PDA

View Full Version : my first story.

wulliethomas
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
My First Gay Experience

This is the story of my first time with another guy.

I was 19 years old and had just moved out of my parents house and into my own flat. I decided I would have a few friends round to celebrate my new home. The night was quite good and I enjoyed the company of my friends. By about 3.30am most of the guests had gone home. It was only me and my best mate Sid. We were both pretty drunk but we were still drinking at a slower pace than earlier. He stood up and said

“Think I better go home mate”

I didn’t really want him to go so I suggested he stay over. My new flat was abit on the small side with only one room but we had shared a bed loads of times so it wasn’t a problem. We stumbled to bed at about 4.15am. As I lay in bed in just a pair of boxers I started to drift off to sleep , when I was awoken by the shaking of the bed.

“Sid please don’t tell me your wanking right beside me in my bed?”

“Sorry mate didn’t mean to wake you. Am just so fucking horny. Don’t worry am doing it into my shirt so I don’t leave a stain.”

I was to tired and drunk to argue with him.
“ok but be quick or I’ll do it for you” I said half joking.

He sat bolt upright cock in hand.

“REALLY? Cos that would be really cool.”

I lay there thinking for a moment. I wasn’t gay. I wasn’t even bi-curious. But my curiosity was growing.
I slowly leaned over and said
“ Are you sure you want to do this?”

The look in his eyes told me he was ready. I slowly put my hand round the base of his cock and started to tug it gently at first. My own cock was already standing to attention. His hand wrapped around my penis. We started to wank each other off. It was the best feeling I had ever had. We leaned forward and started to kiss each other . His tongue felt so good in my mouth. We both came , wiped off and went to bed. It was my first time with a man. I didn’t want it to be my last.

I AM SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO POST THIS BUT WHEN I TRIED TO ON THE STORY BIT IT SAID I WASN'T REGISTERED.

IT'S MY FIRST STORY SO BE GENTLE. ONCE AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LOCATION OF THE POST. :uhoh3:

davesmistress
05-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the addition....

You have to have an account on the main site to post stories there.....you shouldnt have had any trouble in a story forum here.

Ill move it.