sitting room doors, straightened her gown, and checked her appearance one last time before taking a deep breath and entering the room where her father was waiting.

“Come here and let me have a good look at you. Tamara my beautiful daughter, you have blossomed into a real beauty while you were away.”

“Thank you daddy” as she walked straight into her fathers outstretched arms. “I have missed you, how have you been?”

“I am, much better knowing you are safe and back home with us again, are you ready to address the Council?”

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, Tamara turns to her father. “Ready as I will ever be, lead the way” with a melodic laugh, she hooks her arm with her Fathers and they stride with a regal confidence as they travel through the halls. Turning the last corner, they came face to face with the gathered members of the High Council.

With polite nods and warm smiles, Tamara weaved her way through the 38 members that formed the Council, and quickly slipped into her private council chamber. She was soon joined by her Father as well as her faithful guards.

“Ayla & Deena, please see to the Council, make sure they are seated and then please let the kitchen know that we will begin soon”

“Yes Mistress” they answered and bowed in unison before quickly leaving the inner chambers.

Tamara suddenly felt her Fathers presence at her side, and was thankful for his comfort and his support. She knew how difficult this meeting was going to be, the questions regarding her actions while she was away, the need for knowledge regarding the chosen one, but all those problems paled next to her concerns when she had to confront the man she had left behind.

Embracing his daughter “Are you ready Tamara, the council awaits. Ten years is along time”

Stepping back from her fathers arms, Tamara stood tall and proud, leaving her inner chamber she strode full of confidence through the main doors that led directly into the Great Council Hall. Each step was taken with a purpose, her head held high as she felt 38 sets of eyes watching her every step and knowing that some of them still questioned her age and inexperience, especially when holding such a high position.

Tamara was first inline to become the next High Priestess once her mother had stepped down from the position, but due to her mother’s untimely death, Tamara had to step into the position earlier than she had planned and without the necessary training. It was a position that she had to learn quickly as she adjusted. Learning who she should align herself with, who could or could not be trusted among the Council, what her responsibilities were, who she must answer to, and who must answer to her.

Taking her place at the head of the Council meeting table, her Father seated to her right, stands and address’s the assembly.

“Ladies and Gentleman, it is with the greatest of pleasures that I stand here before you today and welcome you to the first meeting of the High Council in ten years. Ten long years we have waited with a great hope and expectation for the return of my daughter and the news of our one chance of peace and freedom” he paused for a moment, as if to gather his thoughts but seemingly changing his mind.

“Please stand with me to welcome home our High Priestess Tamara”

A loud applause erupted from the assembled council, some clapping and cheering and other calling out well wishes to their well loved Council member.

“Thank you Father and thank you all for your warm welcomes. Tonight I would like to spend sometime bringing you all up to date with the progress made during my absence and give you all a brief explanation of my future plans. Then I would like to hear your reports of what I have missed during my years away, but first we feast”

The Council applauded Tamara again as she took her seat, just as a large group of kitchen servants began to arrange plates of beautifully arranged platters of roasted chicken, beef and lamb as well as perfectly baked vegetables and fresh bread and an abundance of wine.

Realizing just how hungry she was, Tamara was happy to accept the large plate of food that had been plated for her, but quietly refused the wine that was offered and asked for water instead. Noticing this, but making no mention of it, her Father watched her with a curious and concerned eye for his only daughter.

Watching from the far end of the table were eyes full of an old love, a promised love. He watched the concern fill Her Fathers eyes and was worried himself for Her wellbeing. She had become a beautiful woman, not that she was never beautiful, it was if the time away and the knowledge that she gained had given her a well travelled and wise sophistication that was well beyond her young years. Forcing himself to look away, he let his mind wander - loosing himself in his thought of Her, the constant memories which never faded.

Talking quietly with her Father and people seated close to her, Tamara was enjoying stories of events that had taken place while she was away. The new babies, new romances and marriages, as well as some light hearted gossip. Glancing around the room, offering smiles and slight nods to those that catch her eye, she suddenly stops when her eyes fall upon his. Locked into a deep stare and unable to take her eyes from him, she can fill his love for her from across the room.

She can feel the knot of guilt fill her stomach as she gazes upon the man she had promised herself to, a good man that she had deeply loved before she had left on her assignment. Her Fathers gentle tap on her shoulder was just what Tamara needed to break contact with him. Composing herself, she prepared to address the Council as the last remnants of their meal had been removed from the table.

“Ten years ago I left you all to begin the preparation of the chosen one. A lot has happened during this time and I will try to tell you everything of importance to you tonight, there will be time for the insignificant moments of my time away”

Pausing to take a drink of water to wet her quickly drying throat, Tamara went on to explain all that had transpired these past years, how well she thought the chosen one had been prepared, whether or not she thought he would fulfill his prophecy, and would they be able to train him in both body and mind in time.

Patiently she answered all their questions, calmed their arguments and shown to them once again why she was the right choice for the position.

Standing before them, she began to feel a little light headed, not sure if it was from exhaustion, the heat within the confines of the room or a combination of the two. Placing her hands on the table to steady herself, her Father rushes to Tamara’s side with a glass of cool water, and his strong arms to comfort her.

The room was silent with unspoken concern for her health, looking expectantly towards her for an explanation that would calm their fears for her. Not being able to wait much longer, he stood before the Council, his eyes unable to hide his worry,

“Tamara my love, are you not well? Do you need for us to send for a healer?”

Looking directly at him and at the worried faces of the rest of the council, Tamara stood regaining some of her lost composure and taking another sip of the cool water,

“Jondal, there is no need for concern, I am well. But I think it is time I tell you all my last piece of news.” Sitting back down, the Council waited.

“On the day that I left his world to return to ours, I had received news that I was with child” She paused while waiting for the gasps of surprise and the questions that were now directed to her.

“Please settle down, the birth of this child with ensure the continuance of the prophecy if the chosen one is to fail on his journey. He not yet knows of this and I do intend to keep it that way, his heart and mind needs no distraction at this time”

While the Council discussed this information among themselves, Tamara took a moment to close her eyes and block out the noise from around her, she just needed a moment to replenish her energies. When she opened her eyes, Jondal was looking directly at her, his eyes filled with a heavy heart struck hard by her newest confession, this time the guilt was just too much and she was unable to hold his gaze.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and an elderly man was quickly ushered into the room.

“Mistress Tamara, it is so good to see you again. I have news and I please ask for a moment of your time in private”

“It is great to see you again Sicehsann, come with me into my inner chambers and we can talk”

Turning to her Father, she bends down and asking him quietly if he can end the meeting for her as she really needs to speak with Sicehsann.

“Of course Daughter, tend to your duty and I will see you later on tonight, we will have a chance to talk and you can fill me in on all the details, especially the details regarding my grandchild”

Leaving the Great Council Hall, Tamara leads Sicehsann into her private chamber, and waits for him to tell her his news.

“Forgive me Mistress for intruding on the meeting, but I believe that this could not wait. There has been a few problems with Michael today, that I need you help with”

“There is no need to apologize Sicehsann, you did the right thing in coming straight to see me. He is still unaware of my existence here isn’t he?”

“Of course Mistress, but his love and need for you is exactly what is causing his problems. He is extremely frustrated with himself for not being able to control his natural urges.”

“He never could control himself” Tamara was chuckling to herself as she recalled some find and very sexy memories. “Where is he now?”

“I suggested that he address his urges so that we could get on with our training which he replied by storming away from the training grounds, and headed towards the forest.”

“That’s Ok, he will resist his urges for a while, but knowing how quickly we need to prepare him I think I may need to place something along his path to grab his attentions”

Searching for him, she sees him storming his way down the tree lined path, completely oblivious to his surroundings. Spotting the waterfall fed pond further up the path, she sends him a gift to help ease some of his tensions.

Watching the scene playing before her eyes, she sees Jade bathing within the waterfall, projecting such an innocent erotic picture, she watches the man she called husband for ten years, round the corner and stop dead in his tracks.

His eyes full of an undeniable lust and hunger…..

Scorpio8
04-08-2008, 10:19 PM
It makes it very difficult to focus on the task at hand when
the mind is flooded with thoughts leading to a more libidinous
battle.

At least Michael now has one less battle to fight once
he takes a little dip within Jade. :sgrin:

More solid story telling and seasoned well with the promise
of more wanton things to cum.

gobbledoc
04-24-2008, 08:39 AM

Chapter Four

The fucking nerve of that old bastard.

I was deep in the forest when I stopped and looked around, my surroundings were beautiful like a surreal dream. I sat down leaning against a large tree.

“You are troubled little one?” the tree said.

I took a long time to sink in where the voice came from I turned and faced the tree “you talk?”

“We all do, just you can hear but the others can’t - they would think you are talking to yourself.”

“Maybe I have gone mad. That’s it, I have gone mad - the blow I took to the head, maybe that’s what’s going on I just have to wakeup“

“Sorry little one this is no dream“

“Why the fuck do you all call me little one?“

“Because to me and the dragon that is who you are. To the bitches in heat around here you are a source of new blood for breeding, so enjoy and give them what they want and enjoy yourself. Don’t be angry your mate isn’t here and even if she was taken I doubt that she would even know you as the Reptilian Re-education seems to erase all but what they want you to remember ”

“That is too hard, I made a commitment to her and I can’t I won’t break that “

“Your commitment was broken in the raid and you have to move on. It’s not healthy to hold onto the past - she would have wanted you to move on, besides this would not be commitment it’s just fucking you know getting your rocks off“

“I just can’t“ turning, I headed back towards the village.

“You can and you will sooner than you think.“ The tree called after me.

I walked along the path and soon came across a stream and a waterfall. There was a vision of beauty bathing there, her hair flowed down her back incasing her ass like a pair of brunette hands. I was stopped in my tracks and then like a moth to the flame I was drawn to her, she turned towards me and give me a smile that would have melt a polar ice cap.

Whether I liked it or not I was rock hard, walking over to her peeling my clothes off as I headed in her direction, I realized that I had lost the battle - my hormones took over.

She cupped her pert breasts and tweaked her nipples as I approached, the closer I got the stronger I could smell her sex and it was driving me insane. Kneeling down in front of her grabbing her ass, I pulled her sex to my mouth, parting her thighs just enough to slip my tongue along her slit just brushing her clit.

