PDA

View Full Version : The Waitresses (Anna and Katy)

signon
05-05-2008, 01:54 PM
I was 31 years old when this happened to me. I went to a local diner after work to get something to eat. In this place there was a bar type area and tables to sit at also. I sat at one of the tables for more privacy. In a short time a young waitress came to take my order. I could not help but notice how beautiful she was. Cute face and very well endowed. She was about 5 foot tall with long dark hair tied in a pony tail that bounced when she walked. Her uniform was a tight fitting skirt suit. The top part unbuttoned to show off her lovely cleavage. She was practically bursting out of her uniform. When she brought my order she leaned way over in front of me to place the plate on the table. Her uniform was so low cut that her tits dangled to the point I could see just about everything but her nipples. She looked up into my eyes purposely to see me looking at her cleavage. She stood up slowly keeping eye contact with me the whole time. She smiled sweetly at me and when she turned and walked away. I could not help but watch her firm ass sway back and forth in her tight fitting uniform as she walked away. She glanced back over her shoulder to catch me watching her as she walked off. I had the clear impression she was flirting with me.

The diner had few guests in it but they all left before I finished eating. Behind the counter was an older woman in the same tight fitting uniform the younger waitress was wearing. The younger waitress had the beauty of youth but this older woman had a look about her. I think I can read people well and this woman looked like she could let loose sexually. She was also very attractive with dark hair also but cut much shorter than the younger waitress. Slightly taller than the younger girl with long lean legs. She was also well endowed and wearing a tight fitting uniform but more modestly clothed than the younger girl.

As I ate I couldn't help but see these two waitresses continually looking at me and talking amongst them selves as if talking about me. The older girls body language gave me the impression she was much more assertive than her younger coworker even though the younger one seemed very flirtatious towards me. When I finished eating it was the older woman who swaggered towards me to take my plate away. She said they were closing soon but asked if I wanted anything else. She called me honey which I liked and I just asked to have my glass refilled. When the older waitress came back with my soda she sat down across from me and looked me straight in the eyes and asked if I would like to join her and her friend for a drink with them after they got off work. Again she called me honey. I was taken back by her bluntness but agreed to her invitation. She said it will be about ten minutes then got up and walked away. She too had a way of walking that was incredibly sexy. Swinging her ass as she walked. As I stared at her ass when she walked away the younger waitress caught me watching her and smiled at me as I looked up to see her looking at me.

They both worked quickly behind the bar to finish up before closing. As they were getting ready to leave the older waitress said, you ready honey? I nodded and got up to follow them out. I walked behind them as we crossed the parking lot to their car. Watching intently at both of them swinging their asses as they walked my cock grew hard. By the time we reached their car I knew if any of them looked they would see the bulge in my pants. The younger one got in the drivers seat as the older waitress opened the passenger side door for me to get in. I slide across the front seat to sit next to the young girl as the older one squeezed in right next to me. As we drove away the older one did all the talking as the pretty driver stayed curiously silent. She introduced her and her friend. I'm Katy and this is Anna. She told me Anna was 23 years old and she was 44. She then said if you don't mind how about we go to our place for those drinks. As I looked over at her and said yes I saw she was staring at the bulge in my pants. She was definitely the bolder of the two woman. She turned slightly towards me as she placed her hand on my thigh and said you know what? I just looked at her without saying a word and she said, me and my friend had this idea. I said really? She squeezed my thigh with her hand. Then said, yea. We thought it would be cool to take you back to our place and both of us fuck you. Is that allright with you. I turned towards her stunned but was able to get the word "yes" out of my mouth. I couldn't believe this was happening and now my cock was as hard as could be. Katy looked me directly in the eyes and said good! She leaned towards me and closed her eyes and kissed me. As she slipped her tongue into my mouth kissing me deeply she let her hand slide up over the shaft of my stiff cock. She stroked it as we continued to make out together. I noticed Anna looking over at us watching curiously. I was amazed that she didn't seem put off by what Katy and I were doing and didn't seem a bit discouraged by it. I said to Katy, do you girls do this often? She said bluntly and sternly, never! She smiled at me and said, is that ok with you? I laughed and said sure. We continued to make out as Anna watched as much as she could while still driving. Katy took my hand and slide it under her skirt. Holding her hand over mine she rubbed her pussy which was very hot and wet. She let go of my hand to allow me to continue to play with her. As I did we continued kissing she slipped her hand into my pants grabbing my stiff cock. She started to stroke it and every so often reached down to caress my balls. Playing with her pussy I was excited by how wet she was getting. The thought of how easily my cock was going to slip into a pussy that wet kept going through my head.

