PDA

View Full Version : S&M Threesome

Tomboy Slave
06-18-2008, 09:56 AM
S&M threesome – a real Craig’s List hook-up story.

As a bisexual woman living in a lesbian relationship, I was missing men. I had used Craig’s list to meet men for tryst (sanctioned by my partner), but usually found them limp and emasculated by my personality and presence. I needed a domineering man, so advertised for a BDSM dom who would be experienced in guiding my submission. Darren was one of about a dozen respondents, and promised both a female sub to share my sufferings and many varieties of punishments.

We arranged to meet at a restaurant and I immediately felt comfortable with this confident, strong ex-marine. He said he had a special liking for tall, athletic women, and listened eagerly to the things I liked and the boundaries I would not cross. He explained how is sub, Foxy, was completely inexperienced when they had met three years ago, and how he had introduced her to the pleasures of pain. She said every week she still looked forward to new expressions of his imagination. She had never been with a woman before, and was excited at the prospect of sharing me.

Back at his apartment, Darren handed me a bottle of water and told me to strip. Foxy and I stood there naked, while Darren surveyed my physique. He smiled approvingly. “I love tomboys,” he said. He reached into a closet and handed me some clothes. It was a two-piece animal print top and skirt. As I put it on, he pointed to a high shelf on his bookcase. He had several dozen female action figures from Xena to Japanese Anime, and the outfit I wore matched one of them.

“Now bend over,” he said, lifting my skirt to display my naked ass. I heard him opening a drawer, and take something out. “Foxy, I want you to kiss Carrie and fondle her breast while I spank her with your favorite paddle.”

Foxy obeyed. She kissed my cheek gently and I could tell she was surprised at my softness and smoothness. She pecked at my lips a few times and I felt her arousal grow. I opened my mouth to her and she filled it with her tongue. Then I felt the first slap. I gasped in surprise. Foxy was kissing me deeply as the next spank landed, and then next. “I like to start slowly,” he said, “and build up as your endorphins kick in.”

He hit my right thigh and then my left, in rhythm. I squirmed in pain. Slap, slap. Foxy lifted my top and bit my nipples lightly, shifting my focus. Just when I felt the skin could not bear any more, he shifted his position and spanked a new patch. Slap, slap. I stamped my feet in pain. “Ok,” he said, “take a break. I will spank Foxy for a while. But I want you to wear nipple clamps while you watch.” He took a pair of chained clamps from his drawer and affixed them to my nipples. I gasped at the first sensation of pain, finding it both unbearable and strongly arousing.

Foxy leaned over the bed and I watched as she took harder and harder blows. “Daddy, oh, daddy, you are hurting me,” she said. Her buttocks were bright red and I wondered if mine were the same. I made a gesture toward my aching nipples and Darren grasped the chain linking the clamps. “I am going to pull these off you now. Slowly.” He took up tension, moving the mouth of the clamps from my areola to the tips of my nipples. I cried in pain. “If you want them off you faster, then pull back,” he said. I leaned back and felt them snap off. Darren and Foxy laughed at my cries of ecstasy.

Darren slapped Foxy for a few more minutes with his bare hand while asking me about my experiences with anal penetration. He produced a butt plug fashioned as a fox tail, and inserted it into Foxy. She squirmed in pleasure. He produced another that matched my outfit. “Carrie, I want you to wear this,” he said to me, dropping a spot of lube on it. He leaned me over and began to insert it. I felt tension in my ass and tried to relax. “Yes, that’s it,” he said. I felt the largest part of its diameter pass me and send a jolt of pain up my spine. My concentration was broken by the resumption of his spanking. My involuntary winces made me draw the plug deeper into myself and Darren hummed in approval. He removed and re-inserted it a few times between slaps, each time, making me feel my tightest spot.

“Foxy never took it in the ass before she met me,” Darren explained. “Now she does it all the time. And why is that Foxy? Yes, that’s right. It is my favorite thing. Cumming is not very important to me. I often just like to stay hard for a long time, pounding her ass. I am going to fuck your ass, too, but I will make sure you are ready. Now sit up.”

I sat on the bed, feeling the plug inside me. Darren reached into his toy collection. “Carrie, you are in a lesbian relationship, yes? Do you fuck your wife with a strap-on? I would like to see you fuck Foxy.” He produced a harness and a dildo and told me to put them on. Foxy lay on the bed expectantly and she kissed me fervently as I lay over her. I fucked her slowly with the strap-on. She moaned in delight, loving my soft breasts and my hard phallus.

Darren watched approvingly. “I have a nice collection of single-tail cats, and I am going to whip you while you fuck Foxy.” He produced five whips and laid them out next to Foxy. “Choose one,” he said. I did. He picked it up and stood several feet behind me, while I thrust gently into Foxy. I waited with great anticipation, tensing the plug still in my butt. Crack! I felt the sting on my buttocks and thrust strongly into Foxy, fleeing the blow. She moaned in pleasure. Crack, crack! The blows left me breathless. I felt myself dripping wet from arousal, fucking Foxy harder and harder. I felt her orgasm as I ground my pelvis into her. Darren kept cracking the whip on my ass until Foxy’s shudders died down.

“Stay right where you are,” he said, dropping the whip. He walked around the bed, in front of me. He unzipped his pants and took out a thick, 8inch cock. “Wow!” I said. Foxy laughed. “Yes, he’s really fat.”