She almost jumped out of my hands as the contact of my tough on her clit continued then down dipping into her tunnel, fuck she tasted so sweet. She had my hair trying to break the contact of my mouth on her cunt, (it was like she had not been eaten before) she went stiff and cried out then started floating.

Still holding onto her hips as I stood, she wrapped her legs around me and slid down onto my shaft moaning “oh fuck” as she did till we were joined at the crotch.

She held herself still “Don’t move please Master let me get use to being impaled on this”

Cupping her ass while she became accustomed to me, I looked deep into her eyes for the first time. They were deep mocha and like endless pools. She started rocking, grinding her pelvis against mine and soon I started lifting her up and down, her mouth formed an O as she moaned and her eyes bulged as she neared her second body shaking orgasm.

As it hit we were both lifted into the air, her cunt clamped down on my shaft rippling and squeezing then like a bolt of electricity that started in my balls and burned along my shaft, I finally exploded deep in her hot cunt. It was like nothing I had experienced.

It wasn’t till our cum subsided that we realized we were floating in the canopy of the trees, then we drifted toward the forest floor coming to rest next to the stream still locked together with her on top.

She looked at me with big doe eyes “I am yours master no matter how many bitches you sire I will be the first the Alfa breeder if you will. Yours and yours alone, you were my first and will be my only. When we return to the village I will go to the smith and have my collar made“ She said all this as she slowly rode me

“You aren’t a possession to be owned are you?”

“Normally not, but you are special and the rules do not apply to you.”

It wasn’t long and we climaxed together again. We dressed and started towards the village, as we walked a figure appeared out of the forest - she was an Elvin.

“I was watching you two back there it awakened something in me that I can’t control. With your permission mistress I would like to surrender myself to you both if it is not too presumptuous” She said this bowing her head on one knee.

“I am Jade and I welcome you to join me and my Master. You do realize that your kind will disown you and you will be an outcast? “

”Yes Mistress Jade. I understand and accept my fate, it is my destiny and my pleasure to serve you both. You may not have noticed but you both have sent a shock wave through the plane with your coupling. There is a special outfit being delivered to the smith as we speak by an Elvin party, this has not happened ever - history is changing as we walk. I am Jadzia, I have been trained in alchemy and as an archer and now I’m your servant - your wish is my command“

As I walked into the village the ladies fell in behind me as was customary. There was a group outside the Smiths shop, and Baneroot was standing there talking to them. As we approached they stopped talking and one of the Elvin woman stepped past me and guided the girls into the shop where they were fitted with their attire.

An elderly male then addressed me “When you take a mate you have very fine tastes, they are the best both our races have to offer. I am Jacob the Queen’s personal pet - if you will, you on the other hand belong to nobody, more so they belong to you”

“Thank you for the compliment, but I have a sneaky suspicion they selected me”

“You’re no fool and your probably right, either way they are yours”

I spoke to one of the Elvin delegates whom were eyeing my cautiously.

“Will Jadzia be dishonored for her actions?”

A look of turmoil spread across his face, as he took his time to answer me, ”In the old days yes but these are new times and we must change otherwise we will disappear into oblivion“

“It pains you to say that and leaves a bad taste in your mouth, I can feel it. Why do you hate me so?”

“I don’t hate you, it’s just we were hoping it would be an Elf that was the chosen one not a human and certainly not one from a harvest, but as much as it pains me I can understand why this has happened and I like many will have to adjust“

“Does that mean that Elvin will mix with humans like centuries ago?“

“What do you know of this?”

”After this afternoon in the forest a lot of the history was shown to me in the afterglow of this act. It was like the forest taught me that in an instant.”

He raised his eyebrow “Then it’s true, it has started. The shockwave shook the Reptilian towers, they are in fear as they should be - you spell their doom” as he said this the girls were led back out of the shop by the elfin woman.

“Your Ladies Sir” she said bowing to me.

The delegates averted their eyes from the girls “we mustn’t cast our eyes on your ladies“

“As you wish, but we must go as its time to finish my training“

I walked into the training hall and a maiden that I hadn’t seen before came and escorted the girls to my quarters. As I headed toward the old mans study he appeared.

“Do you realize why you had to do that now?”

“Yes it was a means for the forest to communicate with me by why the act ?”

“Because in the ecstasy of the act - your mind was open to the forest. During the creation of life, You were like a blank page in a book for it to write our history, this process will be complete when you take your other pet” he was amused about something which made me curios.

“Why the smirk?“

”Because both of your pets are of royal blood, the human is the Queen’s youngest daughter and the other in the Elvin Queen’s daughter. It is fitting when you think about it, you have united both races in a common cause and struck fear into the Reptilian powers. I dare say they may even risk an attack on the forest but I don’t think they dare .“

“We must prepare for that possibility, does the Queen’s guard possess the strength for a full on confrontation?”

”Alone – no, but with the Elvin Queen’s Army well that’s another story, the only thing is that they haven’t fought together in hundreds of years, it will be no easy feat to unite them as they harbor some dislike of each other“

“But we do not have time for school yard squabbles, the enemy could strike at any time” I shook my head at the old man in disbelief.

”True, but till we have mended these bridges they will not fight side by side”

“So then we train”

angelwings03
04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
wow, that was such a well written story...will there be more chapters?

gobbledoc
04-25-2008, 01:25 AM
yes

flubber
04-29-2008, 10:10 PM
This is a great story. I love the atmosphere and the characterisation. Cant wait to read more.

redboner
05-02-2008, 08:25 PM
love the story a lttle long but can't wait for the rest

gobbledoc
05-03-2008, 04:14 AM
sorry red but i cant write one night stands lol.
yes there is more a lot more

defusedBomb
05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Really great story, hoping to see some more chapters. :)

April
05-25-2008, 05:23 AM
An Alternate Plain

Chapter Four – Her Story

Tamara was thankful for the distraction that led her away from the drama filled room and into the quiet sanctuary of her private chamber.

Reclining gracefully on the chaise by the fire, she let her minds thoughts find him enjoying the position he now found himself in, a desire he was no longer able to deny. Her enjoyment of the scene that played out before her came from the knowledge that the lust and desire he felt for jade was because of her.

Jade was standing before him pretending not to notice him at first, by deliberately exploring her body under the waterfall as if she was showering in her own private baths.

Tamara giggled to herself at the thought of what the Queen’s reaction will be when she learns that her daughter became a willing slave to serve a man born to a race that the Queen herself has a deep loathing for.

Turning her attentions back to him, she see’s he is aroused and watches jade draw him to her - his hands forceful but gentle as they explored her body, she can feel that he is trying to hold himself back from taking her too quickly. Tamara can feel her own heat building deep within her as she watches, knowing that she is going to need her own release very soon.

Hearing a knock on her chamber door she quickly composes herself, hoping that the heat hasn’t yet flushed the fair skin of her neck and face,

“Come in.”

Her heart stops for a moment as Jondal opens the door and enters her chambers.

“You look as beautiful as you did the day I watched you leave me” a sad smile played across his face.

“I’m sorry that my path was set before we were promised Jondal, I wish things had been different.”

Tamara stands and walks over to a side table where she pours herself a glass of water and offers Jondal a drink. She then takes her place back on the chaise and watches Jondal pace in front of the fire, his eyes drawn to the dancing flames.

She watches him stop facing the fire his shoulders slumped forward as if he suddenly feels that he has been defeated, and then he lets out a deep sigh.

“I waited for all these years, I waited with the smallest of hope that you would return to me.”

He paused to take a sip of his drink and gather his thoughts, but still he stood with his back to her.

“Then the joy I felt when I learned of your return, only to be destroyed when I see the love in your eyes when you speak of him - the very love I wish you would show me.”

Jondal’s words weighed heavy on her heart. She had no knowledge that he had waited in hope for her all these years. Her heart ached for him as she thought about what he would have felt listening to her talk to the assembled council of the man she had loved these past years, a man she now shared the promise of a child with.

“I’m…………” she struggled with her words as she tried to talk to him – sorry was just nowhere near enough to undo the hurt she had caused.

Standing and walking to him she stood behind him rested her head on his shoulder and held his hand in hers. The silence of the room was only disrupted by the occasional spark from the fire before them, their hearts beating in prefect unison.

“Come and sit with me Jondal, please give me a chance to try and explain what has happened while I was away”

He turned towards her then looking deep into her eyes, he brought up his hand to brush away a curl of hair from her face allowing his fingers to brush past her soft warm skin.

“I don’t blame you Tamara I know you originally left to fulfil your part of the prophecy and we owe you a great deal for your sacrifices”

Feeling his lingering fingers on her cheek and the love from his eyes Tamara felt overwhelmed with emotion. The feelings that she had felt for Jondal had never left her and right at this moment they were making it clear that they were still there.

Before she even realised what she was doing Tamara reached up and placed her hands on each side of his face. She could feel the stubble of his beard beneath her fingers and the warmth of his flesh, she looked up at him and watched his disbelieving eyes as she pulled his mouth down to hers. They stood there before the raging fire sharing a passionate kiss that was beginning to take their breath away, a kiss that they both knew they should not be sharing with one and other but were now too caught up in the moment to stop.

Jondal was the first to break the kiss but he was watching her face with such a tender longing that she had to hold her self back from kissing him again.

“I think that we should sit and talk Tamara, before we both end up going some where we may regret.”

His words sobered Tamara quickly as she tried to put a smile on her face and lead him over to the chaise.

“So tell me my love, what have you been doing these past years, what was it like tell me all about it?”

Jondal spent the next hour listening to Tamara’s every word as she told him what her life had been like while she was away.

The way she first met the chosen one how she got him to court her, she left out the details of how they fell in love, but continued on with the details of the subtle ways she had been training him. After a few moments silence Tamara looked at Jondal and spoke again.

“I thought of you often while I was away, wondering if you had decided to be joined with Jade.”

She could see the shock on his face at her admission.

“That’s all I needed to know Tamara, and as you are well aware Jade is not a part of my life.”

They sat together in a comfortable silence, each deep in their own thoughts, each looking within their hearts at their feelings for one and other. Their fingers locked together as they held just that small part of each other.

“I have taken enough of your time Tamara. I’m sure you looking forward to your dinner - I noticed you had not eaten during the meeting “

Jondal stood and walked towards the door but Tamara was quickly at his side then she placed her hand on his arm.