It seemed like no time before the car had stopped and Anna was out the door in a flash. Katy pulled her hand out of my pants and held her skirt up for me to let go of her. As I pulled my fingers out of her wet swollen pussy she let out a slight sigh and took a deep breath before getting out of the car. When she turned from me to exit the car I slipped my wet fingers into my mouth to taste her pussy juices. Katy stood up and waiverd slightly. I was glad to see I had pleased her so that she was having trouble standing. She saw me licking my fingers and asked how it tasted. I smiled and said great!

Making our way to the front door I couldn't help but wonder how this was going to unfold. I had never been with two women and the thought of fucking them both was driving me crazy. Two very different women. One young and seemingly innocent and the other older and cleary very experienced. I wondered if I was going to have enough stamina to take them both on. I thought to myself it's a good thing I have kept myself in good shape because I'm going to need all of my strength tonight.

I followed the girls through the front door. Katy took my hand and led me to the couch. Anna threw her purse to the floor and sat in a chair across from the couch. I wondered to myself, is that it? She's just going to sit there? Standing in front of the couch, Katy knelt down in front of me and unbuttoned my pants pulling them down. I kicked off my shoes then my pants. As I did this she rubbed her hand up and down my stiff shaft then pulled down my underwear. My cock popped free and Katy looked up at me and smiled while pulling down my underwear. Standing there looking down at her I could see her big tits for the first time as she had her uniform buttoned up unlike Anna who was showing practically everything she had. She pushed me back onto the couch and pulled off her panties. She pulled her skirt up above her waist as she sat down beside me and started kissing me. She stopped and threw her one leg over mine. Now spread wide, I could see the pussy I had been playing with in the car. Her lips were very red and swollen. She was so wet her pussy glistened from the sunlight shining through the nearby window. It was at this time I noticed Anna doing the first sexual thing since I met her. She was sitting in an overstuffed chair with one leg thrown over the arm of the chair. She had her hand up her skirt and was now playing with herself as she watched Katy and I. It was at this point I wondered if I was ever going to get to fuck her or even touch her. But I had my hands full with Katy and felt somewhat relieved that I was not going to be pressured to fuck two women. I was not sure I could hold out with long enough. Katy was proving to be enough for any guy and we had barely started.

My cock was standing stiff and hard when Katy grabbed hold of it again. We started kissing deeply. I reached over and slipped my two fingers into her pussy. She seemed much more pliable than in the car. Her lips looser and pussy opened up more. This girl was something! She knew how to kiss and makeout. She was working my cock like I had never had before. I was trying to keep up by fingering her pussy as good as she was playing with my cock. I had totally forgot about Anna just a few feet away playing with herself. Then Katy stops kissing me and looks down at my cock. All of a sudden I noticed Anna again. Not because of anything she was doing but because of the slurping sound coming from her as she played with her pussy. I thought Katy was wet! This little girl who had hardly said a word was fucking herself silly with her fingers and had to be three times as wet as Katy to be making so much noise.

Then Katy breaks my concentration on Anna when she says, whoa! I look down between my legs at a puddle of precum the size of which I have never seen before. I could not believe so much clear slippery liquid came out of me. Katy turns to Anna and says, you better get over here and take advantage of this before he pops. Anna, without a moments hesitation gets out of the chair with a look of determination that I would expect from Katy. Staring intently at my stiff rod she bends over and slips off her panties. She throws them to the floor and they hit the floor with a slapping sound they are so wet.

