PDA

View Full Version : The Roman Orgy

Laguna
05-09-2008, 11:54 PM
It was late but neither Jerry nor Lyn were tired. Lyn was driving her fancy new Mercedes fast but not as fast as her heart was beating. She was nervous with anticipation and excitement. She glanced over to Jerry, she could tell he was the same - too nervous to even talk. Lyn was a beautiful dark haired woman just turned thirty. She was an up and coming business woman, strong and determined.
She loved her job but always felt there was something missing in her life. Jerry was her friend, a very close friend, handsome and strong, but they had never got together. She had thought about it many many times but it never seemed to have happened and she wasn't going to risk her friendship just to satisfy her lust.

Jerry looked out the window in a trance his mind completely elsewhere, consumed as to what was soon to happen. He wasn't sure how to take it when Lyn had shown him the website 'Neo-Roman Parties'. What the hell was that meant to mean? But she showed him the website in great deal. It was an executive swingers party site, but not like anything he had seen before. The price of entry for a start, he just hoped the $5,000 was going to be worth it. But the site told of the most hedonistic sexual party since the fall of Rome. They both had to send pictures of themselves in first to ba approved, pictures of themselves completely nude. Then a few weeks later they received their invitation. He knew Lyn well, he new she had a extremely kinky side to her but this was a little extreme even for her. He looked over at her, slim toned and elegant.

"We are here." said Lyn as they pulled up a long driveway that lead to a magnificent mansion. A dozen or so cars were already parked there, BMW's, other Mercedes even a Ferrari or two. She parked the car a took a deep breath. She turned to Jerry, "Are you sure you want to do this?" although she knew the question was directed to herself more than to him. Jerry looked the building up and down and gave an involuntary gulp. "Sure, let's do this."

They got out the car. Jerry gave his Armani suit a quick brush down and Lyn straightened out her Gucci dress. Her mind raced as she recalled some of the pictures they had seen on the website. They both made there way up to the door. One last look at each other just to make sure the other wasn't going to back down and give the other the much wanted excuse to dive back in the car and drive full speed away. But neither did. Jerry pulled a long cord by the door and they could hear a low chime from inside the house. No backing down now.

The door opened and they were greeted by a Man and a Lady wearing exquisite eveningwear. The Man was blonde with long hair that curled around his ears. The Lady also blonde with a dress that showed off plenty of cleavage yet still left plenty for Jerry's imagination. "Can we check your invitations, please?" asked the Lady.
Jerry was slightly mesmerized by her but managed to hold out the invitations. "Please come inside." said the Man with a slight knowing smile. He stepped aside to allow them in. The hallway was cloaked with a dark red velvet certain at the far end a double oaken door. "Stay there for a moment." asked the Lady. The Man stood next to Lyn and the Lady next to Jerry. They then slowly started to undress them. Lyn and Jerry looked at each other not knowing what to do.
The Lady removed his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt while the Man went behind Lyn and unzipped her dress. Lyn blushed as the dressed dropped to her floor revealing her breasts and suspender belt and tights. Lyn tried to casually cover her breasts unsure exactly what was expected of her. Jerry saw his friend's breasts for the first time, round and firm with small dark nipples. He felt a movement in his pants and knew that his cock was starting to harden. The Lady now got to her knees and unzipped his pants. She then pulled them down.
Jerry knew his cock was obviously swollen and looked away awkwardly. Meanwhile the Man was removing Lyn's remaining underwear. She looked at Jerry and saw the bulge in his boxers this made her feel the warmth start to spread below. Then her pussy was exposed as the Man finished undressing her. The Lady slowly pulled Jerry's boxers off letting his half hard cock bob around. The Lady didn't try to hide the fact she was looking at it. She then stood and handed him a dark blue silk gown. The Man also gave Lyn a matching silver one. They both quickly put them on.

"There, now you are both ready." Exclaimed the Lady. The Man pushed the mighty doors open and ushered them through. The room was a massive hall. Marble pillars lined the walls, plush velvet sofas were arranged through out. A couple of dozen beautiful young men and women were chatting and drinking champagne merrily, all dressed in the same silk robes. But what caught Jerry's and Lyn's eye were naked women chained by their wrists above their heads and hooded, bound to the pillars on one side of the room and men on the other.

They walked into the room in a daze and watched as men were using the bound women any way they wanted. The girls weren't struggling they were obviously very much part of the voluntary entertainment. Jerry watched a guy moved over to one of the chained women, turned her round so she faced the wall and pulled open his robe to reveal his fully erect cock. He then eased himself into her and started to slowly fuck her.

