PDA

View Full Version : Lusting After My Landlady,,,Chapters 1-2

susansloverboy
06-06-2008, 07:34 AM
It all started when I began my tertiary studies in Singapore. Being an ‘international student’, I had to look for a room to rent as the school did not provide accommodation for its students. After searching for some time, I came to view a cosy little room, in a 3-bedroom apartment owned by Mr. and Mrs. Lee. Mr. Lee was a retired gentleman in his 60’s while Mrs. Lee, in her late 40’s, was working as a clerk in a small local company. The couple lived alone as their only son was married and was now living with his wife. I immediately placed a deposit for the room as the place was conveniently located, fully furnished and reasonably priced, plus, Mr. and Mrs. Lee looked like really friendly people!

So I moved in soon after and school started with lectures and tutorials and as usual, tons of reading and projects, which made me spend a lot of time at home (coz I prefer studying at home compared to the library). The only time I usually got to relax is after dinnertime, when I’d chill out in the living room watching TV, and at this time of the day, Mr. Lee would be in his room also watching TV and Mrs. Lee would have just gotten home from work. She’d have a quick dinner and then began her household chores, like sweeping the floor, tidying up the coffee table and doing the laundry. While she did the cleaning, I would occasionally catch glimpses of her cleavage and her bra, as she had to bend down to arrange the magazines & newspapers, or to sweep hard to reach spots, usually under the sofa on which I was seated! At first, it was unintentional and accidental, but after some time, I was actually turned on by those sights, brief as they might be!

Now, Mrs. Lee wasn’t a pretty woman, in general, but she always had a friendly and warm smile on her face that made her….. attractive, to me at least. Also, her body was slightly on the plump side, which in turn made her bosom fuller than the average Asian woman. These, plus the fact that I was particularly attracted to women with large breasts made me notice those occasional moments when her bosom and brassiere were visible to me. She also usually did the household chores while still in her rather loose working blouse (with buttons down the middle) and skirt, which meant that every time she bent down, good ol’ gravity would cause her blouse to fall lower, revealing her soft, fair breasts and bra. It was like a little bonus for me after a hard day of schoolwork! As time went by, I decided that I wanted to see more of Mrs. Lee…….

So, one fine Friday evening, after completing my report and all my homework for the week, I sat at the usual sofa waiting for Mrs. Lee to come home. I heard the door being unlocked and went up to open it for her and help carry her bag. She smiled warmly at me when I greeted her. We sat down to have dinner together and chatted a bit, with me trying to get rid of the nervousness that was certainly building up inside me. Mrs. Lee’s warm voice helped quite a lot. She sounded delighted when I offered to help her with her chores and soon, I was standing beside her doing the dishes. When we proceeded to the other housework, I couldn’t help staring at her body, scanning it from her chest, down to her buttocks, and then her legs. When all the work was done, she noticed that I was covered in perspiration, “Oh dear, look at how you’re sweating! Let me get you a towel!” She went into her room, careful not to awaken her husband who was usually asleep at this hour (he sleeps really early but wakes up at like 4am each day), and came out with a small exercise towel. I reached out to get the towel, but she started wiping my perspiration for me instead!!

“Thank you for helping with the chores, dear. But really, I wouldn’t have let you if I’d known you’d sweat like this”, she purred while wiping my sweat off.

“Oh, it’s no trouble at all, Mrs. Lee. It’s my pleasure to be able to help! After all, you’ve been so kind to me ever since I moved in.”

While she was busy drying me up, I glanced down and saw her sexy cleavage again. Her chest occasionally brushed against my body and it was really turning me on. I decided to take my first step.

“It’s kinda hot actually. Do you mind if I took off my T-shirt?” I dared, observing her reactions.

“Oh, why not?” Mrs. Lee replied, as she lifted my tee up and helped me take it off. She then used it to wipe the rest of my body. I didn’t speak another word and just stood there enjoying the attention I was getting from her while simultaneously planning my next move.

