PDA

View Full Version : One in-tent and a Sweet surprise......A prequel to When Threes Ain’t a Crowd....

all nighter
07-07-2008, 10:33 AM
A prequel to When Threes Ain’t a Crowd....

One in-tent and a Sweet surprise.

The whole idea of this year 9 school camp was so that both the yr 9 groups from the two campuses could get to know one another, and who will be in their class the following year. The school has its own camp, which has the boys and girls sections, where the tents are, toilets showers etc. They are at opposite ends of the camp, with a large lodge in the middle. It is quite a nice place, a fully functional kitchen, which is also used to train up and coming chiefs, large dining hall, common area, and a number of double and single cabins where the teachers, and support staff sleep.

It was going to be the usual fair, a boat ride to some, remote stretch of the lakes, where there is some great surf beaches, and it’s always good in the warmer months as the girls tend to wear sweet little almost something’s, they call bathers. We had two teachers from each campus, male and female respective, the lodge manger, his offsider and a 23yr old student teacher, Miss Kane, Candice, or as we allowed to call her – for the camp only- Candy.
Candy was around 5’11”, long brown hair, always in a pony tail, narrow waist, an ass that begged to be grabbed, her ample chest was a reason for many a conversion to go quiet as she walked by, followed by the re-arranging of you standing or sitting position, due to the stiffening of teenage dicks. She knew we all watched her; she liked it, flirted ever so subtly, not when the teachers were near, only when they were out of sight.

The one main perk on the camp, students could have anytime they wanted without reprisals or being sent home, was coffee, sounds weird, but normally we are not permitted it at the school canteen, but here, make your own, anytime of the day. Just sitting back on the long veranda looking out across the inlet to the occasional boat, or rower skinning up the waterway, drinking coffee, sneaking a peek at the girls in their interesting attire, commenting on who will end up with whom. Beats school work, that’s for sure.
It was on one of these coffee breaks that a skinny girl, Chloe, from the other campus wandered up & stood next to me, looked me up and down, lifted up my t-shirt, just to the waistband, nodded, dropped the shirt, then smiled.

“See anything you like?” I enquired.

“Hhhmmm.... just wondering” was her reply.

“And what were you wondering” with a raised eyebrow.

“Ohhh... just wondering if my future children were in there”, then walked off, having a quick glance back over her shoulder as she went, Well that was a different approach in getting to know your peers.

I usually like to remain at the back of any of the group sessions, not one for drawing attention of any kind, but being 6’2”, with blue eyes, solid build, it can sometimes be a bit hard, let alone taking a shower, with the so called “popular” guys. An open shower area, which kind of reminds me of the showers in prison, “don’t drop the soap”, always springs to mind. Most seem to be okay with the whole showering with other guys, but there are a few who take more of a look at their surroundings, and my lower appendage, always without fail gets noticed. Really, is it that much of a weird thing for a 15 yr old male to have an 8” cock hanging between his legs.

As for the tent I had chosen; which was one I was able to have to myself, which is good, as I like to stretch out. It was along the edge of the track that leads down to the second jetty. A couple of mornings, I was woken up by the guys racing off down the track as one of them is being given a free showing, by one of the girls, with someone watching out for the teachers or lodge staff lurking nearby.

It was the same when the girls had showers, the guys would peer through the windows hoping to get a glimpse of an ass, a tit, or the bushy coverings round front. Most of these idiots I call classmates have no idea on anything let alone what to do with a girl, other than a fumbled attempt to brush past her tits and make it seem like an accident.

One bright sunny morning we had to pair up with a female partner for a 2 hr hike; one person carries the drink, a snack, whilst the other has the clip board to make notes. I was paired up with a girl called Sharon, shes about 5’10”, blond hair, not skinny, not fat, but well, cuddly, I mean that in a nice way. The last time we spoke at school was the previous year, I gave her a hard time, teased her, about anything and, well everything. She was a bit apprehensive about partnering me, I can understand it, but there was no getting out of it as everyone had their partners, and she was not wanted by the other guys.

