PDA

View Full Version : Alias Meets Dark Angel ( Jennifer Garner -vs- Jessica Alba )

M_Sharapova
06-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Darkness greeted her vision as her eyes opened. She glanced around, trying to figure out where she was and what was happening. All she could see was darkness around her, making it difficult for her to figure out just how big the room was.

Without warning, a light struck from above, showing off the inside of a tight room that could easily be termed a cell. Four cots were attached to walls, paint peeling off of them, the floor showing a manhole that had a rather nasty odor. The woman had barely adjusted her eyes to the darkness when she felt a pair of hands grab her from behind.

She acted on instinct, breaking away and slamming back an elbow, felling it hit a few inches lower than she wanted. She spun around and launched a kick only to have hit her first, knocking her back. She barely even noticed the figure, she was too busy trading blocks and punches, grunts filling the small room until the two figures each kicked out at each other, knocking themselves back. They each leaned against the wall, taking in the other with a professional eye.

They were about the same height and wore the same style of clothing: Black leather pants and top, one a turtleneck sweater, the other a dark leather shirt with jacket. One had brilliant red hair in a short hairdo. The other's dark curly locks brushed past her face. Each was in excellent shape, with the leather showing off some nice curves, each stood with a professional fighter's stance that pointed to expert training and each was incredibly beautiful.

"Who the hell are you?" the dark-haired one asked.

"You first," the redhead stated, ready to move at an instant's notice.

"I asked first."

"You attacked me."

"Thought you were a bad guy."

"Locked in with you?"

"Wouldn't put it past the guys I know."

"Sounds familiar," the redhead remarked. "I'm Sydney."

"Max," her companion stated, backing up. "So, who'd you piss off?"

"Not sure," Sydney frowned, biting her lip. "I was on stakeout in Texas, trying to track some suspects in the Pentagon attack------"

"The what?" Max frowned. Sydney turned to her. "Pentagon attack? You know? Got hit the same day as the World Trade Center?"

Max raised an eyebrow. "Hold up. You're government?"

"CIA," Sydney nodded, figuring there was no use hiding it.

"And you guys are *still* trying to track down people on that?" Max snorted. "Come on, you've been doing it since the attacks in '01! You must be doing something wrong if they're slipping away!"

"'01?'" Sydney asked in confusion. "What the hell year do you think this is now?"

"2019," Max replied in utter seriousness.

Sydney looked at her, then shook her head. "Terrific," she muttered. "I'm stuck in a cell with a raving lunatic."

"Hey, I may be nuts but I don't rave," Max threw out. She drew a long and suspicious eye on Sydney. "Well, you ain't Manticore, that's for sure. They've got better dress sense."

Not sure what she was talking about but positive it was intended as an insult, Sydney took on a sour expression. "What's Manticore?"

Max turned away, not wanting to answer. She brushed at her long hair and Sydney saw a flash of something on her neck. She swiftly moved and pushed Max's hair aside to reveal what appeared to be some sort of bar code. Max yanked herself away and turned to face Sydney, who was frowning. "What the hell kind of a tattoo is that? You retail or discount."

"Funny," Max sniffed. "You really wanna know? I'm a genetically engineered soldier created by a top-secret government research project who escaped and is now on the run in post- apocalyptic Seattle trying to avoid the agents of that project and eke out a living helping a crusading cyber-journalist expose the wrongs of life."

Sydney stared at her for a long moment. "That is quite easily the biggest bullshit cover I have ever heard," she finally said.

"Cover?" Max said, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, who are you?"

"Fine," Sydney shrugged. "I was a college student recruited into what I thought was a covert unit of the CIA, spent years training and working with them when my boyfriend proposed to me so I tell him what I really do so my agency kills him to keep it quiet. Then my father shows up into my life after years apart, tells me he's part of this unit and that I am not really working for the CIA but for an international criminal organization so I go to the real CIA and get to become a double agent and discover that my father is a double agent for them too. So, now I'm bouncing from organization to another, most of the people at my first unit believing they work for the CIA and I can't tell them the truth but blab everything about them to the CIA and live in fear that someone's going to find out and I'm going to get killed by either organization."

Max stared at her for a full ten seconds. Then, she broke out into a wide grin. "Damn," she said. "You're definitely not a spy for whoever's running this place. No one can come up with something that nuts."

