PDA

View Full Version : History

_memories.
06-28-2008, 03:06 AM
Hey everybody, I know I haven't made a post in a long time but I promise I hadn't forgotten about you. Here's a new story for you all, and I promise I have some more on the way. :D

There was only 3 more weeks left of school, and I was failing history big time. I had 10% in the class and I thought it to be impossible to get a passing grade in 3 weeks. It was the only class I was failing and I didn't want to be taking grade 11 history in grade 12. I already had enough stressful classes in the future to worry about.

I went to the teacher and asked him about any work I could hand in, and he gave me plenty to do. Surprisingly, I finished it all, but because my test marks were so low, and because I handed everything in so late, I still wasn't passing. I had but 38% in the class and there was one week left.

I asked the teacher if I could redo some of the tests I did really badly on. I was determined to pass this class, whatever it took. He told me to come in after school and he would let me redo some of the tests.

I walked into the classroom after school and closed the door behind me. I sat my bag down on a desk and took out my pen. I made a spontaneous and quick decision as I tapped my pen on my bottom lip, visualizing what would happen with the teacher this class, as I knew those tests wouldn't bring my mark up to a passing grade. I would have to do something more drastic.

I went up to his desk as he was about to hand me my test and said to him casually and cautiously,
"This might sound a little weird, but you really turn me on."
He began to act nervous and started stuttering.
"Uh, d'uh, um, this test is worth 5% of your final mark, this might bring up your ma-"
"Have you ever had your dick sucked by a student before?", I said with an innocent and cute look on my face.
"What?! No! That's completely -"
"I really need to pass this class Mr.Campbell..."

I climbed onto his desk, grabbed his tie, and nearly kissed him. I crawled onto his lap and started undoing his belt.
"I've always wanted to blow a sexy teacher like you."

By now he was sweating and had totally given into me. I unbuttoned his shirt and opened it. I got off of his lap and got onto my knees in front of him. I took off my shirt and threw it aside. Then I pulled down his pants revealing his gigantic boner right in front of my face! I was shocked for a moment, and then smiled and looked into his eyes. I grabbed onto and started stroking him gently. I licked up and down his dick, and with my other hand played around with his sack.

When I put his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him in the eyes. He was staring at me with the sexiest face I had ever seen a teacher with. He moaned and groaned for 10 whole minutes until he gripped the arms of the chair roughly, and looked up at the ceiling. I took his dick out of my mouth, and started stoking him fast and rough. I pulled him down by his tie so he was looking at me in the eyes. He moaned really loudly for the last time and I received a full facial.

He was breathing heavily as I licked the cum from my lips, and took some tissue off of his desk to wipe off the rest. I buttoned his shirt back up and did up his pants again. Tucked his shirt in, and walked out the door.
"I sure hope those tests brought me up to a passing grade!", I shouted with a smile.
He never said a word. I received my report card in the summer and I passed all of my classes, feeling very proud of myself.

davesmistress
06-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the new addition