It seemed that the girls chosen by my fellow male campers were the girls they were trying to get with, the hold hands, have a quick kiss, maybe a feel of some girlie assets that type of thing. I waited for the main group to get ahead of Sharon and myself, the tried fix up our differences.

We had put the past behind us and tried to make the best of this situation. We held back from everyone else, some interesting comments were made back in our direction, just we could hear the crap, but neither Sharon nor I really cared. The track had narrowed down, with tree branches, scrub and the like over the track; I held some of the branches out the way so Sharon could get past. The first time she brushed past me, with her round behind, it was an accident, but the next three, weren’t. I had noticed a more lingered swipe, with her bending forward as though going under a branch she was able to clear, she would have to have had an anaesthetic injection in her ass cheeks not to feel the bulge my cock was now making through my trackie daks.

“You know I had heard the rumours about you” she said.

“Oh what rumour is it now”, I replied with a sigh.

“About you’re...umm... dick” she smiled over her shoulder to me.

“It’s bigger than what they have been saying”

“More than you know”, I replied, quietly.

We finally made it to the pubic camping area, which is situated further around the inlet from the lodge. The schools cruiser, an old ferry, was docked at the jetty, waiting for us, a cold meat & salad diner on board. Sharon headed for the upper deck, where two of her friends were seated, eating salad and cold chicken breast. I noticed they were eyes wide open as, Sharon informed them of her ass cheek tease back on the track. I could feel their eyes boring into the front of my pants, I liked it, and I could feel the trouser snake gaining in length at the thought of any of them running their slender fingers up the length of the shaft.

I moved over the table where the food was, Candy was putting some salad on her plate, I moved past her brushing past her ass with my crotch, she stopped mid reach, looked back at me, a look of surprise on her face, then continued filling her plate. Once we had a chance to grab a bite to eat the boat left the jetty and headed back to the lodge. Candy, giving me sly smiles and looking down discreetly to my groin region.

Back at camp I headed off to my tent, just for some quiet time, fat chance, it seems that some of the guys had spotted Candy’s looks at me and wanted the story, I told them what had happened, followed by the usual “what’s her ass feel like, did she push back”, blah blah blah. As I said before, these guys have no idea.

It had been a long day; it was around 11pm, when I finally crawled into my sleeping bag, as I was at camp I had left my boxer shorts on, as I usually sleep in the raw. I had settled in and drifted off to sleep, the thoughts of Sharon’s & Candy’s ass’s filling my mind. I woke up, not moving, as I sensed that there was something or someone moving around in my tent. I felt he blanket, then sleeping bag move off me followed by a body, female – thank god- get in next to me. Lying still, I felt a cold hand moving slowly up my thigh, along my hip the up my torso, this person snuggled in close, then whispered in my ear, “I thought you might be lonely”

I moved my hand to feel the body next to me, she was naked, my cock started to grow, intrigued at the naked wonder so close by. I rolled over onto my side, shifted down and was now nose to nose with this un-expected bed partner. She whispered again,” not talking to me...Huh!”

Not wanting to switch the torch on, in case someone saw two silhouettes, and made a fuss, I had to feel my way around, it was more of a turn on this way. Who it was still eluded me, I had to think who could this be, shit I hope it’s not Chloe, I started to feel a little lower, realising that this body was not hers, I ran my hand up her side, she shuddered as I went.

“If you don’t want to take to me then I’ll just leave” came the hushed voice of my sleeping bag warmer.

I thought shit; I’ve got to say something.

“What took you so long?” I whispered.

“I had to wait until the....” she stopped, then after a second continued,” How did you know I was going to do this?”

“I didn’t”, I just needed to hear your voice a bit more to know who I had here”

Sharon giggled into my shoulder. I felt her hand move to my boxers, trying to work them down. I lifted my hips up, and she slips them off, moving down the sleeping bag in the process. Her hands where on my hips pushing my back onto my back, then I felt her tongue flick over the tip of my cock. It was dark outside no moon, and I could just make out the lump her head made under the covers. She moved her mouth over my now erect cock, slowly taking it in; I moved my legs part so she would be more comfortable. The covers bobbed up and down as Sharon worked my dick in her hot mouth, she stopped, moved her head to one side then licked my nuts, taking one in her mouth, moving it around, the doing the same to the other.

