PDA

View Full Version : High Dad (father and son story)

orchidspray
07-19-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi gang, this is a rough draft, didn't proof read it yet, just wanted to get it up and get some opinions, I've never written any kind of guy with guy before. Hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed dreaming it up.

It’s not easy for a Father to admit he needs help, not from his children anyways. But David was at that point in his life. He got divorced about a year earlier which had already left him in financial ruin and now his employer decided to pull up stakes and move their operation over seas. With alimony and child support to pay and rent being what it is he knew what little severance he received wouldn’t last very long if he didn’t do something. He had to swallow his pride and call on his son Mark.

Mark is David’s son from his first marriage which ended when Mark was little. It’s now 15 years later and Mark has been doing ok for himself. After finishing school he landed a well paying nine to five job and had bought his own home. He hasn’t found Mrs. Right thus far but he’s had fun looking.

When David called and asked if he could stay with him for awhile Mark not only was glad to take him in he insisted on it. He’d wanting his Dad to come and stay with him for awhile anyways. He hadn’t had the chance to see his home yet and Mark like any son wanted his Dad’s approval. He felt pretty sure that he’d be able t use his connections at work to help his Dad find a new job as well. If that panned out David would need to move into the area anyhow since they currently lived about a five hours drive from one another.

David put most of his belongings into storage and headed off to move in with his son. He knew this would be a big adjustment but he had little other choice, especially with the prospect of some new employment. The economy being what it is; it’s not easy for a fifty year old man to start fresh, companies seem to like snatching the younger guys up and he knew it.

David followed Mark’s directions not really having a good sense of what the area he was approaching was really like. He had always lived in a fair sized city but this area was very rural to say the least. Where he came from you could drive from one town into the next and not even realize it if you missed the sign but up here there were miles between each town. Where he was used to condos and cul-de-sacs, this area was filled with farm houses and hunting camps. Yes; this was going to be a big adjustment.

He made a few turns and knew by the directions he was getting close. All he had to do was watch for his last turn off and he’d be there. He found it but was surprised to see it was a dirt road, something he was definitely not accustomed to. Mark had promised to tie a couple of balloons to his mail box so that he’d be able to find his driveway. He passed a few hunting cabins and at last spotted the balloons.

Turning into the drive he found it wound up a hill and through the woods for about an eighth of a mile. He finally saw where the house was as he cleared a small knoll. The house is a log cabin that fit perfectly into the rugged terrain it sat in. it was large and pretentious but it was definitely a higher class home than any that were nearby.

Mark came out and greeted him with a firm handshake and a hug. Helping his Dad carry in his luggage Mark let him know he’d taken a few days off from work so he could help him get settled and even thought he might have a job for him in a couple of weeks. The first thing David felt he needed to do was thank his son for all of the help.

“I can’t thank you enough for all of your help Mark; you have no idea how much this means to me.” Going on he said “I promise I’ll pay you back as soon as I’m on my feet.”

“Pay me back for what Dad? For letting you use a bedroom that isn’t being used anyhow? You just stop worrying about it and stay as long as you want; hell I’m glad you’re here; it gets kind of lonely out here in the middle of nowhere. I’d be glad if you glad if you decided to move in permanently.” Mark told his father.

David again thanked him but explained “I promise I‘ll find my own place as soon as I can, you don’t need me here screwing up your privacy or anything.” He knew that for the moment he had no choice but couldn’t see himself being a burden to his son any longer than was necessary. “You don’t need the old man messing up your life.”

Mark stopped him right there “Look Dad first and foremost I’m glad you’re here, I’m sorry for why you are but I’m still glad that you’re here. I don’t get many visitors out here, it’s too far off of the beaten path and truthfully I love this area but I don’t fit in all that much.” Going on he told him “Everybody around here is into hunting and fishing and I’ve never been into that, I love nature but I have no desire to kill anything, never have. So I’m sort of an outcast; and truthfully I don’t have many friends so please consider staying here permanently I’d really like that.”

They agreed to just see what how living together goes and take it from there. David got settled into his room and then Mark took for a drive to show him the nearest town; a distance of about four miles. Its picturesque little burgh but there isn’t much to see. There’s a post office, a grocery store, gas station, a couple of antique shops, a hardware store, and three bars. Not much to do around there so people tended to drink a lot.

There’s an old fashioned dinner a couple of miles outside of town so they went there and got a bite to eat. They spent that time and the rest of the evening getting caught up on their lives. Before they turned in for the night Mark told his Dad he wanted to take him hiking the next day and show him a couple of spots he liked to visit.

