PDA

View Full Version : Kayla's Flight

Kayla Blind
05-13-2008, 10:21 AM
This is an example of an embellished story. It's based on an actual event with some added twists. I didn't do this so much as to make it more interesting, but to share what was going on in my mind's eye. I'm sure you can figure out the area's that are altered. I'm curious if anyone else ever experiences things differently in their mind than they are taking place in reality. Sort of like a friend of mine when he recants the story of a fight he was once involved in. In his mind, he won. In reality, it lasted two seconds and he wound up with a black eye. Gotta luv him, tho.
Anyway, hope you enjoy the read.

Since starting high school, I had been back and forth about going to college. My oldest brother, Corey, was already through with school and had a dingy apartment in Logan Square. He was a media designer at an advertising firm. He hated his job.

"It's a stepping stone," my dad would remind him.

My middle brother, Donny, was a sophomore at USC. My parents thought it would be a good idea if I went out to see him my junior year of high school; to get an idea of what college was like. Truthfully, I didn't want to go. I'd be flying alone, and that didn't appeal to me. I'd be spending time with Donny, and we didn't get along much. And, the biggest party of the school year was happening that same weekend. The only advantage was that is was January. California compared to the Midwest was tropical in January.

Mom and Dad unceremoniously deposited me at the United terminal, handed me my ticket and my carry on, gave me a peck on each cheek, and left me standing there. I looked out the huge plate glass windows at an ominous sky. It was a gloomy backdrop for the disgusting slushy mess that is O'Hare Airport in January. After too long of a wait we boarded the plane, taxied to the runway, and left for Denver, where I had a two-hour layover.

On the ground in Denver, the snow had been falling steadily. The newswoman on the TV at the terminal gate said eight inches had fallen in ninety minutes. I didn't know exactly what that meant for air travel, but I didn't get the sense that it was a good thing. About the same time, a portly man who looked to be in his late twenties and gay, grabbed a microphone from behind the check in desk. As he spoke, he lisped. No surprise.

He had some news about the airport shutting down, no flights, hotel space, blah, blah, blah. I didn't catch all of it; my mind kept coming up with images of him getting ass rammed. But, apparently this sort of thing happens a lot in Denver. No one seemed shocked by the news. They simply wandered off like cattle in the direction the gay man pointed. I think I even heard someone "moo". After most of the passengers left the area, I began to worry. I stepped timidly to the man at the counter. He'd been joined by a young redhead woman. I spoke more to her than him.

"Um," I stammered. "I'm not exactly sure what's happening here."

The woman had a harsh sounding voice, a contrast from her angelic featured face. She explained that the airport would be closing until at least noon the next day; that the airlines had hotel rooms for most the passengers. We could double up where needed, she assured me.

"I'm kinda traveling alone," I told her.

She must've read the worry, even fear, on my face.

"How old are you, Sweetie," she asked.

I told her I was sixteen, that I was headed to California to see my brother, that my parents wanted me to see college life. I told her that I'd never flown by myself before, that I worked at a grocery store, and that I liked rabbits. Looking back, I think I was a little too talkative in my nervousness. She chuckled softly and told me not to worry. She said if I'd like, I could stay with her. Despite the course rasp in her voice, it seemed like the best possibility for safety.

She dismissed the gay man and told me that we'd be joined by a couple of her coworkers; that they had an apartment near the airport that they used when in town. She introduced herself as Sonya while we sat waiting for her friends. After several minutes, a very short, very busty, blond flight attendant emerged from behind the closed door that led to the plane. She was followed by a tall, handsome, slightly graying pilot.
She stood when they approached and introduced them as George and Jackie. The man appeared to be in his forties with a smooth shaven face, dark eyes, and well built under his tailored uniform. The wings on his chest gleamed in the fluorescent light. Jackie was maybe in her mid-thirties, about five feet tall, a good four or five inches shorter than me, with hourglass hips and huge tits straining at the buttons of her blouse. The legs sprouting from her tight skirt where muscular looking, like a gymnast's. Sonya probably thirty, nearly as tall as George, thin with an average chest and long sleek legs covered in shiny nylons.

I followed them through the building, out into the blinding snow, and waited while George arranged a taxicab.

Safely tucked away in their two bedroom apartment, Sonya suggested I phone my parents to let them know what had happened. I protested, knowing that they were probably passed out from booze and pot, but the trio insisted. My younger sister, Tammy, answered the phone. I explained everything to her and instructed her to tell Mom and Dad in the morning when they were sober, then I walked to the kitchen where Jackie was preparing four sandwiches. I sat with them in the living room, eating a cold ham and Swiss sandwich on whole wheat bread and listening as they shared humorous stories about work, noticing fully that their stories were peppered with innuendo.

Each was still wearing the uniform, at least partially. George had removed his coat and tie. Sonya had slipped her jacket off, as well as her shoes and nylons. Jackie was the least encumbered, lounging on the loveseat in her skirt and camisole. Her nylons, blouse and jacket were laid neatly over the back of a chair in the kitchen where she'd removed them.