“Mrs. Lee….” I began when she was done “I…. I have something to confess….”

“Oh….. What is it? You can tell me anything, you know. And if you need help, don’t be afraid to ask.”

“Well…. It’s kinda embarrassing, but…. I think you’re really attractive! I…. like you a lot…..”

“Oh, you’re just saying that!” Mrs. Lee blushed. Her cheeks were flushed and she laughed a nervous laugh. There was a look of nervousness on her face, with a hint of delightfulness. “How can that be? You’re such a young man and I…. I’m just an old lady…”

“You’re not old AT ALL, Mrs. Lee!” I assured her. “And I’m not kidding too! You’re always so nice and helpful to me. And I…. I noticed that you’ve got quite a good body too!”

“Oh, my dear, my body’s….”

“No, I’m not just saying it. In fact, I’ve long wanted to confess to you, but I was just holding it in, waiting for the right moment to tell you the truth…. To tell you my real feelings.”

I kept my eyes on hers, but Mrs. Lee just looked downwards, still blushing and lost for words. It was dark already then. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do next. It was like everything froze in time. But it felt good to finally let it out of me. I wondered how she would react; will she just brush it aside; or if things turn bad, will she ask me to move out of her house?!! I realized that I hadn’t thought about these possibilities before!

“I’m…. really flattered, my dear. No one has ever said that to me before in my life! Especially now that I’m at this age.” Mrs. Lee said at last. I felt relieve; things seem to be heading in the right direction. The next wild thought just came to me and I followed it:

“Let me prove it to you….. Come with me”. I let held her hand and let her to my room, closing the door behind us. I stood in front of her, eyes fixed onto hers, then slowly slipped off my shorts. Mrs. Lee had a look of disbelief on her face, her eyes widening a bit. I was only in my briefs now, nothing else. “Everything I said, I said sincerely.” Mrs. Lee still said nothing. I continued by slowly pulling down my briefs, eyes studying her face for any reaction, but she just stared at the lower half of my body. Soon, I was standing completely naked in front of her.

“This is for you….. Mrs. Lee…..” I said. “For all the things that you have done for me since I moved in here with you”.

I saw Mrs. Lee lick her lips a little, and then looked straight into my eyes. I moved closer to her. “I will do anything you want me to…..”

Mrs. Lee raised her hand and caressed my chest, still not speaking a word, eyes studying my body, especially the lower half. “It’s been some time since I’ve seen a man’s body….. especially a young man….” Her hand moved down to my penis and began to stroke it gently. “You’ll really do anything I say?”

“Of course, I’m yours now….” I offered myself to her. It was like a dream….. Like a movie, but I was enjoying it…. The thrill of doing something…. wrong, that yet felt so good!!

She began massaging my penis with one hand and touching my scrotum with her other. I could see she was really getting into it. Bending down slightly while doing so, she was exposing her cleavage and bra to me yet again. I want to touch her…..

“Mrs. Lee, I’ve been longing to see your body……. Can I? Can I see your beautiful breasts?

She smiled, enjoying herself and not so nervous anymore, not even remembering that her husband was asleep just next door!!

“Oh….. but just a little, okay?

“Okay” I lied. I wanted to see it all!
“Okay then….” Mrs. Lee started unbuttoning her blouse and it was my turn to stare at her. As the buttons came off, I could see her light green-coloured bra, with thick bra-straps and mild floral designs on the cups. She definitely had an ample bosom! Her bra was definitely struggling to hold those large breasts of hers. She stopped as soon as her blouse was unbuttoned. I had expected her to take if off completely, but she didn’t. She smiled a cheeky smile that wasn’t there before and asked, ”Do you like them?”

I nodded dumbly like a wide-eyed fool, seeing such big breasts for the first time in my life! In fact, it was my first time seeing real breasts!!