“Join me for dinner Jondal. I have sat here talking off your ears, dine with me and tell me all I have missed.”

Looking into his eyes she could see that he was struggling to make a decision, she flashed a smile at him in realisation that she too felt the concerns of sharing a private meal with him especially since the heat and passion still lingered from their earlier kiss.

“I would be delighted my love. What time do you expect me?”

Tamara told Jondal to meet her in her suite at half past the hour to which he kissed her softly on the cheek, bowed and left her private chambers.

Dropping back down onto the chaise, Tamara chastised herself for the dangerous game she was playing? The chemistry they shared was still burning hot and she didn’t know if they could be trusted together and alone in the confines of her private suite.

Then another thought crossed her mind. What if he returns to her, how would she choose between two men that she loved deeply?

Smiling to her self she toyed with the idea of having them named to serve her, and then common sense ended her joke. She knew that there was no way that either man would share.

Tamara had a decision she needed to make, she just didn’t know if she was going to make the right one.

angelwings03
05-27-2008, 02:34 AM
i love this story april, both sides of it. very intriguing and i cant wait for the next chapter.

gobbledoc
05-28-2008, 05:18 AM
An Alternate Plain - His Story

Chapter Five

“As you wish. We train.”

As Sicehsann said this a ball of energy burst forth from his hand which I deflected and it shattered a training dummy

“Hey you two, watch it they don’t come cheap” yelled out Baneroot

“Maybe we should train in the forest” I said to Sicehsann

“As you wish, but know that it will make the energy stronger and the pain greater”

Walking along the path Sicehsann turned onto another trail which I had not yet noticed. We walked until we reached a clearing covered by the canopy with beams of light shining through - lighting the area like an arena.

“Draw your power from nature. Anticipate your opponents move before he makes it, life is like chess - always think ten steps ahead” as he said this there were streams of electricity coming from his finger tips.

I ducked and weaved and moved to avoid them.

“Stop running like a rabbit and shield yourself or by the gods I’m going to toast you ass!”

Just then a bolt hit me in the ass. I stopped and thought “fuck you” as I did a blue translucent wall appeared in front of me, effectively stopping the bolts.

“About fucking time you stubborn little shit, now it’s time to amp it up. So you can shield yourself - big fucking deal - now attack with magic. Come on I dare you, or are you wasting my time?”

Sicehsann paused for a second to gauge my reaction.

“Come on little one… let’s see what you got or are you just a chicken shit?”

Taunting and insulting me until the energy grew to the point that I let him have it. Blue balls of energy left my palms one after the other, though he deflected them with ease dancing and laughing at me the whole time. I changed my tact and used a bolt of electricity that singed his whiskers.

With a bemused look “that’s more like it! Don’t be so predictable I think with a bit of practice you might just do.” A sincere smile crossed his features. “Now it’s time for you to get some rest lets go and eat then I’ll leave you to your pets” laughing as he said this.

As we walked back to the training hall we talked about where I had come from and what I did before the ‘harvest’ as he referred to it. When we arrived at the training hall there was several heavily armed guards at the gates

“I will leave you to your royal visitors” a quick nod to me and Sicehsann left.

I entered the hall and headed towards the living quarters. As I entered the main room Baneroot was just leaving “I’ll see you in the morning”

“Michael - how was your training?” The Queen was standing by the fireplace.

“It was good refreshing”

“My advisors say that it looked like nothing they had ever seen before, very intense - almost like battle”

“What better way than a battle to train for battle. Sicehsann is a powerful opponent, he will keep me true”

“On another note, I see you finally succumbed to a couple of the delights that this plain has to offer” a teasing smile comes to her full red lips.

“Do you not approve?”

“No I approve, I would have gone for some with more experience but that’s me” with a wink.

“I have no idea what you mean” smiling as I said it, I was enjoying the harmless banter but wondering why the Queen was in my private chambers. “As much as I am enjoying the small talk you didn’t come here to flirt with me. How can I help you?”

She smiled “You are straight to the point. The appearance of the Elvin delegation made my advisors nervous as things haven’t been smooth between our races.”

“It’s simple really - united we stand divided we will fall, so as far as I’m concerned they will all have to leave their petty squabbles at the gate, or they will have me to answer to!”

“Now that seems like a threat”

“Not really, more like a promise. Failure is not an option besides, are they that weak and insecure that they are worried? Seriously! Enough of this anyway it annoys me all this political bickering when there is a war to be won.”

“True, but they are politicians not soldiers that’s all they know, words and decrees.”

“Well here is a decree from me, tell them that I will put them in the front line if they cross me!” I could feel my anger starting to boil.

“They are very strong words do you forget I’m Queen?” her own anger was now undeniable, even with her cool facade.

“No I haven’t forgotten, but the reptilian took from me and even if I have to go alone - they will pay.”

“I have a better use for that testosterone charged energy” The Queen had once more cooled her composure and was back to her flirts and innuendos.

“I think that you should go.”

“As you wish.” walking out, she tried not to show her anger after being rejected.

Just as she left the room, a soft laugh came from behind me “My mother is not one to be dismissed like that.”

“That may be true, but the two of you are enough distraction with out the Queen as well. Besides what if my wife survived, I’ll have a hard enough time explaining the both of you with out making a slut of my self.”

“That maybe true. How are you going to explain this situation?” this was said in a bemused and accusing kind of way.

Walking to the bathroom where my bath was ready and waiting for me.

“You look tired Master. Soak in the tub and I will prepare some food and drink for us.” Jadzia said as she left the room to get things ready.

Jade entered the room and stepped into the tub which was quite large enough for 3or 4 persons at once as she did her robe slid to the floor at the edge. I watched as her supple body disappeared under the water with just her upper body visible. She came over to me, her hair trailing like a tail of sort atop the water, I looked into her deep mocha eyes “you are one fine female specimen” I said in jest.

“You’re not to bad your self. I can feel that you appreciate my form.” as she slid her hand along my inner thigh gently cupping my balls before encasing my cock with her hand.

“Jadzia come join us” I called as Jade was idly stroking my cock while we waited.

“Maybe she is to shy to join us.” Jade was cut short with the appearance of Jadzia in the door way wearing a translucent gown very similar to one my wife owned, this caused my manhood to swell and pulse much to Jades amusement “Jadzia darling, he approves of your attire.”

“What makes you so sure Mistress Jade” with a voice of sexual honey and amusement.

“I could take his pulse through his tool darling, he wants you now right here in the tub the naughty boy.”

“Is that true Master, you wish your way with me in the tub?” licking her lips as she said this.

Absolutely in awe of the sight, her pert upturned nipples and breasts, slim framed waist and shapely ass like globes you just had to squeeze. I was about to bust from the slow stroking and the lovely sight, sensing this Jade gripped the base of my manhood to stem the rising tide.

“We don’t want you to come just yet Master, not before you sample that tender morsel.”

“Do you also want to sample her Mistress Jade?” I asked with a breathless groan.

Jadzia stepped into the tub slowly sinking till the water level was just lapping the underside of her pert tits, she looked deep into my eyes and smiled as she approached, the closer she came the higher the pressure in my loins raised. Jade was doing her best to distract me by nipping my neck.

“Easy big boy, simmer down no firing any warning shots.” laughing as she squeezed my cock. It broke the spell that Jadzia had captured me in, much to her amusement.

I regained control, but with my heightened state that was very little control at best. Jadzia kissed Jade first as if asking permission to continue. Watching these lovely ladies embrace gave me an irresistible urge to take Jadzia right then and there, but the girls had other ideas.

Jade smiled at me as Jadzia wrapped her thighs around me and slowly lowered her self down while Jade guided me into her. As the tip touched her entrance, it was as if I grew harder and larger as she engulfed me, she was so tight like a velvet vice rippling down my shaft until our pelvis’s met and we were joined. Jadzia let out a primal groan.

“Fuck Master! I’m yours take me use me as your will commands. Oh by the god’s this is the most glorious feeling, I’m going to explode into a million pieces.”

“Enjoy the ride sweetie” Jade whispered into her ear.

“Master she is ready to be taken to the euphoric plane that you took me to, make her yours completely.”

As Jade cupped Jadzia’s tits, I slowly lifted her by her thighs until just the tip was encased in her, then thrusting all the way to the hilt again forcing more primal groaning from her. While slowly working her up and down, Jade caressed her neck and looks into my eyes.

“Fuck her Master, make her beg for your seed. Take her - make her one with us.”

Picking up the pace, it became like a frenzy of splashing and moaning and groaning until we both lifted from the water and froze as our collective eruption exploded like fireworks. As we came down, I noticed Jade on the edge of the tub with her fingers working furiously between her legs. I turned Jadzia around so her shapely ass pointed toward me and re-entered her, whispering in her ear that her mistress needed her attention desperately. With that she moved between Jades legs burying her face into her boiling honey pot bringing a loud and sexy “Oh fuck that’s it you little bitch, suck my hot pussy and drink my cum.”

This spurred me on to take Jadzia with vigour, slamming our hips together between the three of us. We must have been making one hell of a commotion because as we came in unison it was like I had linked with every living thing in the forest. I could talk to them and they to me, as I let forth my seed for the second time into Jadzia’s fertile womb it was like we completed a circuit connecting me to my purpose, opening doors that were closed before.

As this subsided I noticed the maid had been watching and with a knowing grin she disappeared.

We composed ourselves enough to climb into the bed, entangling ourselves and the two girls fell into a deep sleep. I didn’t sleep well as my mind seemed to be downloading Elvin history, it was like a movie in fast forward.

I had to stop this. Every time I have sex with a female inhabitant of this plain, I seem to get the whole fucking history of their race. This is really starting to get a bit much, as it’s like I’m a fucking a sponge for the history of this place and its starting to replace all of my memories. It’s starting to make me very uneasy.

I woke unusually refreshed, considering that I had a restless sleep. I got out of my now empty bed and wandered into the breakfast room.

“Morning Ladies” I addressed my companions.

I was standing there only dressed in a pair of silk pants when Baneroot entered.

“After breakfast - we train. We must make you ready for combat as soon as possible”

“I agree. I will change and then we train.”

games4yosoul
05-28-2008, 07:44 PM
Finally read all of it so far. Good stuff so far gobbledoc and April I enjoyed it.