Lyn was watching a similar scenario on the other side. A beautiful lady sauntered over to a toned man who was fastened to the wall. She let her robe fall to the ground showing off her perfect curvy body. She took the guy's cock and wanked it till it was hard to her satisfaction. Then turned round and reversed herself onto his cock and fucked him against the wall.

"Wow" was all Lyn could mutter. "Double Wow" was Jerry's whispered response. They walked further into the room and saw and heard shagging on sofa's and on the floor. There were low tables with where men and woman tied down . They were faced up with their wrists and ankles pulled back and chained to a table leg each, leaving them completely exposed. People sat round these tables chatting away like this was nothing out of the ordinary, occasionally placing empty glasses on the naked tables in front of them. In the corner was a small waterfall that ran into a pool where several naked men and woman tangled up with each other, a mass of legs, tongues cocks, and pussies.

A tall slim blonde walked up to Jerry. "Hi there, My name is Donna." "Hi" was all Jerry could manage. "You are cute, I think I'm going to suck your cock" The girl immediately pulled open Jerry's robe. She smiled as his cock quickly rose. Lyn didn't know what to do, all she could do was watch as the girl got on her knees slipped Jerry's cock in her mouth and start sucking. Lyn could tell she was good by Jerry's reaction. His head lolled back and she could see his knees trembling. She stood there not knowing what to do next. She looked around and saw one of the hooded guys 'vacant' against a pillar.

She moved over to him unsure quite what to do. This was like one of her darkest fantasies coming true. All she had to do was reach out and take it. His cock was still moderately soft. She gently took hold of it and the guy twitched in surprise. She felt such a rush of power of being able to just use and abuse his guy as a sex slave. She started to wank the guy and his cock became hard in her hand. The guy moaned in pleasure. She got down on her knees and licked the length of his shaft. "Don't let him come." Came a panting voice. She looked up and saw the girl still reverse fucking the guy on the pillar next to her. "Suck him till he is begging for it". She said as she continued to gyrate against the bloke behind her. "ok" replied Lyn giving a smile at the girl. Lyn licked, sucked and wanked the guy furiously for a minute till he heard the stifled moan from behind the hood "Oh God yes, do it, do it now!" Lyn then pulled away. She heard the girl laugh. "Good, make him beg." The girl stood up and away from the guy who desperately tried to find the pussy that had left his cock on the verge of ecstasy.

"My name is Casey." "Hi, I'm Lyn." Casey pulled her robe back on. "You are very beautiful." Lyn blushed she had never been complimented like that by a woman before. "Thanks." Casey ran her hand over the smooth material covering Lyn's breasts. Lyn felt her nipples harden at the very slightest touch. Casey then stepped forward and pressed her body against Lyn's. "You're trembling" said Casy. "Am I?" Lyn replied knowing full well she was shaking all over. She had had the odd fantasy about being with a girl but she had always really considered herself completely straight. Now, looking into the dark blue eyes of this beauty she wasn't so sure. "You must be cold" Casey joked "I'll Warm you up" She let her robe open at the front and then opened Lyn's. Lyn looked down at their breasts as Casey pressed their naked bodies together. She then felt the softest lips touch hers as they kissed, their tongues immediately coming out and licking each other. Lyn then gave a gasp as she felt fingers caress over her now very wet clit. "Do you like that?" Lyn answered by grinding her pussy harder against Casey's hand. She then felt Casey take her by the hand a guide her to her pussy. Casey took two of Lyn's fingers and slide them up her pussy moaning as she did so. They two stood there for minutes just kissing and fingering each other.

Jerry was near to coming when the girl stopped blowing him off and stood up "Please don't stop yet" begged Jerry. The girl laughed. " I want your come in my pussy, but not quite yet." The girl lead him over to a gathering crowd. The crowd had formed around a hooded girl bound in medieval stocks, bent over completely exposing her cunt and butt. A blonde guy started to lick the girl's arsehole. The girl strained to push her butt into the guy's face. The guy started to tongue fuck the girl's arse. Jerry could see many of the crowd were pleasuring themselves under their robes. The guy then stood up and pulled out his cock. He positioned himself with his cock right at the girl's hole then rammed himself inside. The girl cried out as the guy fucked her tight arse. It didn't take long for the guy to reach his orgasm and the crowd cheered and he spunked his load in to the slut.