The following morning was bright and sunny set off on their hike. Just before they came to a spot that Mark wanted to show him David asked “Why you get a place so far out of the way Mark, don’t get me wrong it’s a beautiful home but it’s just so remote.?”

“Well Dad there’s two reasons. One is it was in move in condition when I bought it, most other places I looked at were pretty run down but this was some rich couples summer home and they’d put it up for sale. The other reason you’ll see in a second.” Just as he said that the trees opened up to a small clearing where there was an outcrop of large rocks. Stepping up one rock Mark pointed north and said “There’s the other reason.”

There was a spectacular view from there. They could see the rolling hills of the Appalachian Mountains go on for what seemed like forever. They could even see a Bald Eagle as it soared effortlessly upon the wind in search of prey. David then understood why Mark had chosen this place to call home.

The sat upon the rock for a short while and then moved on. Mark had another spot he wanted to share. They hiked a couple of miles downhill and eventually came upon a small stream. “Just over here.” Mark said and they crested a small hill. There before them was a small waterfall that poured into a little swimming hole. “Sometimes I come down here and go skinny dipping when it’s really hot.” Mark told his dad. I can just spend hours and hours here, there aren’t any other people around for miles unless it’s hunting season.

“I see why you love this place.” David said, “It’s absolutely beautiful here, so peaceful and quiet. I’m going to have to give some serious thought to what you said about living here permanent.” and hearing that made Mark very happy.

“That’d be really cool Dad, and I mean it. If there’s one thing I don’t like here it’s the loneliness. Even Mom won’t visit me here, she says it’s too “Deliverance” for her taste.” Mark happily told his Dad. “It might be Hicksville but I love it here.”

Eventually they ambled back to the house taking their time and enjoying the woods. Every now and then they’d spot a deer or a squirrel and it’d be a reminder of how special this place was. The bond between this Father and Son grew as they shared this experience.

A few days passed and they became closer as they went by. They did more hiking, went into town and tossed a couple of beers back, and spent their evenings sitting on the porch watching the sun set. Each fully enjoyed the other’s company.

When Mark had to return to work David found himself hiking to the waterfall alone. It was a hot day and he decided to skinny dip. The water was cold but refreshing. He didn’t stay in very long finding a warm patch of sunlight to sun himself in. As he enjoyed the sunshine he became aroused and since there was nobody around he enjoyed a nice jack off right there in the woods. After he came he truly understood Mark’s love for this special place.

That evening over diner Mark let his dad know he found a job for him. He’d start in a few days and the pay was pretty decent. David couldn’t thank him enough but Mark wouldn’t hear it knowing he’d do the same for him if the shoe were on the other foot.

David later let Mark know he’d gone to the waterfall. “I went skinny dipping in the swimming hole today. I see why you like it so much.”

“Great place to pound the pud isn’t it.” marked replied matter-of-factly. He wasn’t naïve enough not to think his dad would do the same thing he always did when there. They are two grown men with certain needs after all.

David let out a small laugh and admitted “Yeah I guess it is at that. It’s great we can be honest enough with one another to admit that isn’t it.”

Mark replied, “Well you lay there in the sun after taking a dip and you just get Horney. Happens to me every time I go, didn’t think it would be any different for you.” His generation was more open about such things than his father’s was but David didn’t mind. Neither had a lady in their life so sure they were going to beat off, why not just admit it?

As the days passed if one of them said he was going for a swim and didn’t invite the other they knew what it meant. He was going into the woods for some time alone to beat off. If they invited the other then it meant let’s just go for a hike. They didn’t see a need to pretend any different.

A few days after Mark started working again he wanted to ask Mark a question. “One of the guys I’m working with is a total pot head and wants to know if I wanted to buy some. I won’t if that’d bother you but I like to indulge but haven’t for a long time. I just wanted to be upfront with you and ask, this is your house after all.”

“No that’d be cool, I smoke it too Dad, I just didn’t think you would so I’ve been hiding it. Shit all this time I could have been blazing up and I didn’t because I though you’d freak.” Mark went on to say “I guess you’ll always be Dad to me, I didn’t want to piss you off, but there isn’t much else to do around here but get high or drunk.”

Mark went to his room and came back with a baggie and a pipe. Let’s light up Dad, it’s about time we had some fun around here. So they went out and sat on the porch and passed the pipe back and forth. Before long they were both enjoying a good buzz. The house now seemed like home to each of them.

After they sat for awhile laughing their butts off about nothing in particular David couldn’t get his mind off of sex. He always seemed to get really horney when he was high and this was no exception. “I’m thinking maybe I’ll go for a swim” he said as he stepped off of the porch.