I heard a noise outside, placed my hands on Sharon’s head, holding her still, the sound was of a giggle, from another girl, somewhere in the bush, or so it sounded. I motioned Sharon up; she wriggled up, “what?” she whispered.

“Turn around, place your legs either side of my head”

“Oooohh.... l like the sound of that she replied.

Sharon quietly moved around so we were in the classic 69 position, she returned to my cock, while I started to lap at her offered pussy. For a 15 yr old girl, she keeps a well trimmed bush, just a little bit of hair on the mound, her lips hairless. Her pussy was sweet to taste, and a fragrant like honey dew. I held her ass cheeks apart, my nose buried in between her ass cheeks, my tongue lapping up her sweet pussy, I flicked the entry to her hot moist hole with my tongue. Her low muffled moans, signalling her approval as she worked her tongue up and down the length of my growing cock. Her hands massaging my balls, whilst her mouth engulfed the tip of my dick.

I worked my tongue around in circles at the entry of her wet hole, poking a bit in, my plan to tease her to the point of begging for it, her actions, how ever caught me off guard as she did a full on deep throat of my cock, the sudden movement of her lips and tongue sliding down the shaft and the warm air coming from her nose, blowing on my balls. Made me lift my head up in surprise, my tonuge then thrusting into her pussy, my nose sniffing her asshole. A wet slurp, fairly loud, or so it seemed when you are trying to be extremely quiet, escaped her mouth, along with a low moan.

I held her hips in place and started to work my tongue around, curling it back towards my mouth, the tip running along the wall that separates the pussy and ass. Sharon started to move her hips in time with my probing tongue, the tip of my nose rubbing the rose bud of her anus. Her back was arching and I could feel her grab the sleeping bag by my legs. Her leg muscles tightened as her first orgasm, she shuddered and bucked as the wave of pleasure ran through her. I lowered my head back down onto the pillow, licking her juices from my lips.

I whispered to her “you ok?” she shuddered again, and began to move around.
Once she was face to face with me placing her mouth next to my ear, she replied, “I certainly am”, her breathing was rapid, and as she laid on me her breasts pressed against my chest, I could feel her heart racing. I ran my hand down her back and then up her side, she wiggled, at first I thought that I had tickled her, but she was positioning her wet pussy closer to my twitching member. Sharon sat up and in one fluid like movement slipped my dick into her pussy.

“Ooohhh... yeah...” I moaned quietly through gritted teeth.
Sharon lent forward kissing me on the lips, moving her hips back and forward, then in circles. I cupped her breasts, giving her nipples and tweak between my thumb and fore finger.

“Oohh... I like where you are, and what you’re doing” Sharon moaned.

I moved my legs apart and bent them slightly up so I could get a better position to thrust up in to the glorious pussy I was attached to. I placed my hands on Sharon’s lower back, holding her down on my chest, and began to thrust up into her as hard as I could. An audible slapping noise could be heard as Sharon’s ass hit my legs on each thrust, but we didn’t care, this was the best sensation either of us had felt before.

Sharon had buried her head into my neck, to muffle her moans and cries of ecstasy, as I continued to slam up into as hard as I could. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer, the twitching in the nut sack was getting stronger.

I whispered to Sharon I was gunna blow soon, she lifted her head up and begged for me to come in her, I wasn’t going to disappoint her now, so I let her now I would.

I fucked her for as long and as hard as I could; all the while I was getting a wet slobbered on collarbone from Sharon, stifling her cries, not to mention the bites I was getting every thrust or two.

“Umm.....Sharon.....hope you’re ready coz here I.... g...g...gooo...oo”.
One more hard deep thrust and I shot a load into Sharon’s waiting pussy, the last thrust sending her of again, trying to buck with the orgasm but unable to as I had her held tight. My cock twitching and spurting in her, some starting to seep out, and run down my balls.