April
05-29-2008, 01:51 AM
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and comment on our story - we are really happy to hear that you are enjoying it.

April :lips

angelwings03
05-29-2008, 03:46 AM
april and gobbledoc...fantastic chapter. i love it..give me more lol

flubber
05-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Sorry I didn't post a comment about this when I read it! My mind was on other things at the time.

However I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic story and I'm glad that you have managed to get it put in to one thread. I think that this will help things along for any new readers.

Keep up the good work you guys. It's a well written and captivating story and I cant wait to read the next chapter!!!

defusedBomb
06-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Wow really looking forward to the rest of the stories, both sides of it are really well done. :)

April
10-04-2008, 07:15 AM

Chapter Five

Lost within her thoughts Tamara leaves her council chambers and begins the walk back to her suite. As she walks the candle lit halls, she is oblivious to the paintings on the wall depicting her roots, her family and her people’s history. Paintings of royal family members, the council serving, retired or passed on to their next lives all line the walls as if displaying her very time line. Heavy tapestry rugs cover the flagstone floors, muffling her steps through the maze like halls.

“What am I doing?” she mumbles quietly to herself.

Guilt now overtaking the previous need she felt earlier in Jondal’s arms. She had put herself in a position where she must now make a decision, a decision she knows will affect everyone around her.

Does she rekindle her lost love and passion with Jondal, or does she wait for Michael – her Husband. But what if Michael never returns to her, will she spend her days lonely and waiting? But what if she joins again with Jondal and Michael does return to her, will he understand??

Question after question, scenario after scenario echoed through her thoughts. What if? What if? What i……..

Feeling faint, her heart racing Tamara stops and leans against a hall table, letting it take all her weight as it supports her. She slowly begins to clear her mind, concentrates on her breathing and pauses to allow her body some time to relax itself. Soon she begins to feel calm again, and with a clear mind she continues on to her rooms.

Turning off the main corridor, she heads down the smaller hall that leads to her private suite and she instantly sees two of the three men that mean so much to her in this life.

“Father, I’m very sorry for leaving you to finish up the meeting but I really did need to deal with a few little problems that Sicehsann had brought to my attention” Tamara walks into her father’s waiting arms and softly kisses his cheek, briefly feeling the beginnings of his new stubble on her lips.

“There is no need for you to apologize. I hope you both resolved the issues”

“Yes we did, a little temptation can often show someone their clear path in life” smiling to herself, Tamara enters her room and is met by Kaliana.

“Good Evening Mistress, would you like me to set an extra place at your table tonight?”

Turning to her father, Tamara feels the conflicts arising in her heart again. Did she want him to stay to keep things safe between her and Jondal, or did she want him to leave to give them the chance to talk and give her a chance to sort through her feelings?

Sensing his daughters’ inner turmoil, he declines to stay for dinner “But I would like to join you both for a drink before I leave – to give us all a chance to catch up a little”

The trio follow Kaliana into the library and are greeted with a warm glowing fire and drinks already prepared. She then hands the two men, both powerful and charming in their own ways a strong drink and a soothing cup of tea for her Mistress.

Tamara looks up at Kaliana and feels slightly puzzled, but she just smiles warmly at her Mistress and silently departs, leaving them to talk.

“So – Tell me all the gossip I have missed these past years.”

Sipping her tea, Tamara settles into her seat and listens to her Father and Jondal filling her in on the details of the life she has missed. They told her about scandals and secret meetings, as well as all the affairs, births, deaths and marriages. They also informed her of her people’s concerns about the chosen one and whether or not he would fulfill his destiny and of everyone’s lifted spirits and new found hope now that she had returned.

“I think it’s time I left you two kids alone so you can both enjoy your meal, and before Kaliana has a pink fit”

Seeing her father out, Tamara felt her earlier apprehension return. Could she be trusted to spend time alone with Jondal? Did she want to take this further? Now seated across from him in her private dining room, Tamara could feel the need and the anticipation in the air around her – she knew deep down that she wanted him, and that she could easily welcome him back into her bed with open arms.

“Tamara… Tamara…” Jondal’s voice quickly brought her attention back to him, she hadn’t realized that she had lost track of their conversation and became wrapped up in her own thoughts.

“Tamara, are you alright? You seemed to be a million miles away”

“I’m sorry Jondal, I did not mean to be so rude. I think that there has just been so much that has gone on today and my mind was thinking about an earlier problem that Sicehsann had come to me about before”

Kaliana quietly and quickly carried on her duties in the private dining room. She could sense her mistress’s confusion about her feelings and could empathize with the young girl. She had watched the relationship between Tamara and Jondal blossom before Tamara had left. She liked the boy and felt that they were well suited to each other. Kaliana had no reason to doubt Jondal’s feelings for her Mistress; she watched the pain he suffered during Tamara’s ten year absence.

Bringing out tea and coffee to Jondal and Tamara was her last act of service for the night; with a knowing look to her mistress she slipped out of Tamara’s private suite. Kaliana knew that her mistress would not need her for the rest of the night.

Watching Jondal over the table, Tamara felt her need for him still simmering just below the surface, she knew now that they could not be trusted alone – without thinking about the consequences she stood from the table and as she did, Tamara dropped her guard, she forgot about her position, her duties and her husband. All she could think about now was the need she had for Jondal.

Jondal watched her stand from the table, a questioning look in his eyes – then as he caught Tamara’s eyes he was shocked to see them filled with passion, a look that he dared not dream about. He rushed to meet her and they instantly feel into each others arms. Within seconds their lips were locked together and their need and arousal quickly grew. Breathlessly Tamara broke the kiss and silently led Jondal into her bedroom; they both began to slowly undress one another taking time to explore every inch of skin that was revealed as each piece of clothing fell to the floor.

He felt as if he was in a dream, this woman was all he ever wanted and was afraid he had lost – now she was standing he naked before him, offering herself to him. He stepped back to take in the sight of her, then pulled her close to him. Standing locked together in their embrace, both aware of each other’s needs, but both not wanting to rush.

Tamara ran her hands across his back, pulling him down to her and whispered in his ear, “Make love to me Jondal”

Not needing to be asked twice, he picked her up easily into his arms and carried her across the room and gently placed her in the middle of her large bed. Still not quite believing that this was happening, Jondal paused long enough to take in the view of her again, before he lay down beside her.

Teasingly he ran his fingertip across her skin marveling in the softness and silky feel. He brings his fingers up and cups her breast bringing the nipple to kiss mouth. As he suckles and gently nibbles, Jondal arranges himself between her things. After releasing her now erect nipple from his mouth, he begins to kiss and caress her other breast. Trailing kisses down her body, he breathes in her sweet smelling arousal from between her heated folds.

In anticipation, Tamara raises her body to his touch – impatiently needing to feel his mouth and tongue taste and tease her. Then she feels him and softly parts her folds as his tongue seeks out her swollen button. Letting out a low moan, Tamara reaches down and tangles her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to her, pulling him closer to her heated and moist pussy.

Slowly Jondal flicks his tongue around her swollen button, occasionally sending a little flick directly across her clit. Tasting her sweet nectar was driving him wild, his need was growing harder for her and his restraint from taking her too quickly was starting to fall away. Jondal begins to explore further, sending his tongue deep inside her, feeling her body clamp down around him.

“Jondal… Please I need you!” Tamara cries out to him through her moans.

Raising himself on to his knees, Jondal positions his hard and now aching cock at the entrance of her open and welcoming body, slowly he moves closer to her – bringing his mouth down onto hers, and as their lips touched they both moaned as their bodies became one. Finally Jondal had her, he kissed her as passionately and deeply as he could – trying to convey what he was feeling to her.

“I know Jondal, I feel it to.” She whispered to him.

Tamara lifter her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him deeper still inside her heated pussy. The same feeling of her clamping down on his tongue was now being felt over every inch of his cock as he began to slowly thrust himself deeper and deeper into her. As their passion rose, so did his speed and Tamara rose her hips through her own passionate need, to meet him. She could feel her release coming closer and held on to Jondal tighter, digging her nails into his back crying out to him to make her cum. Jondal could feel his own release nearing; he knew that it would not be long before he was filling her glorious body with his seed.

“Tamara, my love – I have wanted this for so long.” Jondal cried out to her as he felt her pull him into her as her orgasm took control over her body. Watching the ecstasy wash over her face and hearing her call out his name was Jondal’s undoing. His restraint was gone and now at the peak of her pleasure he felt his cum flow through his cock and mix with Tamara’s own sweet nectar.

As they lay entwined, their rapid heartbeats beginning to slow and their breathing returned to normal, Tamara feels contentment for the first time since she has returned home. She cuddles in closer to Jondal, needing to feel his protective arms around her. It has been a long day for her and sleep comes quickly and easily.

A loud and persistent knocking on her private rooms wakes Tamara from her sleep, disorientated she reaches out for Jondal, only to find the bed beside her empty. Quickly getting out of bed, she finds her robe and goes to open the door. She finds Kaliana opening the door to her private suites to Sicehsann.

“Please forgive me for this early interruption Tamara, but there have been some developments” Sicehsann rushes into the room.

Kaliana quickly left the room to give her Mistress some privacy. Tamara led Sicehsann into the library and listened closely as he informed her of what had transpired.

“Well we knew it would came Sicehsann, but I don’t think anybody quite expected it to be this soon”

“I know Mistress, but it has started – there are going to be some things that we now need to set in motion”

Thinking about what she needed to do, Tamara quickly gathered her thoughts and decided on a plan, one which Sicehsann agreed was the best course of action.

“Sicehsann, can you please alert my Father and ask him to please call an emergency meeting of the council – we need to send some support to Michael”

“Of course Mistress, I think he is going to need it. Who do you have in mind to lead the party?”

Silently Tamara contemplates the position she is now in, especially since she knew that he was not going to like her decision – but it was hers to make and it was the best decision for the future of her people.

Tamara had to send Jondal to the aid of her Husband.

Scorpio8
10-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Been awhile since we had a follow up on this but there's
no lack of solid story telling here nor erotic action.

Very fine work on the details when Tamara and Jondal
let go of their passion and just go for it.

Should be interesting to see what may come of his
aid to Michael and whether he'll learn of this new
tryst between Jonadal and Tamara.