“Better not go too far or a raccoon will bite your peepee off Dad.” Mark said laughing. He knew what Dad was going to do. “It’ll be dark pretty soon so stroke that thing and get back here.” That comment put things out in the open; they now felt it was fine to openly discuss masturbation.

“Well you have fun too while I’m gone, I’m sure you were thinking about taking a walk, I just beat you to it.” David replied and they both laughed. He was right though, mark was thinking about it but now could just sit right there and stroke until he came.

When David returned he nearly caught Mark still going at it. He’d only just then pulled his pants back up. He hadn’t even thrown out his tissues yet. “It looks like a god time was had by all.” Mark said taking a seat. They laughed and relit the bowl.

That pretty much became their nightly routine for the next few days. When the weekend arrived David came home with his first paycheck and a fresh bag. “It’s my turn to get you high son.” He finally felt like he was contributing.

Late Saturday morning they decided to go for a hike. No particular destination in mind, just a nice long walk. They ended up by the waterfall and sat down and blazed up a pipe. Once stoned Mark asked his dad “You want to go for a swim?”

“Skinny-dip together?” David asked surprised. “Well sure why not, isn’t any rule that says a couple of guys can’t go swimming naked together.” And he was naked and in the water in a flash. Before he could even turn around Mark had joined him.

They splashed around for quite awhile until they each got the chills. Finding a patch of direct sunlight big enough for both of them they sat down on a rock to dry off. They admitted that it had been fun and they shouldn’t be afraid to do it again.

While they sat there staring at nothing in particular they each felt familiar stirrings in their groins. Both were getting hardons. At first neither said anything but David knew the tension growing between them needed to be broken. “That’s a pretty good sized chunk of change you got hanging there kid.”

Mark wrapped his fist around it and said jokingly “This old thing? I think I inherited it from my old man.”

They laughed heartily over that and nearly got dressed. Just as David reached for his trousers Mark said “Oh fuck this, I’m beating off.” And he started to stroke his cock. In just moments David joined him. Father and Son sat side by side naked in the woods and stroked their hard cocks together. They only thing either said while they did it was Mark and all he said was “This is freaking wild.”

They each watched the other until he came. There was no reason to pretend they weren’t watching. It was simply a matter of two horney men losing their inhibitions and enjoying them selves. Who would ever know/ they were in the middle of nowhere after all.

Once they finished they headed back home. They didn’t even bother dressing; they just scooped up their clothes and carried them so they could enjoy walking naked through the woods. They each took time to admire how well the other was built. Mark being the slighter of the two and David the more muscular.

When they got home they sat on the porch and smoked some more. While they did David admitted to his son “I’ve never been into guys but I have to admit that beating off together was really hot. I hope that doesn’t bother you but I felt I better confess.”

Mark admitted “No that doesn’t bother me at all. I really got off watching you with your cock in your hand. Pumping that fist up and down, making yourself feel good. Damn that was hot Dad. I’m glad we did it, now we don’t have to hide it any more.

David started getting into it again “Well do it again for me Mark, start playing with that big cock of yours. Yeah that’s it, make that cock all big and hard. Goddamn you have a nice cock.”

“Your cock is nice too Dad and I like how you look all big and hard. Yeah stroke that cock for me, make it feel good. Oh fuck I can’t believe this. I love looking at your cock. I’ve never been into cock before but I love this.” Mark was so into the whole scene.

David was just as into it “I never was into cock either Son but I love how yours looks. I’m getting so hot watching you and showing you mine drives me wild.” He continued encouraging his son “Yeah son stroke that beautiful cock of yours. Show Daddy how good it feels. Pussy is nice son but it don’t compare to your cock. Oh fuck it looks good.”

“It’s your cock that looks good Dad, its all big and hard and leaking pre-cum. If I’d seen your cock years ago I’d have always liked cock. I’m a cock lover now, I don’t believe it. It’s your cock that I love Dad, keep pumping it for me, it’s so beautiful.”

They continued encouraging one another as their climaxes built. The more they admitted how much they like cock the hotter the other got. As mark neared exploding his father encouraged him. “Stand up and shoot that fucking load on my cock Son. Shoot it all over my hard dick.

Mark did exactly that. Hold his cock just an inch or so from his father’s he aimed it right at him and erupted. “Oh fucking yeah that feels good! Oh fucking God you make me hot!” Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” and spurt after spurt landed on his dad’s hand and hard cock: Dripping down onto his balls.

Using his son’s cum as lubricant David rushed towards his own climax. “I want to cum on your cock now.” And he pushed Mark down and took position.

