PDA

View Full Version : So I have to tell someone

Big Dog
06-18-2008, 04:59 AM
well, this started as a simple sentence, and changed into something much more...sorry if it's bland, it's a story, a true story. oh well, here goes.

My girlfriend...is a squirter, and I've made her do it.

Now, I don't have a huge cock, hell, I'm quite below average, five inches, 5 and a half on a good day. But I've always known that, and as a result, I've learned to do many things to compensate for it. I have always had the patience of a man much older than myself, and though out of shape when it comes to most work, I'm downright tireless when it comes to sex.

My girlfriend and I have a rather odd history, and at one point we were sleeping together while she had a boyfriend and I had a roommate who I was involved with. As a result, I know that her ex made her ejaculate on a few occasions, but only with strict directions and a few hours time...until recently, I've never had the pleasure.

This past week, she and I took a trip down to New Orleans for a night of decadence, good food, good drinks, and just a good night in general.

On the way home we got into a discussion of our waning sex life. With her working 50 hours a week, me constantly searching for a better job, and an utterly annoying and prudish roommate at her house, the opportunity just hasn't presented itself. A sad prospect considering we used to have sex at least twice a day. A short fight later, we agreed that this coming weekend we truly had to make time for each other.

As saturday night approached, I was damned near salivating at the thought of devouring her. It's two a.m. on Sunday morning, Father's Day, I'd been out drinking with my friends, waiting for her to finish doing the same with hers. I get the call to go get her. I drive over to her friends apartment, as soon as we see each other, we both know something is different, we both know something is going to happen.

The forty-minute drive back to my house flew by. At three a.m., we have seven hours together before I have to bring her back to her car so she can head to her parents house. I think, why does seven hours seem like such a short period.

Getting out of the car at my house we both appreciate the beautiful country sky. Under the stars outside we nuzzle each other, lightly kissing, rediscovering each other if you will. We both know its just a dance, its a brief calm before the multiple hour long fuckfest in which we each will try to break the other. Something snaps, we both know it is time, and I'm suddenly thankful I don't have to fumble for keys as locking the doors out here is pointless.

As soon as she's inside she frollics through the house, oblivious of the darkness and hundreds of breakables lying about, it's a path she's taken many times before. Stopping in the kitchen, I can't help but to think I must be the luckiest guy in the world: funny, intelligent, beautiful, caring, adorable, young, curvy, and downright sexy, what more could a guy ask for? Filling two wine glasses I make my way to the bedroom. I must have dallied longer than I thought, for the room is bathed in the soft light of candles. Vanilla candles, my candles, a purely sexual scent to me.

She's lying there wearing one of my black tshirts. For the first time I notice her dark makeup around her eyes. She catches me looking, and smiles. That makeup is entirely for me. Where as she is the lighter personality, always dressing in light colors, she seems to exist as a constant contrast to my darker side. Where my eyes are a dark green that seem to see right through you, her eyes are the most beautiful blue. Blue eyes that you can get lost in.

She giggles…I suppose now isn’t the time to get lost in those eyes. Closing the door and downright stalking around the bed, my eyes never leave hers. Setting the wine glasses down and dropping clothes haphazardly around the room seems to take an eternity. My eyes begin to wander. Not for the first time tonight I notice her body, everything is exactly what I want. She slides that tshirt over her head leaving me with a completely unobstructed view of her breasts…and what breasts. They are large with perfectly proportioned areolas, and those nipples just beg to be sucked.

Taking a quick sip of wine, I then jut in. Her soft lips meet mine. First, I kiss her the way she likes, a soft kiss. A kiss where we both yield to each other…and then it changes. Then I kiss harder, biting her lip slightly, as I pull back, she catches my lip with her teeth, pulling me back in. She sucks the tip of my tongue as I slide my hand slowly up the side of her neck. In five years, this girl has learned nearly every button of mine to push. Pressing my hand slightly into her neck, I slide it to her collar bone, as it moves, the moan it elicits tells me I’m definitely on the right track.

We kiss again, each holding back, each wondering when the other person’s patience will expire…it doesn’t. My lips work their way down from her lips…from her chin to her collarbone, judging by her squirming, it’s much too soon for that. Changing, I put my lips right below her ear and kiss while sliding my hand forcefully up her side. One of her hands tangles in my hair, the other works its way into the back of my neck, squeezing and pressing me into her.

Things are quickly taking a turn from making love to all out powerful sex, but we each pull back. We pull each other close, laying there cuddling, sipping wine, and lightly tracing our fingers over each other’s body.

“So after a week we’re just going to lie here and cuddle?” she says with a hint of anger in her voice.

I chuckle softly to myself, reach down, and slowly slide those utterly sexy black boyshorts off of her.

I know for a fact that slowing the action down has had exactly the effect I desired, she’s curious, she’s worried, she doesn’t know what I’m going to do, and that has made her want it even more.