We lay there trying to catch our breath, our hearts beating a mile a minute, little shudders’ from her as we shift slightly. Kissing her on the forehead, then rolling to one side allowing her to lay down next to me, she snuggled into my shoulder, and a few mins later she was asleep, I nodded off not long after, my softening dick slipping from her pussy followed by my spunk.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?”.....

Waking with a start, I didn’t move a muscle, eyes still closed, I gently moved my hand to feel for Sharon, she wasn’t there, I peered through half closed eyes, the tent was empty the flap zipped up, sitting up I could hear people running around outside, slipping on a pair of trackie daks, I ripped open the zip and headed out.

Two teachers were at Dave’s tent, as the group moved a bit I could see who else was being dragged out, Becky, a cheerleader wannabe with delusions that every guy wants her, most do, only because she will suck your dick.

“Well, why were you in his tent?” Asked Mr Abbey, “I’m waiting!”

“Not here Bill, let’s take it inside, come on you two”, said Mr Daniels.

Dave and Becky were lead into the dining room, heads hung low as they passed everyone, snide remarks from the girls and guys, some friends this lot is, I thought.

As I watched the precession walk off, I noticed Sharon off to one side of the
group girls, she gave me a quick smile followed by blowing a kiss, Candy noticed the glance that past between Sharon and I, looked at with a quizzical expression the moved off, getting the girls to move along as well .

Another of those wonderful excursions up the river was the plan for today, but I wasn’t going, for some reason. That reason was about to be made known to me.

“I guess you’re wondering why you’re here Mark?” candy said.

“You could say that,” I retorted, “what do I do?”

Candy gave a little snort, “oh... you know”.

So while the others are off cruising down the river I had the fun job of cleaning the crusty oven trays & prepping food for tonight’s dinner. At least I had some eye candy to look at, Candy helped, or more likely hindered, her clothing was revealing to say the least. She had chosen a loose tank top, no bra, and a short skirt. So every time she bent over I could see down her top, when she knelt down to reach in the backed a under bench cupboard, I could see her tanned ass cheeks, and thong panty, and puffy pussy lips.

I'm not a monk, and these views were starting to make it rather uncomfortable in the front of my pants, Candy had noticed I was staring at her, and looking away when she turned towards me. She had really master the cock tease, and was using it for her own amusement. After 2 hours of cleaning and prepping food, Candy looked at me, walked over to where I was standing, and reached up a wipe the sweat from my forehead.

“Before I let you go for the rest of the day I need your help with something” Candy said in a seductive voice, “you will help me.....wont you?” a small pout and glint of mischief in her eyes.

“Umm... yeah...sure...” I stammered.

“Oh good, follow me”, beckoning me with her finger.
I followed her down to the staff quarters, a few paces behind, looking at her wiggle and her trim taut legs. Candy open the door to her room, I entered the room first, not too much in there a table, cupboard, and a single bed in the corner. I heard a click, I turned back towards the door, and there was Candy, hand on the knob, leaning in the middle of the door.

“So...umm... what do you need a...err hand with”. I stammered.

“Ohh... I think you know what I need”, she purred.

She walked over to me, I backed up to the edge of the bed, with a push of her index finger into my chest I was sitting on her bed, with her standing in front of me, her scent was intoxicating. Moving her hand across her chest sown her side and up her thigh, lifting her skirt up a bit.

“Remove my skirt, Mark”.... it was more like a command rather than a request.

I reach up behind her found her zip, and lowered it, the skirt fell to the floor, and my nose was so close to her skin that my breath was make her skin go into goose bumps. I snuck in a quick kiss on her hip just below her thong strap.

“Humph.... you are smooth, I can see why.... Sharon is it? fucked you last night”

“Sharon.... wha...wha... she...we... what?” I was stunned as to how she knew.

“Don’t worry, big boy, I’m not going to tell anyone..... On one condition”

“What?”

Lifting her tank top off over her head, her and dropping it on the floor, leaning in and placing her hands on my shoulders, and looking me in the eye.

“You know!” She said.