Foxy’s head had been dangling over the edge of the bed, and now Darren lifted it to shove this large member into her mouth. She took it deep. “I taught her how to deep throat it,” said Darren. He fucked her face forcefully. “Now your turn,” he said. My strap-on phallus was still inside Foxy, with my arms supporting my torso. Without moving my position, I opened my mouth, and Darren filled it with his giant cock. He hummed in pleasure as I sucked on it with enthusiasm. He encouraged me to take it as far down my throat as I could. He grabbed my hair and pushed my face into his cock again and again. He felt me gasp for air and pulled it out, letting me rest.

“Would you like it in your cunt?”

“Yes, please,” I said.

“Ok. And how would you like to pay for that? It will cost either 10 whippings, 20 canings or 30 spanks with the paddle.” I opted for the whippings. At least it would be quick. “Very well. Take off the harness and lie on your back with your legs in the air and spread wide. Leave the butt plug inside you for now. Only I get to say when it comes out. Foxy, kneel over Carrie’s face so that she can lick your pussy.”

Foxy and I did as he commanded. I spread myself open wide, feeling completely vulnerable. Darren took the single tail whip and cracked it expertly so that the tip hit my buttocks near my labia. Owch! Foxy bore down on my face and I stuck my tongue into her. Crack! Again, the tip landed perfectly on the cheek near the butt plug. Crack. Foxy held my feet so that I could not put my legs down, and with each blow, I ate her hungrily. Six, seven. Crack, crack. When I thought I could bear no more, I heard him say “ten.”

Foxy backed off my face, pulling my feet higher over my head, as I relaxed. Darren undressed fully, with his big fat cock hard and proud in front of him. He put on a condom and leaned over me. “Now you get your reward for being good.” He pushed it gently into my dripping cunt and I felt wonderfully filled with him. He thrust deep with regular rhythm. I writhed in pleasure. I had not been with a man for a long time and had forgotten how wonderful a real penis felt. I felt my passion rising and so did Darren.

“No, you are not allowed to cum yet.” He slapped my thighs to bring my attention back to pain. I was inches from orgasm, when he withdrew. He and Foxy pulled my feet higher over my head and I felt Darren tugging on the butt-plug. I tried hard not to cum as he pulled it out. “Your ass feels empty, doesn’t it?” He asked. “Don’t worry, now it will get its proper fill.”

I felt his fat, throbbing cock push into my ass. I moaned. Foxy smiled. “Yes, that’s it. Take it.” I felt pain as he pressed against my tightness. With each gentle thrust, he inched his massive size into me.

“Bear down on me, Carrie,” said Darren. I took a deep breath, exhaled and pushed down. I felt his full length enter me, stretching me out. I let out a long, deep moan. “Let me hold it there for a moment and let you get used to it.” I felt myself tense up and relax in waves of passion. I had never felt anything so intense. He slowly withdrew and thrust again. I felt every fat inch of him stroke me again and again.

“I am in you deep now,” he said, picking up his rhythm. I had entered a state of zen, thinking of nothing but the feeling of fullness in my ass. “Foxy, touch Carrie’s clit and let her cum.” Foxy did as commanded. No sooner had she started to play with me, than I felt myself cumming powerfully. Darren felt my tension and stroked me hard and deep. I screamed loudly, without control and the jolts of passion passed over me. My orgasm seemed without end, spasms lasting for over two minutes, dying down for a few seconds until Darren gave me another forceful thrust. When he was sure I was done, Darren withdrew, still rock hard.

“Foxy,” he said, “now it is time for my reward. Since this is Carrie’s first time, we will go gently with her. I will get my reward from you instead.” He guided Foxy to the edge of the bed and lay her on her side. “Now for some real fucking.”

He changed condoms and lubed Foxy’s ass. “Oh, daddy,” she cried as he pushed into her roughly, “your cock is so big.”

“Yes,” he said, “and it is in need of relief.” With that, he proceeded to pound her hard and fast. He smiled at me. “I will teach you how to take it this easily.”

He fucked her for a good twenty minutes while I watched, feeling the throbbing in my own ass. He finished himself with great force, making Foxy cry in pain. When he withdrew, he sat on the bed, spent. “Carrie, lie over my lap. I want to spank you with my bare hand just a bit longer.”

I winced at the anticipation of my red raw skin taking more punishment, but did as I was told. “How many will you give me?” I asked.

“Fifty. Then let’s go have dinner.”

davesmistress
06-18-2008, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the Forum

Thanks for the addition

Hollywood
07-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Great story. I actually read the second one first and then found this one. Both are fantastic. Let us know how it turns out in your next meeting. (I think you have already made up your mind to do what your master asks of you.)

whipcrack
08-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Original and well written. the description is very vivid and surreal.

Fantazmaster
08-22-2008, 01:24 AM
Great story! The actions flows well and is skillfully interspersed with character background information,a feature of skillfull writing as it tends to bring the reader up to speed on the characters and the why and how behind the action.
The ending line was especially enjoyable with the 50 whacks and then off to dinner!A priceless ending line indeed,as it leaves the door wide open for the reader to anticipate this story continuing.

ianidris
10-30-2008, 01:25 PM
Liked the story a lot and can not wait to go and find the next part

wadave
06-12-2009, 09:01 AM
yes I did enjoy your story, felt I was there looking over your shoulder thank you

damiankat1
06-15-2009, 02:43 PM
.. to get home and find a sexy, horny girl to do this with!

cocummer
06-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Never really emjoyed a BDSM story until this one. Thanks

hialt
10-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Very well written.

lik2luk
10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Nikki. this is what i want to do with you. I know you like me to tie you up.

Devine
10-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Great story. Made me cum

dernun
08-27-2014, 12:00 PM
well told

dragonsclaw
10-20-2015, 03:43 AM
very enjoyable, had me hard really quickly!