My mouth is on her nipple. Just that quickly we’re back in the mix. Just that quickly, she’s moaning and thrusting upwards, desperate for a touch, my touch. As I lightly kiss her lips, my hand traces circles around her beautiful pussy. It’s perfectly shaved, once again…all for me.

She moans deeply into my kiss, and grabs my hand, halting it over her opening. She selects one finger and places it at the entrance, I dip it slightly. Teasing, touching, testing. Taking the moisture, I slide the tip over her clit, back and forth, slowly. She’s shivering, she doesn’t know what she wants more. Sliding my hand back down, I press my middle finger into her, only two inches in, I flick it upwards. Her body may as well be a tuning fork as she begins to vibrate. Her first orgasm of the evening is beginning and we are just getting started. Flicking my finger faster and faster while sliding in and out slightly, she locks up. Her breathing stops, and moving my hand is nearly impossible.

“God I’ve missed that!” she finally breathes.

“You’ve a lot left coming to you, love.”

I pull my hand up to my mouth and slide in a finger. Good god…I nearly moan with the taste of her. Sweet, tangy, completely a woman. It’s been way too long since I’ve had that taste. Whatever she has been drinking at the bar, it is most assuredly in her system. My mouth is watering at the thought of taking her, but I know I must wait.

“Hurry up and get in me,” she says.

It’s an impossible request right now and we both know it, she hasn’t endured a tenth of the teasing that is to come.

I work my way down the bed, and I feel her uneasiness.

“I’ve been dancing all night, I wouldn’t go down there if I were you.”

Little does she know I’ve already tested the waters; not only that, there isn’t a force on this earth that could keep me from continuing down there. I slide down and settle in. With one gorgeous thigh over each bicep, this is the one place I feel at home. This is the one place I always instinctively know what to do. I lightly breathe out onto her clit. The shivering is instant

Holding back is killing me, but I must, I must hold back to completely take her. Kissing up and down each thigh, kissing right next to her clit.

“Come up here!” Apparently, someone is ready for sex.

I slowly lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her clit. Pulling back, the freezing temperature of the room does its work. She’s squirming, thrusting upwards, trying to find that warmth again. For the first time tonight, I do exactly what she’s asking for. I envelope that luscious clit within my lips.

She moans softly, “…yesssssssss.”

And then I begin to suck, barely noticeable at first, and then slightly harder. She’s dripping wet, to climb up and brutally pound her would be the heaven that we both crave, but it can’t happen like that. It’s too soon. Stopping sucking, my tongue travels down and enters her, widening it, I slide it up and down the area below her clit.

But I stop the constant rhythm, that’s too soon. For now she craves utter random stimulus, no pattern, just delicious unpredictable motion. I slowly sign my first name in cursive on her clit.

“…my god how do you know when to do that?”

Her hands are grabbing the sheets next to her body, and I grab her forearms in my hands. I squeeze, and squeezes back, hard, causing what is sure to be the first of many bruises this evening. I continue to sign my first name over and over again on her clit, connecting the ending and beginning letters…it’s rhythm without pattern, she’s in heaven. I’m saving the first letter of my last name, I sign it extravagantly to paper, and I’ve found it’s effect on a clit even more interesting. Up, down, left, right, up, left, down…she comes before I can finish the letter. It’s perfect. As she comes down, my lips remain still, fixed around her clit.

“…it’s soooooooo sensitive right now.”

Flicking my tongue three times while sucking slightly… BAM!!! Her legs clamp on either side of my head, she’s come again. She’s shaking now, breathing in short gasps, we both know that isn’t the end of it, hell that isn’t even the beginning of it.

Sliding two fingers in, I make that oh so familiar “come here” motion. My lips slowly linger above it all, giving her time to come down. She begins to rock her hips, and still those lips wait, they don’t drift toward her clit, they continue their slight kisses above it all. The gentle motion of the fingers intensifies, and the rocking of her hips does the same, she’s reaching a fever pitch, my tongue flicks her clit over and over, it’s too much.

Moaning, gasping, thrusting,

“Get your ass up here right now!”

I nod my head toward the nightstand, she knows the drill. She has to make it to the nightstand to get a condom, while I lick her pussy with every trick that I have. She could try to ignore me, but we both know that she won’t. It takes all of five minutes for her to make it the three feet to drawer. This is taking a long time even for her. She hands me a condom, strawberry scented and with studs only on the bottom inch, it’s perfect. As I unbutton and slide off my boxers she catches me with a kiss. A deep passionate kiss…with my eyes closed, when the kiss breaks her mouth on the head of my cock is the last thing I expect. You could count the times that I’ve come from head on both hands, but her mouth is without a doubt the most amazing thing on the planet. I gasp…and she lies back.

“Now I bet you’ll hurry up.” She says with a giggle.

She’s right. The condom is on in seconds and I travel up between her thighs. Before I do anything, I kiss her lips.

I whisper into her ear, “I love you baby.”