She pushed me back flat on her bed, and started working on my jeans button & zip, non to gentle she pulled them off, loosening her balance, for a moment my pants stopped her from falling on her taut ass. Working my boxers down, my cock slapping back on my stomach, my boxer were set free of my leg, Candy raised her head up between my legs, her tongue running up from my ass cheeks to the tip of my cock.

“Your sack is salty to taste”

Candy placed her hands either side of my shaft her palms flat on my groin, fingers bringing my cock to her wanting mouth, her hot breath sending a shiver through me, her tongue flicking the tip before engulfing my cock, tip to root, my eyes rolling back in my head.

“Oh god... Candy” I moaned.

Letting my cock free from her mouth for a moment, her spit hanging from the tip to her lips.

“You aint felt nothing yet my well hung school boy”, she said, right before deep throating my cock again.

I started raising my hips to meet her mouth, a rhythm developed, my raising hips her lowering mouth. She only stopped to run her tongue up the shaft, sucks on one of my nuts, and nibble on the tip. Candy worked my cock in her mouth for a few more strokes, then stopped, a string of spit hung from her mouth to the tip of my mouth, like a spiders web in the wind.
Standing up Candy slowly wiggled out of her thong, it dropped to the floor, stepping one foot out of them she flicked them in my face, the aroma was so sweet, if it’s a physical possibility my cock had gotten even harder. Her thong was hanging off one side of my head, the triangle section of then over my nose, I in hailed deep, before slowly removing then, to see a small tuff of hair on Candy’s pussy.

I went to sit up but again was pushed back down. Candy straddled my chest, swinging her legs over my head squatting her moist pussy on my face. I flicked my tongue out, a quick tease of her swelling pussy lips, lapping at her slit the taste was intense, tangy, the more I licked & sucked at her pussy the wetter she got. I wrapped my arms around her hips, pulling her ass cheeks apart with my fingers, my thumbs parting her pussy lips, as I licked her hole I started to finger her asshole.

“ohh... you kinky... slip your finger in... ooohh god yes”, her moans where getting louder.

My middle finger worked into her anus, just to the end of the finger nail; pumping the finger in and out her ass relaxed enough for it to slip into the first knuckle. I manage to hit the spot when I worked up a dob of spit and hit her ass, giving my finger more lube to slip the finger in further. With my finger in her ass and I started to insert my tongue into her snatch, she started to move her hips back & forth, her thigh muscles clenched, as she got closer to her first orgasm. Candy ground herself down hard on to my mouth, her stomach muscles contracted as she orgasmed; her shoulders weakened & gave way, laying flat on my chest, her hips bucking and twitching, using this chance I had, I worked my finger and tongue faster, creating a thigh clamping orgasms that was somewhat uncomfortable, but worth it.

“FUCK!!!!.....” candy panted, “holy fucking hell, shhiiiiit!!!”

“oh god... how old are you again....Jesus”, her breathing was heavy; I could feel her chest heaving as it pressed into my lower stomach. “holy crap.... my ex-boyfriend couldn’t do that”

I jammed 3 fingers into her pussy, the sudden intrusion, caused candy to jump, slamming her knees into my head. I made a mental not to do that again. Slowly she dragged herself away from my various exploring appendages, Candy, rather gingerly moved so she was face to face with me, my cock upright a slid between her pussy lips and ass cheeks, her breathing still heavy.

“you have fucked me, without actually fucking me”, she panted.

I gave her a sinister laugh and replied, “now for the fucking”

Moved my hips found my mark, her hole and jammed it in. Candy gasped at the sudden thrusting up of my cock, into her wet hole, placing my arms over her hips to keep her in place while I thrusted up, quickening the pace her thighs slapping against my thighs.

“oh god... oh god...oh god...oh god...”

“more than you expected huh!” I asked.

“oohh... fuck yeah.... oh yeah.... ohh god you good... fuck me you stud...”

