PDA

View Full Version : Kayla's Followup

Kayla Blind
05-12-2008, 02:54 PM
When I woke up, I heard the vacuum running downstairs and the lawnmower in the backyard. I rolled over and glanced at my nightstand where Mickey's hands told me it was ten in the morning. My mouth was dry as cotton and my eyes burned from sleeping in my contacts. My skirt had shifted uncomfortably to the side while I slept and my panties were in a ball on the pillow next to my head. My pussy lips were plastered together from Jeff's cum that must've been oozing out while I slept. I had no idea where my shirt was.

I sat up, adjusted my pillow behind me, rubbed my eyes and groaned. Like a clairvoyant, or someone eavesdropping at my door, my younger sister Tammy came into my room.

"Don't you ever knock," I said trying to straighten my skirt and cover myself.

"No," she said.

"What do you want, Maggot," I said reaching for the day old glass of water next to the Mickey Mouse clock.

Tammy pulled the chair out from my desk and sat down, staring at me balefully.

"Who's Jeff," she asked.

I had the glass to my lips and mouth full of water that I had to spit back.

"What are you talking about," I said reluctantly.

"You talk in your sleep, Dummy."

She crossed her arms knowingly under her chest, pushing her breasts up and out. Like me, she developed young, fast, and a lot. At thirteen she was already as large as I was. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples poked stiffly against the cotton of her t-shirt.

"You were rubbing yourself against your mattress and moaning about some guy named Jeff. I'm just wondering who Jeff is, that's all."

"None of your business, Brat," I demanded. "What, do you watch me while I sleep?"

"Sometimes," she said and stuck her tongue out at me.

I stood up and pulled my skirt off. I grabbed a towel from the closet door knob and swiped it uselessly over my dried pussy.

"You're a freak," I told her and walked to the bathroom, carrying the towel at my side.

While leaning forward on the toilet and releasing a relaxing, morning stream into the bowl, Tammy stepped into the room. I wiped myself, stood up and turned on the shower. Tammy took my place, turned her back to the bowl, pulled her dark blue shorts to her knees and sat patiently. I leaned over the sink and took my contacts out, dropping them into their little dishes before adding solution. As I finished, Tammy at last began splashing her own stream into toilet.

"Why are you following me, Freak," I asked, stepping under that hot spray of shower water.

I closed the curtain behind me and immediately began lathering my body. Tammy poked her head behind the curtain, eying me from my toes up to my neck.

"I just wanna know who Jeff is," she said.

I turned my back to her and paid vigorous, soapy attention to my soiled pussy. I didn't answer her. I ran my fingers through the crack between my ass cheeks.

"Did you fuck him last night," she asked.

"None of your fucking business," I shot back is I wetted my hair and massaged shampoo into my scalp.

"You did, didn't you," she persisted.

With my eyes closed, I flicked shampoo at her. I must have hit the mark because she screamed.

"That got in my eye, you bitch!"

I heard the shower curtain close and the water faucet turn on. The sound reminded me of Becky's orgasms. I rinsed my hair and added conditioner.

"Fine," Tammy said after a few minutes. "If you're not gonna tell me, than fuck you. But Mom and Dad heard you, too."

I stopped rubbing the conditioner into my hair and thought a moment about the possibilities of what she'd said. What could I have said I wondered. As if she heard, Tammy answered in a mocking tone

"Oh! Fuck me, Jeff. Fuck my pussy," she giggled then added "good luck explaining that one to Mom."

I listened to Tammy leave, closing the door behind her. I rinsed my hair and leaned against the cold tile wall. My mind was racing with possible explanations, excuses, lies. I turned the water slightly warmer and pointed the shower head at my shoulders, letting it cascade over my tits. Thoughts of Jeff's cock flooded my mind. It was so vivid I could almost feel him in my hands; so long, so hard, so thick. Filling my pussy so completely before spitting gob after gob after gob of his seed into my body.