"Thanks, I think," Sydney said, glancing about the cell. "Any ideas on what to do next?"

Max's head jerked to the door, hearing something. "A couple."

"They involve kicking someone's ass?"

"Most of my ideas do."

"Good."

The doors opened, a heavy-set man with a machine gun entering, two men behind him. He stopped, glancing around the cell in confusion at how utterly empty it was. He moved inside, glancing all around, trying to figure out just what was going on. He was suddenly hit by an idea and looked up just in time for Sydney's boot to catch him in the face. He fell back as Sydney let go of the ceiling light and dropped down, blasting him with a punch that sent him back.

The two guards at the door tried to enter, only to have Max swing herself down, each foot smashing them in the jaw, sending them flying backwards. Max moved in, a blur of motion, smashing each guard with a combination of punches and kicks that had them unconscious. She turned to see Syndey launching a terrific spin kick that smashed into the guard's face, sending him down and out. "Nice form," Max said, and meant it too.

"Compliments later, escape now," Sydney said. She and Max took off running, Max holding back on her speed so Sydney could catch up. Otherwise, she'd be on the other end of the hallway in an eye blink. A group of gun-toting men came out of a side hallway and right into their path. In a matter of seconds, they were on the ground unconscious as the two ran on.

"Man, since the Pulse, it's like the Army doesn't even try recruiting guys anymore," Max shrugged.

Sydney had no idea what she was talking about and didn't bother asking. One good thing about working alone, she didn't waste time on useless banter.

Surprisingly, the facility they were in, which resembled an empty high school to Sydney, was pretty empty, only a few guards here and there, all of which soon found themselves on the ground gasping for breath as the two perfect female fighters ran on. They finally came to a large door, a code pad next to it. Cursing under her breath, Sydney quickly patted herself down. "Shit, they took my stuff," she muttered, looking at the pad. "Maybe I can------"

"Can I try something?" Max interrupted.

Sydney looked at her and shrugged. "Sure."

Nodding, Max lashed out with a kick, smashing the code pad to bits. Instantly, the doors slid open, the two running out. "Definitely not CIA," Sydney remarked. "Only the FBI destroys equipment like that."

"FBI? Jeez, you are an anachronism," Max said, shaking her head as the two ran into the night.

The truck came to a stop before the small diner, Sydney and Max hopping out of the cab. "Thanks," Sydney said.

"Hey," the driver frowned. "Where's my money? You said you'd pay me five hundred bucks if I drove you here."

The two paused and looked at him. Sydney bit her lip, trying to figure out how to work this. Before she could, Max pushed herself forward, unzipping her jacket, reaching down and pulling up her shirt enough to show off the most perfect set of breasts Sydney had ever seen. Max held the shirt up for a full ten seconds, then lowered it. "That enough payment?" she asked as she zipped her jacket up.

The driver mutely nodded as Max turned and walked off, Sydney staring at her. She became aware of the driver looking at her in expectation and rolled her eyes. "Sorry. Only one to a customer." The driver was disappointed but the memory of Max's tits was enough to get him through the long drive ahead.

"I still don't like this," Sydney muttered as she and Max entered the diner. "Shouldn't we keep moving in case someone's looking for us."

"Chill," Max said. "I've spent plenty of time hiding out from the government. Morons never think someone who breaks into a facility would actually get away by hitchhiking. We'll be safe for a while. Grab some food, then I try and hitch a ride to Seattle and you go to wherever you go to find guys who no one's paid attention to for years."

Sydney sighed again. Max wasn't that bad of a person, sassy and sarcastic but still nice and Sydney had to admit that if any woman was going to turn her into a night of passion, it'd be her. But this whole "future babe" thing was really wearing thin. If she could just get to a phone, a couple of rerouted calls and the Agency would pick her up and she'd be out of this cold Dakota hole.

Max shuffled into a booth, checking out a menu. Sydney was coming next to her when she saw a newspaper lying abandoned at a nearby table. Curious to see how long she'd been gone, she checked the headline. And froze in place.

Max was trying to decide how many washed dishes would pay for a hot meal when she heard a choking sound. She looked up to see Sydney staring in shock at the paper in her hands. "What's up?"

