PDA

View Full Version : John and Shelby

Elemental Shock
05-29-2008, 09:25 PM
This is my first story. I wrote one awhile ago but, I can't find it now. I might write more if I feel like it. The characters are not real but they are based off of a few people combined.

BUZZ!

The alarm went off. It was 6:30 and John had to be up and off to school by 6:45. He slowly got out of bed, and then went to the shower. John was your typical junior; he had a well built frame. He was about 6 foot and was about 200 pounds. He carried himself well, and had lots of friends. One thing that John would consider bad about himself is that he has no sex life at all. He has had sex a few times but, not on a regular basis. There was one girl though, he wanted badly. Her name was Shelby. She was a popular senior. She had everything going for her, especially her body. It was amazing. She had red hair, a natural redhead. Her boobs were big but not to big and she had an amazing ass. It was the kind of ass you would die for. John knew the end of the year was closing in fast, and then he would never see her again. He knew he wanted her. He then started forming a plan.

John hurried up and took a shower, ate breakfast and drove to school. He parked and went into his first class. One of his friends – Jake – knew her pretty well. They were talking in the hallway and John came up to join in. They started talking about some random guy shit. All the time Shelby stood by, giggling once or twice. John could not stop looking at her. After talking for a few minutes, Jake asked Shelby when was she coming over and made a c with his hand, like he was jacking off. Shelby laughed and said she doesn’t do that. Jake and Shelby had a funny relationship like that. He would make a sexual remark like that, and then she would laugh it off and play dumb. They both knew she really did do that sometimes to guys, but she tried to play it off. John thought that one day; he could get her to do that.

At the end of the day, John got in his car and started to drive home. He started thinking about Shelby again, and his 8-inch cock started to rise a little bit. He then imagined her naked and it rose even more. He started to stroke it on the outside of his pants. It got harder and harder until John couldn’t take it anymore. So, he pulled into a gas station and took his dick out. Quickly, he stroked it until he spurt cum all over his hand. He got a tissue and rubbed it off. Then, he drove the rest of the way home with the radio on, thinking. He then decided to call his friend Jake.

“Hey Jake.”
“What’s up dude?”
“Nothin. Hey, I was wondering… do you have Shelby’s cell phone number?”
“Yea sure dude. Why?”
“I got to tell you dude, I want to hit that.”
“John… that’s awesome dude! Go for it!”
“Thanks Jake. Hey, just don’t tell her ok? I don’t want her to find out before I am ready to.”
“Anything for you John. I would never get between a bro and some pussy.”
“I know dude. Listen, her number?”
“Sure, I’ll text you it.”
“Thanks Jake.”
“Anytime bro. Let me know how it goes.”

A few minutes, John had her number and called her.

“Hello?”
“Hey Shelby.”
“Hello. Who is this?”
“John. You know, Jake’s friend?”
“Oh yea. Hi John.”
“Hey, I just called to ask you to see what the math homework was.”
“Yea John, let me get my notebook. You ready to write it down? It’s 2 through 45 the even ones.”
“Thanks. Oh shit.”
“What?”
“I don’t know how to do any of this. Can you come over and help me?”
“Um… I guess so. Where do you live?”
“You know where that Arby’s is? Take that street down and then I am the second house on the left.”
“Yea, I know where that is. Ok. I will see you in an hour.”
“Thank you so much. I am going to fail that test tomorrow if I don’t know how to do this.”
“No problem. See ya.”

When she hung up, John was ecstatic. He was ready and waiting for her to come over.

About an hour after she got to John’s house, she was still helping him. John really knew what he was doing but, he just wanted to have her over. The whole time, John could not stop staring at her boobs. She was wearing a low cut shirt today and sometimes he could see right down into her shirt. John finally asked her if she wanted something to drink. She said she wanted a coke, and John got up and got a coke for her and him. Then, they put the math homework aside and just talked. They talked for what seemed like forever for John and then they got on the topic of sex. John said that he doesn’t really have sex all that often and Shelby said she doesn’t really either. Shelby said that she gets mad because everybody thinks she is a whore but, she isn’t. Then, John got her to open up about the guys she has been with. Shelby said that she has never seen a cock bigger than 6 inches before. John then said right away that he could show her one. Shelby looked at John for a second and then told him to prove it.

John went around his house looking for a ruler, or something to measure his manhood. He finally found a ruler. He asked one more time to make sure she wanted to see and she said yes and then gave him the horniest look he has ever seen in his life. Then, he dropped his shorts and his boxers. He was already hard from staring at her chest all night, and his dick was rapidly growing as Shelby looked on with her mouth open. She stammered something about being how huge it was. She just looked at it as if she was staring at her first dick. Then John made the same C shape with his hand as Jake had made earlier in the day and she started to stroke right away. He had to sit down because she was stroking so good, he felt weak in his knees. He then said that it wasn’t fair for him to be naked and her not be naked too. She agreed and then started to strip. She took her shirt off first, revealing the gorgeous boobs John had been staring at all night. She then unhooked her bra and her tits came free. She then rubbed them against John’s dick, which was about the biggest John had ever seen it grow. Then she took her sweatpants down slowly with her ass right in front of John’s now throbbing dick. She had a g-string on that was green. In the same motion, she pulled down her panties and gave John a view of her fresh little pussy. It was nice and smooth, and there was a nice little landing strip above her clit. She then got back to work on John’s dick. She stroked it and played with his balls. She took his balls and started to rub them up and down John’s shaft. She then started to suck on them as she was still going away on John’s massive cock. John then groaned that he was about to cum. Shelby then got really excited and started to move her hand faster and faster up and down John’s cock. He said he wanted to shoot his load on her face and like a robot; she pulled John up by his cock and started to jack him off right in front of her face. John then shouted in joy as he shot a thick and creamy load right on her face. She started to moan in joy as John pumped more and more cum on her face. John sat back down, trying to catch his breath. He offered Shelby a tissue to wipe the cum off her face but, she said that she liked it and wanted to leave it there.