Oh fuck! I hope I'm not pregnant I thought briefly before pushing the thought from my head. I pulled the shower nozzle from its perch and turned it to 'pulse'. I pointed it at my pussy and let the hot water beat against my swollen lips. I learned this trick when I was little, while watching Mom shower. As the water knocked my clit around I flashed back to the first time I tried it by myself. It was the first time I'd ever masturbated. I didn't reach an orgasm that first time but it threw me into a convulsing heap on the shower floor, the nozzle twisting uncontrolled above my head.

I began rubbing a finger over my left nipple while I guided the shower head over my pussy, my thoughts traipsing over the various boys I'd been with. Jeremy was cute and a year younger than me. He and I had masturbated together the summer before. We didn't actually touch each other, just watched as we pleasured ourselves. He came with two little spurts about twenty seconds after her grabbed his cock. He wasn't very big at all and seemed totally embarrassed when he came so soon. We dressed quickly and I left his house. I played with myself for a half hour after I got home, images of him holding his cock in my mind.

I let go of my tit, reached between my legs and spread my lips. I guided the nozzle stream around until it hit my pussy hole. Mom said I shouldn't do that, that it could cause damage, but I didn't believe her. I got the stream just right so that the water surged into my pussy. It was the wildest douche I'd ever felt.

I thought of Brian. I gave him a hand job in the backseat of Becky's parents' car while we drove home from a party one night. Luckily they had a box of Kleenex back there to wipe my hand off. Two other boys I'd messed around with came to mind. Last was Steve Taylor. He's the boy that took my virginity. We came back to my house after school one day. It was unceremonious, and even hurt a little, although I didn't bleed. As soon as he was finished, he dressed and left. It was all over school the next day. I haven't talked to him since.

I let go of my pussy lips and with both hands held the shower head hard against my pussy. The spray was filling my up, washing me out, and sending me over the top. I couldn't keep from crying out. I tried biting my lip, then my tongue, but it overtook me. I gasped and panted as my pussy clamped, my stomach tightened, and I came hard.

I clutched myself, dropped first to my knees, and then to the fetal position on the floor of the tub. I saw the shower nozzle tossing and twisting above my head, like that first time. Every cock I'd ever seen flashed through my head: Jeremy, Brian, Steve, James, Alex, my dad's of course, my brothers Corey and Donny, and Jeff. Jeff's was the most beautiful and of all the ones I'd actually touched, the most satisfying.

I didn't expect to see him ever again; at least somehow I knew I'd wouldn't fuck him again. But, I knew I'd never mess with a boy again after that night. I stood up, turned off the water, and stepped from the shower. I toweled myself dry, brushed out my long dark brown hair, and then walked naked to my bedroom wondering what I'd tell my mom when she asked about Jeff.

mglittr
05-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Cool --- enjoyed this one too! I have to say you really have the older/younger sister dynamic down! Very believable and well voiced -- the dialog was great. And nice way to go about giving an insight into past experiences there in the shower scene too.

Thanks for sharing another episode -- hope they keep coming!

kookiekittie
06-08-2008, 04:14 PM
I love your stories. I can totally see myself in them:).

Arouzal
07-18-2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks kayla. Extremely hot, sultry and realistic stories.

ryno66
05-21-2009, 02:43 PM
thanks for all the great stories :)

Rum
05-23-2009, 10:21 PM
I agree with all of the previous comments and I'd like to ad my own. We (or at least I) need to read more about this vixen.
You have a nice easy to read style. I sure hope you keep up the posts.

talruun
05-24-2009, 04:44 PM
loved the story, it's really believable/realistic.

comsmith22
05-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Looks Like there is more to cum on this story... I am looking forward to seeing what does cum next... Thanks for a great story

hoppy_miller
05-25-2009, 08:24 AM
nice story, looking forward to the next episode

mffmnchr
10-03-2009, 11:42 PM
looking forward to more

ironeagle2
10-04-2009, 04:58 PM
good story

frankjohnmoore
10-04-2009, 11:53 PM
nice story well writen and am looking for more to cum.

g14929
10-16-2009, 11:56 PM
thanks for the story

pntblankspacout
10-12-2011, 10:21 AM
one of my fav authors by far