I noticed she had gone kind of limp, so I rolled her off, sprawled on the bed I stood up, grabbed her flipped her over on to her knees, lined up her wet hole stuck my cock back in, my balls slapping against her pussy lips, I knew I wasn’t too far from blowing, I took a hold of her hips, planted my feet, and started to pound her like it was my last wish before being put to death.

“oohh... fuck...fuck.... oohh... fuck...oohh... fuck”

“hang on Candy I'm nearly there” I panted.

“oohh... fuck...fuck.... oohh... fuck...oohh... fuck”

I slammed into her for all I was worth, technically my first screw was last night, Sharon was good, but there was something about Candy that intensified the sex, could have been the fact that she was 7yrs older or was it that she was meant to be a “guardian”, whatever it was, fuck it was hot. My nuts slapped against her I pistoned in and out of her wanting pussy without a care of being caught, her screams of pleasure urging me on.

“ohh... Candy.... here....here... I...I...gggooooo” I thrust my cock so deep into her pussy, it felt like I’d pushed my ball bag in her hole as well.

“aaarrrrggggggggghhhhhh” she screamed, “oohh... fuck...fuck.... oohh... fuck...oohh... fuck” she shuddered, my cock twitched as wad after wad of cum shot into her.

Still holding onto her hips I realised I had grabbed her so tight that my hand had left marks on her, slowly released my grip, trying to regain my breath, weak at the knees, I held onto Candy, I slipped out of her pussy, with a slurp, my deposit was being drained. As I sat on her bed, Candy rolled to her right, looked at me, her eyes wide open, in shock by the fucking she just received. I placed a hand on her hip, rubbing her ass cheek, and thigh.

“so....when you ready to go again” I asked.

“you... wanna....no... you can’t be serious” she panted in disbelief.

“I believe you ass was next.... got any lube?” I asked, giving her a cock sure raise of the eyebrows.

I’d figured, I have fucked a class mate, and just fucked the teaching assistant why not try a little anal sex with her if shes open to the screwing teenage boys bit, she may be into the ass fuck scene. Candy moved over to her side table removed a tube of KY-lube, throwing it to me I squirted some onto my still semi hard cock, Candy laid on her back this time held her legs up offering her pussy and ass hole in one easy to fuck position.

“squirt some lube in between my ass cheeks, then finger my ass”, she suggested.

Giving her a whatever nod, I gave her a squirt of lube, ran my finger around her freckle, slipped it in, then working a second finger in, the view and feeling of her asshole firm around my fingers allowed me to regain the steel rod effect. Adding the lube from my fingers to that already on my cock, I placed the head at the entry to her asshole, and slowly pushed it in.

“oooohh...slowly big boy....slowly” she purred.

I eased my cock into her ass, inch by inch, retract a bit then push in some more, after a few minutes of easing the trouser snake into her slowly stretching ass my nut meet up with her ass cheeks.

“man your ass feels great” I moaned.

Slowly slipping out again, stopping Justas the head was about to exit, then pushing back in, increasing pace as I went. Leaning forward I sucked on her tits, pushing then together, licking both nipple at the same time, twisting her nipples between my teeth.

“mmmm.... your cock feels sooo huge.... oh I love the feeling of you sliding in my ass”

Pulling out of her ass, I laid down on the bed, Candy squatted down, between my spread legs, and she eased her ass on to my cock, I enjoyed the sight of cock being engulfed by her ass hole. Candy raised up and dropped down hard, her ass cheeks slapping on my thighs, her moaning increasing with every return of my cock to the depths of her ass. Sitting up I wrapped my arms around her waist, forcing her to the floor, getting set we laid in a spooning position, I raised her leg up and thrusting as her leg went up.

She arched her head back & to the side, our mouths met a tip of the tongue flick, a bitting of my lower lip, my cock sliding in and out of her ass, her breathing rate has increased again. I could feel her ass muscle tightening with every stroke, I really wanted to pound her ass, but from this position I could get the leverage or thrust I needed. Pushing her leg away, and then moving her onto her knees, her ass up, face on the floor, a decent grab of her hips, I started to increase my pace.

“I didn’t know fucking a girl’s ass could be thing good”

“shut up and fuck me” was all I got in reply.

