PDA

View Full Version : Kayla's Beginning

Kayla Blind
05-12-2008, 02:15 PM
I’m only into old men. Not so old that they include Metamucil in their diet, but older than me by usually twenty years or so. It started when I was working at a grocery store, my first job while still in high school. I was only on a worker’s permit then, not even old enough for a driver’s license yet. Becky, a girl two years older than me who lived in my neighborhood had gotten me the job. She was working the cash register and I was bagging. It was a Saturday and unusually dead in the store when a guy somewhere in his mid-thirties came through our check-out lane. He flirted shamelessly with Becky and she ate it up entirely. They talked as if I wasn't there, which didn't bother me a bit. It was interesting just to quietly observe the show. I dropped his canned soups and salad implements into the plastic bags and soaked up their exchange like a sponge.

“What time do you get off,” he finally asked as he handed her his credit card.

“Nine,” she told him with a giggle.

“Why don’t we meet up,” he suggested, signing the receipt.

Her face dropped into a thoughtful expression.

“Can I bring a friend,” Becky asked.

“Sort of a chaperone,” he said, then paused a beat. “Sure. Bring all the friends you want.”

They arranged to meet down the street in front of the White Hen. She didn’t have a car so he’d have to pick her up there. She batted her eyes at him as he collected his grocery bags and left the store. Becky and I returned to the silence of the nearly deserted store.

“C’mon, Kayla,” Becky pleaded for the hundredth time as we hung our smocks in the break room, our shift over. “I don’t wanna go alone.”

“I should really get home, ya know,” I told her.

“To what,” she puzzled. “It’s Saturday night. Your parents won’t mind.”

She was right. My parents wouldn’t mind. Knowing them, they were probably ass deep in a bottle of vodka and well into their stash of pot. My own choices for the evening were limited. I could go home, watch a little TV, and maybe steal a joint from them once they passed out. Or, I could go with Becky and see what this old guy had to offer.

“Fine,” I relented, pointing a finger at her face. “But you owe me.”

She bounced and clapped and flipped her blond hair behind her ear. She told me I wouldn’t regret it as she grabbed my hand and led me from the store. I had my doubts.

We waited in front of the White Hen, smoking cigarettes that Becky bought. A few guys we knew from school went in and came out sucking on Slurpee straws. They chatted us up for a minute, but other than them, it was pretty dead for a warm moonless night in June.

“Maybe he’s not coming,” I said.

Before I could even finish the sentiment a gray Jeep Cherokee pulled into the lot. The man was easily recognizable behind the steering wheel. His face was slightly rugged with slight creases at the corner of his eyes and thin stubble on his chin. His hair was full with a touch of gray at the temples. He smiled at us and pulled into a parking spot in front of the store.

Becky bounced to the passenger side, opened the door and jumped in without hesitation. I walked cautiously to the door behind hers and slid in.
“By the way, I’m Jeff,” he said as he maneuvered through on of the area neighborhoods.

“I’m Becky,” she told him then pointed to me. “And this is Kayla.”

I lifted my hand for a silent wave when I caught his eye in the rearview mirror, my lips curling into half a smirk.

He pulled the Jeep into the garage of his townhouse and immediately closed the overhead door. Walking into his place, I had no idea what to expect. The only reference I had for an adult male’s house was my oldest brother’s place in the city: stark white walls covered with posters of rock bands and bikini clad women, cinder block shelves supporting a battered TV, an old futon with a tear in the corner of the cushion where the stuffing was leaking out, mismatched dishes.

Jeff’s place was nothing like that. Each room was painted a different color, manly colors of grays and browns. His furniture looked new and comfortable, understated but sophisticated. There was real art on the walls and his dishes matched. After a tour of the house we settled into the basement area where he had a pool table and an old fashioned pinball machine. An enormous television hung on a far wall with a dark gray sofa centered in front of it. The room was strategically lit by a hanging stained glass light over the pool table. He turned some music on low; nothing Metallica-like, like my brother would have going, but calm music. He offered us drinks from behind a bar that was tucked into one corner. I took a beer, Becky had a Jack and Coke, and Jeff drank scotch. He racked the pool balls and he and Becky settled into a game. I sat on a high stool and watched, sipping the Goose Island in my hand.

