PDA

View Full Version : My first black lover

katie54
04-01-2008, 08:42 AM
I had been fucking other guys for some time when hubby said I should try black. I had been thinking about it but wasn't sure how to bring it up, or if I should. I was raised in the South where there is nothing more taboo then being with a blackman. I told Hubby that I didn't think that would be a good thing to do and then let him talk me into it. I let him think that I was only going to do it for him but I really wanted to have a blackman fuck me.

We placed an ad and soon had several guys who wante oto be my first black lover. We picked out a guy who was a truck driver and went through our area quite often. We agreed to meet him just to see if we all wanted this to happen. When I first saw him I knew he was going to be my first. He was very polite and said how he just wanted to make my first time good for me and that he would play by our rules. We told him to call the next week when he went through here and we would meet him.

Hubby and I talked about it all week and agreed that the only rule would be if I said no it meant no, otherwise it would be anything we wanted to do. I couldn't wait for Gene to call.

Finally Gene called and said he would be in town in about 2 hours. I told him I was nervous but excited too and looking forward to seeing him. I told him to call when he got here and hubby would pick him up and bring him to our home.

I got ready for my date and waited as hubby went to pick him up. Hubby was going to tell Gene that there were no rules, only that we were to enjoy ourselves and do anything we wanted.

When they arrived Gene sat by me on the sofa and we all had a drink to relax a little. I didn't know what to expect and was quite nervous when Gene pulled me into his arms and kissed me. It felt so good to be in his arms kissing my first blackman in my home on my sofa while hubby watched. His hands were soon exploring my body as he kissed me and I was getting very hot knowing that he would soon be fucking me.

We kept making out and he soon had his hand in my panties and I was feeling his big cock through his pants. He pulled my panties off and told me how hot and wet my pussy was as he slid his finger into me. I slid my hand into his pants and for the first time had my hand around a big black cock and I loved it. We kept kissing and stroking each other and all I could think about was how good it was going to feel when he fucked me.

I broke this kiss, looked him in the eye and said; "I want you to take me to bed and fuck me"!

"You want my black cock"?

"Yes, I want your black cock inside me! I want you to give me my first black cock and be the first blackman to fill my married cunt with black cock"!

"Then lead me to your bed and get the rest of your clothes off so i can enjoy all of you".

I took Gene by the hand and led him to my bed with hubby following and filming.

Here are some pics. of us enjoying ourselves. The rest of the story to follow later if you want to hear it. Katie

davesmistress
04-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the new addition

katie54
04-02-2008, 11:02 PM
As soon as we were in the bedroom we rippedoff the rest of our clothes and Gene pulled me into bed and tight against his sexy black body. I loved being naked in his arms and feeling how big and hard he was for me. We kissed and explored each other's bodies. It was so hot feeling his hands all over my naked body and knowing hubby was watching all of it and seeing how hot I was getting.

"Sweet Katie, tell me what you want".

"I want you to fuck me! I want to feel your big cock inside me"!

"If you want my black cock, tell me".

"Yes! I want your black cock in my married white pussy. I want to feel all of you inside me. I need and want your black cock now"! Gene pushed my legs back over my head and got between my legs.

"Show your hubby how much you want it, guide my black cock to your married cunt". I grabbed his cock and guided it to my very wet pussy. It was like and electric shock when I felt the head of his cock touch me. I got his cock in position and then felt Gene ease forward sliding the head of his cock into me.

"God yes! It feels so good. I love it! I want you so much"! Gene started slowly working his cock into me, giving me a inch at a time, then pulling back and giving me another inch.

"Oh my God! I love it and I'm cumming already! I'm cumming all over your black cock"! He kept slowly working it into me until I had all 9 inches of his cock in me. He held still letting me enjoy feeling every inch of his cock in me. I felt his big balls on my ass and more cock inside me then I had ever had. "You feel so good! I love your black cock and how deep you are in me. You are deeper in me then anyone has ever been before".

"Your cunt is so hot, wet and tight. I can feel it sucking at my cock wanting fucked". He slowly pulled out until just the head was still inside me. "Tell me what you want".

"I want your black cock! I want you to fuck me! I want to feel your balls slapping my ass as you fuck me". With one big thrust he drove his cock balls deep in me. "I'm cumming again! I love it! Fuck me"!

Gene fucked me for several min. and listened to me moaning and cumming over and over on his cock. It was like one long orgasm it felt so good.

"I'm getting ready to cum. Where do you want it"?

I knew hubby would be surprised as I looked Gene in the eyes and said: "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you fill my married white cunt with your cum".

"You want me to cum in your pussy"?

"Yes, yes, yes! Cum in me"! Soon I felt Gene tense up and start cumming in me. I felt spurt after spurt of cum filling my pussy. Never had I felt anyone cum so much or so hard in me before and I loved it and I came again with him.

I wrapped my arms around Gene as he laid on me letting his cum soak into my pussy. "Thank you! I have now not only had my first black cock and been filled with black cum but it was the best fucking I have ever had and I want lots more".

loveshornywomen
04-02-2008, 11:05 PM
Some real talent here, great job.