“not one for small talk...huh!!”

“FUCK ME!!” she screamed.

Positioning myself so I could get the depth & speed I needed to send her off again, grabbed her hips and went at her ass like a man possessed, balls swinging and slapping her pussy lips, her moaning had reached a level that would make a banshee shy away in shame.

“ssoooo... you want a.....fuuc....fucking.....well... here’s that fucking, ya cock loving slut” I screamed at her.

“about time..... wha...what took sooooo long, ya dumb......fuuuu...cking teen” she retorted.

I'm betting I going to wind up with bruised balls after this, as I slammed into her ass, I could feel the spunk brew building up, the nuts went tight, I reared up firing off another load of hot cum into Candy's ass.

“ooohh yeah...” we called in unison.

Candy fell forward, unable to hold herself up, let alone my weight on top of it, we both lay there on the floor of her room, my twitching cock buried in her ass, my seed seeping around the head and shaft, both of us breathing heavy, our sweat intertwined, my heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest and slam through her back.

“please.....please don’t move” she whimpered, “I'm still cumming & you’re not helping”

I lay there, my cock going limp, in her ass; I could feel that I was near the entry to her ass, so I rolled off, a pop sound as my dick slipped free. There we laid, side by side, her on her stomach, me on my back, the mixture or lube & cum slowly drying on my dick as it sticks to my leg. I placed my hand on her ass, giving it a squeeze. Candy muttered something.

“what?” I asked

She turned her head towards me, “please.... no more, I... I... can’t take it”
She was truly, fucked.

“that’s ok” I replied, “I’m done too”

“I guess we had better clean up before they return”

I managed to find the strength in my legs to kneel, and then stand, somehow I got dressed. But Candy was still on the floor, I pulled the covers back on her bed, then helped her up, put her in the bed, gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

The rest of the camp arrived back ½ hour after Candy & I finished our fuck fest, I had time to shower, and change, the kitchen staff arrived prior to my school mates, a term I use loosely. For some strange reason Candy called in sick, & wouldn’t be at dinner with the rest. The guys asked if I worked her too hard, in their usual dumb teenage way, trying to rib me about being “stuck” with Candy for the afternoon, silly shits had no idea of the full facts, of the day.

The rest of the week went fairly quick, Sharon and I managed to meet up a couple of times, but as my balls were still sore from bashing Candy’s ass cheeks, all we did was feel, suck and a gentle blowjobs from her, she really is a good friend, she suspects something, but as we haven’t formalised our relationship, she has nothing to complain about, as far as I can see.

As for Candy, she informed management that she will be leaving prior to the end of the camp, a day or so early, she wasn’t feeling well, I really did fuck her up, not that she admitted to it. I caught up with her before she left.

“so you’re leaving...huh!!” I asked.

“yes”

I wasn’t used to these monosyllable answers, not from her anyway.

“why?”

“Personal reasons”

“crap, what happened?” looking around to see if anyone was looking or near her room, “is it because of...you know?”

She looked at me, tears welled up in her eyes, then replied,” partly... I betrayed your trust”

“crap, you taught me something I could never have learned from anyone else”, I looked down the hall once more before closing the door.

“you want some help?” I asked her, in a leading tone.

Her eyes near bulged out of her head, “we can’t” she said.
I moved closer to her, lifted her chin up to look into her eyes, and then kissed her, she pulled away, but I wasn’t going to let this go, not like this.

“please don’t” she pleaded.

I paid no mind to her request, kissed her again, our tongues met, danced as we broke she bit my lip, pulled away as if ashamed. I looked at her back, and then bend forward grabbed her track suit bottoms pulled them to the floor. Candy spun around form the waist a stunned look on her face, I place a finger to her lips to, like a parent trying to quiet a child in distress, moved in wrapping my arms around her waist, holding her in close. Kissing her neck, she tried to pull away, “we can’t...please no”

I kissed her again one hand moved to her exposed pussy, she half heartedly fought my hand, my fingers finding the sweet spot that allowed her to part her legs, my fingers teasing her pussy, all the while she hadn’t notice id used my free hand to free my cock, licking the fingers of my free hand and lubing my cock bending her over, I pointed my cock at her pussy and pushed forward, her lips yielded as I pressed forward, she gasped as I forced myself in her.

