PDA

View Full Version : More then friends. (Read the middle to end if you dont really care for the intamacy)

tc0695
07-15-2008, 03:55 AM
MY FIRST STORY AND FIRST POST, SORRY!

We were both 14, we both knew sex existed, how it happens, what happens ... but really never talked about it. We both just came inside after being in the pool and it began to get cloudy and rained. We've known each other since diapers and have been close ever since...

"Blah we both smell like pool chemicals and such, jump in the shower with me, Tev, just keep your swimming trunks on and Ill keep my bathing suit on too." She insisted when we came inside, we have done this before as kids but it felt so weird since we were changing and getting older.
"Alright." We both got into the shower (Which was really small !) I was kinda uncomfortable at first but it settled in. I checked her out (Which at the time I felt ashamed of since we were best friends) She had small boobs, but I was different then other guys and I actually thought they were cute. She was pretty thin, but it wasn't at the point of being too thin and gross, this was cute too. Her ass was the same as her boobs, small but noticable, and again, cute to me. She had long black hair that curved and sometimes covered her left eye.
"Lexi, can you hand me the shampoo"
"Yeah" she said smiling. As I started to shampoo my hair she dropped the soap and bent down and got it. I wanted to be a respectable boy but I just had to look. Her tight bathing suit sunk in between her cheeks and became a thong. As she got back up I quickly looked away. We finally both got out, and I was happy since I was growing uncomfortable by the second (I was new to all this, just 14) We both dressed over out swim suits and sat on my bed.

"So what do you wanna do now?" She looked at me smiling. She was really pretty, and this made me kinda pissed off deep inside since she had a jackass for a boyfriend. He was my friend too, but I felt I would be a better guy to her.
"Hm I dunno." For the first time ever we were shy near each other.
We stared in opposite directions at the walls and the floor for 10 minutes or so.

She broke the silence with something I least expected
"Im just wondering, are you a virgin?" She asked biting her lower lip.
"Yeah, why? Are you?"
"Yeah I am too, Rob (Hes the boyfriend that's an ass) is kinda pushy into him sleeping with him but I don't know if I'm ready" She said. She actually looked sad and angry at the same time.
"That sucks, he's kind of an ass sometimes."
"Yeah..."

She looked away and put her hand on my thigh. I started to feel funny again and then she started talking casually again.

"Ive, like, practiced before but I'm not ready" Lexi said, with her hand still on my leg.
"What do you mean by practicing?" I asked kind of puzzled.
"Like fingering myse-," She stopped and stood up, "wow i so sorry Tev, I must sound kind of weird right now."
"Its okay I said." I grabbed her hand and slowly got her sitting on the bed again. I was kind of thrill since I "practiced" or "jacked-off" too. Never in my right mind would I find myself turned on by my best friend. It got quiet again and she rested her head on my shoulder.
"Tev, you're awesome because we can share anything and you never say anything bad about it" she said. She seemed like she was falling asleep on my shoulder and I rested my head on top of hers.
I gave in. I finally knew what I wanted, what we both wanted.
"Lexi," I said softly, "I fucking love you."
She sat straight up and looked forward with her eyes wide open and then looked up at me.
"I always liked you," She said, "I just never knew it..."
She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck and I held her waist and we started to kiss. There was so much going through my mind. I was excited I finally got the one I've wanted to be with for so long and now we're kissing and I have no idea whats next.

We started making out and grinding up against each other while doing still, with our close still on. My dick was so hard right now, and I think it was rubbing against her because she moved a few times and giggled. She pulled my shirt off and I slid her shorts off. The red bathing suit she was wearing under the shorts now had a dark wet spot on the front. She was getting wet. I had just calmed down and now my mind is racing again. I started to kiss her neck and slid my hands down and rubbed her inner thighs. The dark wet spot grew bigger, my head was spinning and our hearts were racing. She stopped me and started to take of the wet bottom. This will be the first time I actually see someones pussy other then the internet or magazines. I was excited for my pleasure, but I also hoped she got the best out of this too. I cared for her, she cared for me, and now was the time to show it.

Before the bottom was fully taken off, she quickly slip out of her shirt and I untied the bathing suit top. Her boobs were small, but not too small, they were cute and sexy, and he nipples were like hard pebbles standing up. She was fully naked and I felt I was ready. I took my bathing suit shorts off and my cock sprung out. I never really measured it, but it looked around 6 in. We stopped. She was laying under me naked, with her legs semi-opened, and I was on-top of her, my cock pointing down at her. We both stared each other in the face.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. I didn't wanna be an ass like Rob.
"Yeah, I wanna do this Tev." She rubbed her fingers up and down my right arm and started to rub her clit with her other arm. I slid down her body. I kissed her face. I licked her neck. I sucked both her breasts. I glided my tongue down her stomach to her pussy. She giggles, smiled, and ran her hands through my hair the time. I started to eat her out. I licked her clit. and sucked every part after that. I jsut had to. It tasted so sweet. It smelled so great. Her juices dripped down my mouth. Her nails started to dig into my head and she would twitch time-to-time and moan.
"Ahhhh, ahhh, oh my god!" She said in a screeching, gasping voice. At that time we both got really aggressive. She got us both on our knees, grabbed my cock and started to rub. It was so great. I was started running my hands through her hair until I felt a rush of pleasure and came on her leg. She smiled and I was getting worried since I was starting to get limp. She laid back down and opened her legs again. She grinned at me and said something I never thought an innocent girl like her would say.

"I want to feel you inside me."

I pried her legs apart and slowly slid my cock in. She was gasping and rolling her eyes back in here head. I felt so great pleasuring her. I started to pump really slowly and picked up pace. She was screaming and I fed off of it. Her pleasure got my pumped. I started to fuck her so hard both of the area around our area got light-red from all the pressure of our bodies mashing together. The clapping noises were interrupted by her.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD TAKE IT OUT IM GONNA CUM I THINK"
I took it out and she shifted to the side and twitched upwards. She squirted a little short stream of juices on me and screamed. Then she fell back down to the bed and started moaning with her eyes closed and she was like shaking and shivering. That squirt turned me on so badly. I want back in there and started fucking again. I pumped and pumped and she was screaming since she was really sesitive now and I finally built the pressure to come, I announced it, and she let me cum on her legs again.

after that, We both passed out and fell asleep and woke up the next morning. I woke up with her right next to me giving the biggest grin in the world and then she kissed me. We talked all day about it, and still never bother putting clothes on. She called that Rob kid later on that day, dumped him, and then we went for round two.

davesmistress
07-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the Forum

Thanks for the addition

donaldt69
08-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Great story

ironeagle2
08-12-2009, 05:52 PM
nice add more please

frankjohnmoore
09-10-2009, 01:28 AM
nice story but how do 2 14 olds get to stay together all night.

sexybeauty080
10-23-2009, 08:45 PM
okay just make it a little longer and add more details like were the parent/parents went

loobinator69
01-05-2012, 08:33 PM
good story, but where are the parents in all this?