PDA

View Full Version : PT Cruiser

The Lone Ranger
03-25-2008, 11:29 PM
My first story, feel free to be harsh. I'm a big boy, I can take it.

Lisa stood there as I stepped out into the baggage claim area. It had been a long flight, but I wasn't about to complain, Just seeing her standing their in that low-cut blouse waving to me while jumping up and down was more than worth the four-hour flight from Midway. A smile lit up my face and I charged down the rest of the escalator, pushing aside several other passengers in my rush to get to her.

Finally I crashed into her, my arms wrapping around her hips, nonchalantly feeling the curve of her gorgeous ass. Our lips met and her tongue easily slid past my lips and circled mine. I was glad I had carried my bag on, and the two of us retreated to her car, an off-white PT Cruiser.

I was extremely hot and impatient, ready to make love to her right there in the San Diego airport parking lot, but she held me off, telling me to wait until we were away from everybody.

As soon as we were on the highway however, I freed my throbbing erection from my pants, stroking it lightly where she could see it. "You asshole," Lisa muttered as she took an exit off to Coronado Island.

Pulling off onto an unused road Lisa pulled over the car and put it in park. With a grin and a wink she slid her seat back and leaned over to I sat, wrapping her lips around my throbbing member. Her tongue lashed around my head, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through my body. I tossed my head back, eyes rolling up into my head as the pleasure of my first blowjob rolled over me, something far different and far better than anything I had done with my hand before.

Lisa's head bobbed between my legs and I moaned with pleasure, wrapping my fingers around her ponytail I felt her crimson hair flow around my fingers as I forced her head down all the way, she took my shaft down her throat, working her lips and tongue all along my shaft, making me moan louder than ever.

She coughed and I let go of her head, she began stroking my hard cock earnestly with her hands while I undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor of the PT Cruiser. Lisa looked up into my eyes and muttered the words I had longed to hear since I had first met her, "I want you inside me."

We both got out of the car, my six inch cock still standing at attention, and moved to the back seat. Our lips met again as I lifted her blouse away, revealing her marvelous 38D breasts. I took a nipple into my mouth, rolling it with my teeth and my tongue while I removed my pants. Finally, all that was left was Lisa's black thong, which I slowly removed.

I still couldn't believe this was happening but it was, Lisa was there before me in all her naked beauty. Leaning in to kiss me she guided my shaft to her entrance and pushed me into her wonderful cunt.

Waves of ecstasy rolled over me and I slowly thrust my hips in and out. I gripped her waist loosely and kissed her again, my cock pumping in and out of her slit. Lisa smiled into the kiss and rolled on top, bending her head down and pressing her hands to the roof of the car. She began to rock with my cock inside her, moaning in time to her thrusts.

"Oh James! Oh yes, fuck my cunt," she cried as the car bounced violently. I felt the pressure building in my cock, knowing I was about to explode.

"Lisa! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted, loosing my sticky white liquid into her cunt. She began to pound away faster, her own orgasm causing her to shake violently on top of me as her sweet honey flowed over my body, pooling in my belly button.

Lisa lowered herself onto my body, laying her head on my chest, breathing heavily as aftershocks shook her body. My cock slid from her vagina, and a flood of cum followed it, staining the upholstery of the magnificent PT Cruiser, an indelible mark showing where I lost my virginity.

davesmistress
03-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Not a bad story at all

Thanks for the addition

fffireman
09-01-2008, 02:47 AM
nice post.