PDA

View Full Version : First Threesome

mastersailor
05-11-2008, 12:42 PM
I am 36 years old and I am married to a fantastic 36 year old woman. We have been married for a little less than a year. We have a fantastic sex life. Before I go any farther let me tell you a little about her. She if 5'7” with reddish brown hair, size b tits and she has an incredible ass that you just want to bite it.

My wife isn't into anal sex and all and she knows that I enjoy it. We were talking one day and she said that even though she won't give it to me she would let me fuck another woman in the ass. She has always been interested in being with another woman and that would provide us the opportunity to be with another woman.

We had talked about finding another woman but hadn't found one when I had to deploy. I am in the military and I had to go to the Middle East for a year. During this year my wife continued to look for another woman to make our fantasy a reality.

A couple of months before I got home my wife told me that she found a woman named Stacy that she was going to met. After the two of them met she told me that she was a very attractive woman that was 5'6”, size b tits with brown hair. Over the next two month Debra, my wife, and Stacy continued to talk.

After I returned home my wife told me that Stacy was going to come over Friday so I could met her. Friday arrived and Stacy came over for dinner. While I was barbecuing I poured both the woman a glass of wine. We had a nice meal and then went into the living room. Debra and Stacy sat next to each other on the couch and I sat on the love seat. The two of them had a few more drinks and were filling pretty lose. I saw Stacy put her hand on Debra's knee. As the two of them continued to talk Stacy slide her hand up Debra's thigh until she reached the outside of Debra's thong. Once Stacy reached the outside of her thong she leaned in and started to kiss Debra. I could tell by Debra's moaning that Stacy had moved her hand under her thong and was playing with her pussy. Stacy move her hand from Debra's pussy and started to unbutton Debra's blouse. As she removed the blouse Stacy kissed her way down to my wifes chest and started sucking on one of her nipples. I moved in closer to get a better view of the action that was going on.

Both women stood up and started removing their clothes. Once they were completely naked Stacy had Debra lay on her back. Stacy returned to Debra's chest and started sucking on her nipples. She slowly worked her way down to Debra's stomach and you could see that Debra's breathing was getting deeper. Stacy continued her way down to my wifes pussy and once she put her tongue on Debra's pussy Debra let out a big moan. This was to much for me. I removed all of my clothes and was stroking my dick when Debra told me to get behind Stacy and fuck her. I positioned myself behind Stacy and inserted my dick into her pussy. You could her Stacy moaning as I entered her all the way. Once I was all the way in I started pounding Stacy harder. Stacy had my wife on the verge of reaching probably the biggest orgasm I had ever seen her have up to this point. As Debra's orgasm neared I could feel the swelling of my balls. I was getting ready to shoot my load into Stacy when Debra started moaning that she was cumming. As she finished cumming Stacy started cumming as I shot my load into her deep.

Stacy moved to straddle Debra and lower her pussy to Debra's waiting mouth as I stood in front of Stacy. Stacy took my semi-hard cock into her mouth and started milking the last drops of cum from my cock. Debra was cleaning my load out of Stacy. As my cock started to harden we changed positions and Stacy was on her back with Debra on top. Debra started kissing Stacy and Stacy could taste all of our juices on Debra's tongue. Debra started to move her way down Stacy's body as I entered Debra from behind. As I entered my cock into Debra's pussy she had put her tongue on Stacy's clit. Stacy started moaning in pleasure. As I picked up the pace my wife looked over her left shoulder and told me to fuck her in the ass. I wasn't waiting for her to ask again. I moved my cock to the opening of her ass and started to slowly push my way in. As I broke in I paused for a minute to let her get accustomed to the size. She was working Stacy over good. Stacy was getting close to another mind altering orgasm. I continued to in my cock into my wifes ass. Once I had the whole thing in I waited until she was ready. She looked over her shoulder again and told me to fuck her hard. I started pounding her ass for all I was worth. Debra continued to lick Stacy to another orgasm. As I continued to pound Debra she was being me to fuck her harder. I could feel the tightness of my balls as I was getting ready to fill her ass with my warm cum. Debra orgasm was the best one she ever had. Her body was bouncing all over the place as I hung on for dear life. As she started to calm down I let go of my orgasm and filled her as with my hot seed.

We all collapsed on the bed and Stacy left a little while after that. Debra and I fell fast asleep. We had the time of our lives.

Master Sailor

davesmistress
05-11-2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Thanks for the addition

luvrof69
08-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Hot! Good thread.

twojustfourfun
08-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Good job on this one... more?

JoJo1