PDA

View Full Version : my camping trip

tohotnready
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
It was our eighth anniversary and we decided to go on a camping trip without the kids.
We left early so that we could find a good secluded spot and as we were looking we found a
dirt road that looked like it went on forever so we turned up it and after about 12 miles or
so we found a nice place by a stream to set up camp.
After I gathered up some wood for a fire we made our bed in the tent and while
unpacking I noticed my wife had brought along some of her dildos so I knew we were in for
an amazing time. we decided to go for a hike by the stream before dinner and headed out
the whole time we were hiking I was distracted by what we were going to do that night so I hadn't relized that we had stoped at a spot with a large sitting rock by a small pond. I sat down and my wife, to my excitement, stood infront of me and began kissing my neck and slowly worked her way down to my pants. She unzipped them and pulled them down by this time I was raging hard and she started licking the pre-cum off the top and just as I began to moan she had swallowed more than half of my cock. this was even more intense because she hardly ever went down on me so I was loosing my mind, just then she started to rub my balls around in her hand and then I felt a finger (must have been moistend from her pussy) sliding up my asshole and this was all it took. she normaly hates the taste so I told her I was cumming and she started moaning. I couldn't take it anymore and I unloaded a months worth of cum in her mouth.
Still rubbing on my cock she slowly made her way up and pasionatly kissed me and I ended up sharing my cum with her, this was the first time I had tasted cum and it got me even more excited. I began pulling up my pants and I heard a sound and when I looked up I saw two men on a road up the hill a ways standing in front of thier jeep staring at us and this
gave me a weird feeling so we headed back to camp.

After we got back to camp we got the fire going and set up some camp chairs I sat
down in front of the fire and she sat on my lap, still excited from earlier and seeing our tent (and knowing what was in it) I imediatly got hard, not to mention she started grinding my cock with her ass. I reached around and slid my hand under her pants and started rubbing her bald pussy untill it was nice and wet. I lifted her up so she could slide her pants down and I slid my pants down and I slowly slid her down onto my hard cock wich had already begun to lube itself with precum. as she wraped her hot pussy lips around my shaft she began to rock back and forth rubbing her pussy against my cock with my hand stroking her clit it didn't take long for her to cum, her body went stiff and she started twiching I knew this was one of the more intense orgasms she has had in a long time. as soon as she regained herself I started to buck back and forth as violently as I could, she brought my cum soaked hand up to her mouth and began licking and sucking her own juices off of it and then shoving her fingers in my mouth so I could have a taste. I finaly unloaded deep into her pussy, my legs started to shake and I swear i started to see stars, it was one of my best orgasms as well.

well we finaly got dinner cooked and were sitting down to eat when we saw the same jeep from earlier driving up the road to our camp they pulled up and got out of the jeep and we relized it was some friends we meet online. Matt and Ken are both bi and apperantly had left thier girlfriends at home. we had never "hooked up " with them before but we had talked about it for a long time. we all sat around the fire eating and drinking some wine coolers that they had pulled out of a cooler they'd brought and the conversation turned as always to sex. They told us that they had wached our entire pondside adventure and ended up sucking eachother off afterwards because we had made them so horny.

My wife had invited them to stay the night with us so after dinner was done we all retired to our tent, inside we had our queen sized air mattress blown up and I noticed that she had layed out several toys on the bed, Matt imediatly began hooting with excitement.
we all striped and Matt and my wife got down on thier knees and Ken and I stood infront of them and my wife grabed my cock and Matt grabed Kens and my wife looked to Matt and said "Lets swich and see who can make thier man cum first" I was shocked so I told Ken "the first to cum gets to take it in the ass first" so they swiched and Matt grabed my cock and wrapped his lips arround it slowly lowering his face untill my whole cock had dissapered, he was able to swallow way more than my wife due to tons more practice. I thought for sure I was going to loose, with his head moving up and down he knew just the right speed and pressure and I was getting close, I looked over to Ken and noticed he was sucking my wifes fingers like there was honey on them and I then relized her pussy was dripping, she must have fingered herself and cum all over her hand and was now feeding her sweet necter to Ken and with the other hand she was stroking him like she was in a marathon. After seeing that I figured I may have a chance, untill just then I felt Matts finger slide up my ass and again he knew just where and what to do and I couldn't hold it any longer and I shot my load into the back of his mouth, he just keep sucking taking my whole load in his mouth and begun rubbing my balls milking them for all my cum, I looked over just in time to see Ken shoot his load all over her face and seeing that got me even hornier so I grabbed my wifes hand and begun to lick his cum off her face stealing a peak over to the other two guys and saw that they were sharing my cum in thier mouths.
After we all finished cleaning eachother up we laid my wife down on the sleeping bag and with a bit of twine we found outside we bound her hands and feet to the corners of the tent and used a shirt to blindfold her. I got on my hands and knees and began to kiss her feet and slowly up to her ankles, when she asked who was kissing her we all (as if on que) said "someone" and I think her not knowing just made her more excited because by the time I got past her knees her thighs were burning up. I slowly made my way to her pussy and I licked all around it trying to tease her, and succeeding too, she started to buck her hips up and down and moving around as much as she could to get me to lick her clit. I finaly let up and dove my tongue deep into her folds lapping up and down as violently as I could, flicking her clitty and rubbing it while I sink my face between her legs. After a few min. I noticed ken was sinking his tongue in my wifes mouth rubbing her tits. I had only just begun to wonder where Matt had gone when I felt oil dripping on my asshole and he started rubbing it in. Sliding his finger in my hole I thought I could feel his nuckle pushing on my rim then he slid it back out and then inserted another. In and out he kept pumping his fingers up my hole then just when I thought I was going to cum he stopped, I didn't want to stop what I was doing (my wife was moaning like crazy though muffled with Kens cock in her mouth) l felt pressure against my ass and and Matt slid his cock slowly in my ass. This was the first time I had a real dick, my wife had fucked me with her strapon before but this was way better he slid his dick in and out, slowly at first and then speeding up, with me rocking back and forth I was able to pump my tongue in and out of my wifes pussy along with my ass pumping back against Matts hard cock.

