PDA

View Full Version : A Valentine Fantasy

Suthernlady
01-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Copyrighted January 2008 by Suthernlady...any use of this story or contents contained therein is strictly prohibited unless expressed in writing by the author.

Walking over to my bathroom mirror, I couldn’t resist sticking my tongue out at my reflection and making funny faces until I realized how stupid I looked. There I was alone on yet another Valentine’s Day.

I can’t remember many…if any…Valentine’s Days that ever had much significance to me. As a child, my mother always gave me a box of chocolates. For certain that made me smile. But as I grew into a young adult the special day set aside for showing appreciation toward a loved one only left a bad taste in my mouth. If I had a boyfriend, most of them seemed to enjoy breaking up with me, always around Valentine’s Day. There was one who couldn’t wait until February…he lowered the boom on Christmas Eve. My ex husband left home twice as the arrows of cupid flew past me and once on Thanksgiving.

I was beginning to see a pattern…one I didn’t like.

Why on earth I always took a trip down memory lane when this particular day rolled around…was beyond me. You’d think after all those years of total frustration to the point of absolutely dreading February 14…I would just sleep right on through it. Make like it never existed. But no. Instead I found myself deep in thought and pondering about how nice it would be to have the most romantic day of my life…on this day.

Suppressing the romantic high I was destined to get from my current thoughts, I turned once more to glance at the reflection in my mirror. Reflections of my nude body, still steaming from my previous Jacuzzi bath, sent a warming effect throughout my veins. I ran my hands slowly over my breasts. I watched myself do this…I liked what I saw. Though my breasts weren’t large by any means, they were certainly perky. Firm and erect they stood. For a woman of almost half a century, I was quite proud that the forces of nature hadn’t rendered their ugly faces and left me with the results of inevitable sagging. I fondled and caressed my breasts as I stood watching. I tweaked my nipples until I felt the need to wander a little lower. My fingers began to move slowly toward my tummy. They circled my belly button one by one then began their journey downward once more. They wasted no time devouring my shaved pussy lips…my flesh touching my flesh…was getting me wet and wanting.

Enough of that. No time to allow myself that pleasure. It would only leave me wanting for more…more than I could have at that time.

Instead of sitting at home sulking, I decided to raid my closet. I was in search of something sexy but not too revealing. Just the right touch of sex but with style, grace and a bit of charm added. I wasn’t gonna sit this one out. It didn’t really matter where I ended up…just as long as it wasn’t in front of my TV eating popcorn and watching an old Humphrey Bogart flick.

I found my favorite red blouse, a clingy red number with a scooped heart shaped neckline. I loved the way it fell between my breasts. I actually looked to be about a 38C instead of a 36B. I nodded my head as I slipped it over my arms to rest upon my shoulders and hug my upper torso. The blouse gave me energy….which was what I sought at the time. Some snug studded blue jeans would be in order for tonight’s plans.

I slipped on my lizard skinned boots and was brushing my curly brown mane into a messy pony tail when the knock came at my door. I kinda thought for a moment…not sure who it could be as I had talked to no one in a few days. As I rounded the corner, I saw my friend Pete at the door. To be honest, I was rather surprised at his presence. He surely wasn’t the kind to pop in with a dozen roses on this special day. I opened the door and I realized how well I knew him seeing the beer in one hand and cigarette in the other. Well hell, no roses this year either…I was thinking.

“Hi there Pete,” I said looking him over. He was dressed somewhat nicely in comparison to most times I had seen him. Pete was a farmer. A pair of rickety blue jeans and t shirt was his usual attire.

I suppose most would say we were the odd couple when seen out on the town, which we had been on occasion. I was steady feeling overdressed when in his company but eventually I got used to the feeling…it was obvious it didn’t bother him any.

Pete had a rough exterior but was capable of a tender passionate moment here or there. He stood a bit shorter than me at times, depending on what sort of heels I was wearing. His orangey red hair was closely shaven, though he never tried the bald look. Not sure why…I always thought he would be rather sexy bald. His facial hair more than made up for his lack of hair on top. He had one of those scraggly beards which was definitely a plus during oral sex.

Pete continued to stand in silence even after I said hi. So I repeated myself.

“I heard ya,” he growled in his deep burly voice. “I was just thinking how nice you look tonight.”

And I am thinking how irritated I get every time you call me just a nice lady. Nice huh….not hott or beautiful…just nice. I kept those thoughts to myself as he continued to look me over.

“Thanks Pete. Much appreciated.” I said covering my disappointment. No roses, no beautiful me. Suddenly I was feeling less desirable. Perhaps popcorn and Bogart were my dates for the evening after all.

Pete just stood there looking at me…well over me and down me. His eyes were wandering and his mouth was in park.

“You actually look great Pete. Not that you don’t always of course…it’s just that I haven’t ever seen you dressed in kakis and a button down. Blue at that. You always wear that Tennessee orange.” I broke into a smile at that point.