“Yeah dad that’s it; blast your hot load all over my cock. Give me that hot cum!” Mark yelled as his father’s cock erupted onto him send jets of hot man cream all over his cock and balls. “Your fucking cock is driving me wild! Give me that cum!”

David did just that pumping every last drop he could get out of his hard prick. When he was done he wiped the tip onto Mark’s shaft and an electric shock went through their bodies as their cocks touched for the first time. It was not to be the last time.

Wanting More
07-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Great start to what looks to be an exciting story. Looking forward to seeing where things head after th porch scene. The only thing I personally would like to see is a bit more detail about the characters. Can't wait for more!

:lips

davesmistress
07-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the new addition and the change.

orchidspray
07-20-2008, 05:12 AM
They sat there for awhile relishing in the moment. Mark finally spoke “You are one hot mother fucker Dad. What gave you the idea to have me cum on your cock like that?”

“I don’t know, it’s just something I thought of on the spur of the moment. It was hot though wasn’t it?” he really didn’t need an answer, he knew it was hot. They sat for awhile enjoying both their buzzes and the memories they’d just created. Eventually they each took a shower and were primed to start again.

They decided to go for a walk in the woods again. This time they were wearing nothing but sneakers. They hit their pipe before they left so they’d have nothing to carry. They walked at a very ginger pace. There was no pretense; they knew they were there to enjoy one another’s cocks which were growing hard as they walked.

Placing his hand on his father’s shoulder Mark stopped him saying “That gorgeous fucking cock of yours is getting hard again. I just love your cock Dad I really do, and I love you too.”

“I love you and your cock too son. I can’t believe I’m saying I love your cock but it’s true and I do love It.”; turning to look at Mark while he said this. He started to stroke his cock while looking at his son’s. “It’s getting all hard again and I think you know by now that drives me wild.” He sat down on the trunk of a fallen tree and stroked.

Standing there watching him Mark also stroked and said “I think I love your cock more Dad. I can’t get enough of it. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” Lust filled his voice and passion drove him wild. He approached his father and stood between his legs. He guided his cockhead to his father’s and rubbed them together.

Throwing his head back David groaned “Oh fuck that feels good Mark. You are one nasty little cock lover aren’t you son?” Watching Mark rub his meat on his own he said “My son is one cock loving mother fucker. Just like his old man. Yeah baby; rub our cocks together, that feels good.”

“Your fucking cock is driving me wild Dad. It feels so good touching mine. I’m so fucking hot right now.” Mark’s voice trembled as he spoke, “I’m going to show you how much I love your cock Dad.” He wrapped his hand around David’s shaft and stroked it. “Does that feel good mother fucker? Do you like your own son fisting your cock for you? Your big fat hard wonderful cock?”

“Oh fuck Mark that feels good. I never knew another guy could make me feel this way.” David said though he was barely able to speak.

“You want me to suck your cock don’t you Dad? You want me to put it in my mouth and suck you until you come I just know it. Is that what you want Dad, to suck your fucking cock?” Mark was nearly delirious with lust. “Tell me to suck your cock Dad, tell me you want me to do it.”

“Suck my cock Mark, suck me mother fucker!” David commanded and his son dropped to his knees before him, opened his mouth, and tasted his own father’s cock for the first time. “Oh you little cocksucker that feels good. You make Daddies cock feel so fucking good.”

Any time Mark took his mouth off of his father’s cock he’d tell him how much he loved it. “Your cock tastes so good Dad. I love how it feels in my mouth.”

In a short time David knew he was getting close. “I’m going to cum in your fucking mouth cock lover! I’m going to blow my seed and your going to love it aren’t you?”

“Yes Dad, I’m going to love your fucking cum. Give it to me Dad. Please give it to me.” Mark begged with a hungry mouth. He was quickly rewarded by his father who began spewing his spunk into his own son’s mouth.

“Oh fuck that feel good cock lover. Swallow that goo you mother fucker!” he yelled at Mark while holding onto the sides of his head and fucking his face. The moment the last spurt left his cock he bent down and kissed Mark on the mouth and they traded the cum back and forth between them.

Pulling Mark up he quickly dropped to his knees. “It’s my turn to taste some cock.” Was all he said and his mouth enveloped his son’s hard rod.

“Oh shit Dad that feels good. Yeah suck my cock.” Mark said from the heaven he’d just reached. “Oh God you’re a natural cocksucker. That feels incredible.”

David did every thing to his son’s cock that he knew felt good to himself. Licking it, sucking it, kissing it, anything he could think of. He played with his son’s balls and caressed his ass. He drove Mark close to the brink a couple of times but stopped short of making him cum. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as he could.