We continued this process for a few min untill I herd Ken moan and shoot his load into my wifes mouth and seconds later Matt shot his load in my ass I could feel his hot cum pulsing into my hole as if being injected with warm hunny. I was so turned on I knew I wouldnt be able to last much longer so I climbed up and drove my cock into my wifes pussy and shot my load into the back of her cunt.
After I had finished I climbed off of her and Matt droped down and started to lap up my cum that was excaping her opening. I went up and gave my wife a deep kiss sinking my tongue into her mouth and I could still taste Kens cum, I swirled my tongue trying to taste as much as I could and she began to shake rapidly, I could tell she was cumming and Matt was licking up the cocktail of juices that we had made.

Still blindfolded she kept asking who was doing what and none of us would answer her."ok untie me" she said. so we did, "lets all go out and have a drink". we all filed out still naked and sat by the fire and talked about what had just happend. "man my ass is buzzing" I said "i've never had a real dick in my ass, I think I like it" "now you know what it's like to have the best of both worlds" said Matt, "you ready for some d.p.?" Ken asked my wife "I'm not sure I will be able to handle it, you'll have to go slow" and with that she got up from her chair and came over and sat on my lap. I again reached around and started rubbing her pussy "mmmm" she started moaning. once she started getting wet I scooped up some cum and rubbed my finger on her asshole to lube it up "oh you like that" I said, I lifted her up and slid my cock slowly up her ass. "oh shit that feels so good" she said. she slowly rocked back and forth "hey you taking notes or what over there? lets not let this pussy go to waste, get over here" I yelled.
Ken was the first to jump up, practicaly jumping out of his seat, in a matter of seconds he had his face deep in her pussy lapping up and down side to side "oh yea" she yelled. he stood up and straddled both our legs and slowly sunk his cock in her pussy "yeesss, that feels so good" she screamed. he was only about half way in and just kept pumping in and out sinking more in each thrust. finally he was all the way in and my wife started pushing back and forth, with both our cocks in her she was as tight as ever and I was loving every minute of it. Matt moved himself over to the side of us and my wife grabbed his cock and gulfed it down like she hadn't eaten in a month. Jacking him off and sucking on him Matt started thrusting his cock in her mouth, she pulled it out of her mouth, "hey why don't you try some straight from the tap" and she guided his cock to my mouth and without thinking I opened up and took more than half of it in, we had talked about me sucking a real dick but I never thought I would enjoy it this much, it was way better than sucking my wifes dildos. "suck that cock, take it all in your mouth and swallow my load" exclaimed Matt, he was pumping for about five minutes when I could sense his cock swell and before I could relize what was happening "oohh fuck" his first shot hit the back of my mouth, I swallowed as quick as I could and he just kept cumming, It was more than I could take at first but I just kept swallowing. I swirled his cock in my mouth tounging the head untill it had gone soft and he pulled it out.
"Im cumming Im cumming oh shit Im cumming" my wife was yelling and shaking back and forth "aahhhh" her body stiffend up and I could tell she was in pure extacy. "oh fuck Im cumming too" and with that Ken thrusted forward hard and swift. with him slamming her and her convulsing I too shot my load deep into her hole.
We all got untangled and sat down in our respective seats to catch our breath. "That was awesome, I can't believe we waited so long to try this". my wife said to the guys, "we realy need to get together with your wifes too and see what kind of fun we can have, hell Im still excited with what I've got planned for tomorrow.

davesmistress
06-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Thanks for the new addition

Scorpio8
06-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Looks like a camping trip where the nature of the beast
didn't beat around the bush but rather came tearing them
up by the roots.

Nice combination of storyline and erotic action to help drive it.

ianidris
10-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Now that is what I call a good camping trip.

Seth72
04-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Nothing like a good old campfire!

jetage
04-24-2009, 06:06 PM
I love it

willfull
05-01-2009, 03:01 PM
good little camp site story

innoeh
05-03-2009, 03:22 PM
good camp

NYEHO
05-04-2009, 01:10 AM
I've got to say that I'm not into the bi-male aspect of the story, but it was very well done. I think you should definitely keep going. Good job!

wmunro
05-19-2009, 05:08 AM
very good made my cock very hard

jetage
06-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Iguess this is why i love camping so much especially when you have someone to enjoy it with male or female.

newman10
06-19-2009, 09:32 PM
great story

boberson
06-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Great story!

crzy67
06-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Nice story, reminds me of a camping trip that I went on once.

bip909
06-30-2009, 02:05 PM
the kind of camping i would like to do

frankjohnmoore
10-19-2009, 02:48 AM
nice story

wrpwrp
10-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Great story brings back some nice memories keep up the good work.

brandon182
10-19-2009, 07:05 PM
can i go to this camp?