The noise died down and everyone's attention was drawn to one of the most beautiful sights in the world. Maria appeared to glide down a marble staircase. Her perfect figure clothed in a red silk dress which strained to contain her bust. Black wavy hair flowed down to her shoulders. She looked down at the party with green eyes and saw everyone looking up at her in awe. She knew every single one of them would sell their souls to have her, to feel their bodies against hers. Lyn and Casey stopped snogging. Lyn stared at Maria and knew for certain that she would do anything to have that red dressed woman lick her pussy.

"Welcome to my home." Maria addressed the crowd. "I hope you are having plenty of champagne and even more sex. Now I have a prize I want to give to one lucky lady. But that one lucky lady will have to win the prize. First I need a man, any volunteers?" The room suddenly became a forest of stretching arms begging to be noticed. Maria laughed. She walked among the men checking them out, occasionally slipping a hand beneath their robes to sample their cocks. She stopped at Jerry " A new face I see". Her hand glided down and took Jerry's cock, it went fully hard in an instant. "Have you come yet this evening" "No." but Jerry knew if Maria didn't let go of his cock he was going to any second now. "Good, then you will be a perfect man for this little competition."
Maria let go and Jerry was able to breath again. "Sit down over there." Maria pointed to a sofa. Jerry did as he was told. Maria opened up his robe allowing his cock to point to the ceiling. "You have a beautiful cock, a cock that should be shared. Ladies form a line". All the ladies in the room obediently formed a line up to the sofa. "We are going to play a little game, I'm sure you have all played musical chairs, well I guess this is similar, but a lot better. Each lady gets to fuck this lovely cock for ten seconds, she then goes to the back of the line and the next girl gets her ten seconds. The girl who gets comed in is the winner. An believe me I have a prize worth winning."

Jerry looked up at the dozen girls lined up to fuck him. He never had thought of such an erotic scenario, most men wouldn't have sex with this many girls in their entire lives and he was about to do it in a couple of minutes. The first straddled him on the sofa, lowered herself down and vigorously shagged him. Jerry immediately felt the pleasure build up. "Next" came the voice of Maria. The first girl got off with a slight look of annoyance. The second girl then lowered herself on Jerry and fucked him hard while he moaned and took in the sight of her gorgeous breasts bouncing in front of his eyes. "Next" came the command again. The third lady rode Jerry hard and his cock was feeling better and better. "Next!......Next!.....Next!" girl after girl came and rode him then came Casey. She wrapped her long legs around him and whispered in his ear "Fill my pussy!" She then fucked the life out of him. He felt the come building up inside ready to shoot, it was coming, it was coming "Next!" "Damn it!" Casey unmounted Jerry and went to the back of the line. Next was Lyn. They gave each other an awkward look. Lyn readied herself, straddled herself over Jerry then looking each other straight in the eye. She slide his cock into he tight pussy. She grinded against him slowly at first then faster and faster. Jerry gasped as he body convulsed and he came inside Lyn. "Thank you, babe" Lyn whispered to Jerry. "It looks like we have a winner! Bring in the prize!" Shouted Maria.

A large box like object eight foot square was rolled into the room, it was covered by a thick blue velvet covering. Maria took Lyn by her hand and lead her over to the object. "Are you ready, my sweet?" Lyn nodded her head nervously. Maria took hold of the covering and hauled it off in one large motion revealing the contents. It was a cage made of thick solid metal bars. Inside were five naked men. Lyn had never seen men like this. They were big and muscular, with Mediterranean complexions, dark hair, dark eyes and dark skin. They were all completely naked and proudly showing off their cocks, all fully erect and not one below nine inches. In the centre of the cage was a bed covered in silk. Lyn, and everyone else in the room marvelled at the magnificent specimens in front of them.