“You’re my lover and my love,” she says.

I press in completely. The most glorious thing about all the teasing is that everything gets to happen at once, there is no reason to slide in a little and slide back out.

In a second I’m fully inside of her, and I she leans up to kiss me. Placing my fists on each side of her head, I slowly slide in and out, working her up. I slam into her once. She groans and bites my left arm. Another bruise to look at tomorrow. We start a slow rhythm together. Within a minute it has built into a blur. Faster and faster. For some reason I’m fucking like I have something to prove, I’m going harder than usual, faster than I thought I could. She’s emitting one constant moan broken by each thrust.

“…oh fuck I’m going to come, don’t stop, speed up…Godddddddddddd!”

Speed up? What the lady asks for she gets. Our hips are a blur, we’re slamming into each other, and her clit is grinding against my body every time I’m all the way in. She comes, she’s not breathing, she’s shaking, and her pussy is clamping me like a vice. I start to slow down, pressing deeper, pressing harder.

As soon as she starts breathing again, I grab the wall and thrust as fast as possible, it brings her to a quick mini orgasm, it’s what she calls an aftershock. And then I come to a stop, completely still inside of her, as she clamps me, I’m flexing my cock, half on purpose, half because I can’t control it.

“I can feel your heartbeat in your cock…how do you wanna do it now?”

God I love this girl.

“Do you want me on top baby, do you want me to fuck you now?” she askes.

My only response is to flop onto my back next to her. My head hits something hard, the controller for the surround sound. I hit the power button, and the local rock metal station starts playing loudly. The Static X song, “So Cold,” is blaring as she gets on top of me.

The room is freezing, and when she slides down I nearly come from the warmth. I grab her back and pull her to me. We hug and kiss softly as she slowly starts to move. It builds in passion until she nips my tongue, sits up, and moves her hips into a blur. She’s holding the wall with her hands and pumping, pounding her hips into mine.

I raise my hands to grab her chest. Tweaking each nipple with my fingers, she suddenly grabs my hands and squeezes. The harder she squeezes my hands, the harder her pussy clamps down on my cock.

She makes a few sounds, squeeks, and moans as she comes and falls onto my chest. Giving her no respite, I start pumping upward into her, faster and faster, she sits up and we fall into a rhythm. I’m slapping her ass, spanking her, it is something she shamelessly enjoys. I grab both cheeks and pull her down onto me. We are both trying to increase the pace, when she grabs my hands. She holds me still and starts moving on her own, vibrating, bouncing, and steadily increasing her speed.

“That’s the spot! Oh that’s fucking it!”

She clamps down, and I feel wetness rolling down my cock and thighs. Realizing what has happened, I start to pump viciously into her, feeling my own building orgasm, I keep trying to go deeper, harder, faster. I come. I come so much I’m afraid of the condom bursting. I feel each burst as it erupts from me.

“Are you coming?” she asks about six shots in.

“FUCK!!!” is all I can manage to say as I continue to come.

Fifteen seconds later, my orgasm ends. We’re lying there now, peacefully.

“Did you gush?” I stupidly ask.

The only response is her heavy breathing. She lays down next to me, and lie there together. We’re holding each other smiling, she reaches for the wine, and once again I’m thankful for having a woman as amazing as her. She hands it to me as I toss the tied off condom to the floor, downing the wine, I hand the glass back to her. As she turns, I progress down her body and plant a cold kiss onto her clit.

She freaks out, “Too much, too soon…stop.”

She clenches her legs and pushes me away. As she falls asleep and we hold each other, I realize that it’s nearly time to leave….forty five minutes of sleep later, the day begins.

davesmistress
06-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks for sharing it with us

Zee Gal
06-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Big Dog,

No need to apologize! In fact, it was pretty well written and very sexy!
Thank you for sharing this and please do pass along any other erotic details you may experience!

Kisses,

Steph

dragontm82
06-18-2008, 01:51 PM
wow this story is amazing! very detailed, very well written!

Big Dog
06-18-2008, 02:32 PM
well thanks guys, it was written on the borders of sleep last night, and I don't even think I had a chance to proofread it.

it was supposed to just be a statement...but alas, 6 pages later. lol.

thanks again

just_4_funcpl
04-26-2009, 05:51 PM
thats a very hot story ..thanks for posting

innoeh
05-04-2009, 09:41 AM
.thanks for posting

Big Dog
05-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Sadly this relationship just didn't work...

While I've found someone else I'll always remember that night... All of our nights.

A pity we were so different... But it lead me to the person I have now. She's amazing and likely going to be my wife. Odd how things occur...

twojustfourfun
05-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Love this one, Dog!! Very sensual without being too feminine, good character and back story. Dialogue is authentic and the story rings of experience. You should write while tired more often!

frankjohnmoore
10-07-2009, 11:28 PM
very good story for one that was going to be short , thanks

zedro
10-13-2009, 12:08 PM
unusual