Finally Mark could hold back no longer and began spewing his man seed into his Dad’s waiting mouth. “Oh God I’m cumming! Swallow my cock juice Dad, swallow it you cock lover.”

They sat there holding one another for awhile then slowly made their way back to the house. They were physically and emotionally spent by that point and both retired for the night. Out of habit they each went to their own room but a few moments after crawling into bed David heard his son at his door.

Opening the door just a crack Mark asked “Would it be ok if I slept with you dad? It’d be nice to hold you all night.” And David invited him in. they snuggled together and slept soundly all through the night.

David was the first to awaken in the morning. He snuck out of bed and brewed some coffee. Sipping it he quietly reflected on the events of the past day and started to get hard. He thought to himself “I’m can’t believe how excited I keep getting every time I think about his cock. My God I love how it tastes and feels.” He felt like beating off but decided to wait for Mark. He was beginning to wonder if he’d be able to keep up with such a young stud.

When Mark finally got up he came stumbling out onto the porch where his father patiently waited for him; His hard cock bobbling in the air with each step. David leapt up and greeted him with a hug and a kiss. There hard cocks rubbed against each other’s as they did. They kissed for a very long time all the while grinding together like dogs in heat.

“Let’s go back to bed Dad.” Mark finally said and led his father to the bedroom. Mark lay down and David fell on top of him. He kissed his way down Mark’s body until he reached his cock. Licking his son’s love pole he asked “Does that feel good you cock sucker? You love it when I suck your cock don’t you?”

Thrusting his hips upwards Mark responded “Oh fuck that feels good Dad, you suck cock better than any girl I’ve ever been with.” He felt his father’s nose touch his ball sack and knew his Dad had mastered the art of deep throating already. “Oh holy Jesus that feels good.”

David was amazed at himself being able to take all of mark’s cock without gagging. He kept sucking and licking loving every second of it. without really thinking about it he began to probe Mark’s backside and slowly worked a finger into his son’s tight hole. As it loosened up he began finger fucking him in rhythm to his sucking motions.

“Oh fuck dad that feels good! Don’t stop! Don’t ever stop!” Mark cried out. He reached down and spread his cheeks to give his Dad easier access. “Oh Jesus you’re going to make me cum you mother fucking cock sucker!” and his cock erupted into his father’s waiting mouth. Spurt after hot spurt jettisoned forth and each time his hot man hole would squeeze tightly against his father’s probing finger.

The moment Mark’s orgasm subsided he began pleading to his Dad “Fuck me Dad! Fuck me right now. Stick you big hard cock in my ass and fuck me. Do it now before I can change my mind.”

David reached into a drawer in the lamp stand and took out some lube he kept for jack off periods and spread it on his cock. Rolling Mark over he liberally lubed his son’s asshole. The very asshole he was about to deflower. Probing the hole with the end of his dick he asked “are you sure you want this cocksucker?”

“Yes Dad I want this. Please fuck me. I know it’s going to feel so good for both of us.” And he felt his Dad’s big cock slowly enter his hole. It hurt at first but his father took it slow and easy and soon had his cock buried in his son’s nest. He left it inserted and didn’t move giving Mark time to grow accustom to its size. When Mark told him he was ready he began to fuck him like the bitch he was.

“Does that feel good you cock lover? You love having my big cock in your ass don’t you. Oh God your ass is so tight.” David couldn’t believe how good it felt to fuck another man; His own son. He pounded that ass just like he would a pussy.

“Oh yes Dad I love it! Your cock feels so good in me. Oh holy Jesus my own dad is fucking me and I love it! Mark screamed. “Fuck me dad! Goddamn it fuck me!”

David pulled out of Mark and rolled him over. “I think you’re ready to be fucked like a bitch now.” Pinning Mark’s legs back he reentered his ass and began fucking him face to face. “Oh yeah that’s better, I like seeing your face while I fuck you. I want to see how much you love having my cock buried inside of your tight asshole.”

Soon David could take no more and was nearing his climax. He pulled out of Mark’s ass and aimed his cockhead at his mouth. Mark opened up and let his father shoot spurt after spurt of hot fresh cum into his willing mouth. Not a single drop was wasted as mark swallowed it all. They lay back down and soaked in what they had just done. The nicest thing for them was knowing they still had all day ahead of them.

davesmistress
07-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Another good chapter....thanks

davesmistress
07-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Another good chapter....thanks

orchidspray
07-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Hadn't planned on doing a third installment but an interesting twist came to me and I ran with it.

