PDA

View Full Version : World of Darkness Pt. 4 "Magical Knights" (Warning Rape content!)

Knighteagle
04-13-2008, 10:32 PM
This is the fourth part of a continuing story, please be sure to read the first three before continuing! As always honest feedback is always welcomed and encouraged!

Brad walked the stretch of road along Glenwood, he was deliberately avoiding looking at the place. Why he decided to go and get his Video Recorder now was beyond him. He just didn’t think he could stomach listening to the sounds of sex when he wasn’t involved. He was a bit jealous too, He knew he could have tagged Amanda last night if he was more aggressive but sometimes he felt living with just an older sister and his mother had made him a bit too polite with the girls. When they went up to Adams’ parents’ bedroom, she told him she was too nervous to even flash a guy, so they just sat and talked. It was a cool change of pace from acting all macho around the Jocks. He was a bit nervous of hurting his friendship with her. Brad kinda wished the bet had involved Mona and himself up in the bedroom, he wasn’t worried about damaging a potential friendship with her, that was one chick who had no problems with sex with friends, he could tell, his older sister was like that too.

He looked at his watch, it was almost Eleven O’clock the whole trip to his house and back had taken less than one hour. He wondered if the bunnies were done fucking. Against his better judgment he glanced over to the Cemetery, he still couldn’t get over the way he couldn’t see beyond the gate. He held his Camera up to it and looked; to his amazement the area just beyond the gate was in fact visible. “Ha, ya can’t fool science.” He laughed out loud. Then a male figure walked across the screen! Brad played back the video but he wasn’t there. “Ok, ok, my mistake!” He said wondering why he wanted to taunt the place to begin with.

A light appeared in the corner of the screen on the camera, he glanced closely at it. Whatever it was seemed to be off in the distance. What surprised him more was that when he looked to the area with his naked eye he could still see it but not the surrounding area. He stopped cold staring at the light. Curiosity was welling inside him. “Come to me, my pretty.” He said in a mock Dracula voice realizing the Cemetery must be actually trying to lure him in! But why would it, it left him alone completely the last time? He stood there debating for a moment then shrugged his shoulders. “Oh alright, but I swear to god if this turns into some cheesy Horror movie, I’m going to be very disappointed in you!” He spoke out loud to the fence. Has he walked over, took a deep breath, and climbed over it.

He looked around till he spotted the light again and began to walk towards it. He held up his camera hoping to record, anything that happened. It was perhaps no real shock that the battery light began to flash, then the screen died out. “Oh this is getting predictable, when does the cat jump out of nowhere?” Brad challenged the cemetery. But nothing happened, after a whole minute of just standing there he saw the light grow brighter as though reminding him of its presence. He pressed on as to his amazement the shadow of an old house came into view. But he knew there was no house in the Glenwood. The thought occurred to him that he should just leave and get the others but he found himself unable to walk away. He kept walking to the house.

There was no sign of the green light which had first drew him there, but he somehow knew this was what he was supposed to see. The large Victorian house looked brand new, the window curtains were drawn back and he could easily peer inside. The living room was furnished in what appeared to be nineteenth century fashion and he could tell the owner was rich. He walked around to the front door and knocked. The door opened with no sound. “Hmm, I actually thought it would creak.” He stepped inside. “Hello?” He yelled uncertain. He was amazed that there was a feminine reply. “You shouldn’t be here.” Came the soft voice. A woman dressed in a very old looking dress stepped into the hallway, leading to the dining room. She had beautiful green eyes. “Ah, yea, sorry, I just didn’t know…” But what he knew did not come out of his mouth. He knew this wasn’t right but he couldn’t bring himself to leave. The woman smiled at him. “Come in, my husband has been gone for many nights now, and he is not likely to be present tonight either.” Brad examined the woman closely. He was sure she was not a ghost, but if not a ghost then what was she, and shouldn’t a woman from this era be more shy around a stranger?

Brad approached her glancing over her body, and was embarrassed when he realized she had noticed. “My name is Angelia Baer.” She said extending her hand. “Uh, Brad… Brad Thayer” He responded as he took her hand, resisting the urge to look at the cleavage threatening to pop out of her corset. “This is no place for shyness, Brad Thayer.” She smiled as she placed her fingers on his shoulder and traced down his arm to his hand. “Mam?” He responded. She then ripped off his shirt and pushed him against the wall! Fear rippled through him but he didn’t really want to fight her advance. He reached out and ripped the corset from her body, her breasts seemed grateful to be free at last. She attacked him like a hungry animal biting his nipples and shoving his face into her breasts.

Before he knew it they were upstairs fully naked and landing on the king size bed. Chains came from nowhere locking his wrists and ankles to the Iron frame, he thought to protest but each glance at Angelia’s naked body seemed to steal his argument. She began licking his muscular chest, and swept his neck with her long red hair. She kissed down is ripped stomach and took his cock into her lips. He felt her tongue wrap around it. But he realized quickly something was wrong when it wrapped around it twice! He glanced down to see a very decomposed female corpse sucking his cock! He began to panic but was unable to scream, He knew he was going limp almost instantly and she did not seem to like that. She looked up with empty eye sockets. “DON’T YOU DARE!” She screamed as she grabbed his cock tight with coarse hands. Against his will he felt himself get hard again as she began to stroke it, fast and hard.

She straddled slamming her body down onto him, he felt as though she had broken his cock when she did because she missed her hold, but from the cracked and withered smile on her face he realized she meant to do exactly that! He screamed in pain as she began grinding herself on him. Then he slid inside her. Brad looked down and saw his cock was bleeding, but Angelina did not seem to care. He closed his eyes unable to bare the pain! Her nails racked his chest leaving huge gashes in it. “Is this what you were hoping for?” Her harsh voice mocked him. He tried to shake his head but he was not sure if he had or not. Then from out of nowhere another voice broke through the air.

“STOP IT!”

Then all was silent, the pain was gone and he felt grass beneath him. His eyes were clenched tight but he could smell the night air. He wondered for a moment if he was dead. “Brad!” The female voice called out. Brad realized who the voice had belonged to. He opened his eyes and Amanda was standing over him. They were both naked in what appeared to be the ruined foundation of an old house!

davesmistress
04-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the next chapter

April
04-13-2008, 11:27 PM
That was great Knighteagle, can't wait for the next chapter.

As I told you earlier, this is a great story and I am really enjoying the read.

Did you ever decide which way you were going to take the story, or are you just going to surprise us now.

Seth72
04-16-2009, 12:49 AM
The story just gets better and better!
I hope you don't stop now!