Scorpio8
04-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Even without the pics the story is a strong and ultra erotic
read because it's told with a real lust for the sensation of
the experience itself.

I'm sure many of us readers can share in that raw emotion
of "just going for it" when the fuck lust takes over and you
need to satisfy that craving that's been building up way too
long.

Really fine work on this story and worthy of plenty of
wetness from both men and women alike.

Suthernlady
04-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Congrats Katie...this story has been selected as one of our Stories of the Week for April 4....great job hun...hope to see your writing more in the near future!

Take care....SL

Scorpio8
04-04-2008, 06:27 AM
Congratulations going out to you on a very hot Story Of The Week.

Well done and thanks for keeping the heat turned up.

st_tham
04-05-2008, 08:39 PM
love the story and the picture. Good to share the experience.

katie54
05-12-2008, 07:52 AM
For the next year anytime Gene called me I made myself available to him. I couldn't get enough of his big black cock and very much enjoyed having Gene turn me into his black cock loving slut. I loved sucking his cock and hubby took many pictures of me sucking Gene and gave them to Gene so he could show his friends. He loved to tell me about the comments his friends made and it turned me on knowing they were watching me suck his black cock.
One night after he had played with me and had me soaking wet I told him I wanted to suck him off so he could show his friends how much I loved his black cock and cum. "I want you cum all over my face and I want to swallow your cum"! Gene took me by the hand and let me to my bed and told me to go to work on it. "Suck that black cock"! I licked and sucked his cock and balls as he and hubby both watched. he loved telling me how hot I looked with his black cock in my hand and mouth and how his friends were going to love seeing that.

" I want your friends to see me sucking your cock and to see me taking your cum. I want them to see my married white lips around your black shaft and to know my husband is taking these pictures for us so you can show them. Fuck my married mouth and give me your black seed"!

I want you all to see how he fucked my mouth and gave me his cum. I was his total slut and love to have you see that. Katie

sunnyandmild
02-13-2009, 12:54 PM
You did a great job of conveying your feelings and excitement in fulfilling your desires.

VirgoHawk
02-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Wow Katie...that is a hot series of stories.....I love the photo's & caps with them.....and you are one HOT wife!!!

Steve333
02-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Pretty good thred there, thanks

kiltedbehemoth
02-19-2009, 06:21 AM
ahumm . . .
rest break required there
. . verry hot
methinks

red71054
03-10-2009, 04:59 AM
Really great story. Loved the pictures

rnj43v3r
03-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Fantastic story keep up the good work

inherhole
04-26-2009, 02:05 PM
After my first black cock I was sold. I now have eleven daughters from black cum and looking for more.

smokinjo
04-28-2009, 07:25 AM
great story

slim123
05-16-2009, 05:51 AM
As soon as we were in the bedroom we rippedoff the rest of our clothes and Gene pulled me into bed and tight against his sexy black body. I loved being naked in his arms and feeling how big and hard he was for me. We kissed and explored each other's bodies. It was so hot feeling his hands all over my naked body and knowing hubby was watching all of it and seeing how hot I was getting.

"Sweet Katie, tell me what you want".

"I want you to fuck me! I want to feel your big cock inside me"!

"If you want my black cock, tell me".

"Yes! I want your black cock in my married white pussy. I want to feel all of you inside me. I need and want your black cock now"! Gene pushed my legs back over my head and got between my legs.

"Show your hubby how much you want it, guide my black cock to your married cunt". I grabbed his cock and guided it to my very wet pussy. It was like and electric shock when I felt the head of his cock touch me. I got his cock in position and then felt Gene ease forward sliding the head of his cock into me.

"God yes! It feels so good. I love it! I want you so much"! Gene started slowly working his thick black cock into me, giving me a inch at a time, then pulling back and giving me another inch.it's hot & tight...Oooooh

"Oh my God! I love it and I'm cumming already! I'm cumming all over your black cock"! He kept slowly working it into me until I had all 9 inches of his cock in me. He held still letting me enjoy feeling every inch of his cock in me. I felt his big balls on my ass and more cock inside me then I had ever had. "You feel so good! I love your black cock and how deep you are in me. You are deeper in me then anyone has ever been before".

"Your cunt is so hot, wet and tight. I can feel it sucking at my cock wanting fucked". He slowly pulled out until just the head was still inside me. "Tell me what you want".

"I want your black cock! I want you to fuck me! I want to feel your balls slapping my ass as you fuck me". With one big thrust he drove his cock balls deep in me. "I'm cumming again! I love it! Fuck me"!

Gene fucked me for several min. and listened to me moaning and cumming over and over on his cock. It was like one long orgasm it felt so good.

"I'm getting ready to cum. Where do you want it"?

I knew hubby would be surprised as I looked Gene in the eyes and said: "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel you fill my married white cunt with your cum".

"You want me to cum in your pussy"?

"Yes, yes, yes! Cum in me"! Soon I felt Gene tense up and start cumming in me. I felt spurt after spurt of hot cream filling my pussy. Never had I felt anyone cum so much or so hard in me before and I loved it and I came again with him.