Summer passed and David and Mark grew closer every day. Each night they’d come home, light a bowl, and spend the evening fucking and sucking. They’d given up sleeping in separate beds and were spent as much time together as possible. Once in awhile they’d hit the local bars in the area with hopes of meeting some girls but didn’t try all that hard. They had each other after all.

With autumn’s arrival and the cooler air it brings the no longer frolicked naked in the stream but otherwise nothing changed. Then as winter approached Mark received a phone call. When he finished his call his first thought was “Oh boy, Dad’s just going to love this.” If it had been audible one would have heard the sarcasm.

“Mom wants to come here for Thanksgiving Dad; she’d like to stay for a few days. I told her it was up to you, I know you two didn’t get along very well after the divorce but she felt that’s old history and you’d be able to tolerate one another for a few days.” Mark just came out and told him the news. “We thought she could sleep in your bed and you could share mine. Little does she know we do that anyhow, so it’s not like she’d be putting you out. If nothing else you know she could always cook like a son-of-a-bitch, you’ll get a good meal for a change.”

David wasn’t thrilled but it is mark’s Mother. “It’s ok by me Mark, I can’t say no to you. I can tolerate her for a few days for your sake. The hardest part will be keeping my hands off of you while she’s here.”

So the arrangements were made and on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving Amanda arrived. David barely even recognized her. He hadn’t seen her in several years and she’d changed quite a bit. She dyed her hair blond, lost allot of weight, and got a boob job. He had to admit she looked pretty good.

David stayed at the cabin while Mark gave his mom a tour of the area. It wasn’t to be rude really; it was so they could spend some time catching up on their lives. It was starting to get dark very early so they weren’t gone very long and they found David sitting by the fireplace reading a book.

They joined him when they arrived and Amanda and David realized after a few minutes of small talk that they could finally be friends. All the old animosity seemed to be gone. “So I take it you like it out here in the middle of nowhere David. Truthfully I thought you’d move back to the city within a week or two, but I guess I thought the same thing about Mark.”

“Yeah I do like it here, after he showed me around, I saw how beautiful and peaceful it is; I fell in love with the area too. It’s been good for Mark and I as well, we’ve really become much closer than we’ve ever been.” David told her.

There was more small talk then Amanda asked them, “I have to be honest here guys, what the hell do you do for fun around here? There’s nothing around for miles except trees. No malls, no clubs, hell not even any movie theatres. I don’t think I could live around here if you paid me.”

Ark told her, “When its warm we hike around quite a bit, not so much now, especially with hunting season kicking in. if we get really bored there’s always the dive bars in town, but neither of us are really big drinkers. With winter setting in I guess we’ll read allot or watch a bunch of movies.”

The evening quickly passed and the small talk dwindled down and died. They all retired for the night; Amanda in David’s bed and Mark and his Father sharing his. Of course Amanda had no way of knowing they did that every night anyhow. This night however the behaved themselves settling for a goodnight kiss.

The morning greeted them with rain. It was simply an ugly day. The passed away time playing some card games and chatting. As the morning became afternoon they sipped some wine as they played. While shuffling the cards Amanda said to them out of the blue “You know something Mark, when your Father and I were young we’d spend cold wet miserable days like this smoking pot all day.” Laughing she reminisced “Oh we were quite the party animals back in the day. I’m actually surprised you haven’t started passing a joint around today David, I guess you’ve outgrown all that stuff.”

David figured why not tell her that much “We might have fired up a bowl or two here and there, isn’t much else to do around here.”

“Well if you guys have some you want to share I’m game. I haven’t partied in a long time and this place seems like it needs a party.” Amanda told them. So off David went to retrieve the stash from Mark’s room. A couple of bowls later they were all stoned.

The rain outside had picked up in strength so with nothing else to do they smoked again about an hour later. By the time they finished hitting the bowl this time they were completely fried.

They laughed about the dumbest things, got serious for awhile, and then would find themselves laughing again about things they couldn’t even remember. Time passed and another bowl was lit. They were well on their way to annihilation.

As they each sat there starring into space Amanda shocked both guys with a question “So what all do you two do together?”

“What do you mean Mom?” Mark asked truly not understanding the intent of her question.

“We told you we hike around allot Amanda.” David chimed in.

Amanda spoke in a voice that had no disgust or anger “I know you two are fooling around together. I just want to know what all you do, I’m just curious.”

“What makes you think we’re fooling around together?” David asked wondering how she knew.

“Look I told you I’m just curious. You two are grown men and can make your own decisions. I’m not judging either one of you. You gave it away yesterday David, you said you and Mark had gotten close. I’ve chatted with some people about incest and that word is always a dead give away. Close means intimate.”