Solid work on this section of the story.

gobbledoc
10-04-2008, 11:23 PM

Chapter Six

I walked back into the bedroom where the maid had laid out my training clothes, I heard her giggle as she left. I changed into the clothes making sure that everything was in order before re entering the dining area - with a nod of approval the ladies bowed their heads, I smiled at them both and continue to the training room where Baneroot was waiting.

“My friend, are you ready train?”

He said this as he charged towards me, there was a flash of sparks as our swords clashed. It almost appeared as if we were a blur to the outside world as we battled for what seemed like seconds, but when we stopped for a breather and a drink it had been over an hour and to our bewilderment there was a large crowd formed in the training hall. They applauded as we drew apart and bowed and headed towards the bench were refreshments had been laid out.

“That was exhilarating! Is this what you feel after every battle?” Baneroot expressed total dismay “Why haven’t I experienced this before? It is as if I tapped into the forest for the first time, which is like a fine wine.”

“You are only just experiencing this? Why is it that you have never been pushed that far before?” I asked Baneroot, then patted his back “I’m going for a walk but I’ll be back later as I have to train with Sicehsann. We will talk later my friend.”

I left the hall to the cheers and pats on the back, walking with no real destination in mind, I headed out of the village.

Walking along the path I came to an Arena created by the canopy, why I came here I am not sure - but I just had the urge to walk in this direction, along a path that looked like it had not been travelled in many years. As I entered the Arena I began to feel uneasy, it was like I was being stalked as I neared the centre there was movement but this was not what had me uneasy. As if appearing from thin air, two animals - a panther and a silver almost white wolf - approached me, they assured me they were no threat.

“You have nothing to fear from. We were just curious as to why you are here because this is not a place that the human or Elvin come, it is our domain. We are the shape shifters - even the Reptilian leave us alone.”

“If that is true, why was I drawn here?” as I said this the Arena became a busy place, with shape shifters appearing from everywhere then a large form approached me, I watched it take shape and soon I was standing in the shadow of a bear standing on his hind legs.

“You do not show fear - I like you. We will go into battle if you need us, you have my word.”

“I appreciate that but I will not ask until I have mended the bridges that have been burned, bridges that were burnt through ignorance between the humans and Elvin alike. Your kind has remained neutral in this childish squabble and I will not drag you into it.”

He smiled “Your very wise for one so young, I’m sorry but there is trouble - flee it comes.”

As he said this shape shifters vanished faster than they appeared, as I turned to ask the two remaining shape shifters what was going on, three Reptilian soldiers landed on the forest floor. I drew my sword preparing for battle, one of them halted the others he sneered at me.

“I was told you were a great warrior but all I see is a child! Our council wants you to join us and rule this pitiful Plain.”

“Go to hell lizard boy!” Then there was a clash of swords and voice from nowhere said “remove the head it’s the only way”

Then all three Reptilian charged at me. The power pumped through my veins and I let out a battle cry that shook the forest and charged at them. There was sparks flying as the fray continued, suddenly it all became like slow motion to me - it was then I saw a gap I the armour of one of the Reptiles. I struck, removing his head as I did, there was then an explosion of blue and green fluid which went everywhere, I spied another gap and struck again. As he fell to my sword the third launched towards the top of the canopy, as he did I struck out with my sword, removing about 6 inches of his tail. He let out a cry and disappeared.

Surveying the battle field, I soon noticed the bodies of the fallen had disappeared, all except their weapons and armour. As I looked closer I seen that even the small section of tail was gone. It was as if the forest had absorbed them. Hearing a commotion, I turned in preparation for another attack, but into the clearing burst Baneroot and a party of warriors - they looked worried and ready for a fierce battle.

When I realized who was bursting from the forest, I sheathed my sword “You missed the fun my friend, but I dare say there will be other times, unfortunately those times will be very soon - it would seem that our scaly friends are getting nervous.”

“I’ll say those are uniforms of the Elite guard, they sent two of their best after you.”

“Three actually.” a voice came from behind the group as the two shape shifters re entered the Arena, it was the one resembling a panther that spoke and the war party quickly jumped sideways and became very uneasy.

“Do not be afraid - they will not hurt you.” I assured everyone.

Baneroot was the first to speak “Where are the bodies? There is battle armor and weapons - but no bodies.”

The shape shifter stepped in to explain, “The forest needs sustenance too you know, they became fertilizer for the forest.” Then he looked directly at me, “I’m sure the captain will not underestimate you again, you took two of his best, not to mention 6inches of his tail. You are not going to be his favorite life form unless of course it’s to kill you.”

“Well then the stage is set, I’m at war with the Reptilian and they know I’m not to be fucked with.”

“Correction we are at war my friend, I would like to fight at your side. It’s about time we took a more aggressive stand and that started today!”

The shape shifters moved towards us “As will we. It is in our interest to watch over you and yours; we will act as body guards for your house and those that reside within.”

Baneroot was uneasy as we left the clearing “I’m not sure about this, never has their kind been in the village even the Elvin are very courteous of these forms. They are one of the oldest unknown life forms on this Plain.”

“I find them comforting they don’t speak in riddles, and they seem to be soothing like the forest.”

“Your something else, you walk, talk and think like an Elvin Elder yet you are not even half a century old.”

As we walked he chuckled and watched as the villagers nervously eyed the shape shifters. As we passed the Queen’s gates a voice rang out. “You have done it now, they will come and slaughter us all.”

I turned and saw where the voice was coming from, it was the Queen’s pet. He looked hysterically frightened and it made me nauseous. “You disgust me - you have no spine and your D.N.A runs in this village. Let’s hope the Elvin have more stomach for battle or I’ll have to fight this battle alone and your no inspiration.”

I turned and walked towards the training hall, the warriors that had come with Baneroot followed and us they never left my presence. “You can go to your families there is no threat here.”

“We know but it is a great honor to be in your presence, we can feel the magic coming from you it is like a calming elixir - besides we are at war so we must be ready for battle on your command.”

“Your Queen may have other ideas regarding the chain of command.”

“Normally that would be true, but she assigned us to you. I think she was hoping that you would be more interested in breeding than battle, we are members of the Elite guard - if you get where her train of thought was going.”

“Yes well her mind seems to be set in that way almost as if you were all just wild breeding stock for the lizards.”

“I would watch your mouth or you will be punished!” I turned to see the little turd had followed us.

“And whom do you think would be able to punish me - you? You might break a fucking nail or worse get your pretty dress dirty, now be gone before I fucking hurt you.” I sneered at him and he scurried away like a frightened mouse.

“You don’t like him do you” said one of the women

“No I do not, he is weak and he makes me nauseous, he reeks of fear”

I turned and continued on towards the hall, just outside we were met by a dozen Elvin warriors.

“We have been sent to serve you my lord.” With that they bowed.

“Do you think you can serve me without prejudice for me or others in this party?”

“Yes my lord, the fact that you have let them into your inner circle is proof of their worthiness, even the shape shifters have aligned themselves with you and they usually do not concern themselves with the politics of this plain, it has always been as if they only visited here - not lived here.”

“Then welcome, we will go into the hall and work out what our next move should be, it would seem that we are at war whether we like it or not.”

“That it would seem my lord. We didn’t anticipate the Reptilian acting as soon as they did.”

As we entered the hall the girls approached quickly “Are you all right?” they started to fuss and carry on.

“I’m fine just a skirmish.”

“What happened?” both girls were still concerned and not easily appeased.

“It would seem that the Elite guard thought they should introduce themselves.”

“A big mistake on their part.” Baneroot called out as he passed us and headed into the training room.

“What is he talking about any why is there shape shifters here? They don’t associate with any other life forms.”

“We do now, He is worthy of our alliance!” One of the shape shifters stated much to Jade’s surprise and caution.

“This is most strange - a mixed party in my village.” The voice came from behind me, it was the Queen and trailing behind her was that sniveling piece of crap - Heath.

“We are preparing for battle, but if you wish us to leave then so be it we will prepare elsewhere.”

“Heath tells me that you had a run-in with the Reptilian’s Elite guard - is this true?”

“Not that it should matter but yes, I wasn’t quick enough and let one escape but next time I will forgo the formalities and strike first so none escapes.”

“I’m not happy that you have provoked the Reptilian you have endangered us all.”

“Then I thank you for your hospitality and we bid you goodbye.” as I said this Jade and Jadzia appeared with our travel packs readied as if they already knew what was going on, Jade handed me my pack and proceeded to put hers over her shoulder when the Queen grabbed her arm.
“You aren’t going I won’t allow it I’m your mother and your Queen.”

“You’re not my mother or my Queen, you disgust me and you I cannot believe that your blood runs through my veins. I’m ashamed to be called you offspring.” she pointed to Heath as she said this.

“Then consider yourself exiled and anyone else that sides with this trouble maker.” the Queen and her snivelling entourage left.

The panther turned to me “She will come around, I can feel it but till then I have some where for us to stay and train. It’s an ancient abandoned Elvin village; it will give us a good vantage point as it is where the forest meets the mountains. We will be able to see most of the valley from there and I think that the vision pools are still there, so we can keep an eye on the Reptilian.”

We gathered our equipment and headed out as the Queen gave me a glare that would have melted many a man in fear. But I was so angry that it was wasted on me even the guard that she had assigned to me followed, the Elvin fell into line and we marched like a small army to war. Following the panther into the forest, it was as if the path we took just appeared in front of us and closed in behind to cover our tracks, almost like the forest was the rear guard and a very daunting one at that.

Jade could not hide her fear, “Where did the trail go, why is the forest hiding it from us?” she was a little freaked.

“It is nothing to worry about little one, the forest is just watching our backs - there are those in your village that will report our assembly to the Reptilian hoping to gain favour.” The panther tried to put her and the rest of the part at ease.

“But why? What would they have to gain?”

“You seen how spooked they were when it was revealed that Michael had kill two of the Elite guard? They figure if they give the Reptilian us, then they might be spared.”

“As bad as it sounds Princess Jade, I must agree with the panther on this one.” said one of her mother’s guards.

“Do you mean that there are traitors in my mother’s court?” Jade said with some distress.