After their stories and jokes, they all focused on me. Where was I from? Where was I going? How many brothers and sisters? What did I do in school? Where did I work? I felt like I was in an interrogating room but I answered them politely, filling in with my own innuendo so as not to seem like a kid out of place in their adult world. It was nearly midnight when Sonya suggested we get some sleep. When I analyzed what she'd said, however, it wasn't that she suggested sleep. She suggested moving into the bedrooms. At the same time she brought it up, she began unbuttoning her blouse.

She locked her eyes with mine as she untucked her blouse and tossed it to the floor. Her bra followed quickly. She massaged the creases her bra left in her skin, never taking her eyes from mine. Finally she tugged on her pert nipples and asked who I wanted to sleep with. I could feel the other pairs of eyes burning into my body. I gulped nervously then fell silent for a while.

"Why don't we flip for it," Jackie bubbled as she stripped herself of her camisole and then just as quickly, her skirt.

I tried hard not to show my hunger as I stared at her standing in only a pair of black lace panties. I casually agreed, shifting in my seat, feeling that my pussy had begun to grow moist. Cooler heads prevailed, however, when George recommended that we all just share a bed. The women seemed to think this was the perfect choice. Who am I to argue with a group as sexy as this I thought.

Sonya and Jackie both helped me to my feet while asking if I'd like to get a little more comfortable. I'd been wearing a pair of tight jeans, the ones that Tammy said hugged up into my ass crack and showed off my cheeks, and a heavy knit sweater that hid the expanse of my chest from prying eyes. They each grabbed at the hem of my sweater and lifted it over my head, leaving me in just my bra. All three gasped.

"Oh… my… gawd," Sonya said. "How big are you?"

I told them

"Triple D," George echoed. "I don't think I've ever seen that before."

I pulled my arms through the shoulder straps, tugged the bra down to my belly as I twisted it around my body, unclasped it and let it fall to the floor.

"Now you have," I said, holding my arms out like Vanna White.

"They'll be a perfect match for you," Jackie told him.

All three let out some sort of laugh or giggle. I stood confused. The shorter woman dropped to her knees and undid George's pants and helped him slide them down his legs into a small heap on the floor. I could already see what she meant. At least two inches of his cock was poking above the waistband of his boxers. The bulge beneath the fabric was substantial.

"May I," I asked, kneeling at his feet.

I worked his boxers slowly down his hips, revealing him inch by inch by even more inch.

"Holy shit," I mumbled under my breath.

I held my arm alongside his cock and was floored; he reached from my elbow to the center of my palm.

"I didn't know they made them that big," I wondered aloud.

Jackie wrapped her hands only partly around his massive tool and when she lifted it, she seemed to struggle with its weight.

"Care to try a nibble," she asked, holding the mammoth head toward my face.

"I don't know if I can," I stared.

She told me it was easy. She held it toward her own face and opened her mouth. As I watched her, her jaw seemed to come apart like a snake's. She opened wider than I would have thought imaginable and took him in. First she held his purple knob, door knob, between her lips. George's eyes rolled around behind closed lids and I wondered what Jackie was doing with her tongue. Then, the unthinkable happened. Jackie opened her mouth still wider, like her lower jaw was completely disconnected, and began dropping her face onto his lap.

Her cheeks bulged first, then the underside of her chin. As she kept moving forward, her throat opened up and swelled. I could make out the distinct line where the head of his cock merged into the shaft, as he surged forth, pressing against her taught skin. Then her eyes bulged wide. I looked and saw that he was halfway down her neck and her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She moaned loudly around his cock and as she did, George grabbed her by the hair and bucked his hips three times into her face. I thought he was going to kill her but she held on.

In my trance-like state, Sonya had relieved me of both my jeans and my panties. I wasn't even aware I was naked until I felt her fingers spread my pussy lips and her tongue slither into my pussy. What the… I thought. Her tongue didn't simply play at the opening of my pussy, she had pushed it in, deep. I'd felt cocks smaller than what I was getting from her. I looked down to find her lying on the floor beneath me, the top of her head poking from between my legs. I began moving my hips back and forth, moaning as she literally tongue fucked me.

George was withdrawing his cock entirely from Jackie's mouth, leaving only the tip wrapped in her lips, then slowly, methodically shoving it back in so that it stretched her neck obscenely. He did this repeatedly, fluidly, and without any gagging by Jackie. I leaned forward from where I was kneeling and pulled Jackie's panties down to her thighs. Her pussy glistened and oozed. It pulsed like some alien creature, a long drool of her juices stretching until it dropped into the crotch of her panties, and still it drooled.

I stroked her puffy lips with my fingers and brought them away coated with slime. Sonya saw me and pulled my hand between my legs, smearing the goo on my pussy and her own face. When she released my hand I gave it back to Jackie, pushing two fingers into her. They slid in with ease and caused more slime to pour from her body, as if that were even possible.

Jackie released George's cock from her mouth briefly and commanded me more. I added a third finger and pumped her pussy. She pulled back again and begged for more. I pushed in a fourth and really rammed her hard. I was squirming like a fish on Sonya's face. She'd worked a finger around and was playing with my asshole. If I thought I was beside myself then, it was about to get better.