We talked easily for an hour or so, played pool and pinball, listened to music. Becky and I told him about our school; our classes, being part of the drama club, writing for the school paper, working at the store. Jeff was an architect and designed large homes, mostly. His family was from upper Michigan. He was the oldest with younger three sisters.

I felt relaxed after that first hour, like I was hanging out with a favorite uncle or something. We'd each had a few drinks by then, but no one was hammered. My parents and brothers would have been lit after fifteen minutes. I was, however, feeling the pressing effect of the beers on my bladder and excused myself to the bathroom.

Safe inside the powder room, I hiked up the tight denim skirt I was wearing, tugged my modest, light pink panties to my knees and sat on the bowl, unable to help noticing that the room was spotlessly clean. Must have a maid come in I thought to myself as I wiped. I washed my hands and checked my hair and make-up. Satisfied, I opened to the door and stepped back into the room and stopped short.

Becky was sitting on the edge of the pool table, her arms around his neck, her legs wrapped around his thighs. Their lips were locked and I could see their tongues dancing together.

“What did I miss,” I asked, trying to sound casual.

They broke apart, Jeff stepping away for a minute, his face dropping like that of a scolded puppy.

“Sorry, Kay,” Becky said. “I just couldn’t help myself.”

Not that I blamed her. She wasn’t the only one noticing him that night. With the grayish tint in his hair, deep blue eyes, jeans that hugged his legs, loose button down shirt with the sleeves rolled just past his wrists and no shoes, he was amazingly handsome, for an older guy. The thought of wrapping my own legs around him had crossed my mind as well.

Up until that night, my experience with guys was my family, all drunks, and pawing, gasping boys from school. But Jeff was all man, all beautiful, and all present. I smiled at them both and swaggered between them. Summoning boldness from I don't know where, I placed a hand on each of their cheeks, tracing my thumb over Jeff’s lips. They were wet with Becky’s saliva.

"Well," I said batting my eyelashes at him. "Don't let me interrupt."

I took a step back when Jeff suggested we move to the sofa where we'd be more comfortable. He led the way and took a seat in the center with Becky and I on either side, turned toward him like the attentive school girls that we were. I curled my knees up and sat on them. Becky's legs were outstretched and crossed. I watched as she placed her fingers on his chin, turned his head in her direction and resumed kissing him. She slid her hand to his shirt and undid the buttons, exposing his upper body. Then she reached for my hand and placed it on his chest.

His skin was hairless, smooth, and tan. He was muscular, but not like a body builder; simply someone who cared for himself. I played with his nipples until they grew hard. He broke from Becky and leaned my way. I pressed my mouth to his and felt his lips, soft against mine. I had some experience with boys up until then but knew I wasn't on his level and hoped he couldn't tell. When I felt his lips part, I mimicked. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. I accepted it, met it with my own and danced with it.

Becky had her hand on his chest moving it with mine. She guided my hand down over his belt and brought it to rest on his cock. Through his jeans I could tell he was harder and larger than any boy I'd felt before then. I kissed him harder, forcing his tongue from my mouth and pushing mine into his mouth. Becky began opening his jeans. My heart was beating so fast and hard I thought it would explode right out of me. When his jeans were opened, I stole a glance as Becky slipped her hand into the fly of his boxers and wrapped her fingers around his cock. He moaned audibly into my mouth.

Jeff slid an arm around my, brought it to rest on my thigh and inched it up under my skirt. I wish I'd worn nicer panties, I thought, something sexier. If I had known where the night would lead, I would've stolen a thong from my mom or something. I kicked my flip flops to the floor and opened my legs as much as I could in the tight skirt. He must've picked up on the trouble I was having because he began shifting the skirt up over my hips. When it was around my waist I opened my legs wide for him.

He pressed his fingers against the crotch of my panties. My lips burned and ached to be freed. I broke from the kiss that we'd been maintaining and watched as Becky worked his cock free. I was satisfied to see that I was right about its size. She played with it in her hands, rolling it like Play-Do, stroking it slowly, using his own pre-cum to lube the shaft. I was mesmerized at the sight of him.

