PDA

View Full Version : I am screamer

claire_s4
04-20-2008, 11:45 AM
I was visiting my aunt and Uncles for a week and after bout two nights of teasing Uncle David slipped me a feel and we ended up in the sparebedroom up stairs and we got undresed and he kissd me all over and then he positioned himself over me and dropped his body easing his big cock into my teen pussy. His wife was doing laundry in the basement and he was sure we would not get caught cause she talks or an hour on the phone at least to her sister ( my mother ) while she does the laundry. He was llull into me and he started to pump when I took into the howling , he tried to get me to shut up but to no avail , I was howling and squeeling and begging for it that he hd to pull out because I was going towake the commnunity le alone cause his wife to come up stairs . He asked me why I was so loud and Itold im it was so good I could not help it .

claire_s4
04-20-2008, 11:49 AM
He told me toget dresed and in the morning he ws staying home from work and his friend was coming oveer but we could fuck if we wanted to before his friend got there and after his wife left fo wok and I could make all the noise I wanted to ?
Do you want to hear about it ?

Luckymann
04-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Interesting premise but far to little detail. And how old did you say you are? Your English skills indicate someone much to young to be visiting a site such as this.

frankjohnmoore
10-14-2009, 02:04 AM
this was on page 5 or6

ironeagle2
10-14-2009, 03:16 PM
short and alot of spelling problems

Wideopenracing5
10-16-2009, 09:13 PM
nice story