PDA

View Full Version : Counselling...

starxxx
03-28-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, it has to be said, when I was a teenager at school I was totally fixated by sex. I was a complete nympho. I was tall and slim with bronzed skin I would keep tanning in my garden and on the beach, with long blonde hair and yes, I developed early... There was a period while I was at high school where I couldn't stop thinking about sex and wanting it with just about everyone I met. This is the story of that time in my life.

I'll start with the sessions I spent with the school counsellor. My English teacher, Mr. Winters had noticed certain behaviours I had been exhibiting, and had decided I had an unhealthy obsession with sex and arranged for me to see the counsellor.

I sat acrross from Mr Collins, the school counsellor, who was in his twenties and clearly one of those sweet do good types, and let him lead.

"So, Amy. Mr Winters believes you have some kind of issues with your sexuality," He stated, loking down at his clipboard.

"'Well", I began, "I think he was a little surprised at finding Darren's hand up my shirt, pinching my nipple, during his class on George Orwell."'

"'Amd why was Darren's hand up your shirt?" Mr Collins asked, peering over his glasses. He looked kind of cute, trying to be all straight. I decided to unnerve him.

"I'd asked him to do it. The class was boring, and he was sitting so close to me. It was easy, I just whispered in his ear that I was wearing a loose shirt and if he slid his hand up there and into my bra and played with me it was unlikely anyone wold ever know. What would you have done?"listening to my history and writing reports to spanking me with unbridled passion.

"'That's not the point, Amy. So what did you do after the lesson?"

"Well, I was dripping wet after spending a whole hour with Darren fiddling with my tits, so I walked into the toilets, thinking I could masturbate and get myself off, and that way clear my head for the rest of the day."' I said this in a matter of fact sort of way, but was observing that Mr Collins was starting to sweat, so I undid a button on my shirt, revealing more cleavage, as I spoke, and also parted my bare legs, I was only wearing a short skirt as I had taken my underwear off earlier.

"So, what happened next?" he asked nervously fiddling with his collar.

"'Well, one of the janitors was in there. He's always hanging around the girls' toilets. I'd heard he had some kind of fetish about girls peeing, and I was so horny, I deliberately went into the cubicle with no door (after some fight apparently), and brought my short skirt up around my waist, revealing everything. He was watching as I pissed. "Oh, hi!" I said. "There's no paper in here. You'll either have to bring me some, or lick me clean." I knew which option he'd choose. Within seconds he was on his knees between my legs hungrily licking my cunt. I won't tell you which janitor it was, because the poor man shouldn't get fired after giving me such pleasure."

"Right... Well, Amy, this is not appropriate behaviour."

"I know, Mr Collins."

"And what is worse is that it seems like merely recounting these events is arousing you".

"Mmmmmmm, well, yes, it is. But looking at how hard you are - no, that clipboard is covering nothing - I think that it's getting you pretty aroused too. You can't take your eyes off of me."

Mr Collins just went red. He had not expected me to notice.

"So you're supposed to cure me of these tendencies then?" I purred. "I don't think that's going to happen. Maybe you should punish me instead?"

Without being asked, I walked over to him and bent myself over his knee, my flat stomach pressing against his hard cock and my long hair sweeping the floor. My ass was completely bare in front of him.

He grunted as if he was trying to fight it, and then brought his hand flat down on my naked ass. "'Ahhhhh!" I screamed, and he did it again. I wiggled against his hard blows, causing friction against his rock hard dick.

"Please!" I yelled "Fuck me!". What he hadn't realised from all he had heard about me, was that although I loved to play with and tease men, I had never actually had sex with any of them, I was still a virgin. I wanted him so badly though - this repressed guy who had turned from judging my behaviour to spanking me with unbridled passion.

He bent me over the table in the middle of the room and pulled his pants dow, leaving his shirt and tie on. He flipped my short pleated school skirt up, and took me roughly from behind, grabbing and pinching my nipples as he did. He thrust into me so hard, telling me in my ear the whole time what a dirty little slut I was and how it wasn't his fault, I'd made him want me. Even this turned me on, and within minutes my cunt was spasming and squeezing his dick as I came. He pulled out, flipped me over, and came over my lips.

":There, you little tart!" he panted, as his cum dribbled over my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, and grabbed his head and forced it into a long slow kiss, in which a lot of the cum spread over my lips made its way into his own mouth.

"'So, we have these sessions every week, to help me get over my sex obsession?" I said in a deadpan way.

"Yes. And I know what I want to do with you next week already - but there's no point in us meeting unless you get up to more of your naughty adventures until then"....

davesmistress
03-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Godis_Lives
04-10-2008, 06:53 AM
great work, keep it coming.

NaughtyOne
06-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Very nice story, please write more.

hawk9934
06-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Do we get to hear about more sessions?

ibohunt06
06-25-2008, 10:25 AM
very nice story keep them cumming

ryno66
05-21-2009, 01:57 PM
thanks for the story

JTjtJT
05-23-2009, 10:49 AM
nice, would like to hear more

spuddster
05-25-2009, 02:36 AM
good work

twojustfourfun
05-25-2009, 03:41 PM
I like! My wife was very high-sexed as a teen, and her stories of lewd behaviour always turn me on. Yours reminded me of some of her episodes... Thanks for that!

phogga
05-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Hot little story.

donaldt69
05-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Very nice story

lsjhornet11
01-01-2010, 10:53 PM
can u write more please

frankjohnmoore
01-01-2010, 11:04 PM
that was very good hope to read more

John Q Public
01-02-2010, 05:36 PM
hmmm... interesting.. more tales to follow?

astoipip
03-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Nice story!

rmreading
09-16-2010, 12:18 AM
The consensus of the council feels the counselor should be confined! Thanks for an interesting story.

BlackRose
09-16-2010, 02:46 AM
nice story

dumbo
09-16-2010, 07:53 AM
great story continue writing!!!

Ej444
09-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Good little story