I put my hand on Jade’s shoulder “I wouldn’t worry about it just at the moment; your mother in her temper has given them a stay of execution in the fact she banished us. They will be more worried about where we are now, because they could keep tabs on us in the village now we are an unknown threat as they do not know whom or how many have joined us and thanks the forest we will be impossible to track by conventional means, so they will be too busy with us to bother the village - for now anyway.”

We walked for what seemed hours then I noticed that the terrain was becoming steeper and there were more boulders on the forest floor.

“This is where I entrust you to my brother the Mountain” the forest told to me.

Some of the warriors both human and Elvin alike were noticeably nervous as we crossed from the forest and into a small cave entrance. I looked as if it would only fit one or two people but one by one we disappeared into the mountain, and as the last one entered the cave entrance closed over as if it had never been there. We moved forward and into a great cave like a giant pocket inside the rock, there was a water fall fed by a spring that seemed to come from the rock wall its self, it was like a small part of the forest was growing in the cave.

As we walked down the floor of the cave there was music like nothing I had heard before, we entered what looked like a clearing in the forest - but there were houses in the trees, not unlike those in the village

“Welcome little one I have taken the liberty of creating somewhere for you and your party to stay, make yourself at home we will talk later.” the Mountain said.

“Even now this place makes me nervous, it also calms me - I know it sounds silly but it does.” Jade leaned closer against me, as if she was trying to draw comfort from my body.

“Not silly, just new. I’m not sure where the light comes from and that has me intrigued, but I feel safe and that is what counts. Will you excuse me for a moment, I’ll be back but I have to talk to someone.”

I kissed Jade on the lips, turned and walked towards a staircase leading up to two large wooden doors in the wall. As I walked up the staircase the heavy doors opened and a deep voice beckoned me in. I entered a large chamber, it was smaller than the one outside but it was more intricate in detail with marble and what looked like silver, copper and gold seams through the marble. As I advanced I was met by a dragon, he was very large and obviously seen many a battle.

He looked at me through his large blue and green eye, then it seemed like he cracked a smile “You’re the one we have been waiting for so long, that I thought that you may never come - a beam of light from an unknown place to wash away the darkness of this plain.”

“Everyone keeps saying that, if I’m a beam I’m a very tainted one at best. I mean look at me, I made a commitment to my wife and I broke that when I took up with Jade and Jadzia, and although I think of her it does not stop me with the others it is like I have gone insane this is not right my mind, nor is it that of a saviour – my mind is that of a mongrel dog wanting to mount every bitch in sight!”

Laughing the dragon replied “If you put it that way I can see how you feel not worthy, but my friend you have only succumbed to pleasures of the flesh when the powers that be have made it impossible for you to resist, and even then you have put up a dam fine fight - you are more than worthy. I have not seen honour and magic side by side in one being for a very long time. You have claimed two of the Elite guard and given a third a little memento to remember you by, you are at one with the forest, the shape shifters and the mountain trust you and your judgment - that in its self are great feats. As we speak the Reptilian are discussing whether to leave and cut their losses or to leave an army to make a stand and move the rest off world.”

“Who are they? Where do they come from and why do they raid the Plain that I come from?”

“They are not of this world this is like a place for the ultra rich of their kind. At first they lived here in peace, and then they became arrogant and started to take over. When there was resistance they brought in military forces which we being not used to this were over whelmed, we had never fought any wars so those that ran survived those that stood their ground were either killed or enslaved. You must think us weak for not striking back but we didn’t know how, it was not in or blood so we have waited for someone whom could form a wall and push back.”

“But I don’t understand Baneroot and Sicehsann, they are both good warriors and so are the Elvin, surely they could have made a difference?”

“True. They know about the training, but they know nothing of battle - did not Baneroot only for the first time feel the pulse of battle just recently? Do you not see it has taken the turmoil and pain that you feel to awaken all of them from their emotional slumber? Instead of running on auto pilot they feel they have passion and anger the things that drive you to fight, you have shown them how to turn that into power unlike anything that they have ever seen. They respect you but they also fear you - not that they would admit it. You emit energy 10 times more powerful than the Elite guard and they are in awe of that.”

“I don’t want their fear, I want their friendship and loyalty - nothing else.”

“Yes I know that, but they do not know these emotions they are learning, as they journey with you they are like children they watch you mimic you they are becoming copies of you.”

“Is that a good or a bad thing? I’m nowhere near perfect.”

Laughing the dragon looked at me and he said “You may not be perfect, but you have the makings of a great general and that is what they need now.”

“Something just dawned on me - there is one missing, I don’t remember Sicehsann travelling with us, come to think of it, I don’t think he left the village with us.” I was talking to myself but the dragon seemed to be reading my concern.

He turned to what looked like an Elvin child, and as if by thought sent her to find out what had happened
“Telisia will find out where he is and let us know. Do not concern yourself with this at the moment, you have more pressing matters. There is a delegation from the Elvin High Council coming to meet with you and your party soon, as I have word about him I will let you know.”

“Thank you. So what is the High Council and why do they want to meet with me?”

“They want to meet you and test your reason for being here.”

“Being on this plain was not of my choice, but as I have lost everything dear to me and the Reptilian are responsible then it was a natural course to be taken, those that have followed me - well I’m not sure what they are expecting as I am reacting to the situation that I was thrust into without warning or preparation. A soldier without terms of engagement - it will not be pretty or even tactful, you might say that it will be a bloody shambles.” I said this with sorrow in my voice.

The dragon looked at me “You may not be a military tactician, but that’s in your favour as the enemy has nothing to predict or counter your actions. You are an unknown, and that makes you even more dangerous as this plain agrees with you in so many ways.” with this said the dragon smiled and left me to ponder the situation.

My mind was racing with so much information to digest, and what I had seen, heard and the strength that seemed to emanate from the mountain, just as the forest had boosted my knowledge the mountain was boosting my strength. I was deep in thought when Jade ran her hands across my shoulders “That must have been one serious talk you and the old one had.”

“Sorry I was a world away.”

“I said that your talk with the old one must have been very serious because you didn’t even hear me come in.”

“Yes I was lost in thought about the whole situation here, I’m worried that I have let my personal losses cloud my judgment with regard to here and now - I don’t want anyone to suffer because of me.”

“Don’t worry if anyone has suffered it was their own doing you have only acted in self defence any quite mildly I might add, for the power you possess you have not gone as far as you could have.”

“That maybe true but it does not excuse my out bursts of aggression.”

Massaging my shoulders, Jade leans down and nibbles my ear lobe whispering “We could help you with your tension...”

As I contemplated this the dragon’s messenger girl cleared her throat letting us know of her presence “There is an Elvin delegation coming through the tunnels - they will be here soon.” with this she excused herself and disappeared as swift as she had appeared.

“We should prepare for this delegation as they will no doubt be full of questions and maybe even ridicule as it was with my mother.”

“That is true, they have lived in a an uneasy truce with the Reptilian and now I have created waves.”

Walking down to the camp, meeting with the warriors there – I informed them of the impending delegation from the High Council. The Elvin warriors said they expected that this would happen “But not this soon, as we didn’t expect conflict so soon!”

I trained with Baneroot to calm my tension and get my thoughts together. Lately it was only battle or coupling that seems to calm my soul. A horn sounded, announcing the arrival of the delegation. I bowed towards Baneroot and put our weapons away then we got ready to meet the Elvin.

As we approached the delegation, a male elf made his way toward us.

He looked at me with a hit of distain as we met. “Greetings, my name is Jondal and I lead this delegation - you must be Michael”

Scorpio8
10-18-2008, 06:58 PM
Really good work on this section of the story.

A tale that is coming together more and more and makes
for an enjoyable read.

angelwings03
10-19-2008, 12:58 AM
another wonderful chapter..im eager for more...pretty please?

atownsend86
11-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Wow. I'm impressed you all were able to write that much. It was impressive the way you did this and how far you were able to carry it. And not ignoring quality while you were at it. Excellent work.

defusedBomb
12-11-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm extremely glad that I come back to these forums and find that this story was updated... Thx for the update. :icon030:

Rico
12-14-2009, 07:42 PM
More please.

Natsu
06-27-2010, 06:27 PM
this was cool more please

Natsu
06-27-2010, 06:29 PM
thanks that was cool more please

Rico
08-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Still waiting. :Up_to_something:

gobbledoc
08-06-2010, 07:43 PM
we will see what we can do i lost 2.5 extra chapters in a hd crash so having to do a rewrite on them plus continue on with the epic lol

Rico
09-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Still waiting......

April
02-02-2011, 05:06 AM

Chapter Six

Tamara paced as she tried to reorganise the thoughts running through her head. They were not expecting things to become so complicated so soon, they should have had time to train the Chosen One, to prepare him – not advertise to their enemies that he was here.

It was just like her Husband. She knew he would never hide himself, or be subtle in his actions, but just this once she wished he had the restraint to keep himself hidden a little longer, just to give them enough time to try and make sure they were all prepared for what is to come.

Apart from these concerns and thoughts, Jondal was also in the forefront of her mind, and her heart she admitted to herself. She had given herself to him with total abandoned, and revelled in the love they had shared before she left... a love they still held for one another. She couldn’t deny it. She couldn’t deny the passion she felt or later the disappointment that filled her heart and body when she found her bed empty in the small hours of the morning.

She also couldn’t deny or ignore the look of hurt and pain that filled Jondal’s eyes when she told him of her decision to send him to the aid of her Husband. They both knew it would happen eventually, but they were both hoping they had some more time together before the inevitable happened.

“Maybe it’s for the best,” she told herself.

Sending Jondal away now could make things easier when this was all over. She laughed at herself for the mess she was in and at her optimistic thinking that things would be easier now she had sent him away. She loved them both, and there was no way of avoiding hurting either of them.

Jondal had left with his Delegation and should have already arrived at the abandoned Elvin Village hidden within the Mountain, and she was now planning on following him as soon as she had addressed the High Council. She knew she had to keep herself hidden and well disguised, but she wanted to be there for Jondal and for her Husband.

But first she needed to bring the High Council up to speed on what had taken place.

The High Council sat waiting for Tamara, she had called an urgent meeting as soon as Sicehsann had briefed her on the attack, and as she entered the room she could feel the anxiety, concern and a little excitement filling the room. They all watched her approach the head of the table expectantly, as they threw curious glances at the empty seats in the room.

“Good Morning Everyone, please take a seat.”