Mrs. Lee began massaging my penis again, smiling as she did so. Suddenly, I wondered if it was I who tricked her into this, or was it the other way around!! All that wiping off my sweat, helping me take off my T-shirt……. It all added up!!! Oh well, doesn’t matter, she was enjoying it and so was I……

Things were really heating up now. Without saying a word, I gently pulled her blouse down….. and she let me! The blouse fell to her feet and I began to work on her bra, first by pulling her bra-straps down her shoulders, then by undoing the buckle, with my body close to hers, arms around her. It took a while to get it undone; having a 3-hook buckle made it that much harder for a beginner like me! But when finally peeled the cups off, the mere sight of her bosom was worth all the hard work! Her huge breasts were milky white, and her areolas surprisingly light brown, and just the right size.

I immediately bent down to suck on them, taking Mrs. Lee by surprise! It just couldn’t be help as I was really turned on by her breasts. So I just feasted on them! And there was little resistance from Mrs. Lee, as she held my head with both her hands, enjoying my work; her soft moans encouraging me. My mouth and tongue alternated between sucks, kisses and licks as I worked my way to cover the whole of her right breast, and then her left, paying special attention to her tender nipples.

When I was done with her breasts, both of us were breathing heavily and perspiring a little. But I didn’t stop, and went on to undo her skirt, and pull down a matching light-green floral panties.

“Come, Mrs. Lee, sit down on my bed” I sat her down on my bed and got her to spread her legs for me. I admired her lovely bush for a little while.

“Oh my God!! I can’t believe you’re gonna make love to me!!” Mrs. Lee exclaimed eagerly.

“Well, actually, not just yet”

I knelt down in front of her, and started licking her clitoris, making her moan even louder than before. Her pussy was already wet by then, but I just wanted to taste every part of her beautiful body. And most importantly, I wanted her to remember her first experience with me!

I continued servicing her private area until she and I were both finally ready, and then stood up. Guiding my penis with one hand and supporting myself with the other, I entered Mrs. Lee slowly, savouring the moment and enjoying the music that were her moans. She had her eyes closed and mouth open as I entered her.

We made love.

I thrusted gently at first, then progressed to a faster, harder pace. She had her legs on my shoulders and her hands were holding onto my forearms.

In and out, in and out I went.

The feeling was unbelievable!!

There I was, making love to Mrs. Lee on my bed, in my room, both of us totally naked, while her husband slept in the next room!!

At last, I couldn’t hold it anymore. I knew I had to come. So when I was ready, I pulled out and sprayed my love-juice all over her body; most of it covering her breasts and tummy, really. She let out a final moan and it was all over……

I laid down next to Mrs. Lee to catch my breath, looking at her semen-covered bosom.

“Oh, that was good! That was so….. good!” she said to me, and smiled.

I helped her wipe off the mess, after which she started getting dressed again, while I just sat on my bed, still naked. I knew what we did was wrong, but it felt good. I had gotten what I wanted, and I think, so did she.

Mrs. Lee walked to the door, and just before she left my room, she said, “I’ll see you tomorrow!”

Scorpio8
06-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Very good work, nicely formatted for smooth reading,
solid character interaction and storyline.

It's related in a manner that the reader can put themselves
into the story through the characters and that works well.

Well done!!!

Zee Gal
06-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Having done business throughout Asia, I can understand your lust.

Hubby and I have often found the people and culture mysterious and wonderful.

Thank you for sharing!

Kisses,

Steph

oldreader
06-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Hey, I really liked your story. Makes me a bit envious wishing that I could write like some of you folks do. Thanks.

susansloverboy
06-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement!!

I will continue to write more stories and my next one will be about my 36-year-old maid, Minah.

Do keep your comments coming!

Lazerous
07-06-2008, 12:50 AM
you should continue with the story....

ahmedansari
12-01-2008, 04:41 AM
Some more please

hotlvr
12-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Great Adventure. I wish I could be a student there

Lazerous
12-02-2008, 02:09 AM
yeah its a shame susansloverboy isnt on that much to continue his stories....he puts some of teh best stories....

susansloverboy
12-09-2008, 06:20 AM
Thank you very much for your encouragement, guys and gals! I've been wanting to write more, but i haven't been able to find the time because of my hectic work schedule.

