PDA

View Full Version : Sidnees First Time Blow

ILovehEAD
06-15-2008, 12:47 AM
Sidnee was a 15 year old girl from south jersey. Her dad and mom had broke up after she found out he was cheating on her with one of her daughters from another marriage, she didnt know but there even times when Sidnee had witnessed it. By the time Sidnee was older her mother had moved on and remarried and started a new life in Florida. It was hard to adjust to but like puberty at the time while unexpected it was still a necessity to adapt. Sidnee got settled in in the next couple years, her step dad was a good guy.

While she missed her dad and her step sister, who went back to live with her dads side of the family, things felt right. She felt comfortable where she was and her family felt full. She had an older step brother, Alex, who was 5 years older who she looked up to.

When she was coming on her 13th birthday she remembers Alex having a friend Mike who was older and teaching him about things in college and stuff. Alex hadnt been in college yet but was interested in going and him and Mike had been old friends before Mike had gone away. From the minute she saw him she developed her first crush, she didn't know what to do but she knew she liked this boy. The only displays of affection until this point she had seen between her dad and her step sister when she had walked in on a blowjob but was too young to understand what it was. Clueless she had stood for 5 minutes paralyzed out of sight of her dad, who was so focused on filling his daughters mouth that he could not focus on anything other than her head. She was only there 5 minutes before she could turn away to get back to her room afraid of what would happen if she was noticed. She never understood what that was, why her dads cock had been in her new sisters mouth.
(This might be another story)

Sidnee remembers one night Mike had stayed over before her birthday, She had always blushed when he looked in her direction and she was always giggly and enthusiastic when he spoke to her. When he stayed over she was so excited because she had only spoke to him with small windows of opportunity when her brother wasnt around and Mike had stopped by. Now she had access to him for at least the night before he went to bed.

Mike had always noticed that Sidnee liked him in some way but he didn't want to betray his Alex's trust because he had known him a while. In college however he had become accustom to a certain lifestyle he enjoyed where the girls were very free spirited. When he spoke to Sidnee and she gave him the responses she did he began to get flashbacks of college life. Sidnee also wasnt your average teen either she had already developed full 34d cupped breasts by the time she was in the 6th grade. By the end of that year she had continued developing and Mike had realized that she was going to be a great looking woman, she already looked the part.

The night Mike slept over he made his biggest move when Alex had gone to take a shower. He took his time to go speak to Sidnee, who had thought the same thing and had been wearing her bedtime clothes, pajama pants and a tank top. As soon as they saw that they were both looking for each other Mike being the older one cut straight to the chase and told her that he liked her and how beautiful she was. She didnt say anything and just blushed like she had never blushed before to where her whole brown face had become cherry red. Sidnee then stopped blushing suddenly and admitted to Mike that she didnt know what to do with a guy when she liked him, she just knew she liked him and she was very happy that he liked her but she just didnt know what to do...she was embaressed but her parents got divorced when she was 10 and between her moving and her parents nothing having a great deal of affection towards each other she didnt know what people who were in "like" with one another would do.

Mike looked around and knew that right now she was very much in love with him in the ways that he looked at him so he definitely had the advantage. But he didnt know whether or not this whole thing about not knowing what to do with a guy was true, she looked so developed he believed she was older than she said she was. Surely she had to have some experience looking that way right? Mike stopped thinking with one head and thought with the other and took sidnee by the hand and into her own room, closing the door. He was tired of feeling teased by this girl in this tank top and all the flirtacious innocent looks he was receiving, and this idea that she had never been with someone else felt like if it wasnt true it was an insult to his intelligence.

He Transformed back into his casanova self and told sidnee, as he kissed on her ear and neck as he help her close to him. When a girl likes a guy she, and he held Sidnees hand with one hand and pulled down his sweat pants with the other. Placing her hand on his cock he told her, they suck on this.

Sidnee flashedback to when she saw her dad and step sister and thought, so Lisa did this because she liked my dad? Mike scrambling once he saw Sidnees blank in thought express said, its a kind of kissing Sidnee you never tried it? Sidnee snapping out of her flashback dropped to her knees as quickly as she could in a cool motion, she didn't even notice she had kept Mike waiting though only for a short time.

Sidnee dropped down and opened her mouth without any more instruction and just entered it into her mouth without even placing one kiss to it. She had observed Lisa had held the cock in her mouth for the 5 minutes or so she had watched her and all lisa did was Bob her head back and forth with it in her mouth as her dad moaned in enjoyment. Here was Lisas little step sister eager to provide the same pleasure as her older sister she cupped Mikes cock curled under her tounge. She rocked forward and back forward and back with the cock being stroked with her tounge, Mike had been so amazed and impressed by Sidnees cock sucking ability. He held her head gripping a fist full hand of hair and telling her "Sidnee your a great kisser but im going to show you how you can be better ok? Just because your new Im not going to be any easier on you, let me kiss you now" Sidnee with still some cock in her mouth could only muffle a MMMHMMMM though she didnnt even know what he had meant by kissing if kissing was sucking cock, suddenly Sidnee felt a tug motion and halting motion in the back of her head and suddenly the cock only a quarter into her mouth was now rushing down into her mouth doing a little more than just threatening to go down her throat. Gasping as Mikes cock slid back enough to breath before it thrusted back into her mouth a few more times. Then Mike stopped and reached into his pants and called Alex on the phone, He told Alex to speak to Gabriel about a pick up for some weed he wanted to smoke that night and he had told Alex he was going to go get it. He said but first I got a call from this girl, she's an S man I gotta finish some business first so ill meet u there ok? Alex knew S meant swallower but that he couldnt say that because the girl was there so he said no more than necessary. Not knowing that the swallower was his step sister who was in her room getting a mouthful of his friend.