Jackie released George again gasping "fist". I thought I heard her wrong at first, but she said it again. I curled my thumb into my palm and pushed slowly, fearfully. Jackie shifted herself on her knees so she was more centered in front of me, all the while keeping up the steady throat stabbing from George. Sonya had wet her finger and pushed it against the pucker of my asshole. When she thrust it into my butt, I punched my fist into Jackie's cunt.

"Oh fuck ya, Baby," she shrieked, pulling free from George's cock and arching her neck like a werewolf. "Fuck the life out of me."

Sonya's tongue was working magic in my pussy and her finger was relentlessly stuffing my asshole. I fisted Jackie like a pro boxer, burying my arm past my wrist. George grabbed her hair, shifted to the edge of the sofa and began beating the hell out of her throat. Between my fist in her pussy, and his fist sized cock going down her throat, I figured we had to be bruising some internal organs. Her moans were muffled but loud.

Sonya wiggled herself backward a few inches and withdrew her tongue and finger and just as quickly, thrust her tongue up into my ass.

"Oh! Fuck! Me!" I gasped.

I'd never had more than a finger in my butt and now I had a dick-sized tongue up there. It stretched me so much I felt like I was going to shit. Sonya lifted me so that I was on the balls of my feet, resting on my haunches. I began fucking my ass onto her face.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I repeated like a mantra with each bounce.

Her tongue wriggled inside of my bowels. As I got butt-fucked, I was jabbing and punching Jackie's pussy still harder. George had a hold of her hair and was burying his cock over and over into her face. I went off first.

"Oh Fuuuck! I'm cumming!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs

My entire body tensed and I clamped my ass ring tightly around Sonya's tongue and came, setting off a chain reaction. George rammed his cock deep into Jackie's throat and held it there, throwing back like a wolf baying at the moon as he pumped his cum directly into Jackie's stomach. Jackie released a torrent of cum that I thought was piss at first, and I didn't care. She kept up her orgasm the longest, spraying cum all over my tits and belly. It rolled down my skin, between my legs, and into Sonya's eyes.

When it slowed to a trickle, I rammed her pussy hard with my fist three times and it started again, this time more than the first. I could have showered in it, I was so coated. Sonya pulled my ass down hard onto her face and I came a second time. I threw myself off of her, ripping my fist out of Jackie in the process, and collapsed in a gelatinous heap on the carpet, shivering and mumbling. When I passed out, all three were lapping Jackie's cum from my tits and pussy. I just lay there quivering like a deranged psych patient.

I woke up and saw George standing before a mirror, straightening his tie. Sonya was standing in the doorway to the kitchen sipping a glass of orange juice, immaculate in her uniform. Jackie was on the sofa in front of me slipping into her pumps.

"You better get dressed," she said to me in a soothing voice. "The airport'll be open in an hour and flights are gonna be backed up."

I stood slowly to my feet, feeling out of place and vulnerable in my nudity.

"What happened," I asked, rubbing my palm over the dried cum and saliva on my belly.

"What do you mean," Sonya asked.

"I mean after I passed out."

"I'm not sure what you," Jackie said, looking at her friends. "We all went to bed and when we woke up, we found you here."

"You must've had some dream," George said as he slipped into his suit coat.

"Maybe I did," I said, feeling like Dorothy.

I caught Sonya's eye. She winked and licked her lips with an impossibly long tongue before turning into the kitchen with her juice.

davesmistress
05-13-2008, 10:46 AM
Thanks for another addition

claireity71
05-13-2008, 11:06 AM
Hi Sweetie -
Great stuff you're writing. To answer your question, I have been known to do the same thing. Although I don't think I've ever felt an 8 inch tongue when one didn't truly exist. But that's just me. Luv ya baby
Lets get together when you get home

Scorpio8
05-13-2008, 02:14 PM
If one has to be stranded between flights this is one of those
times when you have to say, "what are you odds of this
ever happening again?"

Great work on the descriptions and attention to detail.
I can still see those days in O'Hare like that and been
socked in out in Denver back at the old Stapleton and
International both a time or two.

The devil is indeed in the details as they say and this
one works all the better for it.

Anyone can throw a few dirty words together and come up
with a sex story but I give props to those who take it a step
further and believe in crafting a tale.

mglittr
05-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Really enjoyed this one as well Kayla. Not only is your writing carefully, visually descriptive , but once again i do appreciate your ability to capture character and depict context -- it just makes the naughty bits that much better! Please keep sharing your stories/talent with us!

Luckymann
05-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Wonderful series, Kayla. I'll be sure to look of more of your stuff. Thanks for the entertaining stories.

bubba420time
10-31-2008, 09:26 AM
Once again...why can't stuff like this happen to me?

frankjohnmoore
10-05-2009, 12:34 AM
very nice story kayla, well writen and east to read.

g14929
10-16-2009, 11:54 PM
nice

Frostebyte
09-07-2011, 08:00 PM
This makes me want more, I love your writing prose

ironeagle2
09-11-2011, 04:03 PM
loved it whats next

megan
09-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Next time my flight is delayed - I want you there to share a bed with me.

pntblankspacout
10-13-2011, 10:34 PM
dayum.