She waited for them all to take their places, watching the main doors to the Council Chambers knowing that her Father would be joining them soon.

“I’m sorry to have called you to Council in the middle of the night, but there have been some developments, some changes made to our plans, and a quicker implementation to those plans than we first thought.

“As you all know, the Chosen One managed to free himself from the Reptilians and now has sanctuary at the Elvin village within the Mountain. Sicehsann has kept me regularly updated on his training both physically and magically, and I can know report that he has received our histories from the forest.”

There was a round of applause and a few cheers from the gathered assembly at this news, they knew that he was now over his first major hurdle and had completed the task with what seemed a relative ease.

“Our problem now, is that he experienced his first conflict with the Reptilians during a training exercise. A few short hours ago, he was attacked by three of the Reptilians Elite Guard while in the forest.”

There were a few gasps as silence filled the room. Tamara did not speak, as she allowed the High Council time to understand the enormity of what had taken place. Just as she was about to address the Council again, her Father entered the Council Chambers and quickly walked through the room to his Daughter’s side.

“How are Jondal and the Delegation travelling?” she whispered to her Father.

“Well” He replied to her, “I just received confirmation of their arrival, so they are safe and now getting acquainted with one another” There was a smile in his eyes, and a look of amusement as he thought about Jondal and the Chosen One in the same room with each other.

She knew what her father was thinking and couldn’t help the smile that formed on her face at the thought. Still smiling, she nodded to her Father and turned her attention back to the Council again.

“As you may have noticed, we have a few empty chairs at our table this evening. A Delegation from our High Council has been led by Jondal to aid the Chosen One, as well as to make preparations for our arrival.”

“When do we leave?”

“Are you coming with us Priestess?”

“What if the Chosen One sees you?”

Question after question was fired at her from all the members of the High Council, she knew it would and was thankful that she had time to think about her answers.

Standing still before them, Tamara closed her eyes and centred herself. As her lips moved in a silent chant, she could feel the magic rush over her to do as she had asked. Tamara had taken the form of the only person she knew who could command the power and respect she needed, and when she seen the brief flash of pain in her Fathers eyes, she knew she was looking at him through her Mother’s eyes.

“I’m sorry Father”

“Don’t be sorry, she was a very powerful woman... and she would be honoured and proud that you chose her form for your disguise.”

Tamara let the disguise fall away from her and hugged her father. At this moment she was grateful that he would not be travelling with them, as she didn’t know how well he could deal with having to constantly see her Mothers image paraded around before him.

“Are there any more questions?”

When silence followed, Tamara bowed to the High Council and began to leave the room, as the rest of the Council departed to make their own preparations for their journey.

With her Father still by her side, Tamara went straight back to her rooms to bathe, dress and organise what she needed packed. Once they reached her rooms, he ushered her on, telling her he would enjoy a nice strong coffee while he waited for her.

Tamara was bathed and dressed in record time and after going through a few details with Kaliana – she left her maid to pack for her and she headed back out to sit with her Father. There was a hot cup of tea waiting for her, and she allowed herself a moment to relax into the soft chair knowing that there would not be many times like this in the foreseeable future.

Sighing, she met her Fathers eyes filled with concern.

“What’s wrong Father? Did something happen while I was bathing?”

“No Daughter, nothing happened... I’m just worried about you, worried about my Grandchild... I only just got you back, and i don’t think I’m quite ready to let you go again.”

“Don’t worry Father, you know nothing will happen to me, and you know Jondal will do everything in his power to keep me safe” She smiled at her Father, trying to reassure him.

“I know that Tamara, it’s just that after seeing you as your Mother...”

His words trailed away as his tears fell from his eyes. Tamara was heart-broken at hurting her Father like this, and for the first time she really understood how Jondal felt when she first left him to prepare the Chosen One, and then again with how her Husband felt when he thought he had lost her to the Reptilian attack on his Plain.

“I’m really sorry I had to put you through that, I just needed to try and reassure the Council.”

“I know, and I understand why you did it, but you need to believe in yourself – the way the High Council and your People believe in you.”

He stood from his seat and then walked over to Tamara, holding his hands out to her and pulling her into his arms.

“I just want you to know how very proud I am of you, and all I want is for you to come home safe and come home soon.”

“Thank you Father, I will try and be as quick as I can, and you know I will be safe.”

Hearing her Father chuckle, she stepped back from his arms and looked at him questioningly.

“Now I should be the one to apologise,” his said through his laughter “I know I shouldn’t laugh, but you know you have some bigger problems to sort out once you deal with the Reptilians”

Tamara didn’t even have to ask, she knew he was talking about what she was going to have to deal with once the dust finally settled.... Jondal and Michael.

Natsu
02-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Finnally thank you thankyou thank you for this edition

puckstop101
02-03-2011, 12:22 AM
amazing story

April
02-03-2011, 03:51 AM
Glad you both enjoyed it, we are going to post up a few more chapters over the next couple of days.

gobbledoc
02-04-2011, 07:01 AM

Chapter Seven

“You have created a lot of tension around here. You are very irresponsible, you know what is expected of you yet you insist on following your own path with an absolute disregard for those around you... you’re a typical half-breed” Jondal exploded at me.

Before I had a chance to fire off my own thoughts about this Blue-blooded inbreed, Sicehsann appeared and addressed the delegation.

“Your quarters are ready my Lord Jondal.”

He turned and acknowledged the old man, and as he left Sicehsann said in a low voice “You promised to behave!”

I barely heard this exchange as one of the warriors walked up to Baneroot and I, addressing us as he approached, checking first to make sure the Elves were out of earshot.

“That was uncalled for; it is a pity that you have to endure that type of arrogance. It is not a good representation of my people.”

“It does not matter, they will state their case and the Councils position later I’m sure. Don’t worry my friend I do not judge you race by one encounter. He feels his attitude is justified for whatever reason, but what I fear is that the Council may not support my actions, and that you and your compatriots may have to think of your families and the backlash they may suffer for following me.”

“We have already considered that and I speak for all of those that came with me that our bows and swords are yours to command my Lord.” The warrior assured me.

“You honour me, but I am neither a Lord nor your Superior but a comrade in arms. We may fall soon enough but not without a fight... so if you’re ready, we train till they send for us and state the Council’s position.”

With that, the warrior called and rallied the small band of human and elf combined, and began instructing them through a series of battle exercises. Off to one side if the clearing, I could see Jondal and Sicehsann watching and talking. Jondal still seemed to have an arrogant look of distain as he evaluated us and our training.

Baneroot walked up next to me, a noticeable sound of disgust in his voice. “He stands up there looking down his nose at us as if we were beneath him.”

“I would not concern yourself with him, it is not you that he has a distaste for - it’s me. I don’t know why but I have put ripples in his pond and I have never even met.”

“I think that it may have something to do with Jade or Jadzia, being that they are from the Royal Houses of their respective races.” Baneroot said as he shook his head in a sign of distaste to the situation... then a smile filled his face as he remembered something.

“Jondal was sniffing around at Jade a while back... word was that the Queen was trying to have them mated off.”

“Well that is going to make out diplomatic relationship so much easier,” I laughed. “But soon it will mean nothing, as we will go into battle all this political bullshit will have to be left behind and only skill and the will to defeat our enemies will matter”

Slapping Baneroot on the shoulder I pushed him towards the clearing, already drawing my sword, “So my friend, we train and may the gods shine on us as we do.”

With that our swords clashed with blue sparks and we fought until we were lathered with sweat and were that weak with exhaustion, neither of us could lift his sword. Once we had stopped, we noticed that everyone was looking at us as if we were possessed. I looked at my sword and noticed that it was almost destroyed, as was that of Baneroot’s. We had been so engrossed in the mock battle that we had not even realized what was going on.

One of the Elvin approached us “I have never seen such an explosive display of skill and stamina! You both fight as though the devil himself is after your soul,” He smiled at us both then and nodding his head towards Jondal and his delegation, “Even that arrogant envoy could not look down on either of you. He was in awe of you even if he doesn’t admit it, I could see it in his eyes.”

“We have a war to fight and with so few of us we have to make up for that with skill and determination, otherwise we’ll be defeated before we even take the field of battle.” I told him.

We all turned to watch a messenger approaching us for the direction of the High Council’s Delegation.

“They are ready to see you now.” He informed quite formally.
“We will be there shortly, after we clean up and change.” I told him, turning my back on him and dismissing him as I left the clearing.

“I will let them know.” And with that the messenger disappeared back to the rooms, set aside for the Delegation, high in the mountain.

“They summon us like dogs!! Why do they think they are better than us?” spat Baneroot.

“Easy my friend, they are politicians. They will always have an arrogant air of superiority about them so just ignore it, their only fear is that their soft life style will be up turned - hence the concern they show about our actions.”

As we walked back towards our rooms, there was one thing that had been playing on my mind since the appearance of Jondal and his Delegation. And I figured now was a good a time as any to find out... it’s something I should probably know before I am dragged before them.

“So Baneroot, tell me who is the High Council and how come I don’t know anything about them - especially if I have received the Elvin history.”

Baneroot paused for a minute as if gathering his thoughts before he answered me.

“The High Council is the main ruling body of Elvin kind, they are the law makers and even the Royal Families answer to them. They are very secretive about their history, so a lot is not commonly known, and the Forest leaves it to the High Council to decide whom they share their History with.”

“So,” I pushed “They are the main Royal Family of Elvin kind, does that mean Jadzia’s family are minor Royals.” I was finally understanding the implications surrounding my choice of ‘Pets’.

“Yes, but don’t under estimate these people. They are very powerful magic users.” Baneroot warned.

“I have no intention of taking them lightly, just wanted to know what I was up against.” I tried to reassure him as we continued on to our huts to get ready for the meeting.

When I entered the hut, I found Jadzia had a very worried look on her face.

“I heard that members of the High Council are here, what’s going on?” The concern on her face filled her voice.

“They are here to meet with me and discus my actions and I suppose there here to tell us if they will lend their support or tell us that we are on our own.”

“I seen that Lord from the Council - he doesn’t like you!”

“Well I’m not fond of him either, from what I hear his ego maybe a little bettered.”

Jadzia laughs and walks toward the bath shedding her clothes smiling over her shoulder. “Do you really think Jade would have allowed herself to be mated to him?”