"This....this isn't right," Sydney said. She tore here eyes up to see a calendar on a nearby wall. Then, she glanced over at a nearby television set, which happened to be tuned into the news, the date on the bottom evident: October 7th, 2019. "This is.....What's happening?"

Max was getting concerned as she looked at the horror in Sydney's face. "What's wrong?"

Sydney looked at her. "The last thing I knew.....It was 2001. Not....not this. Not...." She turned and bolted out the front door of the diner. Max looked at where she'd gone, then took a breath and stood up. She froze for a moment as she felt a tingling in between her legs and realized that the excitement she had felt for the past few hours, culminating in her flash of the driver, wasn't just from the heat of battle. No, it was just heat. Or rather, in heat. Biting her lip, Max tried to hold herself in and moved to follow Sydney.

The small shed was off to the side of the diner and looked like it wasn't used much. It was cold and dark, which suited Sydney fine. She sat on the floor, knees curled up against her chest, heaving with breath, tears in her eyes. She'd given up trying to convince herself this was a dream, she knew it wasn't. This wasn't some trick, somehow she knew that. No, either this was another time or she was going crazy and she didn't know which option was worse.

She started a bit as the shed door opened and Max stepped in. The door shut behind her, the two looking at each other in the dim light afforded them. "You okay?" Max said, licking her lips lightly.

"No," Sydney said hoarsely. "I'm not. Is this really 2019?"

"Yeah. You really from 2001?"

"Yeah," Sydney said. "Oh, God. My dad.....my friends....is there still an America?"

"Sort of," Max shrugged. "In 2009, some terrorists set off a pulse bomb, wiped out most electronics, threw us into chaos. It's pretty much been hard goings since then."

Sydney rubbed at her face. "Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick." She looked up to see Max take a step back, her face a mix of caring but with a twinge of fear and....desire? "What is it?"

Max bit her lip again. "I should be outside."

"Why?" Sydney frowned.

Max brushed at her hair. "My DNA.....When they....made me.....they integrated feline DNA into my system. Made me agile, I can see in the dark and stuff. And it also means that every so often, I.....go into heat."

Sydney looked up, eyes wide. "Heat? Like, you feel kinda hot?"

"No, like I wanna fuck anything that's around," Max replied. "Male or female." She looked at Sydney and couldn't help licking her lips. "And honey.....you're sending out major signals right now."

"Oh," Sydney said softly. "That's......something."

There was a long moment of silence as Sydney slowly slid her legs down and Max couldn't take it anymore. She moved forward, pushing Sydney down on the wall, her lips reaching in and pressing on hers, tongue diving straight into her mouth and tickling hers. Sydney froze herself, caught off-guard by Max's move. Then, her eyes slowly shut and she felt herself start to give in, her tongue answering the call.

Max broke off and looked Sydney straight in the eye. "Sorry," she hissed. "Can't help it. It's genetics------"

"Then it's catching," Sydney said huskily. "Cause I can't help it either." She kissed Max again, the dark-haired woman closing her eyes and answering as their hands slid over their bodies. They broke off just enough to start undressing, Max tearing away her clothes and helping Sydney get out of hers too. They finally stood up and looked each other over.

"Oh my God," Sydney whispered as she stared at Max's body, her full and round breasts, her trimmed bush, her excellent shape. "You're perfect."

"You ain't bad yourself," Max said, taking in Sydney's form, her nice breasts and athletic body showing off herself. She glanced in between her legs and raised an eyebrow. "So. You're not a natural redhead."

"Sorry to disappoint," Sydney said, not noticing the cold on her naked skin since just looking at Max made her hot as hell.

"Don't," Max said huskily as she moved forward, slamming Sydney against the wall, their lips back together as they went at each other. Max moaned through the kiss as she felt Sydney's hands slide around to her excellent ass, squeezing the hard buttocks as she pushed Sydney against the wall. Sydney moaned as she felt her ass grind against the cold wall as Max went at her.

Without warning, Max grabbed her and pushed her onto the floor, Sydney's body spread out as Max moved onto her, sitting herself onto Sydney's face. Sydney immediately went at her, tongue slowly sliding up and into her soft lips. Max softly moaned as she felt Sydney's tongue slide into her pussy, tickling inside. Sydney had only been with one woman in her life, a one-time fling during her freshman year, which she liked but felt it just wasn't for her. The memories of that encounter were smashing back as she licked Max's pussy, Max groaning as she worked herself on Sydney's face.