Becky bent at the waist until her face was inches from his cock. She peppered the purple head with butterfly kisses. Jeff had worked his fingers into one of the legs of my panties, and was casually playing with my pussy lips. I could tell how wet I was by the way his fingers slid around easily. He pressed rhythmically against my clit, causing me to shudder under each light blast of pressure. When Becky opened her mouth and took him in, he responded by pushing a finger into my body. It was the first time a grown man had ever invaded me. Jeff leaned his head into the sofa, arching his back. I leaned my head into his shoulder. Becky slurped loudly.

As she sucked harder and took him deeper in her mouth, he fingered me faster, doing his best under the confines of my panties. I thought about taking them off, clawing them from body, actually. But somehow I felt safer with them on; more in control of a situation I wasn't yet entirely at ease with, despite my saturated pussy.

Becky reached for me, grabbed my shirt, and pulled me toward her. I shifted around on the sofa, forcing Jeff's hand from my pussy, until I was able to bring myself face to face with Becky, and his cock. It was beautiful; pinkish and thick, the head slightly purple and shiny. He was very long and the slime of Becky's spit covered him from the tip to his balls. I wanted to taste him so bad, so I did. I'd never sucked a cock before then. I had given a few hand jobs but never a blowjob. I opened my mouth wide and took him in as far as I could, probably only two or three inches.

You're sucking a cock I scream to myself excitedly. My pussy tingled and throbbed at the thought. My nipples hardened into little bullets. In all honesty, I wasn't great at it; couldn't take it in that far. But I was eager and excited, and noisy, which seemed to turn Jeff on. Becky positioned herself so she could lap at the base of his cock and massage his balls. She pulled one of his balls into her mouth and sucked it like a jawbreaker. He was moaning constantly and running his fingers through my hair, encouraging me without pushing against my head. My eyes were riveted on Becky as her tongue traveled up the length of his shaft inching toward me. With the tip of her tongue, she flicked my lips. I released Jeff's cock and kissed her passionately.

This wasn't the first kiss she and I had shared. Our first happened a couple years earlier in the basement of my parents' house. We had invaded their liquor cabinet and drank rum, pretending we were movie stars. After we had become giggly from booze we got a little naughty, dirty dancing with each other and rubbing our crotches on each other's thigh. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into her.

Our lips locked and immediately we mashed our tongues together. We hitched our skirts to our waists. I pulled my panties aside and ground my naked pussy onto her thigh. She clutched at her top and tore it open, scattering buttons across the tile floor. I did the same to my own top and in a breath our tits were exposed. She was nearly flat back then. I, on the other hand, had begun developing in the fifth grade, so my tits hung heavily against her boy chest. Even still, our nipples burned together.

Jeff, for obvious reasons, didn't know about the sex Becky and I had shared over the years, and he gasped when we joined in a tongue battling kiss. Becky broke away from me after a minute or two, stood up and turned around for us, showing off her ass that was molded into her tight jeans. With flourish like a stripper, she shimmied out of them, kicking them aside. She slipped her thumbs into the straps of her g-string and pulled it tight into her crotch, turning so we could see from all angles. I took Jeff's cock back into my mouth while Becky slipped her panties down her thighs and kicked them onto her jeans.

Jeff moved from the sofa and laid on the rug under our feet. I returned my mouth to his crotch and Becky straddled his face, bunching her t-shirt under her small tits as she ground her pussy onto his tongue. She was shiny from her own excitement to the point of dripping into his mouth. Becky's pussy was the wettest, juiciest, drippingest pussy I'd ever encountered. We could drink her up like water, and Jeff did just that.

In a matter of minutes, her eyes were rolling back into her head, she was clutching at her tits, and I could tell she was about to cum. I only hoped Jeff was ready. She was moaning and screaming loud enough to drown out the music, but when she was about to cum, she clammed up like she had to strain to make even a peep. She gripped her tits hard and pulled on them as every muscle in her body tensed. Her thighs twitched on either side of Jeff's head and she released a torrent of clear syrupy cum onto his face, oozing like a faucet turned on to a fast trickle. She filled his mouth until he coughed and sputtered. Then she twitched again and came some more. I sucked hungrily as I watched the display. Finally, she fell off of him with a scream, clutching at her crotch.