Taking in the beauty of her naked form, I sighed and mentally slapped myself “Behave Jadzia. We don’t have the time, I need a quick wash and a fresh change of clothes, and speaking of Jade, where is she?”

“She is sleeping... we seem to need a lot of that lately” she smiled back at me, still heading towards the bath.

“I suggest you do the same. Soon we will be in battle and the moments we will be able to take time out for sleep will be few and far between.” I warned her.

“I can still help you wash, just no playing... I can behave.” She told me innocently.

Smiling, Jadzia helped me remove my soiled workout clothes and started to wash me down. True to her word, she behaved and in no time we finished and I was dressed and ready to meet the High Council. Exited my hut, I found myself running right into Baneroot.

“Those girls of yours might be the death of you” He chuckled.

“You sound concerned my friend.” I laughed.

We were joined by some of the other warriors and we headed towards the chambers where I had met with the dragon earlier. As we approached the stairs Sicehsann came down meeting us half way.

“Michael, you have developed a stronger aura - I felt it well before we got here.” There was a hint of surprise in his voice.

“I’m not really surprised, I am at a bit of a loss concerning the High Council as their existence wasn’t in the history lesson I got regarding the Elvin... so my apprehension about this meeting is high enough that even I can feel my aura projecting my concerns.”

“Yes, well the High Council is a very closed society so not a lot is known outside of the Council.”

“So I have been told – That still does not make going into this meeting any easier.”

We ascended the stairs to the hall and then on towards the doors of the great hall. Standing outside the doors, I tried to prepare myself for what was to come. Squaring my shoulders and nodding to my own ‘Delegation’ we entered the Great Hall, and I soon found myself being presented to the High Priestess of the Elvin High Council.

Steeling myself and finally looking at her, in the place I expected to find an old woman worthy of the title High Priestess, I found the eyes of o very regal looking younger woman.

“Michael,” Sicehsann addressed me, “May I present you to our Elvin High Priestess.”

Natsu
02-04-2011, 08:52 AM
nice!

April
02-14-2011, 03:43 AM

Chapter Seven

Tamara had taken her place inside the great hall waiting for her Husband, Jondal and the rest of the High Council. She had arrived earlier, without ceremony and had taken time to converse with the Keeper Of The Mountain. She had enjoyed the Dragon’s wit and sound advice, and they had both wised that their meeting had been under better circumstances. She had been here many times in the past, before she had followed her path to the Chosen One, and had always talked long into the night with the Dragon about their mutual wishes for the abandoned village.

The ancient Elvin village, was kept well hidden and protected within the Mountain, and had always been a place of hopes for Tamara. She had wanted to re-establish it as a thriving Elvin community, a central gathering place between the different Elvin factions, and a place for those factions to send their young for training in both physical and spiritual magic as well as other endeavours – but there had been so much more that had priority over these dreams, and being here again reminded her how peaceful the seclusion was, and how energising being with the Mountain had always been.

But for now she needed to focus on the upcoming meeting. She knew how difficult bringing everyone together for the impending battle would be, and the rifts between the Elvin factions, the Half-Elvin/Half-Human factions, and the Humans, could be their undoing.

Now once again carefully disguised as her Mother, Tamara held her breath as the doors to the Great Hall opened, and her heat began to beat as Sicehsann led Michael into the room. She caught the look of surprise in Sicehsann’s eyes and then his slight nod of approval as he realised who she was. As she was introduced to the Chose One, her heart stopped as he stood before her. Tamara felt her body trying to reach out to him, only to be reminded of her disguise as he looked at her with blank eyes.

Tamara tried to keep control of herself and keep the pain from her eyes as he stepped aside and was led away by Sicehsann, and next thing she knew Jondal was there. Jondal could not help but smile at her as he approached to first kiss one cheek, and then whispered in her ear as he kissed the other.

“You know I always had a thing for your Mother.”

With that whispered statement, the hold the pain had over her was broken and Tamara had to stifle the giggle that was threatening to burst from her mouth as he took her elbow and led her towards the head of the table which almost filled the Great Hall. Tamara had never been so glad for Jondal’s support as she was right at this moment, understanding how hard it must be for him, as he would have known that she was feeling pain from seeing her Husband again.

Tamara held her head high as she moved the thoughts of the Chosen One as her Husband to the back of her mind, and as she reached the top of the table she was composed, business like and ready to start the meeting.

“Good Evening Members of the High Council, Michael the Chosen One, as well as all of our representatives for our Elvin and Human parties.” She looked at each of them in turn, letting them know she was acknowledging their presence. “And thank you to the Keeper Of The Mountain for allowing us passage into the Mountain, and safe refuge while we begin our preparations for the coming battle.”

Tamara then took her seat, and waited as everyone settled into their places. Jondal was seated to her right, he gave her a warm smile and her hand a brief squeeze as he stood to address the assembled groups.

“We know why we are all here, we know what has taken place, and what is going to take place – But tonight is time for us to be brought up to speed on what happened during recent events... recent events which have sped up our preparations”

Jondal paused as an undercurrent of murmurs filled to room, some snide remarks being shot across the table between the different groups. As voices rose and those murmurs and side remarks became heated insults, threats and calls to take things outside, Tamara stood to take control of the meeting.

“Enough!!”

The strength and power which filled Tamara’s words was enough to silence the room, and as they all gained control of themselves, she nodded to Jondal to sit and she once again addressed the group.

“I know we have not all had to work together for some time, I understand that there is a great deal of friction and between all of our different groups – but the infighting will be the end of us all!”

She paused to look at each of them. Watching some squirm in their seats, seeing looks of distain on the faces of some, and the annoyance of those who wanted to be anywhere else but in this room... She was disheartened, and a little disappointed to see that her Husband was one of the annoyed.

“We have to stand as one, if we don’t we might as well just walk away and hand our way of lives and our homes over to the Reptilians – But I do not want this to happen. I want us to be able to face this challenge together, and head off the threat from the Reptilians with careful planning and a well executed attack.”

Tamara had the complete attention of everyone in the room now, and took a moment to gather her thoughts.

“I have to say how disappointed I was to hear that the Reptilians already know that we are preparing for an attack.” She now looked directly at her Husband, “We need time to prepare, we need time to train and gather our troops, BEFORE we tackle three of the elite guard all by ourselves!”

The anger that radiated from Michaels eyes could have set her aflame, but she needed him pissed with her, she needed him to be on task and ready to prove himself... they needed him ready to save them.

“I know they set upon you in the forest, I applaud you for being able to take two of them down – But next time, take them all out! The one that escaped has already made it back to the Reptilians compound, and I have been informed that they are now ready to march upon us.”

The room erupted with shouts, all of them telling Tamara that they were ready to fight, that they were ready to stand by the side of the Chosen One and head into battle, and for that one moment – they were all one people.

Tamara smiled inwardly to herself, glad that they sounded like they could work together. And now that they seemed to be in high spirits, Tamara was ready to end the meeting for the night.

“Now that you have all decided on the path you wish to follow, I leave you tonight to rest. Tomorrow we plan, we send out fresh scouts and we train. We can no longer afford any errors, and all our plans must be executed precisely and quickly.”

Jondal stood by her side once more, ready to lead her from the room.

“Good Evening to you all, sleep and recharge. I will see you all here at dawn.”

And with that Tamara, allowing Jondal to lead her, left the Grand Hall and began the walk to her suite of rooms. They walked silently, but once they were securely inside her chamber she turned towards Jondal trying to hold a stern look on her face – but failing miserably.

“How did you know it was my Mother’s image, you would have been too young to remember her?”

Jondal laughed with her, explaining that he knew she could never bare to sit on the sidelines, and was expecting her to arrive disguised. When her first seen her, he had to stop for a moment as he knew he had seen the resemblance elsewhere, then remembering the paintings of her Mother, well the rest was history.

Sobering herself, she sat and waiting quietly and patiently as Jondal informed her of all that had happened since his arrival.

Training had been going on as normal and Jondal told her how impressed he was with the Chose One’s abilities. There were scouts out in the forest, who were reporting back every four hours – or earlier when necessary, but so far things had remained quiet.

“But something is building” He told her.

“I know, I could feel it in the air and in the earth, it was getting stronger and stronger as we approached.”

They sat silently for a few moments, each gathering their own thoughts, both of them with so much to say and not knowing where to start. Tamara was the first one to break the silence, when she stood and took Jondal’s hand pulling him up to stand before her.

“I want you Jondal” she murmured.

She softly brushed her lips against his, parting his lips with her tongue and kissed him with the all the need and the passion that was building inside her. She stepped back from him and undid her gown, loving the feel of the fabric sliding over his skin as it fell to the floor. Standing before him naked, she allowed him to pull her into his arms as he claimed her mouth with his own.

Tamara could feel the hardness of his cock between them, and she pressed herself against him, loving the sound as he moaned into her mouth. Jondal gripped her tighter, as he began to grind himself against her, when she suddenly stepped out of his arms.

Slowly she sank to her knees before him, and within seconds she had his cock out and wrapped within the warmth of her mouth. Jondal groaned as he felt Tamara’s tongue massage and caress his cock bringing him deeper into her mouth. As she drew him in, all he could do was grip her head and give himself and his body over to her.

It seemed to Jondal that no sooner had she sunk to her knees before him, she was leading him towards her bedroom

“I need you Jondal.” She whispered against his neck as she began to remove his clothes.

They were both beyond being ready for each other as they lay together, enjoying the feeling of their nakedness and the heat burning between them. Jondal pulled her closer as he caressed her bare flesh, trailing his fingers over her shoulders before he gently took hold of her chin, once again bringing her mouth to his.

Tamara parted her things for Jondal to settle himself between them, and she couldn’t help but moan as his cock rubbed against her sensitive clit. He kissed her again as he prepared to enter her, but he broke the kiss so that he could watch her face.

Tamara’s eyes were locked on his as he began to sink his cock into her, for a split second she closed her eyes as she gave into the pleasure of him filling her body, but when she opened her eyes to meet his gaze again, shock filled her face.

The man looking down at her was not Jondal, it was her Husband.

defusedBomb
03-26-2011, 10:58 PM
So it's been atleast a year since i've come around here... And i'm so glad this got updated, i hope it gets updated again soon :)

Rico
05-03-2011, 10:06 AM
We need some more.

Rico
11-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Waiting..................................