Max was in heaven right now. Sure, being in heat could be a pain in the ass, but when she found the right way to get off, it was awesome. Usually, she just gave some guy the thrill of his life but here, she was the one getting a thrill. She groaned as she felt Sydney's hands cup her breasts, squeezing them hard, pinching the nipples as she licked her out. Max ground her pussy onto Sydney's face, moaning for her to hit just the right spot. Sydney did, Max letting out a long and loud cry as she came onto Sydney's face.

Sydney was still licking away the juices when Max got off of her and immediately moved onto Sydney's body. The genetically engineered woman shoved her face right into Sydney's pussy and started licking away. Sydney groaned, feeling something he hadn't felt in so long a time, absolute pleasure as Max's tongue worked away at her. God, the woman was insatiable, her licks so damn good. And her handplay wasn't bad either, her hands squeezing away at Sydney's tits, pushing them together hard as her tongue worked inside her clit. Sydney closed her eyes, feeling herself start to build as Max went at her, using her special enhanced skills to drive the red-haired woman closer and closer to orgasm until finally, Sydney came with a long and loud shriek, splashing Max's face with juices.

Max slid up and onto Sydney, the two kissing each other long and hard, tasting the other's juices, Max's hands reaching down to squeeze Sydney's hard breasts again. Sydney reached around to grip Max's breasts, the two kissing hard, the cold forgotten, the danger forgotten, all forgotten except each other......

The two technicians glanced at the readouts carefully, then looked through the large window showing the room on the other side. Inside, Jennifer Garner and Jessica Alba were lying next to each other, sharing slow and wet kisses. They were both naked, save for a set of small computer chip-like electrodes spread at the major nerve clusters of their bodies as well as their temples and foreheads. Each had a hand on the other's pussy, rubbing the opposite clit as their kisses continued. Jennifer sighed, her long brown hair mixing a bit with Jessica's black locks as their kisses continued, each completely unaware they were being observed.

"Nice," the female technician said. "They've been going at it full on for twenty minutes and their bio-rhythms show no change in their minds. They're still hypnotized."

"I should hope so," the male technician said. "They had the best mind guys in the Company working on them every night the last week."

"Working on them hard from what I've heard of those guys," the female quipped as she wrote down something on a pad. "And they won't remember a thing about this, huh?"

"Not a thing," the male replied, adjusting a counter. "They'll wake up in their own homes, maybe an afterimage of a dream but that's it. Nothing concrete."

"I have to say, I had my doubts about this when it came up," the female said. "But making them believe they're their characters and act like this does show the false memory implanter and emotion controller are both viable."

"Hey, could be worse ways to waste tax dollars," the male shrugged. "Be glad someone up there decided stars would be a good choice to test this stuff out. Guess even government toadies need to get their rocks off."

"Eyes on the job," the female said playfully.

"Oh, they are," the male smiled in reply as they continued to watch the two stars in a show only their minds could see, unaware they were the subjects of a secret government experiment, one that was providing a crossover most would kill to see. And some said intelligence agencies didn't do enough to help the citizens of their country.

davesmistress
06-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks for another new addition....:)

Scorpio8
06-08-2008, 06:11 PM
This made for a some really cool reading.

Very very nice indeed, there's a lot of great detail work in
this story.

The sex was just sexcellent and was more an addition to the
tale itself rather than "the tale" itself and that I think works all
the better for this particular story.

I like the style of writing and the themes are always unique
and that's a win/win situation.

M_Sharapova
06-08-2008, 07:03 PM
My forte is the fact that I can write in many different ways and being able to create "celebrity" stories. I will try and create more when I can....I'll be busy in the next week do to a photo shoot and a tv taping.

reaper1
11-01-2009, 12:25 PM
great job thank you

username69
12-20-2009, 11:51 PM
nice story

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:18 AM
good story i liked that one

The Sandman
01-06-2013, 11:43 PM
great job

mmessner38
11-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Two of the hottest girls on TV in the nineties, what more needs to be said.