PDA

View Full Version : One day

dyl1dyl
04-27-2008, 03:15 AM
It was a Wednesday; I came home from school early as my CCA was cancelled. I arrived home, hearing loud moans and giggling from the master bedroom. I quietly crept upstairs and peeked in. To my surprise, I saw my mum and aunt in a 69 position in skimpy lingerie with several teenage girls watching. These girls were from my aunt’s class and this was supposed to be a “supplementary” lesson. My mum was clad in a pink lace panty and pink push-up bra set while my aunt was wearing a blue thong and bra. They were licking each other’s lingerie to wet themselves. After awhile, my mum got off and lay down, spreading her legs and sliding off her panties while my aunt took out a thick dildo and started lubricating it. My aunt told her students that she would be showing them how to use sex toys and masturbate and to take a video of it so that they could do it at home by themselves. One of the girls, Ashley who had long toned legs, a curvaceous body and gorgeous face, had even brought a home taken video of her parents having sex. She was wearing a black taffeta skirt and white blouse with sneakers.
My cock was hard by now and I started stroking it. My aunt played the DVD which showcased Ashley’s parents doing it cowgirl style with her mum bouncing on her dad, her huge tits going up and down before he pulled out , stimulated her till she screamed and came and then slid his cock between her breasts and thrust till he came all over her tits and face. Ashley and the rest of the ladies were rubbing their wet love machines as they watched the hot video. I wished I could have her as I watched Ashley delicately slide a beautiful gloved hand up and down her glistening cunt underneath her white tongs. My aunt thanked her for it before my mum opened her legs wide so that the girls could take photos as my aunt explained the various places that a lady can be stimulated at. My aunt then took out a video of her and her female colleague making love and played it. By the way, she is married. It showed her lying on the floor while her colleague lay on top in a 69 position. Their lingerie was on the desk in their office as they licked and fingered each other with stationary to mind-blowing orgasms. She then asked the girls if they were wet and they replied with a loud “totally” as they took off their clothes. My mum then went to the first of the five girls and started licking her legs before asking her to practice using a dildo on my mum. She lubricated a large pink dildo before sliding it up my mum’s pussy and then slowly increasing her speed as my mum groaned. My aunt did the same thing as the girl’s took turns while the “teachers” gave comments.
After all the girls had done so, my aunt lay on the bed and spread out her gorgeous legs, exposing her clit. My mum then started giving her oral sex as my aunt vigorously rubbed her own clit. The teenage girl’s were all getting horny and started getting on the bed and joining in the mass masturbation. Soon, there were moans and screams of pleasure as the ladies had their orgasms, squirting love nectar over the bed and all their raunchy lingerie and sex toys. After their orgasms had subsided, my aunt told her students to go home and practice what they had learnt and also gave them a sex tape of her, my mum and their sister in law, Cynthia having lesbian sex for the young ladies to masturbate.
The next week, I skipped my CCA and came home early, wanting to videotape their lovemaking sessions by the secretly installed spy camera I installed in my parent’s bedroom. I actually already had taped some of my parents’ vigorous shagging sessions. I switched on my laptop and accessed the camera. I saw my mum clad in a naughty playboy bunny suit, while her sister, Ginny was in a leopard print bra and thong and Cynthia, her brother’s wife was in a satin blue mini dress. I was instantly turned on and my cock grew hard just watching the three gorgeous ladies. My mum was telling the two ladies about how large penises were and how she had been split open by some teenage boys and an Alsatian dog. She took out a DVD and played it, as the three ladies propped themselves up on the bed with luxurious pillows. This gave me an excellent up skirt view of Cynthia thighs; she was wearing a royal blue panty under her dress.
The video started. It showed my mum opening the front gate and letting the boys in. One of the boys was probably holding the camcorder. They drove into the house their BMW 3 series and parked it as my mum came out to greet them. She was only wearing a bathrobe with lingerie inside. The two boys and a cameramen entered with the Alsatian whose name was Anders. My mum poured fresh mango juice for the boys as they settled into a sofa to discuss what my mum wanted them to do for her and their rates. She paid them $3000 for two hours of intense fucking with them and the dog as well as a high definition movie being filmed. She told them that her husband fucked with her frequently but she wanted a change occasionally and therefore hired them. My mum started slipping off her bathrobe revealing the black bra and g-string underneath as the two 19 year old boys slipped their clothes off and guaranteed her the best sex of her life.
My mum immediately got the boys to lie back and started sucking their cocks which quickly erected to a full 12 inches, about 3 or 4 inches bigger than my dad’s. My mum sucked them for awhile before moving to Anders, giving him the same treatment as she stimulated him to his full 14 inches. This was my mum’s first time with an animal. The two boys told my mum to lie back on the sofa and they would pleasure her so she lay back sinking into the soft velvet. The first boy, George started licking her feet while the second boy went for her thighs. To be continued soon

davesmistress
04-27-2008, 01:09 PM
thanks for the addition

windstar
10-03-2010, 05:41 PM
grea add on to your last story.