I promise to write some more stories once I have the time.

Take care all of you!!

Lazerous
09-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Is this ever going to be continued?

RobinaAmiR
09-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Continue................

susansloverboy
09-11-2009, 04:44 AM
Sorry for not writing for such a long time.....
I will continue with the story very, very soon. And once again, thank you all so much for your encouragement!!

wadave
09-11-2009, 05:26 AM
thank you, lovely story nice a free

susansloverboy
09-12-2009, 05:55 AM
I couldn’t sleep that night after Mrs. Lee left my room. In my mind, the whole sexual experience played out again and again like it was a movie on replay. I couldn’t believe that I had actually achieved my dream of having sex with her, and it all happened within a single day! I couldn’t imagine what tomorrow would bring…..

The next morning was a beautiful, bright and sunny Saturday. I woke up with a fuzzy feeling if what happened last night could be a dream. But then I saw my sweat-stained T-shirt on the floor and knew it was REAL!

There were some noises outside my room, and I immediately knew that up and about – probably having breakfast or already preparing to go out. After all, they would usually meet up with friends or visit their grandson during the weekends. I wondered if it would be awkward to go out and face them after what happened last night. But what the heck, I couldn’t possibly avoid them forever! I am afterall staying in their house!! So I went out (fully clothed of course!) and found them having breakfast in the kitchen, just as I had expected.

“Ah, good morning my dear!” Mrs. Lee chirped brightly upon seeing me, not a hint of awkwardness on her face. “Come join us for breakfast. I made French toast!”

Mr. Lee just uttered a quick ‘morning’, without lifting his head from the newspaper he was so engrossed in.

“Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Lee!” I replied as normally as I could, and of course smiling back at Mrs. Lee for her generous offer.

I sat across the table from her with Mr. Lee on my right. She was wearing a sweet pink T-shirt which was rather body-hugging, and naturally showed-off her equally generous bosom. I still couldn’t stopped staring at them even though had them for supper last night! Only now, I was more worried that her husband would catch me staring, and not her!

So we had breakfast and helped them clean up after that. When her husband went into their room to shower and change, Mrs. Lee quickly pulled me aside and whispered,” Will you be at home tonight?”

“Yes, yes I will be…..” I muttered. But that was the truth anyway.

“Good, and you don’t have to buy dinner, I’ll get you something delicious on my way back.”

I often bought my meals or had them outside so this was indeed good news, since I get to save on one extra meal! But small part of me was a little disappointed, coz I had expected something more from her, after what happened last night.

I saw them off at the door and spent the remainder of the day just lazing around and watching TV, with occasional thoughts of last night’s events playing out in my mind. I wondered if anything exciting will be happening tonight as well!

Soon evening came and I was still lazing on the couch when I heard the sound of keys unlocking the front door. I quickly got up to help open the door, expecting to see both of them there. But to my surprise, only Mrs. Lee was at the doorway!

“Oh, how come you’re alone? Where’s Mr. Lee?”

“The old man decided to spend the night at our son’s, so I told him that I’d return first, since I promised you that I’d buy dinner”

“You didn’t have to go to all the trouble! You could’ve just called me to let me know and I can just eat out as usual. You’re just too sweet to me!” I said honestly.

“Oh nonsense, my dear, it was no trouble at all. What’s more, I could use some time away from that old fart. He’s always yakking and complaining about the littlest things!”

It sounded like they had one of their little tiffs that happened from time to time. I guess that was pretty normal for any couple, no matter their age! But this was the first time Mrs. Lee came home alone.

“Go on and have your dinner, you must be starving!”

