PDA

View Full Version : The DISGRACE of an American hero

M_Sharapova
06-25-2008, 05:22 PM
I would assume most are fimilure with who Michelle Kwan is. Arguably the greatest female figure skater of all time....or some might think.

In mid 1998 Michelle Kwan was competing in Nagano, Japan. The winter Olympics were in its closing stages. Michelle was not having a good short or long program..heck she was not having a good program all since the begining of the Olympic games and she knew it. She barely had a good enough score to medal but that was all about to change.

After falling twice in the second to the last long program she had. Michelle went back to her dressingroom thinking it was all over. Michelle began packing everything away. She knew it was all over and she didn't want to stay there a second more then she had to. Winning the gold was what she trained her whore life for.

Just as she was finishing up, a judge from Germany came into her lockerroom.

"Michelle, I'm sorry for othering you but could I ask you for a small favor?" asked the judge kindly. Abit startled Michelle responded "Sure...anything.....but arn't judges banned from interacting with the athletes?" . "there is someone I know that is a huge fan of yours....I was hoping you'd not mind signing something and not saying much about it" said the judge. "Sure....can you hold on for a second?...I have a pen in my bag" she said innocently.

As Michelle was bent over looking for the pen in her bag. The judge noticed Michelle unknowingly seemed to have somekind of erotic aura around her. She almost glowed pure sex. The judge tried to resist and look away but his eyes reluctantly started exploring every inch of her round, firm and plump Asian ass. For only being 15 years old and Asian her body was filled out extremely well and the fact that she worked out ALLOT, her body showed great definition from it and it was starting to drive him crazy.

The figure skating outfit she had on seemed like it was specifically crafted and shaped to fit every defined curve and contour of Michelle's lushous petite body.

“found it……sorry to keep you waiting” Michelle said as she turned around. All of a sudden she noticed grasping his large cock threw his pants.
“Hey what’s going on here !?!? “ said a startled Michelle. The VERY embarrassed judged tried to think of something quick and responded
“ What did you think I meant by Something I wanted you to sign ?” Michelle could not help but look curiously at his hard erect cock after all she was a virgin with no sexual experience what so ever. “ I can make sure you get a high enough score to get at least a silver medal you know” The judge said. “But that would be che….” and before Michelle could respond the judge shoved his cock into her small mouth. Holding the Asian figure skater’s head with both hands as he started bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Michelle tried to resist but her curiosity about sex took over and she started to suck his cock willingly.

“ Just pretend it’s a lollipop Michelle” the judge said. Guiding her head down…. Michelle started to run her tongue along his cock shaft, from the base all the way up to his thick mushroom tip. When her tongue reached the head, she was barely able to fit her tiny mouth over it, barely taking it in and sucking on the top of it like a lollipop. “Now I want you to start going all the way down on it“ the judge said in a suttle voice, He then shoved her head down on it forcing it into her mouth until almost his entire length was in her mouth and down her throat. After gagging allot and getting a little confused after numerous tries Michelle looked then looked up at him with pure, eager, lust.

“Would you like my virginity?” Michelle asked shyly. “I’ve wanted to bust your cherry for a long time…..ever since you where 13 I have lusted over your tight Asian body…back in Germany no woman comes close to your beauty” said the judge.

Completely ignoring the fact that Michelle still had her figure skating outfit on the judge placed her on her back. Easing his hands between her smooth, athletically firm legs slowly spreading her wide open. Slowly moving the piece of cloth covering her pussy aside, he started to explore. Her pussy was bald and extremely smooth, much like he had expected her pussy to look like, even before seeing her. The lips of her pussy were thick like a bean and glistening pinkish-light brown, betraying her shameful arousal.

He started with her inner thighs, smiling at her as he massaged them, slowly making his approach towards her extremely tight figure skating pussy. He could feel Michelle's body tense up, waiting for the moment of contact. He moved slowly, deliberately. Part of this was a teasing tactic; the other part was his determination to give Michelle the same pleasure she had given him but what she didn’t know was that he was going to take her virginity anyway. Every one of her tight Asian love holes where going to be invaded weather she liked it or not.

He slowly lowered his mouth onto her glistening pussy. He started to run his tongue all the way along it, then began to work at tasting her sweetness and evilly smiled as he knew he was the first to taste her sweet Chinese pussy honey. In a very fast and surprising move his tongue darted into her pussy moving in and out, back and forth, in circles, Michelle's moans began to grow louder. "Yes…yes…oh God…oh God…don't stop…so good…more…please...uhhhhhh...yes…pllleaaasseee !!!!" moaned the 15 year old Michelle. When he glanced up at her, He saw that she was lost in her own world of ecstasy, eyes clinched shut, riding the build-up to her climax and he knew that with her being so young and it being her first orgasm that it was going to rip threw her like a powerful destructive tornado. He began working faster, savoring all of her juices and working for more.

Noticing that she was just about to burst he quickly stopped…. purposefully spoiling the orgasm. “Michelle I don’t care how tight you are or how much this will hurt……I can’t take it anymore and I’m going to fuck the living shit out of you and I’m NOT going to be gentle about it” the judge said sternly.