Mike pulled Sidnee off him and she stood up for a minute. She had heard the conversation with Alex over the phone and here she was standing in front of her brothers friend with his cock out, while Sidnees there with smeared lipstick and spit all over her lips and chin yet wearing the smile a of kid at a candy store. Mike had pulled Sidnee off because he wanted to pull his pants off completely and be more comfortable, he then sat Sidnee down in a chair and backed her into a corner while she was wearing just a bra. He fucked her face for about 10 minutes before he shot a load on her face and stuffed the rest in her mouth while he was in a cumming motion. All Sidnee could do was muffle under his breath with a cock in her mouth, But quickly Mike told her to swallow it and she complied draining every last drop of that load, that hadnt hit her face.

Mike had thought to end it there but here he had this junior high school girl sucking his cock even after he busted his load not knowing what that meant, he pulled her off him and laid down and made her lay her head on his stomach, again with his cock in her mouth she sucked on the head. Then he began fondling Sindees nice full breasts and his cock started to get stiffer and stiffer, he motioned and told Sidnee to get back to work. With just a suttle push down Sidnee was back mouthful of cock, it wasnt long til encountered some more pre cum. She welcomed it and drank every drop swallowing up Mikes cock waiting for another load to come so she could swallow it all.
wasnt too long before it came, Mike made the adjustments and made sure he fed her every last drop before he was gone.

ILovehEAD
06-15-2008, 02:44 AM
Mike got up and called Alex to tell him he was on his way, before he left he told Sidnee to clean his cock off. She didnt know what he meant til she found her face where it had been for the last hour an a half, in Mikes crotch area with a cock on her lips looking for a warm wet welcome. She complied til Mike felt his dick had been sucked enough for one night and he blew all the loads he could. Before he left he asked Sidnee if there were any other kids in her class like her, and she wondered what he meant. He interrupted her clueless thoughts by asking her to be his girlfriend, she agreed to be his girl. 2 minutes later he was ready to go and with that said he left, without so much as giving Sidnee a kiss or letting her know what a kiss was. Her last goodbye kiss was that last slurp she gave him as clean up.

Sidnee and her first boyfriend would have good times soon to come after this day.

Looking for readers to let me know what they think, im looking to do a series kinda based off this but only if it interests other people and depending on what their thoughts and opinions of it are. So im looking for feedback, any is greatly appreciated.

bubba420time
10-25-2008, 06:46 AM
I like it, please give us some more

moe.dunkin
11-06-2008, 04:18 PM
thanks

Luckymann
11-06-2008, 06:27 PM
A hot story. Now, it's time to pop her cherry. This young gal can quickly be truned into the college frat's slut.

bdennissr
11-19-2008, 06:22 AM
A hot story I like it, thanks

ILovehEAD
11-25-2008, 02:54 AM
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13767

Part 2 and part of part 3. I was finishing part 3 a few months ago but I stopped writing for a lil bit I didnt think people liked the story. but i'll finish up what I got and will get it up here, thanks for the replies.

Rich
11-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Good story!

ILovehEAD
12-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Good story!

I added a part 4 recently. Right now if you click the link just above you you can see the other parts. Enjoy and keep letting me know what you think.

fred151412
12-01-2008, 05:13 PM
I wish I was Mike. I'm not a perv and would wait till she turns 18.

Xander33
05-20-2009, 08:28 AM
great story

spuddster
05-23-2009, 03:34 PM
what a hot story

hoppy_miller
05-25-2009, 08:21 AM
thanks for the stories

marv6239
06-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Good story

randy66
07-03-2009, 12:28 PM
good story typical boy found a mouth and left a cat

king1ong
07-04-2009, 09:05 AM
thanks. nice story.

frankjohnmoore
12-17-2009, 01:50 AM
good story keep it up ,,, thanks

scotty2hotty
11-09-2010, 11:36 AM
good story.

kinkypap
11-12-2010, 08:59 AM
awesome

ILovehEAD
11-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'm going to work on getting all the chapters together so it reads as a full story. I still never finished it but I have the chapters scattered around here in different forums.

If a story has multiple themes what forum does someone put it in? Thanks in advance

warbit
11-08-2011, 12:05 PM
more

loobinator69
04-06-2012, 08:32 PM
great start! i'll have to go read the next part now

ironeagle2
04-11-2012, 08:41 AM
great more