I wrapped my arms around Gene as he laid on me letting his cum soak into my pussy. "Thank you! I have now not only had my first black cock and been filled with hot black cum but it was the best fucking I have ever had and I want lots more".

more of your stories........Thanx;jerk;;jerk; & jerk;

masterj
05-16-2009, 07:07 AM
this is actually best story iv seen so far thank you

fist_me
07-15-2009, 11:03 PM
More Gene!!!

bullitt
07-16-2009, 05:55 AM
that was superb Katie especially the captioned photos

scheff
07-26-2009, 06:29 PM
mmm love the pics

inherhole
08-19-2009, 11:11 AM
That was really HOT

Deuder2511
08-26-2009, 01:46 AM
fucking hot as hell

tamilmaaran
09-13-2009, 11:59 PM
wow. superp story and picture.

carthago
09-24-2009, 04:17 AM
wonderful

Zeero
09-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Very hot. You got any stories of like Gene and his friends and of course u.

Shick
10-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Awwww, don't stop now! Gene ever drop by with his friends?

Ricey
10-21-2009, 02:52 PM
very good, thanks

77mama&papa
11-06-2009, 09:52 PM
that was a very very HOT story.... i think i just shot a load in my pants just from reading it!!!

mummified
11-08-2009, 11:59 PM
tasty stuff

Saffer
12-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Great captions to the pics. :) Really enjoyed this thread.

tonyfly
03-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Great story, love interracial.

helloomoto
04-06-2010, 12:11 AM
more juicy details more more more

Bloosseer
04-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Nice story

slim123
04-20-2010, 05:53 AM
I had been fucking other guys for some time when hubby said I should try black. I had been thinking about it but wasn't sure how to bring it up, or if I should. I was raised in the South where there is nothing more taboo then being with a blackman. I told Hubby that I didn't think that would be a good thing to do and then let him talk me into it. I let him think that I was only going to do it for him but I really wanted to have a blackman fuck me.

We placed an ad and soon had several guys who wante oto be my first black lover. We picked out a guy who was a truck driver and went through our area quite often. We agreed to meet him just to see if we all wanted this to happen. When I first saw him I knew he was going to be my first. He was very polite and said how he just wanted to make my first time good for me and that he would play by our rules. We told him to call the next week when he went through here and we would meet him.

Hubby and I talked about it all week and agreed that the only rule would be if I said no it meant no, otherwise it would be anything we wanted to do. I couldn't wait for Gene to call.

Finally Gene called and said he would be in town in about 2 hours. I told him I was nervous but excited too and looking forward to seeing him. I told him to call when he got here and hubby would pick him up and bring him to our home.

I got ready for my date and waited as hubby went to pick him up. Hubby was going to tell Gene that there were no rules, only that we were to enjoy ourselves and do anything we wanted.

When they arrived Gene sat by me on the sofa and we all had a drink to relax a little. I didn't know what to expect and was quite nervous when Gene pulled me into his arms and kissed me. It felt so good to be in his arms kissing my first blackman in my home on my sofa while hubby watched. His hands were soon exploring my body as he kissed me and I was getting very hot knowing that he would soon be fucking me.

We kept making out and he soon had his hand in my panties and I was feeling his big cock through his pants. He pulled my panties off and told me how hot and wet my pussy was as he slid his finger into me. I slid my hand into his pants and for the first time had my hand around a big black cock and I loved it. We kept kissing and stroking each other and all I could think about was how good it was going to feel when he fucked me.

I broke this kiss, looked him in the eye and said; "I want you to take me to bed and fuck me"!

"You want my black cock"?

"Yes, I want your black cock inside me! I want you to give me my first black cock and be the first blackman to fill my married cunt with black cock"!

"Then lead me to your bed and get the rest of your clothes off so i can enjoy all of you".

I took Gene by the hand and led him to my bed with hubby following and filming.

Here are some pics. of us enjoying ourselves. The rest of the story to follow later if you want to hear it. Katie

Nice story so far. want the rest of it...............

missingrandy
04-21-2010, 08:47 AM
very hot.

txbull247
05-01-2010, 11:22 AM
That was a nice story

dispatch12
05-23-2010, 03:08 PM
very hot pics and story!!!

milker
09-01-2010, 07:24 AM
awesome pics. and story

miwade
09-26-2010, 01:12 PM
great to see a woman getting what she wants and her husband right behind her nice pics keep sucking awaymmmm

konig1469
09-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Thanks keep it up

mandawg
09-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Great story! Thankx so much for posting it!

windstar
10-03-2010, 06:04 PM
love the illistrated photos keep up the good work.

antonross
10-24-2010, 03:22 AM
Thanks katie for a good story!

scotian88
11-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Very hot pics and story loved to see them.

p1noy2
12-07-2010, 11:43 AM
that is one hot story! thanks. post some more pls!

bluesil
02-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Very Good

meow=3
02-15-2011, 01:19 PM
hot =D

djblackcell
04-13-2011, 08:13 AM
Nice, I like the story. So has Gene been the only one or has there been more since then?