“Maybe by close Dad just meant close.” Mark said but he wasn’t convincing.

“Bull shit!” Amanda demanded “Come on tell me, do you jack off together? Maybe more? Tell me, I’m fascinated by these things.” She wasn’t taking no for an answer. “I told you I’m not judging you, so just tell me.”

“Why were you chatting to people about incest Amanda?” David asked with hopes of changing the subject.

“It’s just something I’m curious about, I have been for awhile. I don’t think I could do it myself but I’m not repulsed by others doing it at all, in fact it’s kind of hot.” Amanda was shooting straight. “All I’m asking is how it started and how far you’ve gone. Come on guys we are all adults here, please tell me”

David tried again to change the subject but Mark interrupted “We were skinny dipping and I couldn’t help check Dad out, he’s got a hot body. We ended up sitting naked together getting some sun and I couldn’t stop looking and it excited me. When I thought he was going to get dressed I started stroking hoping he would as well and he did. I really got off watching him. That’s how it started. Are you satisfied?”

“There it’s out in the open, and how about you David? Did you get off looking at your son?” Amanda prodded.

“Well to tell the truth, yes I did, when he got hard I couldn’t stop looking at it and when he started stroking it really turned me on. I never watched another guy do it before but it was really hot.” David honestly replied.

“Wow that’s really a turn on, I never knew you were bi David, you never told me” Amanda replied “If I’d known we might have ended up having some fun. Since we are being honest finally let me just tell you both that I think its absolutely incredible and sexy.”

Mark chimed in “When we came back here we sat naked out side still checking one another out. We admitted to one another how much we enjoyed what we’d done and started jacking off again but blatantly watching one another and encouraging each other. We both got really hot and Dad had me cum all over his cock and balls and then he did the same to me.”

“I guess we were hooked on being bi by that point. It was a new experience for both of us.” David added.

“I’m happy for both of you I really am, I’ve had some desires of my own in the incest department but haven’t had the courage to act on them yet.” Amanda honestly told them.

“Who have you been wanting Mom?” Mark inquired.

“Your sister Mark, (his half sister from Amanda’s second marriage) I think about her that way all the time and when I see her, it’s all I can do to control myself. When I realized you two were really doing it I just knew we could talk about these things together.” Amanda confessed to the guys. “I’ve even tried getting her stoned to see if something would happen but still didn’t have the courage.

The conversation lulled for a few minutes as each reflected on the things that had been said. Finally Amanda broke the silence “Do you suck each other’s cocks now too?”

“We do it all Mom, we’ve love it all.” Mark honestly told her.

“I envy you two, so free and open. Not afraid of your feelings like I am. I truly am happy for you both. I’m glad you let me visit and shared with me.” Amanda told them “I bet you’re both hot any horny right now, all this weed and sex talk probably got you both turned on. You’re probably wishing you were messing around right now.”

She then turned to David, “Does our son have a nice cock? Does it feel good in your hand and in your mouth?”

“We bred him well Amanda, he’s got a beautiful big cock and I love touching it, tasting it, and being fucked by it.” David replied growing harder by the second.

“You always had a lovely cock so I know what Mark sees in it. I think it’s so hot that you suck and fuck each other. I can just tell you love every second of it. Father and Son, fucking and sucking, that’s just so incredibly hot!”

“You need to calm down Mom; you’re getting us all hot and bothered here.” Mark told her “We just might have to go to bed pretty soon and mess around.”

“Don’t let me stop you,” Amanda said,”But you don’t have to go to bed, go ahead and play, I wouldn’t mind watching. You can at least let me watch you jack off together.”

Pulling off his clothes was easy for David; they’d each seen him nude many times before. For Mark it was strange but he did it. As his cock sprang free his Mother let out an audible gasp “My goodness it is lovely.”

The two guys nestled together and began stroking. “Oh that is so sexy, father and son stroking their big cocks together, I love it!” Amanda egged them on. I’ve been thinking about this all fucking day. My two guys are cock lovers and that just turns me on so bad.” She began taking off her clothes. I’m going to play with my pussy while I watch you two. This is just so fucking hot.”

In a flash she was as naked as the guys and had a finger in her pussy. “Do you like how I look naked Mark? The last time your Dad saw this pussy it had hair on it; I love how it looks and feels all bald like this. Oh Lord it makes me hot to show it to you.”

“You look great Mom, my God you look good.” Mark replied drooling. His stroking picked up in pace.