Maria lead the trembling Lyn to the cage and opened the door. "In you go, and be pleasured like you have never been before." Lyn stepped inside. The hunks smiled at her their eyes betraying their carnal lust. One lifted Lyn up effortlessly and placed her on the bed. Outside the cage everyone gathered round to enjoy the show. The hunks ran their hands all over Lyn's shaking body, covering every inch and making her gasp for every breath. Then two sat on the bed and lifted her up and placed her between them, one in front and one behind. Then their lips were all over her, running their tongues over her back, her shoulder, her neck and then her face. She found her own hands wondering over their perfect six packs and rock hard cocks, from one to the other. Then the one in front of her pulled her towards him and held his cock at the entrance of her pussy that was now dripping onto the bed. The hunk behind her then placed his cock at the entrance of her tight arsehole. Together they both entered her, driving their monstrous cocks into her pussy and her arse at the same time. Lyn cried out, almost screaming. Then two more of the hunks took their places either side of her and clamped their mouths on the breast each, licking and sucking at the nipples which were now as hard as their cocks. Lyn writhed in ecstasy. The last hunk used the cage as a climbing frame and hung from the room lowering his cock right in front of her mouth. She didn't even hesitate, she gobbled up his cock and ran her tongue round and round the head. Her hands searched for the two free cocks of the guys who were sucking her nipples. She found them, one in each hand and started to wank them off.

Jerry watched her friend, a cock up her, pussy, a cock up her arse, a cock in her mouth and a cock in each hand. He knew Lyn could not see him, that she couldn't see anything anymore, only flesh, rubbing against her, fucking her. She was in a total delirium. Donna, the girl who had greeted him with the exquisite blow job before came up beside him. "Now it is time, I want you to come in side my pussy." She pushed in front of him, unrobed and bent over holding onto the cage bars. Jerry's cock rocketed out of his robe. He took Donna by the waist and guided his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her. Others saw this and took his lead. All around the cage the girls stripped off bent over and allowed access to their pussies. Within seconds all their cunts were filled with hard cocks. They all fucked while they watched the spectacle in the cage. The moans, gasps and cries filled the room while even Maria treated herself by sliding her fingers up her dress and caressing her soft clit.

Lyn, didn't know where she was any more, she didn't care, she didn't even care who she was. The pleasure all over her body was driving her mind crazy. The cock in her arse felt so good, the cock in her pussy ramming against her g-spot was like heaven. Even the sucking of her nipples would probably been enough to make her come by themselves. She could feel her body telling her it was nearly time. Then she felt hot come fill her mouth and drip down over her lips and to her chin. She swallowed as much as she could and licked her lips. Then hot come on her left hand an then her right hand as the hunks moaned and spunked. Then she felt a drive in her arse harder then any before as she felt come shoot up and deep into her arse. But the last, the one that drove her over the edge, was when she felt the come rocket into her cunt. Her entire body convulsed, she didn't know how loud or for how long she cried out as she felt wave after wave of pleasurable release race up and down the inside of he pussy. He body shook back and forwards then she went limp. All she could hear was the beating of her own heart. She fell back into the arms and bodies of the hunks who continued to cover her tender body in kisses.

Outside the cries became louder and more regular as the men and ladies finished in earth shaking climaxes. Donna stood up and Gerry pinned her against the cage driving his tongue into her mouth. "I knew you would be a good fuck" gasped Donna between kisses. "Will I see you here next time?" she asked. Jerry smiled at just the thought of next time. "I think you will".

davesmistress
05-10-2008, 02:49 PM
thanks for the new addition

Laguna
05-13-2008, 08:20 AM
I was ahoping a few more people might give some feedback, I should have said so hah

Scorpio8
05-13-2008, 01:59 PM
I'd give it a two thumbs up as it's a juicy read and well laid out.

My personal favorite touch was the incorporation of the cage
and having Lyn take her place within it to be serviced by
that group of horny males. ;shock;

Makes me want to head out to Home Depot or Lowes
and start building one right now. :icon123:

I know there's a few females around these parts that would
be perfect fit in it. :bounce2:

Laguna
05-13-2008, 02:21 PM
I'd give it a two thumbs up as it's a juicy read and well laid out.

My personal favorite touch was the incorporation of the cage
and having Lyn take her place within it to be serviced by
that group of horny males. ;shock;

Makes me want to head out to Home Depot or Lowes
and start building one right now. :icon123:

I know there's a few females around these parts that would
be perfect fit in it. :bounce2:

I couldn't agree more!! The question is ... how can I right off the cage for taxes next year (always thinking ahead) lol..

Zee Gal
05-19-2008, 03:59 PM
I can usually be resistant to restraints or somewhat clausterphobic but for some reason...I want to be Lynn!!!

Thanks Laguna!

Juicy Reading!

Kisses!

Steph

dirtyduck
08-09-2008, 12:32 PM
wow what a story its got me cummimg

bj_online
09-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Fantastic story. I hope to read more of the same sometime soon?

kmakaz
09-24-2008, 10:19 PM
good story - well laid out - but may be a slightly bigger font?