“Where you going all gussied up woman?” he asked.

I watched him gulp another taste of beer. “I don’t really know Pete. Ever heard of all dressed up and no place to go? Want a drink? I think I will have one. Funny how I could ask you the same thing. You know the part about all dressed up and where ya going. But I’m hoping you got all dressed up to come see me. Not that it really matters what you wear on your visits over here, it’s just that I like the notion of you sprucing yourself up for me. And if it’s not me that got you into those kakis….well just don’t tell me about it. Just go along with my version of tonight’s story…I promise you it will be way better than real life.”

Pete looked a little amused but torted, “Will you stop your rattling!” then said, “ Well I came to see what you were up to, since you said you never celebrated Valentine’s Day and all. Guess you got over that and decided to start a new tradition.”

I laughed at his analogy. “Ever have one of those days where you just decide to go with the flow and say to hell with it?”

“No,” he replied. I giggled at his quick response.

“Well I do sometimes Pete, and today was one of those days. ‘To hell with it days’ I call them.”

“Well I don’t reckon you want my company since you are going out. But I brought….” Pete’s words faded as he reached for the door and around the corner of my screen to reveal the prettiest white daisies I ever saw. White with the yellow middles just the way I liked them.

“But I brought these. I know they are you favorite, thought you might like them. Your voice mail message the other day sounded sad. You told me once that daisies were like rays of sunshine…that they always made you smile. I saw the daisies early this morning. They grow wild in my back yard. I like it when you smile. Jenny these are for you…now can I see a smile?”

My eyes were getting watery as I listened to Pete. I was on the verge of crying. A huge lump was swelling in my throat. What he had just said….made me feel good…his words left me warm. I felt special for the first time in a very long time.

“You have daisies like this in your back yard? They are beautiful!” I had to snap out of it. I couldn’t let him see me cry.

Then it dawned on me. Pete picked those flowers for me…himself. I had gotten flowers before…but always delivered in the back of a van from the local florist. I couldn’t hold back anymore. The tears rolled down my cheeks. I was overwhelmed by his heartfelt gesture. This was a side of Pete I had never really seen.

“Pete….they are lovely.” I inhaled to enjoy the fresh aroma they were setting off throughout my house. “I love them. You just made my week darling!” I was indeed smiling….and crying. I threw my arms around him…hugged him tight and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek. I found myself aroused by our closeness. I stepped back and away from him.

“Then why you crying?” Pete said

I laughed. “I’m just plum tickled right now is all hun. Sometimes I cry when I’m this happy.”

“Don’t like a woman crying. It bothers me,” Pete said shaking his head.

“Most men don’t Pete. Like crying that it is. Y’all see it as a sign of weakness, but I see crying as a release. No matter what, once ya have a good cry, you always feel better. When you smell the daisies darling…ya never can be mad at someone or frustrated about anything. The sight and smell of daisies always makes ya feel good….and happy. Well at least they do me.” I smelled the daisies as Pete stood in silence. I glanced back up to him.

“You want to do something together tonight?” Pete asked looking me in the eyes. He never looked at me dead in the eyes unless he was serious. He always looked off to the side if he was teasing me or making light of something. But when he really wanted my attention he always caught me eye to eye.

“Yes I do. I want to go for a ride.” I answered.

“Well I know you like to ride, but I thought before we had sex we would go out." I laughed at his statement not quite sure if he was joking or serious as he looked at me then away.

“You remember right after we first met? Pete you asked me to go with you to play darts. Remember that night and on the ride home we just drove and drove. You had me thinking then you might be some ax murderer taking me to the woods to chop me into little pieces.”

Pete chuckled as I continued. “That night was really fun for me Pete…just riding and talking in the moonlight. Back then we hadn’t slept together yet. We hardly knew each other. But funny how I was wishing you would at least try something. But you never did. Man I wanted to fuck your brains out that night….but I surely wasn’t gonna tell you that. Let’s do it again. Let’s take the ride together down those winding back roads and see where the night takes us. Can we please?”

Pete just stood there looking at me…then away….then at me again. I took his hand and led him out the door. I practically pulled him down the hill where his truck was parked. I pushed him into the drivers seat…giggled and shut the door. I climbed in and slid over to his side. Pete was in a daze I think but he was smiling. I liked it when he smiled.

The moon wasn’t quite as full as it had been our first night out like this. But its spellbinding glow was plenty enough to shift the woman in me into high gear. We had only driven maybe a country mile in an area not far from my house. An area that I wasn’t familiar with. Pete had wasted no time in setting out in the opposite direction of how we generally left my home. Within 2 minutes flat he took some back road I had never seen in all my times of passing by it. I felt a little warm…and my blood was beginning to rush… when I saw a familiar structure.

“Pete, stop here please,” I said softly.

He stopped then said, “You recognized it. I was wondering if you would.”