He then stood up….picking up Michelle’s air gasping body and slammed it down on his cock. His cock being so hard it ripped threw the cloth of her figure skating outfit covering her dripping pussy. Michelle being a virgin her pussy was so tight that when the cock forcefully entered her that the pain of it all make her pass out. After noticing Michelle passed out just seconds after entering her he started “bounce fucking” her even harder jamming his cock into her bloody, honey glistening pussy. Her pussy griped his cock, fitting around it VERY tightly. As his white cock rapidly forced its way in and out of Michelle‘s light brown Asian pussy, her small naturally tanned, breasts started slipping out of her figure skating outfit as her body was tossed up and down on his cock. He started mauling her breasts, sucking on her small brown nipples.

Feeling he was nearing his end……The judge propped Michelle’s worn out body up on her hands and knees as he pulled her left leg back. tearing a hole in the back part of her skating outfit and started fucking her in the ass from behind in a “scorpion position “. “Oh Gosh no…..not my butt….pleeee…..nooooo” Michelle begged breathlessly but the judge ignored her plea and snuck his swollen cock head into her plump Asian ass and slowly into her virgin asshole using her own blood and juices as lubricant and fucking her with no mercy. “Autograph my cock Michelle, autograph my cock with your tight brown virgin ass…..uhhhh….yeah”
The judge panted.

He rammed his entire length into her asshole in one thrust. Michelle started screaming and moaning in a mixture of pleasure and extreme pain as he starting pumping his meat in and out of her fabulous ass. "Oh, God,
yeah, take it up the ass Michelle you little 15 year old figure skating whore” the judge said. It was so deep in her ass that she could feel his cock in her tummy. Suddenly the German judge felt something wet hit his balls as he continued to fuck her ass in the “scorpion position” . He couldn't believe it, after resisting so much and begging him not to invade her ass she was cumming just from his assfucking. This brought him close to climax. He pulled almost all the way out and then jammed it back into Michelle’s Asian ass.

Kwan unwillingly and un controllably started moaning and screaming passionately….. “GOD YES FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS YOU STUD, OH GOD IT FEELS LIKE A HORSE IS BRUTALISING ME WITH ITS HUGE COCK INSIDE MY LITTLE ASS !!!!”
“That’s right Michelle…..let the horse fuck the living hell out of your iconic figure skating ass” the judge said . Feeling he was about to cum, he pulled out of her ass and forced it back into Michelle’s pussy from behind.
The judge couldn't believe how tight this little figure skater’s pussy still was after all of this. It felt so good in her tight Asian pussy and he didn’t want to stop fucking her. Michelle starting coming very quickly this way, with the judge’s cock hitting her G-spot on every thrust. "OH, OH, UHH,UUHHHHHHH, OH YES, OH GOD YES, JESUS CHRIST OH JESUS OH YEEEESSSSSSS!" Michelle screamed with what little voice and energy she had left.

The judge felt himself getting very close to his orgasm, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was shoot his hot load of cum deep inside this hot star. He grabbed her fine Asian ass and thrust deep inside of her pussy.
He could feel his orgasm approaching fast. Before He was about to cum Michelle started moaning wildly again. Multiple orgasms started ripping threw her little body. He all of a sudden and with no warning started exploding inside her. Spurt after spurt of hot semen shot into Michelle Kwan’s pussy and deep into her womb. . He had never before experienced such a strong and massive orgasm as this one and do to the power of the orgasm he blasted into her he knew it was going to get this 15 year old figure skating icon pregnant.

He then pulled out of her , turned her over on her back and crouched over her chest. He ripped the top of her figure skating outfit open fully exposing her luscious little tits. Placing his still hard cock between them he forced her small Asian tits together and started fucking them. It didn’t take long for him to cum again shooting another massive load covering her face and small Asian tits.

With all the cum seeping from her cloth covered pussy it soaked the bottom half of her figure skating outfit. Michelle was covered in cum and in NO shape to compete. She lay on the floor completely worn out and not even conscious as the judge cleaned himself up. As he was going out the door the judge said sarcastically to the unconscious Michelle…….”you better wake up quick and get yourself ready you little slut because your final program before you medal is in 20 minutes LOL LOL “

Surprisingly enough…..Michelle barely made it out there and the judge did keep his word on making sure she got her Olympic silver medal regardless of her performance which actually was not that good.

Michelle left the 98 Nagano winter games pondering allot of things…..,.If it was worth getting her silver medal in such a dishonest way and letting the judge fuck her virginity away for the medal. She felt very guilty about it because she started to like him fucking her…..but didn’t want him to and her place in history or atleast in her mind was tainted……good thing no one else knew how she got her medal in 98( LOL )

.................................................. .
I would love to know what you personally think of my story. If you want to you can email me your thoughts at MonacoSunset06@msn.com

davesmistress
06-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the new addition

hawk9934
07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Wonder if it was true?

fffireman
09-01-2008, 02:12 AM
nice post.

nonsidi
09-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Nice story