I took advantage of the moment, leapt from Jeff's cock and buried my face between Becky's legs to bring out another splash of cum into my mouth. He must have gotten hungry seeing me on all fours with my panty clad ass in the air. I felt him move in behind me, pull my panties aside and push his tongue into my pussy. I moaned into Becky's cunt and lapped like a loving dog. His tongue was expert and I was hotter than I'd ever been.

"Just fuck me," I breathed into Becky's pussy. "Put your dick in my pussy."

He didn't need to be told twice and in less time than it took me to issue the order, he was lined up with my hole and pushing into me. I gasped into Becky's crotch as he sunk slowly into me, filling me completely with his entire cock. He wrapped his hands around my waist and held me a moment before beginning a slow, steady doggy fucking of my body. I tongue fucked Becky while she fingered her clit to orgasm after orgasm. My face was glazed with her cum.

Jeff had begun pounding me furiously, using his entire length with amazing control. With each thrust my face was forced deep into Becky's cunt until she finally couldn't take it any more, she rolled away from me, clawing and clutching at herself, convulsing on the floor in the fetal position.

Jeff lifted me bodily from the floor and tossed me like a rag doll onto the sofa. I was on my back with my legs wide, my skirt around my waist, my panties tugged to the side. I felt like a whore and begged him to fuck me like one. He obliged and rammed his cock back into me. He brought my ankles to rest on his shoulders and pounded me forever.

My orgasms take longer to build than Becky's and aren't nearly as intense, but I felt it building in me. First the nipples on my bounding, swaying tits turned into little stones. Then my stomach tightened and grew hot. I clutched at the cushions. I grabbed at his cock with my pussy lips, aching to hold him deep inside me. I pulled my legs from his shoulders, keeping my feet in the air. Finally my toes curled, by eyes rolled back into my head, and I clamped onto him with my Kegel muscles, my ass thrusting off the sofa as the first wave hit me.

He grabbed my hips and slammed himself deep into my pussy. I felt him hit my cervix and let out a gasping scream as I was overtaken by a second wave. Jeff dug his fingers into my skin, pulled back and slammed into me again. I felt an electric jolt as his cum splashed into me. I imagined it whitewashing the walls of my pussy and I clamped myself tight around him, milking him. Three more blasts sprayed inside me, burning hot and stinging like a bee. It felt like he deposited a gallon into my pussy. I knew it wasn't but I pretended to myself that it was.

Slowly I relaxed my muscles. Jeff relaxed his grip, leaving behind little crescent shaped dents in my skin. Becky crawled over to us, pulled his cock from my pussy and sucked my cum from his shaft, and any remaining drops he had to offer as he deflated in her mouth. After she was satisfied that she'd tasted all we had to offer, the three of us collapsed in a heap, partly on the sofa, partly on the floor, and dozed. When we woke up it was one in the morning. We spoke very little as we dressed. We left the drinks where they'd grown warm near the pool table, and Jeff drove us back to the White Hen.

She and I walked silently back to our neighborhood, arriving at her house first. We hugged tightly and she kissed me with a soft peck on my neck.

"Thank you," I whispered in her ear before letting go of her and walking to four doors down to my house.

I crept quietly into the house, not knowing what I'd find, though I had an idea. And, just as I expected, Mom and Dad were splayed out on the sofa. Dad was naked from the waist down, one black sock still around his right foot, his cock limp and frosted. Mom was naked from the waist up, her jeans still unzipped and open, a nipple clamp still stuck in place. The room reeked of sex and pot. A bottle of vodka lay on its side on the coffee table next to Dad's brass tinderbox. The box was open and inviting. I licked my finger, dipped it into the box, and then rubbed the white powder into my gums, numbing them pleasantly.

I blew them each a kiss, wished them sweet dreams and scampered to my bedroom, collapsed fully clothed onto my mattress, and slept.

Scorpio8
05-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Solid sensual writing and nice execution with the format.

