PDA

View Full Version : I am a screamer ( corrected )

claire_s4
04-23-2008, 02:46 PM
I was visiting my aunt and Uncles for a week and after about two nights of teasing Uncle David slipped me a feel and we ended up in the spare bedroom up stairs after we finally got undressed, he kissed me all over and I explored his manhood , he then positioned himself over me and dropped his body easing his big cock into my teen pussy. His wife was doing laundry in the basement and he was sure we would not get caught cause she talks or an hour on the phone at least to her sister (my mother) while she does the laundry. He was fully into me then he started to pump when I took into the howling, he tried to get me to shut up but to no avail, I was howling and squealing and begging for it that he had to pull out because I was going to wake the community or cause his wife to come up stairs. He asked me why I was so loud and Told im it felt so good I could not help it. He told me to get dressed and in the morning he was staying home from work and his friend was coming over but we could fuck if we wanted to before his friend got there and after his wife left for wok and I could make all the noise I wanted to ?
Well about 730 the next morning after a night of restless sleep I was woke up by Uncle David who came into my room and came over to my bed and slowly stated to pull the covers down off me. When he seen my bare breasts he stopped and removed his robe , his shaft was angled up with his belly and the head was covering his belly button so that when he bent over and slid his hand down under the sheet. I was on my back so his hand slid down to my waist and then he pulled it up on my bare tummy and he finished by pushing it down and it landed on my wet pussy. I was really moist because I woke several times during the night waiting for this morning to happen and I was awake for a few minutes just before he entered my room and had just passed off to sleep rubbing my pussy and waiting. He swore out loud at my wetness and he reached and slid all the bedding off with his other hand .His head went right to my tummy and he started kissing and then I felt his lips lock on my pussy as I broke out into a loud cry oooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh. He shifted his weight and reached and put his hips over my face and with one hand his cock was at my mouth and as I opened the velvet helmet slipped into me and I locked my lips just past the helmet on the shaft .I could feel little ribs with my lips and I solely slid my lips back and forth about an inch of the shaft past the rim of the helmet

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE?

Scorpio8
04-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Well of course, it's not fair to either Uncle David or us to
just leaving things hanging like that.

It sounds like she's only begun to howl by the direction
this tale is heading in and it's best to get it all out to
be fully contented. :icon071:

NaughtyOne
06-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Nice begaining can't wait for more of the story if you have more that is. I wouldn't mind being in Uncle David place. :)

dangerous_dave
09-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Howl away. I think it was great

littlestormy
09-18-2008, 08:29 AM
great story going. I once had a screamer.had to put a pillow over her head to stiffle the sound. neighbors asked "did you hear some strange noises last night?" went to her house after that.

frankjohnmoore
10-14-2009, 02:00 AM
nice story, had a g.f. on vacation on the med and we knoted off a little in the day time and when we came out of the hotel there were peole in the street looking up at our room, she was a screamer that time,

ironeagle2
10-14-2009, 03:20 PM
great

tuk_4u
10-16-2009, 01:03 AM
ok story

Sweety
10-18-2009, 11:46 AM
more more more more..... hehehe

rodm00
12-11-2009, 09:00 AM
yes would like to her final howl