“That’s the barn you said no one ever uses. They take their tobacco 60 miles up the road before they would come here. You said that. I never understood why…till now. Um, Pete…you need to show me the inside of that barn. How will I ever know it doesn’t have tobacco stains everywhere? I know I should take your word for it but hey, ya never know when someone might be yanking your chain. Lord knows you’ve yanked mine before. Yeah, you need to take me to that barn….now….please.” I took a deep breath and looked over at him.

He was smiling and steering for the barn. Pete parked around the back and shut off the engine. He looked at me…and I knew what was coming.

“That barn has got more tobacco stains than the inside of my mouth will ever see. I just told you that cause that night I was hoping you might wanna see the inside of it.”

I looked at Pete smiling. Leaning into him I kissed him…lightly then with a trickle of tongue. I turned my body toward his and allowed him enough time to realize I was straddling him. A slight adjustment of the seat left us snug but slightly reclined. My body set into motion as I rubbed and dug my pussy into his groin. I began to dry hump him…only my pussy was no where near dry. Pete was stretched back enjoying the show. I leaned over to kiss him just as I reached orgasm. I hadn’t dry humped an orgasm in years. I began to perspire at the intensity when I peaked. My crotch was saturated with my juices. I know I was seeping into his jeans…leaving him more than a reminder that I was wanting him. He lifted me up and off of him…laying me back on the seat. On his knees he was tearing off my clothes. Once done with me, Pete peeled his off in record time. He pulled me into him and stepped down from the truck. Now standing…he continued pulling me into him and his massively erect cock. The seat was just the perfect height. I only had seconds to fantasize about what he would feel like entering me.

He entered me with one firm shove. Oh my god….he felt so good. My pussy ached for his attention.

I lay at his mercy as he thrust gently…then shifted into high gear. He was fucking me so hard our bones were rubbing. I couldn’t contain myself…I orgasmed again…he warned me he wouldn’t last long if I kept that up. I laughed through my heavy breathing and grunted….”Fire away…we have the whole night. I will bring you around again.”

He fucked me harder. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I felt him swell inside my pussy. I orgasmed yet again…this time bringing him with me. Pete let out a deep gasp then moaned. He fell atop of me, the top of his head resting just under my breast.

Still breathing heavy…Pete mumbled, “Hey Jenny.”

“Yes Pete,” I said, running my fingers across the fuzzy nubs on his head.

“I’m only good for one shot. You do know that don’t you? I’ve seen my day firing multiple rounds.”

I giggled…then pushed at Pete saying,” Get up and get dressed. You have to get up early. So let’s get on back to that comfy bed of mine.”

We both dressed together in the moonlight…laughing at our awkward balances. Catching a pale glimpse of Pete’s face as the light glowed down from the heavens above, I walked up closer to him. I finished buckling my belt and placed my hands on either side of his face. I kissed him gently and nibbled his lips.

Pulling back…I smiled at him. His blue eyes were shining. I gathered my thoughts and stepped closer until I could feel his breath upon my face. “Pete,” I said softly.

“Jenny,” he softly said back. I laughed at his teasing.

“Pete….it’s not about how many rounds you can fire. It’s the accuracy of the one shot you do fire…that really counts. Tonight you have hit the target dead on my friend. You popped in to see me at a moment when I couldn’t have been happier to see you. You brought me the most beautiful daisies I have ever seen. Not to mention you hand picked them just for me. I made a suggestion…which you took. Taking it…you made it your own. You made sure we didn’t repeat our first adventure then you added a little familiarity to it. We learned about some secret desires that both of us had harbored. We acted upon them and the results were positively satisfying. I’d say Pete, that you have just given me my fantasy Valentine.”

Gathering his hands in mine…I leaned to kiss him as he still stood in silence. He slid his hands from mine placing them around my waist…pulling me even closer into him. He kissed me like that first time…in the parking lot of the Tavern where we met. My feet became airy and left the ground.

I broke from our kiss long enough to look into his baby blue eyes once more. Smiling I said, “Darlin, when my feet hit the ground again…could you please take me to bed? I would love to end this evening snuggling up next to you.”

The next morning when I awoke from my restful sleep, Pete was not there. I sat up to view his truck from my window. It was not there. I looked at my night stand where Pete had left his empty beer can the night before. It was not there. Pete never cleaned up after himself…why would he start now? I sat thinking for a moment, and then turned my head looking over my shoulder. My closet door was open and there hung my red blouse. My jeans were still on the hanger as if they had never been worn. My heart raced a bit then calmed. I hung my head as I slid out of my bed. Walking over to my bedroom door…I looked out into the kitchen searching for my daisies. They were not there. I crossed my arms and propped against the wall realizing my whole evening before that…had been a dream…a fantasy….my Valentine fantasy.

ForceControl
08-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Very nice story...

Easter_Bunny
07-19-2009, 01:30 AM
Very sweet story