PDA

View Full Version : Young and inexperienced

katie54
05-29-2008, 04:57 AM
My hubby and I used to hang out in a bar in a small town a few miles from us and that is where we met Karl. Karl was about 15 years younger than me and you could tell he hadn't had much experience with women. He was very nice but also quite shy. One night when we were there having a few drinks I flirted with Karl to see how he would react. He didn't know what to think and tried to pretend nothing was happening. I was sitting next to him and rubbing his leg under the table and giving him good shots down my blouse every chance I got. I started out to just tease him a little and have some fun but seeing how flustered it made him turned me on and I decided I wanted to fuck him. When Karl went to the restroom I waited a little bit then followed him. The restrooms were in the back out of sight and I waited for Karl to come out. As he came out I grabbed him and gave him a big kiss with lots of tongue. He grabbed my ass and pulled me against his body and kissed me back. I gave Karl my address and told him to wait about 30 min. for hubby to go to sleep then come over.

On the way home I told hubby that Karl was coming over and he went to the other bedroom and said to have fun. 30min. later Karl was there at the door. I wasn't sure he would have the nerve to show up but was glad he did. I had changed clothes and put on the shortest skirt I had, no panties and a very tight tank top with no bra. I could tell Karl liked what he seen. I led him to our livingroom and as he sat on the sofa I sat right next to him and leaned into him and kissed him. Karl had his arm around me and I was resting my hand on his thigh as we kissed and explored each others mouths for several min. I slowly slid my hand up until I was rubbing his hard young cock through his jeans. He pushed my top up and licked and sucked my tits. He would lick and suck then kiss me then lick and suck some more. While he was doing that I got his jeans undone and slid my hand into his pants and around his cock. Was I surprissed. He was about 7 inches but very thick. It was all I could do to get my hand around his cock. I couldn't wait to feel it inside me. I stood up, took my top off then pulled down his jeans and shorts and helped him step out of them. I then got on my knees and crawled between his legs. I took his cock in my hand and looked up at him.

"I love your cock and I'm going to enjoy this"! I lowered my mouth to his cock and sucked it in. I knew Karl was watching as I sucked his cock and I loved it. I loved feeling his young cock in my mouth throbbing and hearing him moaning.

"If you don't quit I'm going to cum"! I didn't quit. I soon felt Karl grab my head and shoot his cum down my throat. I kept sucking and swallowing every drop of his cum. When he was done I licked his cock clean then stood up. When I did Karl grabbed me and pulled me to the edge of the sofa. He raised my skirt and started licking my pussy. I soon had one leg up on the edge of the sofa and was hanging onto Karl's head as his tongue explored my pussy. I loved feeling tongue working into me and I was soon grinding my pussy on his face as he shoved his tongue deep inside me. He was pulling me to his mouth as I was pulling him to my pussy. He tongued me and sucked me until I let out a loud moan and came all over his face and in his mouth. He kept licking me and swallowing my juices until I was done. When I pulled away I could see Karl's face was covered with my juices. I kissed him and started licking my juices off his face. I would get my juice all over my tongue then Karl would suck it off my tongue. We kept this up for several min. then I stood up and took Kar's hand and led him to my bedroom. We finished undressing and got into bed. I took Karls cock and guided it to my pussy.

"I want your cock in me! I want you to fuck me now"! Karl pushed forward and I felt the head of his cock enter me."Oh God, Yes! Fuck me! Give me all of your cock! I want it! I need it! Please, fuck me"! He worked his cock into me until he was all the way in, his big cum filled balls hanging on my ass. "Yes! You feel so good"! He pushed my legs back over my head and rammed his cock into me then holding it there letting me feel all of it. About three times of doing that and I was screaming and cumming all over his cock.

"I'm cumming on your cock and I love it! I'm cumming again and again! Fuck me! Cum in me! I want to feel you shoot inside me"!

"You want me to cum inside you"?

"Yes! I want to feel you cumming in me". I felt Karl tense up and then start shooting his cum deep inside my cunt. Blast after Blast of his hot seed filled me."I love it and I'm cumming with you"! After we calmed down we laid in each others arms just enjoying the moment.

"I've dreamed about fucking you Katie and it wasn't anywhere near as good as this. I sure hope it wasn't just one time.

"Karl, I love fucking you and I want lots more. You can have me anytime you want and all you want. I want to be your lover"! We fucked two more times that night before Karl had to leave and for the next year we fucked at least twice a week and sometimes more.

davesmistress
05-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the addition

LustToBeLoved
06-15-2008, 09:12 AM
Good story! Thanx for sharing

jreezy33
08-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Good story, thoroughly enjoyed it.

ForceControl
08-21-2008, 10:01 AM
good story.

n2prn
02-03-2009, 09:26 AM
wish it was me

NaughtyOne
02-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Great story, enjoyed reading it.

Will Lawson
02-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Great story, tell us about more of your adventures.

Will Lawson
02-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Loved the story and the pics in other threads. You are one hot bitch that my wife would love to play with!

NearVC
02-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Interesting story.

cocummer
02-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Short but very hot. Thanks

Steve333
02-16-2009, 01:28 PM
Good read thanks for posting

s_n_t4fun
02-23-2009, 12:48 PM
Not bad, like to see more

geoffhall
03-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Good story but it all happened a little too fast

masternut
03-26-2009, 07:27 PM
Hot story!

mercer6223
06-26-2009, 06:20 AM
Very hot.! Enjoyed. Will look for more from you. Thanks.

chevy1
07-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Good short story,need to write more

cynandmn
07-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Loved the story!

oldman49
07-11-2009, 06:54 AM
love to hear more!!waiting for part2

ponczy
08-10-2009, 05:15 PM
good short