After they were done, she put her clothes back on and so did John. As she was getting up to leave, John gave her a big hug and said that they needed to study again some other time. She agreed and they set another date for the next night at her house this time. John thought he was in heaven as she walked to her car, ass swaying from side to side. He knew she wanted him and he was going to give it to her tomorrow night.

davesmistress
05-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the addition

Luckymann
05-30-2008, 07:43 AM
Very nice Elemental Shock. I hope there is a second part. I'd hate for John to miss out on what should be some fine pussy.

Elemental Shock
06-19-2008, 08:45 AM
John couldn’t wait for the next day. He could barely sleep that night; he just kept reliving the handjob in his mind over and over. He was just about the most ready he has ever been to have sex. He got up early that next morning and then he shaved his pubic hair off. He wanted to give Shelby a nice and clean penis to play with. He got ready and went to school. He saw Shelby first thing and she ran over to him and gave him a huge hug. They chatted before class and Shelby said she had a great time the night before and was excited for tonight. As the bell rang for the first class, Shelby gave the C motion again but then put it up to her mouth and acted like she was giving a blowjob. John got really hard at seeing this and then Shelby slipped him a note that said for him to see her at lunch for a surprise.

John could not wait for lunch and when it finally came, he searched and searched until he found Shelby waiting in the corner of the lunch room. She took him by the hand and they went and found a nice a quiet corner to sit in. They chatted as they ate their lunches together and then Shelby leaned over and took down her shirt real quick and John saw her nice and perky boobs. She dared John to feel them and he took then quickly in each hand and started to rub them. Shelby let out a small groan and then put them away real quick as the bell rang. Shelby gave him a kiss and told him that she would see him tonight.

John was nervous all the way there. Once he got there though, all of his nerves went away when he saw Shelby in the door way. She was wearing a sexy little tank top that was cut really far down and tiny little shorts that were black. She then pulled him into her house and they sat down on her living room couches. She made small talk for awhile, which made John nervous. Then, she took him by the hand and took him up to her room. She had said she was home alone and it was a good thing they were. Shelby told him to sit on her bed and then she gave John a strip show. First, she started to dance real sexy and took her top off to reveal her perfect breasts. Then, she slowly turned around and pulled down her shorts, revealing her ass in a thong to John. She shook her ass in the air for John and he took it and started to lick her pussy. She let out a small moan and then John threw her on the bed and started to lick her already wet pussy. Shelby gasped for air each time John flicked his tongue into her tight little pussy. He then took his fingers and started to slide them in and out of her deep, soft pussy. Shelby moaned in pure joy and bit her upper lip a little bit. John did this for a few more minutes and then Shelby started to shake. John could feel she was ready to orgasm and so he took his fingers and shoved them deep into her dripping pussy as Shelby screamed in joy. She shouted a few more times and then she started to come back down from her amazing orgasm.

Shelby quickly regained her composure and told John to take off his pants. He did and his already hard cock sprung out from his boxers. Shelby took his hard dick and began to stroke it. Then, she took his cock and started to suck on the head part, swirling her tongue around his hard head. Then she started to bob up and down on his shaft as she took most of his hard penis in her mouth. Shelby then stopped and went down as far as she could and then drooled all over his hard dick. John shouted in joy and then he said he wanted to fuck her. Shelby said she was ready and lay down on the bed.

John quickly got on top of her and then he slowly slid his throbbing cock into her little pussy. He started off slow, to let her get used to it. She moaned in joy with each pump of his dick. He then reached down and started to rub her clit. Shelby shouted in joy and then moaned for him to go faster so, he started to pump faster and faster. John then told Shelby to turn over and she did on command. He then shoved his huge cock right into her pussy. Shelby shouted in joy as her wet pussy was getting fucked by John’s huge cock. After a few more minutes, John shouted that he was about to cum. Shelby said that she was close to cumming as well and she said for John to cum in her pussy. Shelby started to moan more and then she screamed and her pussy wall tightened up of John’s cock as she started to orgasm. This sent John into his orgasm as he began to moan and then he shot load after load of hot sperm into Shelby’s tight pussy.

After they both came down from their orgasms, John and Shelby kissed and cuddled for a few minutes. Then, John said that he had to be going and he put his clothes on and left. Shelby said that she would see him tomorrow at school and then they kissed and John left.

John and Shelby had sex a few more times before Shelby left for college. John was so upset when she left but, he knew that if he kept his grades up and got some money that maybe he could get into her college. John studied hard and got good enough grades that he got into Shelby’s college. They reunited and they would become best friends and then John finally asked Shelby to marry him. She said yes and they were wed a year later.

davesmistress
06-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the new addition

dragontm82
06-19-2008, 02:16 PM
Great stories

ironeagle2
05-22-2018, 07:54 AM
great little story