Anna steps towards me as Katy just smiles holding my cock up. Anna straddles me and places her hands on my shoulders. Looking directly into my eyes, she lowers herself as Katy directs the head of my cock to her pussy. Anna drops down on me with the full force of all her weight. I yell out as she drops down on me. Little comes from her but a small grunt as her pussy lips slap into my balls. This girl is so wet. Just with her first thrust down onto me her cum flows over my balls. All of a sudden Anna becomes the dominant one as Katy after coaxing her to me and guiding us together now unzips Anna's top then pops open her bra. This little girls huge tits now swing freely in my face; slapping together as she hops up and down on my cock.

Anna is 23 but she looks like a high school cheerleader in her tight waitress uniform. Her long hair is in a pony tail. It bounces wildly as she pumps up and down on me. Her skirt is flopping up and down as we fuck. I thought Katy was the wild one. Now she takes a back seat to this wild little fucktress! Her tits are so big and flapping so hard it must be hurting her because she keeps trying to let go of my shoulders and hold her tits still. I reach up and grab hold of them so she can steady herself on my shoulders. She relaxes and gets one hell of a good rhythm going fucking me.

Katy in the meantime is undressing herself and steps onto the couch standing next to us. I am so busy watching Anna. I look over and wonder what the hell Katy is up to. She swings her leg over me and pushes my face into her cunt. Here I am with Anna hopping up and down in my lap. My arms are reaching up between Katy's legs to hold a huge set of tits as I lick and suck on a pussy so wet her juices are running down my chin and dripping onto my chest. Anna's hands have now left the embrace of my shoulders and now are holding Katie's waist pushing her into my face as she fucks me. I was so glad I walked into that diner so close to where I worked all those years.

As I licked and sucked Katie's cunt I hear Anna's voice getting weaker and feel her pussy tightening on me. I'm about to go off when Anna all of a sudden just settles on me and starts to quiver and shake. Her pussy clenching on my cock as I start to cum into her sweet young body. After a short time Katy sees that we both just came together and lets me lick her a few more times before she slowly pulls away from me and sits next to me on the couch. Anna collapses into my arms and I lay her next to Katy and slip between the two of them so exhausted and tired. With Anna sleeping next to me Katy strokes both our heads as I fall to sleep next to them both.

Some time later I wake up with Katy still wide awake and stroking my hair. She leans over and whispers. Come with me. She pulls me to the chair were Anna first sat and watched Katy and I. We fucked while Anna slept on the couch.

Two very different women. Anna just likes to be fucked. Quickly and fast. Katy on the other hand likes to have her pussy eaten for long periods of time. She fucks slowly but at times builds to the point Anna always fucks. Maybe its the age difference. Maybe it's a personality difference.

I still see them both. Some times apart. But the best times are when we all can get together like that first time!

davesmistress
05-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the addition

Zee Gal
05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Nice Signon!

Thanks for posting!

Kisses,

Steph

Scorpio8
05-06-2008, 12:39 AM
Now that's a "grand slam" breakfast you won't find on the menu
at your local Denny's. ;cofe

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

signon
05-06-2008, 07:10 AM
Nice Signon!

Thanks for posting!

Kisses,

Steph

Thank you Steph. I's always nice to receive written appriciation. Especially from the ladies here.

redboner
05-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Great story

dr.bob
10-10-2008, 09:38 AM
a very cool story ...thanks for posting...

gofer
12-21-2008, 08:26 PM
very good story

atownsend86
12-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Great story. Wish that happened to me every time I went out to eat.

popye1944
12-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Great story and beautifuly written

bajancock
01-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Now that's a "grand slam" breakfast you won't find on the menu
at your local Denny's. ;cofe

Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

nice story

peajay2k
01-02-2009, 11:09 AM
mmmm nice story