Kudos for taking the time to share this one on the site
and welcome to the kinky carnival.

mglittr
05-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Really, really nice. Great set up and a thrilling mix of ages. Becky and Kayla's intimacy was executed very nicely too! And of course, the allusion to their earlier exploits is certainly tantalizing and perhaps begs for a prequel, lol. Really enjoyed your over all style -- great pacing too. The length was perfect for this sexy encounter.

Thanks for sharing this one-- I really enjoyed it!

Kayla Blind
05-12-2008, 02:56 PM
Thanks guys! I was a little hesitant about sharing, particularly something based loosely around actual events. But, your comments are encouraging.

kookiekittie
06-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Really great story! I am heading over to the next one right now, because if it is as steamy as this one I can't wait.

Arouzal
06-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Fantastic story Kayla. Great solid and confident writing!

bubba420time
10-31-2008, 08:48 AM
Very hot story, I need to read some of your other works.

Rich
11-24-2008, 11:54 AM
That has always been my fantasy. 2 young girls and me....mmmm yes

member37
03-01-2009, 05:08 PM
good story thanks

ryno66
05-21-2009, 02:38 PM
thanks for the story

frankjohnmoore
10-05-2009, 12:18 AM
hot,hot hot, great story kayla thanks

ironeagle2
10-06-2009, 02:53 PM
nice story so fare

terryrayc
10-06-2009, 05:24 PM
great story

vectra1707
10-06-2009, 06:06 PM
great story u got any more

zedro
10-13-2009, 11:56 AM
good story

trex25
10-19-2009, 08:15 PM
nice story

johnscates
10-20-2009, 07:57 AM
nice story would like to hear more about them

safegent
10-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Kayla a great story and it builds so well. If this is loosely based on actual events I expect a lot more stories from you sweetheart.

sexaddictrose
10-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Great story thanks for sharing!

TayGee08
11-12-2009, 07:51 AM
great story

rmreading
09-17-2010, 11:06 PM
The good news is you have done all the right things to tell this story. The bad news is that there are too many parents like these. Hard to make up, sorry!

KimBaby
02-04-2011, 04:27 PM
WOW... That story was sooooooooo good. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

gr8mech
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Kayla you and your friend can visit me anytime:iconsex-asstoass:

p1noy2
02-13-2011, 01:43 AM
nice story!!! thanks for the post!!

brazilera
03-19-2011, 07:18 PM
great story

mac22
08-10-2011, 11:43 AM
very nice good post

Frostebyte
09-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Such a great story keep it up

Zell289
09-08-2011, 05:25 PM
A really solid build, great attention to detail, really well written. Keep up the awesome work on this.

oceanbabiegirl
09-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Wow, that was a great story.

Obbumcc
09-10-2011, 04:01 PM
One helluva way to lose your v card

pntblankspacout
10-12-2011, 10:09 AM
hooooooly crap that was good. nice story!

Fast Eddie
10-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Really great story

warbit
11-10-2011, 07:07 AM
very hot

bowtie55
11-12-2011, 09:43 PM
wow what a fun time that was

loobinator69
11-16-2011, 08:41 PM
good story... is there a prequel?

xxxcumii
12-15-2011, 05:41 AM
Great story, it definitely turned me on!

oc_perv
01-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Great story. Thank you.

johnnyd9988
01-21-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm pretty sure i came

Angeal
01-25-2012, 01:32 AM
Great story. Loved every second of it.

bigdaddi666
04-15-2012, 09:18 AM
great story--- verry hot, and very well written!

WhyAlex
04-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Sexy sexy stuff!

ynglvr
06-10-2012, 08:55 AM
Really hot story....thank you

penisbutt
06-15-2012, 08:25 PM
fantastic

lightning022
06-29-2012, 10:51 PM
great story

chren49
04-17-2013, 09:25 AM
thanks

UncleAndy6591
04-18-2013, 04:35 AM
That was a great story Kayla, so well told with beautiful use of sensual detail. Thanks to chren49 for commenting, otherwise I might not have found this for quite a while.

04-28-2013, 10:17 PM
Excellent. Well written and complete. Looking forward to more!

hippeh
05-22-2013, 05:27 AM
good stuff