“you really need to understand NO!” she gasped.

“I know you didn’t really mean it, I know you wanted one more poke from me” I replied as I slid in her slowly loosening snatch.

She leant on the side table near the door, as I slowly fucked her again for the second time in 3 days. Gently, enjoying the feeling of her pussy for what was most likely the last time ever, it was the main reason I went to her, just for that last time. I felt a connection that none of the other females since have ever come close to emulating.

“please don’t make me scream, too many...people around”, she panted.

“that wasn’t my plan”

I looked to the ceiling wanting, hoping for this to last forever, but knowing that another three to four minutes and I’d be splashing the entry to her womb with my seed again.

“I'll make this quick” taking a deep breath, and grabbing her hips, I quickened my pace, my shorts stopping the slap of my nuts on her pussy.

I felt the tightening of the nut sack, a few strokes later I deposited three huge wads of cum on her, she shuddered, as I came, I stayed in her till my cock was totally limp, only then did I fall out of her, she was kind enough to suck our juices off before I pulled my shorts up. We straightened our clothes and I helped her take her bags to the front of the dining hall.

It was about 10 mins later that a taxi arrived to take Candy away, she had enough time to say farewells to the girls and some of the guys, a few who had a bit of a free feel at the same time. then in a cloud of dust she was driving away, I never saw of, heard from or about her again. Sharon and I managed a relationship for about a year, and then her eye wondered, she found the captain of the school basketball team more appealing.

As for me, I had an interesting threesome with two rather adventurous girls, but that’s another story...

davesmistress
07-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Scorpio8
07-07-2008, 01:32 PM
This story was firing on all erotic cylinders and made for a
very good read.

There was time and effort put forth to hone it into a solid
story and it shows.

Top marks for this one!!!

Zee Gal
07-07-2008, 05:27 PM
WOW!

I don't know what to say except WOW and I need to be sure my batteries are all charged up in my Rabbit!

Thanks for posting this!

Kisses,

Steph

Suthernlady
07-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Very erotic....and intensely so. I enjoyed this lil herb...I got a little excited there myself...lol!

all nighter
07-07-2008, 09:43 PM
it only took 5 hrs to finish...... mind you the first half sat on the comp for about 4 mths.....

just hope the master & sex slave follow on is just as good....

WOW!

I don't know what to say except WOW and I need to be sure my batteries are all charged up in my Rabbit!

Thanks for posting this!

Kisses,

Steph

Very erotic....and intensely so. I enjoyed this lil herb...I got a little excited there myself...lol!

well then...... my work he is done......

ibohunt06
07-08-2008, 09:17 AM
very well written story one of my favorites thanks

Suthernlady
07-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Congrats allnighter for being selected as our Story of the Week beginning July 10. Thanks and hope to read more from you in the near future!

Scorpio8
07-10-2008, 07:20 AM
Well done and well deserved, all nighter.

all nighter
07-10-2008, 10:12 AM
wow......

Luckymann
07-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Damn! That was one hell of a hot story. The slection of this story as "Story of the Week" was well deserved. Well done, allnighter. I look forward to more of your work.

62merlin
11-11-2008, 07:46 AM
well done,keep up the good work, and congrats on story of the week

teenladuk20
11-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Absolutely brilliant !!

Poppa Cherry
12-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Excellent story, thanks and congrats All Nighter!

frankjohnmoore
03-06-2011, 03:56 AM
great story,,,,,,,thanks

puckstop101
03-09-2011, 10:24 AM
nice story

brazilera
03-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Excellent story

Alyward
09-07-2011, 12:23 AM
great story :D

Zeque
09-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Great story!

megan
09-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Now THAT takes me back to some of the good youngdays of my life. Good story - I enjoyed it.

sexman8
09-12-2011, 09:15 PM
i came to that =)