I wasn’t in the mood to eat then, though I was really starving. The thought of her and I alone in the apartment made my mind wander wildly. Oh all the possibilities! But I began to eat anyway on the couch, in front of the TV, just like I usually do.

“Enjoy your dinner while I go have my shower”, Mrs. Lee cooed, almost hinting at me to join her! Or did I let my imagination run wild?

She went into her room, but didn’t close the door! Soon, I heard the distinct sound of water, and wondered whether she even closed the bathroom door! I plonked my dinner on the coffee table and crept slowly but quietly towards her bedroom. When I peeked in, I could see that her bathroom door was also left open slightly!

I thought for a brief moment if I should take my chance and enter her room. What if she caught me?! I don’t think she’d mind, considering what happened last night. Perhaps she wanted me to go in?!! Oh what the hell! I continue into her dimly lit room and proceeded towards the bathroom door.

As I crept colder, I could see her pink bra hanging on the wall of the bathroom, along with a pair of matching panties and the rest of her clothes. The sound of falling water became much louder. And there she was – standing naked enjoying the warm water of the shower, both hands washing her face, water streaming down her huge breasts. Oh gosh, this was another fantasy fulfilled!

“What took you so long, my dear?”

What the hell?!! She knew?!!

“M…M…Mrs. Lee, I’m s..sorry, I didn’t…. I….

“It’s all right, honey…. I was hoping you would follow me” She was looking at me now, hands no more on her face, but gently caressing her soft breasts. “Come join me!”

Oh wow, second night in a row! I took off my clothes and went to join her in the shower, tentative at first, not sure how I should act. After all, it was my first time taking a shower with her - any lady for the matter!!

As gentle and caring as ever, she started to lather my body with shower cream, not missing a spot but paying extra special attention to my crotch area. And before long, I was hard.

“You have to help me too, you know” she said, pointing at the bottle of shower cream. I put a decent amount in my palm and started applying it on her body, from her arms, to her shoulders, to her breasts (I stopped there for a much longer time) and down to her bush!

“I’m so turned on now. Let’s get out of the shower!” Mrs. Lee told me suddenly. Boy, was she anxious! And I had no reason to object!

We toweled up and were soon kissing passionately on her huge king-size bed. Two naked bodies rolling around and touching each other everywhere! This time she didn’t have to suppress her moans anymore! She sounded so sexy! And I took my time to really enjoy her breasts, sucking hard on her nipples and licking all over, careful not to miss a spot too!

“I’ve wanted to do this for a long time”, she said as she plucked my head from her bosom. I was taken by surprise as she laid me on my back and started sucking on my cock. Up and down, up and down, but as gentle as ever. Mature women ARE certainly more experienced!! Then she got on top of me and inserted my cock inside her. “Oh baby, let me make love to you all night!” Mrs. Lee was suddenly a changed woman!! I’ve never seen this side of her! Oh, you know what I mean!

I let her ride me hard and long, both of us moaning like there wasn’t anyone in the a two-mile radius, hot and steamy, sweat flowing down our bodies, and my hands never leaving her breasts. Alas, I knew the inevitable was about to happen.

“I’m….I’m gonna come!”

“Then come, baby!! Come inside me!!” she screamed!

“Really, but I… But I……”

It was too late. With a final, satisfied moan, I emptied all I had inside into Mrs. Lee.

That night, I slept soundly in Mrs. Lee’s bed, with her sleeping naked beside me.

susansloverboy
09-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Hi Guys! I've just posted the continuation of the story and it's titled 'Lusting after my landlady - the following day'!

Do give me your comments and advice! Thanks for the support!

Lazerous
09-13-2009, 05:32 PM
i love your stories....i hope you write another chapter soon! Your sex scenes should be more descriptive and longer!

frankjohnmoore
09-29-2009, 01:38 AM
very nice story, going for part 2

frankjohnmoore
09-29-2009, 01:50 AM
very good story, very well written, thanks

Lazerous
09-30-2009, 10:46 PM
still waiting for the next chapter!