Show me how you touch each other’s cocks. Let me see you play with each other. You know you can’t wait to do it.” Amanda urged them. They each reached for the other’s cock and stroked it. “Oh God that’s incredibly hot; I never realized how sexy it was for guys to love cock.” By now she had two fingers buried in her wet pussy. “That’s it stroke those cocks you love so fucking much.”

“I’m going to suck our boys cock now Amanda” David told her “I’m going to suck it and make him cum. I love sucking his cock. My son’s cock! Our son’s cock! It tastes so fucking good.” He dropped to his knees before Mark and began giving him head.

“Oh God Mom, Dad makes my cock feel so fucking good, I’m so fucking hot I can’t stand it.” Mark groaned loudly.

“I love this so fucking much. Incest is just so fucking beautiful to me! Suck our son’s cock mother fucker!” Amanda screamed “Oh David you look so good with a cock in your mouth.”

“Get over here and help Dad suck it Mom. I want both of my parents licking my fucking cock!” Mark begged. Amanda joined David and they took turns sucking and licking. “Oh God you two are making me cum!” Mark cried out and blasted his hot cock cream all over both of their faces. They gobbled it up greedily licking it off of his cock and one another’s faces.

“Oh you are delicious Mark.” Amanda confessed sinfully. “I understand fully why you father loves this cock.” Looking then at David “Feel like fucking your ex wife now?”

She lay down and David was on top of her in a flash and Mark crawled between their legs and licked both as they fucked. “OH God!” they both screamed as they felt his tongue. They fucked like animals thrusting wildly at one another.

Suddenly Amanda’s body began to shake and quiver and her juices literally spewed forth. She had the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed and clawed into David’s back begging him not to stop fucking her.

Just as her orgasm subsided David pulled out and his cock was instantly enveloped by Mark’s waiting mouth. He spewed huge gobs of man cream most of which Mark caught. As he finished cumming Mark then kissed his still trembling Mother and shared the cock seed in his mouth.

Scorpio8
07-22-2008, 02:21 PM
You don't often run across an incest tale that shifts the
focus to Father and son so that alone stands out for me.

The devil is indeed in the details and they make the
reading of a story a Hell of a lot more enjoyabe to boot.

Here we have a pair of cock hounds who didn't have
to look very far to find that most often fun begins right
at home.

The latest installment bringing the ex wife in to the mix was
a torrid touch without a doubt and I already have a whole host
of visions as to what further exploits can cum with this combination.

"Go ahead son, stick your prick up your mother's ass and I'll just
stand beside the both of you and let you suck me hard again." :6_tongue:

Wanting More
07-23-2008, 12:14 AM
Deliciously dirty Orchidspray!

:lips

Harry Chimp
07-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Absolutely shithot. Thanks a lot.

poopooppboobies
09-07-2008, 06:09 PM
father son really turns me on for some reason

ColaPop
01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
orchidspray great story

I really enjoyed the over plot with the father and son and even adding ex wife was a nice touch and made it very exotic.

Only issue for me was I felt there word was not grounded. You have them set in this forest and you give some nice detail but not enough to ground the world as a whole which for me put it a little off. Adding some about the Fathers pass with his son and ex wife would have been nice to, since that would have really ground all the characters place in this little world you created.

Other then that very enjoyable series so far.

:05:

zepplin
03-20-2009, 07:58 PM
hot story, whens the next installment

zezoo
04-10-2009, 12:57 AM
this is hot story and wonderfull
thanks

maleman
07-16-2009, 06:51 PM
Interesting twist. I wonder if Mom wanted her strp daughter or Mark? Will she have Mark? Will they both fuck her at the same time????

...tune in tomorrow, same time, same station and we will find out!

( I hope)!

hot-tiff
07-19-2009, 08:09 PM
nice story keep it up need another chapter

johnscates
10-20-2009, 09:12 AM
This has the makings of a long story so please keep it going it is great. I mean mom and a sister also can be added more into the next chapter.

NayaR
05-22-2010, 02:17 PM
very nice need more now

kenbkk
05-30-2010, 06:40 AM
it is nice story thx

YarnTeller
06-23-2010, 07:04 PM
Really nice!

mm1
06-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Great story

Alex1992
07-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Hey,

well done, I really liked this story best so far. Will there be a sequel? How old is Mark by the way?

Alex

UKSpunkJunky
03-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Nice! Got me good and hard!

incest_boy_love
06-27-2017, 02:05 PM
Form a first time Guy/Guy you did exceptionally well and bringing Mom into the picture was pure genius...Maybe a fourth is in order possibly with some teen aged kids wandering into the falls swimming hole and...???